The Little Guy - Cover

The Little Guy

Copyright© 2002 by Jay Lance

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Reggie hides the secret of his short penis from everyone until his sister Sabrina surprises him one day.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Driving home from work, I wondered if Donna would be there. I was feeling great considering the interruptions last night. What the hell is wrong with Sabrina? She never indicated she felt that way about me. I can't go that route with her regardless of how she feels. If anyone discovered something like that going on, I wouldn't be able to face Dad and at school, I would always be wondering every time someone walked by me, if they knew. I can see by the way she and Donna are acting that they couldn't keep it a secret.

"Why are you so late, it's five thirty?" Sabrina asked as I walked in the door.

"Ronson didn't show up on time. I couldn't leave the store until he arrived."

"Guess what?" she asked, having a cocky expression on her face.

"What?"

"Daddy's not traveling to Destin with us on spring break next week. Looks like you and I will have the condo all to ourselves," she answered, stroking her ponytail that was flipped over her shoulder in front.

"Nope! I've invited Steven to go with me and I'm not babysitting you this year," I replied with a wiry smile that brought a sudden depressed expression on her face.

"We'll see about that!" she grumbled, throwing her hair back over her shoulder and walked off.

"Don't go away mad, just go away," I said, and chuckled and she looked back sticking her tongue out. "Damn spoiled brat," I mumbled to myself.

I went into the kitchen looking for something to eat, rummaging through the refrigerator and found a dish of leftover lasagna. I scooped a portion of it in a plate and warmed it in the microwave. I had consumed half when Sabrina entered.

"When you get through eating daddy wants to talk to you," she stated, quickly turned and went up to her room.

"What did you say to him?" I asked shouting, but to deft ears. I finished eating, wondering what dad wanted. I rinsed my plate and walked back to dad's office, which had been a spare bedroom for years until he converted it.

"You want to see me?" I asked, poking my head in the door.

"Come in for a minute. I want to talk to you."

I walked over and sat in one of the two chairs placed in front of his desk and looked around the room until he finally spoke.

"I let you take Steven last year and what happened. You two got carried away chasing girls forgetting about your sister, and left her stranded on the beach. Luckily, someone let her use their cell phone so she could call me to pick her up from the condo. You're not to take anyone with you and let me warn you. If you don't accept a little responsibility on this trip and watch out for your sister then there won't be any more trips for a while. Is that understood?"

I looked at him wanting to tell the truth of what happened. She had walked off saying she would be back in a few minutes and we looked an hour trying to find her. After using the restroom, she just wandered off looking through the different shops without telling me. I kept it silent then and never ratted on her.

"Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes sir."

"Son, this will be the first time that I have missed one of these trips, but I have a new store opening next week and I have to be here. I debated a long time about letting you two go alone this time so if you want to go then you will just have to show me that you can be responsible," he explained in no uncertain terms.

"Yes sir," I replied, knowing there was no point in arguing. I got up, went straight up to her room, and would have walked right in but she had locked the door.

I knocked. "Sabrina, open the door!" I said angrily.

"No, you'll hit me."

"You know I'm not going to hit you! Now open the door!"

"I can't right now, I'm changing."

I walked back to my room fuming. I knew she was in there laughing at me. That's okay. She can't hide forever. I lay on my bed awhile, listened to music, and wondered when Donna was going to get here. I didn't want to ask Sabrina for obvious reasons. I reached over and dialed her number.

"Could I speak to Donna?" I asked her mother.

"Hello," she answered.

"Are you coming over?"

"Hi Reggie! I can't, my aunt and uncle are leaving in the morning and momma said I need to spend time with them but I'll be over tomorrow," she said then lowered her voice. "That was fantastic last night. I wish I could come over now."

"We're leaving Friday after school for Destin. Why don't you ask if you could come? Get Sabrina to be with you when you ask your parents." I asked, not wanting to be with her but to give me a little freedom while there.

"We have already asked and they said no, maybe next year. I wish I could, we could have the whole week together."

"Damn! I just remembered. I'm working from four to nine Monday through Thursday this week to earn a little extra spending money. Are you sure you can't come over now?"

