The Little Guy - Cover

The Little Guy

Copyright© 2002 by Jay Lance

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Reggie hides the secret of his short penis from everyone until his sister Sabrina surprises him one day.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

I am in my senior year and had never played school sports. I am limited only to playing recreational sports because of my handicap. I am seventeen years old, six foot two at two hundred and two pounds. I work out daily with weights to circumvent my frustrations because of my handicap. Our father, who owns a chain of sports stores and a one-time professional body builder, has always encouraged Sabrina and I to work out. In our basement, dad keeps almost every type of workout piece of equipment available. Mother, a very beautiful woman died of breast cancer when I was nine.

Sabrina, my sixteen-year-old sister and her best friend Donna say that I am the spitting image of a young Robert Redford and even procure more charm. I developed that charm from flirting with the many girls that have spent the night with Sabrina, which was someone every weekend.

Sabrina, a beauty-goddess in her own right is what everyone calls a perfect ten. Her blonde hair down to her waist is always kept it in a ponytail. I think, as many of my friends do, that she has the most perfect face and body for that fact, of anyone we know. We often jog and work out together. We're competitive even about how we look while jogging and working out. While jogging, she wears these very loose and short athletic shorts with a sports bra that leaves almost nothing to the imagination and I wear plane gray athletic shorts but I spend about an hour and a half a week under a tanning bed to show off my muscle tone. While jogging we are always joking to one another about which one of us will receive the most double-takes, she from men and me from women.

Many of our friends say that we are the perfect example of a loving and caring brother and sister duo. All of our lives we have shared our thoughts, even our most inner personal feelings with one another. Neither of us has ever lacked in relationships while growing up. We probably have had more than our share of girlfriends and boyfriends at the house. When some of my friends would come over they would ask me to fix them up with Sabrina and Sabrina would tell me the same stories of her friends asking the same thing of her about me.

I'm not sure where we got it but both of us have always cared about the feelings of others, always rooting for the underdog. These being evident at times even during our elementary school years when she would see one of her friends or even someone she barely knew being picked on and asks me to intervene on their behalf. Knowing her and the compassion in her heart and just feeling the empathy in her voice, I could never refuse her and would go to the bullies and threaten to beat them up if they ever picked on that person again. Afterwards, I would always receive a 'You're the best brother anyone could have, ' from her. Those praising words from her always made the little effort on my part to do whatever she asked seem precious and worthy of submission to her each time.

Many times over the years while watching television together, I had seen her cry during those sentimental moments of a movie. Being a boy, I would always cover my emotions by turning my head or getting up to get a glass of water but she sensed the macho in me and would later tell me that she knew why I would leave. Also being sensitive to my feelings she would say that she understood that men weren't suppose to cry. That is why I could never think that she could make fun of me on purpose.

Three years ago when I was fourteen and she was thirteen is when it happened. I was in the shower one evening when she needed to use the bathroom but couldn't wait for me to get out so she silently sneaked into the bathroom to use it, expecting to get in and out before I realized she had been there. Before she could finish peeing, I turned the water off and pulled the curtain open leaving myself exposed. She blurted out, "I'm sorry Reggie, I couldn't wait", causing me to jerk a towel down to cover myself. Without hesitation, and with an embarrassed voice she again blurted out, "It's too late, I saw the little guy". She said, thinking nothing of it and never said another word. To her, it was a simple accident but to me it was serious and had made me self-conscience of its size. Later that night I took a ruler and measured four and three-eighths inches. From that point on I knew that I could never play team sports where I might have to shower or change with a group of other boys.

I spent the next three years playing little league baseball and recreational basketball and football only because dad would bring me to and from the games and I was able shower at home. I was always selected team captain and MVP in every sport but refused many attempts to get me to play school sports. My excuses varied from I just didn't want to play for the school; to school sports take up too much of my time.

Sabrina, a cheerleader and captain of the squad begged me to play, knowing I was capable of starting at any position but never understood why I chose not to. Last night after supper, she and I were sitting on the patio talking about some of our friends when she mentioned that Coach Rutherford had asked her why I didn't come out for the team. She had no excuses for me except that I chose not to.

Dad bought me a Mustang so I could drive us to and from school, promising Sabrina a car when she got her drivers license in a few months. I was waiting in the car for her as she was always a few minutes late every morning. When I got up this morning, I felt she would bring the subject up again on the way to school since I brushed her off last night without a comment.