"I want to but I can't," she replied, continuing to speak softly.

"Well maybe I will get to see you after work this week," I said, trying to set something up definite.

"We'll find time to be alone this week. We'll talk at school tomorrow," she said having to get of the phone.

"Okay, I'll see you then.

It never happened. Every night there was someone at the house. Monday and Tuesday, Steven was over, Wednesday and Thursday Sabrina had Jill, Karen and two others I've seen around school, as company, including Donna. Donna was as pissed as I at Sabrina for not running them off. It seemed she had them over for a purpose, to keep Donna and me apart. I said that much to her but she said nothing was planned.

We packed the car and left on Friday. Minutes later I looked at her and she had a grin on her face.

"It's a four and a half hour drive and if you keep that shit eating grin on your face, I'm going to turn back. What has gotten into you lately?"

"Why do you hate me so much?" she asked, with a very sad look on her face.

"Don't even go there. You know I don't hate you."

"We use to do everything together and you never acted this way toward me," she said as though everything was my fault.

"I took the blame for you the last time we were down here and you used that against me. What did you say to dad?"

"I told him I wanted to go but if Steven went, you two would stay gone all the time and I wouldn't feel safe being alone in the condo," she said, then cracked a smile.

"What are you doing?"

"Taking these sweats off, I'm hot," she stated, while removing her sweat pants and shirt. She was wearing green silk jogging shorts, loose around the legs and a white halter-top that looked like it was painted on. I had an idea what she was up to but I wasn't playing. I made every effort to keep my eyes to her eyes when I conversed or directly on the road. She extended her legs, one on the dash and the other hanging out the window. During our conversations, I would glance down and look at her ass cheeks because her shorts had ridden up, all the while trying to see more without being noticed. After a while, she had fallen asleep with her legs remaining extended. I tried hard not to look but she has the most beautifully shaped legs, with perfectly formed feet, and red polish on her toenails. I was, for the most part, winning the battle with my eyes but not with my mind.

The audacity it took last week for her to strip in front of me was more than I could understand. I got a good look at her for the brief second I looked and that was now vivid in my mind while driving, which kept me from staring at her while she slept.

She rose to stretch and yawn, then turned around leaning over the seat, and got a pillow from the back. Placing it in the corner between the seat and door, she laid back stretching her legs in the floor toward the brake peddle. Her loose shorts had pulled up tight against her cunt, revealing her slit, and illuminating the fact that she was not wearing panties. I wanted to tell her to sit up but that would let her know I was looking, which I know she knew anyway. I was glad when she pulled them down to fit as they were meant to. However, before another thought could run through my mind she moved her left leg, propping it against the back of the seat, opening her legs.

She has to know what she is doing. I thought. Her shorts were so loose I could see her cunt lips as if she had nothing on at all. She sure didn't have any hair since she had shaved it off. Her lips were opening up like two pieces of tape being pulled apart until I saw what looked like her clit protruding between them. Oh my god, control yourself and keep your eyes on the road. I thought to myself.

I tried everything to keep from looking but it was too late, my little thing was hard as a rock and I had to shift it to make myself comfortable. All the while, I was staring at her and glancing back at the road at times to maintain control of the car. Her arms were folded just under her breasts, lifting them where her nipples were pointing straight up. Suddenly she unfolded her arms and reached down to scratch her inner thigh, almost touching her cunt, and refolded her arms, lifting her breasts again. If only I had the nerve, I would reach over and scratch the itch for her.

I was trying to clear my mind of such thoughts, knowing if anything was to happen between us, we would be sorry for the rest of our lives. No matter how hard I tried, my eyes would wander back between her legs. I glanced at her face thinking she was more beautiful than anyone I had ever seen, although I knew I was extremely prejudiced. Her lips were now fully apart, the skin around her clit was almost pink, and I could see moisture now where there hadn't been before. What was causing that, unless she was having a wet dream? I wondered. I reached down to shake her leg to wake her up but my hand froze for a second and I put it back in my lap.

I began to rub the end of my erection, trying to relieve the tension, but I was making things worse. A minute later, I was stroking it from the outside of my shorts.