"I'm sorry, my hair was tangled bad this morning," she commented getting in the car.

"You use less makeup than any girl I know and it takes you longer to get ready than any of them, why is that?" I asked.

"I'm sorry Reggie. I'll try harder tomorrow morning."

"That's okay sis. I'm just aggravating you," I said as she cocked her eyes at me and smiled.

We were almost at school when I noticed she was staring at me.

"What are you looking at?" I asked.

"Can I ask you a personal question?"

"If I don't have to answer."

"You are the best athlete I know, in any sport, why don't you play for the school?" she asked while turning her body facing me and leaning back on the door.

"Good question. I like those I don't have to answer," I replied, smiling at her.

"Reggie, you and I have never kept secrets from one another. Why won't you give me an answer? Please!" she asked, leaning over and placing her hand over mine that was on the shifter.

"And whose to say you have told me all of your intimate secrets?"

"I have never withheld anything from you. Didn't I tell you last week that I let David touch my breast the night I went out with him?"

"Big deal, tell me a real secret! There is nothing you can tell me that I would swap my secret for," I said, knowing she couldn't say anything that could convince me to tell.

"Okay, if I tell you something that is very secret to me, will you tell me your secret?" she asked, drawing a quick look from me. I thought "okay," she had nothing worth trading my secret for.

"Okay, it better be good!" I said, convinced she was wasting her breath.

"I masturbate, she said. I jerked my hand from underneath hers and gave her a surprised look.

"I can't believe you told me that!" I said, with visions running through my head.

"I do it all the time too!" she continued. I pulled alongside the curb in front of the school and parked, not knowing what to say.

"Okay, I told you my secret, now tell me yours."

"Your just saying that to get me to tell you mine. After I tell you mine you will retract yours," I stated, still not believing what she had said.

"I wouldn't say it if it wasn't true and you know I wouldn't," she said with a straight face. "Come on now, tell me yours."

"I can't now. Not here. I'll would feel stupid all day if I did."

"Promise me you will tell me after school," she said, with a look of anticipation on her face.

"I won't promise, but I'll think about it," I answered, but thinking my secret was a lot bigger than hers.

"You know I would never say anything to anyone."

"Let's go in or we'll be late," I said avoiding any more conversation about it.

All that day I had two things on my mind, first trying to control my thoughts of Sabrina masturbating and second debating on whether to tell her my secret. Donna, Sabrina's best friend stopped by my locker twice to talk to me, wanting to know if I was going to be home this evening or working in one of my fathers stores. I knew she had a crush on me from what Sabrina had told me. Whenever she was at the house, she would sometimes follow me just wanting to talk. My sister's friend was not my idea of a girlfriend because of the kiss and tell factor. I didn't want Sabrina knowing everything about my personal relationships so I would talk to Donna but nothing more. Although she was every bit beautiful herself with long fine dark hair and gorgeous brown eyes and kept a perfect figure, I couldn't see myself involved with her because she was in fact my sisters best friend.

Just before fifth period study hall I went into the gym to see Alex Pratt, one of my friends that also worked part time in one of my fathers stores about working this weekend. I was standing with him about twenty feet from the goal when a ball bounced my way and I picked it up and gave Alex a little fake, just teasing him and tossed a jump shot over his head and through the net. Stan, one of the players on the senior team tossed it back to me challenging me to make another one. Without hesitating, I put another one through the net and again, he challenged me by tossing it to me. I finished my conversation with Alex and dribbled up to the goal and slammed it, then picked it up and tossed it to Stan, smiling as I walked out. Even though I would never play school ball, I wasn't above showing off that I could if I wanted too.

That dreaded moment had arrived. I was waiting in the car for Sabrina but when I saw Donna walking with her toward the car, I knew I would get a reprieve for a while anyway. We often gave Donna a ride home which would give me more time to decide if I was going to divulge my secret to Sabrina or not. She lived only two blocks from us and sometimes came to our house and stayed a while before I drove her home or Sabrina would walk half way with her.

"Hi Donna. Coming home with us today?" I asked, glancing a smile at Sabrina.

"Just until my mother gets home at five. You don't mind do you?" she asked, probing to find out if I wanted her around.

"You know I always love having you around. You always add a little excitement at the house," I said and opened the door for her to sit up front with me. Normally I would tell Sabrina to sit up front, because she was always putting pressure on me about going out with her friends. I looked back at Sabrina as I drove and she just sat with a smile on her face. I knew it was in her mind that she had plenty of time before the day was over to squeeze me for an answer.

"I heard Alex telling about what you did in the gym. Why don't you play ball for the school Reggie?" Donna asked. I glanced in the rearview mirror at Sabrina and she had her head turned with a big smile on it.

"I don't have the time it takes to devote to school sports. I have my studies and my part time job with dad. What's so hard to understand about that?" I snapped at her. She turned her head away from me because I had hurt her feelings.

I turned to look at Sabrina and she had a frown on her face.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you. Come over here," I said reaching my arm over her shoulder. She held her body rigid at first until I tugged again on her neck. She turned toward me and I held her head to my shoulder she was almost in tears. I squeezed her and kissed her forehead.

"Really, I'm sorry. I had no right to say that to you," I said, with my arm around her neck. I lifted her chin up and kissed her on the lips surprising her.

I pulled into the driveway and parked, and then running around the car, I opened the door allowing both of them to get out. Sabrina kissed me on the cheek as she got out as a point to say she was happy for what I had done. After entering the house, they went to Sabrina's room and I went into mine. I turned the music on the radio and picked up a magazine to read as I placed a pillow behind me.

A while later Sabrina came to my room and knocked on my door. "Reggie, can I come in?" she asked knocking again. I wanted to say no but I knew there was no point in delaying the inevitable.

I got up and unlocked the door. "Come in," I said staring her in the face. She walked over and plopped on my bed smiling at me. "I suppose you have come to pester me," I said with a grimace look.

"Reggie, if there is something bothering you, I think I should know. I have been with you through thick and thin and you know there is nothing I wouldn't do for you. Please tell me what is bothering you," she said, with that beautiful concerned look on her face.

I sighed debating one last time if I should mention it to her. "I don't know how to say this without embarrassing myself. It's not something boys discuss with their sisters," I said looking at her with an almost shameful feeling in my heart.

She patted on the bed for me to sit next to her. I slowly moved one in front of the other, finally sitting down next to her.

"Come on, tell me. You know you can trust me not to say anything.

I turned my head away and spoke softly. "It's the little guy."

"What little guy?" she asked, having no idea what I was talking about.

"Don't you remember two or three years back, the time you saw me getting out of the shower. You made the comment that it was too late, you had seen the little guy."

"I remember seeing you but I don't remember saying anything about it size," she said, trying to remember.

"That's exactly what you said, 'It's too late, I saw the little guy'".

"I said that like I would say, 'I saw it'. Never did I think about its size. Besides, what difference does that make? Most women don't care about size anyway. I never think about that," She said, trying to convince me she was telling the truth.

"Bullshit Sabrina! It has to make a difference to girls." I said, being unconvinced.

"Reggie I have seen you plenty of times and I never thought anything like that."

"What do you mean you have seen me plenty of times?"

"You often see me going into the bathroom wearing your t-shirts. How do you think I got them? I enter your room after you had gone to sleep and get one out of your drawer. You don't sleep with any clothes on and sometimes you lay there all sprawled out with no blanket over you," she explained as I sat staring at her in disbelief.

"You sneak into my room for a t-shirt and look at me?" I asked being embarrassed.

"The first few times I did knock but you would never answer, and then after awhile I quit knocking and just helped myself," she explained further.

"Are you sick? What are you thinking when you do that?" I asked, feeling totally dumbfounded and embarrassed. I also felt violated.

"I told you that I masturbated all the time." She said, in a completely calm voice.

"I looked at her being disgusted by her thoughts. You are sick! What if I came in your room gawking at you while you slept in the nude?"

"I hoped sometimes that you would." She said, acting totally unashamed at what she was saying.

I stood up and looked at her. "Do you know what you're saying? You're my sister for crying out loud!" I shouted.

"Don't you ever think about me when you're masturbating? I think about you all the time," she replied, as I paced the room. "Well, do you?" she asked again.

"Not like you think, not that way, I don't imagine myself doing it with you." I answered.

"What 'do' you think about?" she asked, frustrated that I wouldn't tell her anything.

I dropped my head a few moments, not wanting to discuss it with her and then glanced at her. She was looking at me almost crying, as though I betrayed her. She then stood up and walked out without saying anything else. I let her walk out not knowing what to say.