I looked down at her again, and noticed moisture beginning to run down between the cheeks of her ass. The moisture was glistening in the sunlight. God! What's the matter with you? She is your sister! Are you turning into a pervert? These thoughts began stirring in my mind.

There was an Exxon station up ahead, I noticed from the sign. "Sabrina... , Sabrina," I said, shaking her leg as I tried to wake her up. She sat up looking out of the window.

"What is it?" she asked. Her eyes looked tired but her voice sounded normal.

"I have got to pull in here and take a leak."

"Not here, remember, they have nasty restrooms. Daddy never stops here," she replied with a disgusting expression on her face.

"I can't worry about that now. I've got to go bad."

"Well, I'm not going in there, I'll wait."

"Suit yourself," I said getting out after parking. Afterwards I went inside the little store area and bought each of us a Dr. Pepper.

After we were back on the road about five minutes, I glanced over and she had that cocky grin on her face again.

"And?" I asked.

"Why did it take you so long to pee?" she asked, her grin growing larger.

"I ended up taking a dump."

"No you didn't!" she said and began laughing.

"Yes I did!"

"No you didn't! You were in there jacking off!"

"Don't tell me what I was doing!" I stated, feeling guilty about being caught.

"Okay, let me see your cock," she said, leaning over to grab it.

"Hell No! Keep your hands to yourself," I said holding her back.

"Come on Reggie, what were you thinking about while you were doing it? Or should I ask, who were you thinking about?" she said, sitting back against her pillow.

"Damn Sabrina! Can't a guy have a little privacy when he takes a crap?"

"Okay, have it your way, but I'll bet my virginity that you did."

"Who are you going to bet?"

"You!"

"What do I... ? I'm not betting anything. I can't believe we're having this conversation," I said, taking a deep breath and shaking my head.

Without any consideration for my feeling, she slipped down in the seat with her legs apart facing me and placing her hand down her shorts.

"What are you doing?" I asked watching her hand moving around underneath her shorts.

"If you can do it, so can I," she said, humping over to get her finger deeper into herself.

"Have you lost your mind?" I asked, as she pulled her hand out, pulling the crotch on her shorts to one side and putting her finger back in her pussy through the leg opening.

It was as though she were alone in her room, with the door locked and no one around for miles. She closed her eyes and began moaning softly as she continued massaging herself for several minutes.

"Watch me Reggie, watch me finger fuck myself!" she said, and moaned, now with her eyes open. "Oh Reggie, look at my clit. I'm so wet," she moaned, looking at her cunt and moving her finger to her lips, licking her juices, and placing it back between the lips of her cunt.

My god, why am I watching this? She had her shorts pulled to the side, exposing everything.

"Stop that Sabrina!" I said, trying to sound firm as possible.

"Wait! Wait! I'm coming! Are you watching? Look, Oh God, Oh Yes, Oh yes! Oh, my pussy is hot.

Realizing I was loosing control, I pulled to the side of the road. I got out of the car and paced, in the grass along the side the car, collecting my thoughts. After a minute or so, I looked at the car. Sabrina had rolled the window down and her arms were folded, resting on the door, her chin was resting on her hands with her head cocked slightly sideways, and she was smiling at me.

I stopped pacing and looked her in the eyes. "You have a serious problem!"

"I wasn't the only one watching," she stated. Her head bobbing with her chin resting on her arm.

I walked around the back of the car to the drivers' side and got in. Setting motionless for a moment, I then took a deep breath. "Is there something you are trying to convey to me?" I asked, opening it for her to say whatever she had in mind. She had turned toward me with both legs folded underneath her.

"You know what I want. Why don't you just give in and let's get it over with. Sooner of later you will, I can feel it."

"What would be the point if I did? Are you looking for a lifelong commitment of some kind?"

"No. We're still young, now is the time to explore life before we get bogged down by it," she said, moving over and putting her arms around me with an innocent look. "Why don't you have a little fun before you get serious about life?" she continued, turning around with her shoulder leaning on the steering wheel facing me.