I had seen her a few times in her panties and a bra. I walked in on her one night while she was in the bathroom changing clothes, still nude and seeing her breasts. I was aroused by her and later masturbated but not with thoughts of doing it with Sabrina. Somehow, I couldn't bring myself to think of her while doing it because I knew it wasn't right. Right now, I feel terrible not sharing my feelings with her after she had opened up to me.

The following day was Saturday and I worked one of dad's stores until four thirty. While driving home, I thought about where I wanted to go tonight but first I was going to the basement and work out for a while. Entering the house, I went directly to the shower. When time allowed I would always take a hot shower before working out. The hot water opened my pores and allowed me to sweat more freely, allowing me to stay cool while working out. I put my shorts on and went down to the basement to work out and noticed Sabrina had the same idea.

"How long have you been working out?" I asked, knowing she never worked out more than thirty minutes at a time.

"I'll be out of your way in a few minutes," she said, sarcastically.

"I didn't ask to run you off. I'm merely trying to make conversation and all of a sudden you don't want to work out with me." I said because she always wants us to work out together to keep each of us challenged.

She didn't say anything so I sat on the bench next to her and looked at her as she did setups. "Sis, look at me!" I asked, leaning over with my arms resting on my knees looking at her. She did five more setups and let her body relax as she caught her breath. She was wearing a spandex halter-top, her small nipples vividly showing through and her loose leg shorts with no panties. I could see the lips of her cunt because her shorts did not lay flat on her skin.

"What are you looking at?" she asked, noticing I was staring at her pelvic area. I thought her eyes were closed as she laid back.

I quickly looked into them. "I'm sorry about last night Sis. It's just that you caught me off guard. I didn't know what to say. I know telling me your secret embarrassed you and then I acted the way I did. It's just that I am embarrassed because, you know, the little guy!" I explained.

She closed her eyes for a minute and then sat up in front of me. "Reggie, you don't have anything to be ashamed of. When I told you that I looked at you when I went into your room, I didn't think of what size it was. You have the most beautiful body of anyone I know. You are so, 'fine looking' that I just wanted to take my clothes off, lay next to you and let you hold me. I have always felt that way when I am with you," she explained.

"You're the one that looks fine. I'm serious; you have the finest body of any girl I have ever seen and the prettiest face to go with it. Too bad you're my sister!" I said, responding to her comment about me.

"Do you really think so?"

"I know so!" I replied.

"Reggie, I know at least seven girls that would let you take them to bed because they have said that much to me. Eight if you count me," she said while smiling.

"Stop talking like that Sabrina, your my sister," I stated angrily.

"Your telling me that if I was standing nude, right here, in front of you that you could restrain yourself," she asked, tempting me. I didn't answer for fear she would try it. Without saying another word, she removed her top, pulled her shorts down, and stepped out of them. I stood up and turned around.

"Don't do that Sabrina! You're my sister!" I said, feeling guilty that I looked at her before I turned.

"So what!" she asked.

"If you want to do it with someone, there are a lot of guys I know that would be willing," I replied.

"I know plenty of them too. I just never wanted too."

"Well I have wanted to, with some of your friends," I stated.

"You can turn around now," she stated. I glanced back over my shoulder and she had put her clothes back on.

"Why haven't you then?" she asked.

"I'm afraid, or to put it more bluntly, I'm embarrassed," I replied.

"Well, some day you're going to have to dip your stick," she said, jokingly.

"Where did you learn to talk like that? I have never seen you act this way."

"I have always been this way, 'inside'. I just feel like letting it all out now. I'm not ashamed of the way I feel either," she remarked.

"Do you want me to fix you up with Donna? I know she is willing," she asked, thinking she could help me overcome my fear.

"No! I don't need you to fix me up. I'm capable of taking care of that on my own. I just need a little time," I said firmly.

"If you need some practice, I'm always here."

I stared at her in amazement of her bodacious attitude.

"Why are you looking at me that way?"

"I wanted to say, 'thank you but no thank you', but that doesn't seem appropriate."

She stepped up to me and stood staring up into my face. "Well, can I kiss you as a brother?" I looked at her but didn't reply. She reached her arms around my neck, pulling my lips to hers and kissed me, and then put her tongue in my mouth trying to touch my tongue. I didn't pull away but felt awkward kissing her. I also felt stimulated which added to my uncomfortable feeling. I knew it wasn't right but for a short time, I couldn't help myself. I put my arms around her and kissed her in return until we pulled apart breathing heavily and looking into the others eyes.