"That's like asking me to go to the North Pole this minute, without giving me time to think about it. I know that's a bad analogy but it's all I can compare it to at this moment."

"Okay, I'll give you time, but in the meanwhile, can't we have a little fun?"

"What kind of fun?"

"Kiss me. If you don't enjoy it then I won't ask you anymore, is that fair?"

I hesitated as she moved her face slowly closer to mine until our lips touched. She lightly edged her tongue between my closed lips enticing me to let her put hers in my mouth. I resisted and she put her palms to my cheeks, softly kissing around my mouth, and again attempted to french kiss, succeeding this time.

It was a sensational feeling but I was reluctant to release my true emotions in fear of succumbing to her fully. If not for the fact that she was my sister, this would be any man's dream come true. Admitting to myself, it was the most sensuous kiss I had ever had, bar none. It took me back for an instant, when we were between the ages of six and ten, we would practice kissing so we would not be amateurs when the time came. I must have taught her well.

She pulled her mouth from mine. "Just like when we were kids, isn't it?"

"Not quite the same," I replied, smiling.

I'm ready to go if you are," she said, seeming content.

I started the car and drove to Destin. After settling in, we went out on the veranda and enjoyed the warm breeze coming in from the gulf. For hours, we talked of many things, old times, fun times and sad times, which were not many. It had been a while since we had sat down together and talked this way to each other. At 1:30 am we were give out, deciding to call it a night.

Looking at the alarm clock, I stirred, debating whether to get up or sleep in but the aroma of bacon filled the air. 7:15 am, huh, I don't need to get up this early. Time is on my side for a week. I thought.

"How many eggs do you want?" Sabrina asked, standing in the doorway.

"Two, over medium."

"Get up and shower. It'll be ready in twenty minutes."

"I'm up," I said, continuing to lie there. Five minutes later, I was under the hot water showering. After putting my shorts and sandals on, I went into the dinette and sat down to eat. Sabrina had waited a couple of minutes, wanting to eat together.

"My favorite, pancakes, bacon and eggs," I remarked, ready to dig in.

After eating, we rinsed our plates and placed them in the dishwasher.

"Before you make plans for the week, will you think about including me in on some of your time?" she asked, sitting again at the table. I sat back down across from her.

"Sure, I'm not going to lose you this time," I answered, with a hollow smile.

"For the twentieth time, I'm sorry that you got in trouble and for the thousandth time, thank you for taking the blame, I love you for it," she said, in a loving way. I just continued smiling while sucking bacon crumbs from my teeth.

"Will you take a walk with me on the beach in a little while? I've got a new bathing suit," she said, standing up and removing her robe.

"Hell no! Not no but hell no! You're not going down on the beach wearing that!" I stated, with my eyes locked on her ass cheeks. It was one of those things they call a thong.

"Why not, most all the girls are wearing them now."

"Adult girls yes, but you're still sixteen."

"So, what difference does that make?"

"You're not wearing it," I said, emphatically.

"Tell me why not."

"Because you are still a virgin and if you wear that on the beach you won't be for long. That's why."

"Jealous?" she asked, with a smile. "Tell me that you're jealous and I won't wear it."

"Jealousy has nothing to do with it." I replied.

"You are; you're actually jealous! That's so sweet," she said, walking over and sitting in my lap. The warm touch of her ass cheeks against my legs sent a tingling sensation through my body that I tried covering up. She pulled my arm around her bare waist and that made me uncomfortable.

"This is another one of your ploys isn't it?" I said, feeling guilty about feeling this way, aroused.

"No. Are you going to take everything the wrong way now? I told you that I would give you time to think. I just love you so much and I want you to hold me," she replied, putting her head on my shoulder.

As I held her in my arms, I realized something was going on in my mind that scared me. I began to feel a desire to make love to her that was not normal to the way we were brought up. How was she able to feel this way about me and seem so comfortable with it? How could she see so well through my pretenses?

A while later we were walking along the crowded beach. She had changed into another bathing suit, less revealing but still showing all her perfect features. As we strolled, she seemed to be enjoying herself, joking and laughing, as she dodged the waves as they rumbled in and out, running back holding onto my arm as though I had just saved her. I noticed the many eyes that gazed upon her as she flippantly played along the waters edge. She had always been playful and carefree, which added to her attractiveness.

We had walked an hour when we decided to turn around and head back, passing one of the local restaurants with a large outdoor patio. I had eaten there a few times in the past and gone out with Daphne Schaefer, daughter of the owner a few times. I saw her waiting tables as we walked by and waved to her and she waved back and signaled me to wait a minute. She was a year older than I but that never hindered her from wanting to see me when I came down. I called her long distance two or three times a year between visits.

"Wait a minute," I said to Sabrina.

"I knew you would come by here just to see her. What does she want?" she asked.

"Probably to say hi, I haven't seen her since last fall. Damn she looks good," I commented, looking at her while she waited tables. She looked at me and signaled she would be just a few more minutes. I nodded that I would wait. I had a couple of opportunities the last fall to have sex with her but I was afraid at the time. Both times were at her house, while her father worked the restaurant in the evenings. We were listening to music, sitting on her couch, when she placed her hand on my thigh and I froze, eventually making the excuse I was expected back at the condominium by 10:00 p.m.

"Come on, let's get back," Sabrina said, trying to hurry us.

"No! I want to say hi," I argued, causing her to stand and look at me with her hand on her hip. "Here she comes," I said, smiling as she ran up, hugging and kissing me.

"Hi Reggie! God it's been so long!" she said, continuing to hug me. "You haven't called me in over three months. I thought you had forgotten about me."

"Daphne, you remember Sabrina, my little sister don't you?"

"Sure, 'Hi Sabrina', you are still so beautiful and I love that bathing suit," she replied.

"Thank you."

"Are you down here for the whole week?" Daphne asked.

"Yes, Sabrina and I are alone this time; dad couldn't make it this trip."

"Great, am I going to see you tonight?" she asked, squeezing my hand.

"Are you free tonight?"

"I'll be free at four thirty if you want to come by and pick me up. We can do what ever you want," she said, smiling with that look on her face.

"I'll pick you up at five." I asked but wanting a confirmation.

"Make that six; I'll have to get the smell of this place off of me."

"Don't eat before you get off, I want to take you out," I said happily.

"That's great, I have to get back now, people waiting you know. Bye Sabrina, good to see you again," she said, kissing me and running off.

"It didn't take you long to connect with her, did it," Sabrina commented.

"No, she's very beautiful." I expressed.

"Come on, let's go," I said, taking her hand."

Our condominium was on the opposite side of the road about three hundred yards from the beach. It was noon when we got back. We ate a sandwich and lay on the beach sunbathing until four-thirty. I told Sabrina, "I am going to shower."

She simply said "Okay."

"You're okay with me going out aren't you?" I asked, detecting a little animosity in her response.

"Yes. Are you bringing her here after you take her to dinner?"

"Probably, I'm not sure. Is there a problem?" I was asking because she didn't seem pleased.

"No, I was just wondering."

"Are you coming with me?"

"I'm going to stay here a while. You go on ahead." Her disgruntled voice made her feelings known.

"I'll see you later," I concluded, and walked away.

After showering, I was getting dressed, suddenly realizing my fear had returned. I knew that tonight there was no way out. I had no one to answer to but me. I could take her back to our condo and use Sabrina 'being there' for an excuse. No, that wouldn't fly. Besides, if I go through with it I don't want Sabrina around. These thoughts continued as I drove to her house, across the street from their restaurant. She answered the door after I had knocked twice.

"Hi Reggie," she said throwing her arms around me.

"Hi Daphne, you look gorgeous," I stated, backing her up and looking her up and down, noticing her beautiful tan accented by her white shorts and blouse.

"You look so good too. Still working out I can see. I have a surprise for you," she said with a smile, taking my hand and leading me. We went into her dining room where food was on the table with two place settings. "I thought about it and decided you might rather eat in. I had one of the chefs bring it over, steaks and mushrooms, baked potatoes, salad, the works!"

"Okay, you've won my stomach too. You already have my heart," I said, putting my arms around and kissing her.

"Well, let's eat. Are you hungry?"

"Starving!" I replied. She placed me at the end and sat next to me. We talked, while eating, of the last three years since we first met.

"You haven't been cheating on me all of this time we've been apart, have you?" she asked jokingly.

"I have been just as true as you have," I grinned.

After eating a good portion of the steak, all of the baked potato and salad, I leaned back in the chair.

"I can't eat another bite," I exclaimed.

"What about desert?" Her head tilted and her eyes glowed as she asked in a sensual tone.

"What do you have?" I let my voice come from down deep, sounding masculine.

"You name it," she said in a way that I knew she didn't imply a prepared desert especially the tantalizing way the words rolled slowly from her lips as she gave a quick twist to her shoulders throwing her breast out suggestively.

I looked at her and smiled. "I name it?"

"You name it!" She was leaving nothing to my imagination as she slowly let her hands trail softly over her breasts, giving each a slight squeeze, and continued downward over her flat stomach, and pressing into her junction and continuing as they eventually stopped after they pressed her knees wide.

I leaned over to kiss her and she met me half way. The kiss was long and wet, having to wipe our mouths afterwards, smiling at one another. I was hesitant to move, knowing what the next step would bring.

"Well, what's it going to be?" she asked, anticipating that I would have answered by now.

"You!" I finally stated.

"Good choice!" She spoke knowing she had me vulnerable.

I was feeling nervous and the pace of my breathing increased as I pondered my next move. I took her hand and stood up, she along with me rose and we stepped toward each other and locked our mouths. Following her gesture of sliding her hands over my body, I moved my hands down to her butt and caressed gently, feeling the shape of it, never having done this before. I felt so good that I realized I had much to learn about sex and no matter what, I was determined to find out.

"Let's go to your room," I said, for a brief second pulling my mouth from hers. We kissed and caressed each other for another minute, then she took my hand and led me into her bedroom where we flopped on her bed, continuing our kissing and fondling. I placed my hand on her thigh, with my thumb underneath her shorts and slid it up feeling the edge of her panties, she slightly parting her legs. The thought of that sent a sensation through me causing my stomach to tighten and to take an extra breath. Sensing my excited state, she began unbuttoning her blouse and opening it revealing her tanned breast, inviting me to look or touch. I looked and I took one in hand, squeezing it while placing my mouth over her nipple and sucking it, at the same time she arched her chest into my face.

I rolled on top with my hands and knees on either side, keeping my mouth on her breast then moved to the other, sucking it as she placed her hands on my head and pulling me to her. Placing my face between her breasts, slowly I glided my mouth and tongue down until I reached her navel, stopping to explore it, kissing and poking my tongue in, causing her skin to flinch to my touch.

The closer I came to the moment of truth my mind became vexed with thoughts of humiliation, knowing of her anticipation of this moment since the previous year. What was expected in her mind? Because of my physique, did she expect much more than I have to give. I calmed my nerves thinking of Sabrina's instructions to me the week before. Thinking now how I would try and please her in every way possible to soften the blow of her disappointment. I knew this was the test of my future happiness.

I placed my hands on her shorts, unsnapping them as I continued kissing her belly. Sliding my body and mouth down further, I opened the top of her shorts, pulling her panties down exposing her yellow blonde, neatly trimmed pubic hair. I kissed and licked all the exposed area wanting more. I tugged on her shorts as a hint and she rose slightly, allowing me to pull her shorts and panties down and all the way off. She immediately opened her legs inviting me to take her. I glided my hands up along her legs to the top dwelling on the view before me. Her soft smooth tanned skin felt so wonderful I touched down to her feet and back again, placing them on each lip of her cunt and spreading them, lowering my mouth into her.

"Oh god," she sounded off, as my tongue entered her opening. She grabbed a pillow, placing it under her butt, bringing her cunt closer within striking distance of my tongue exciting me even more. The aroma of strawberries permeated my smelling senses as I lapped her bringing a quick thought to my mind, wondering if she had douched before my coming over or was it a scent she had sprayed on. Either way it intensified my excitement thinking she wanted and expected this before I arrived.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.