"Tell me you didn't feel anything," she said, with her face looking as if she were in a daze.

"I didn't feel anything."

"You are a liar! I have kissed a lot of boys and that one was electrifying. This is once you can't deny it," she said with complete certainty.

"I am so certain of myself that I am willing to make you a bet."

"What would that bet be?"

"I'll bet you a months allowance to your next paycheck that you will give in."

After that kiss, I had to think for a moment. "Okay, it's a bet." I finally answered.

She placed her hand between my legs and smile as I jerked away.

I walked over to the treadmill and turned it on as we smiled looking at each other.

"I'm just pooped out after that workout. I think I'll go take a shower and clean up," she said sliding her hands up and down her body.

I turned up the speed of the treadmill and she walked upstairs with a smile. All kinds of crazy thoughts began floating through my mind as I watched her leave. Regardless of how I felt when we kissed, I was not going to give in to her. I had no idea she was thinking that way about me. I had sometimes let my mind wonder when I saw her walking around in panties and a bra but I was always able to thwart those thoughts by thinking of something or someone else.

That night I began locking my bedroom door and wearing shorts to bed. The following week she didn't say or do anything to seduce me until Friday afternoon as we drove home from school.

"You're playing hard to get by locking your door. But I have a surprise for you tonight," she said with a smile on her face.

I looked at her wondering what she was planning as she looked at me with a shit eating grin on her face. I wasn't about to ask her because that would be a step toward giving in.

"Donna is spending the night with me," she calmly stated. I quickly looked at her wondering what she was trying to say.

"And?" I asked, giving in.

"She is going to come to you tonight," she answered, not looking at me.

I felt a sudden jolt of fear. "What the hell did you tell her?" I said, raising my voice.

"I told her everything!"

A sudden feeling of anger came over me as I pulled over to the curb and stopped. "Damn it, Sabrina, you betrayed me! You had no right to tell her anything!" I shouted as she cowered her head and began crying. She opened the door, got out and began walking. I sat there a minute thinking in anger. I was so pissed I put the car in gear and drove home leaving her to walk. It was only a half-mile to the house so that would give her time to think about what she had done.

I was in my room on the phone with Steven, one of my best friends, discussing where we would go tonight when Sabrina knocked on my door. I would have said come in but I had locked it. I told Steven I would call him later and hung up. I opened the door but stood there not wanting her to come in.

"Reggie, I am so sorry for what I did. I only did it because I love you. I thought I could make it easier for you to be with a girl. Donna doesn't care, she just wants to be with you, like I do," she said, with tears running down her cheeks.

"I just wasn't ready yet." I said, showing my disapproval.

"I wish I could take it back but I can't. Do you think... ?"

"You told her everything?" I asked, hoping she left some things out.

"Everything."

I turned around, walked over to the bed, and sat down. She stood at the door not knowing whether to come in. I clasped my hands and leaned over propping my arms on my thighs thinking what to do.

"Can I come in?" she asked with a frail voice.

"Sure, come on in."

She came over and sat next to me wrapping her arm around mine. "Now that she knows, why don't you give it a chance? Maybe you are ready and just need a little encouragement."

"I don't know what to do. I mean I have never been with a girl before. I have made out with dozens but I have never touched one inappropriately," I explained, not feeling ashamed but more afraid.

"When you planned your first time, did you plan on oral sex?" she asked as I quickly looked at her.

"Well yes, but I'm not sure about that. I mean how do I know if I am doing it right?"

"You could practice on me." She said with a grin.

"I'm not shocked by what you say anymore. You don't give up do you?"

"I've got a hundred dollars riding on this and your not going to get it," she answered.

"We'll see!" I replied.

"Maybe I can help you in another way. Have you ever seen a girls clit?"

"Damn Sabrina, how did you get so bold?" I asked, as she surprised me again.

"Have you?"

"In magazines."

She stood up and began pulling her shorts down.

"Stop that! What are you doing?" I asked, putting my hand on her wrist.

"I'm going to show you mine so you will know for sure."

"Wait a minute," I said, as I went to my closet and brought back a magazine. She took it from me and opened it up.

"Wow, these are some nice pussy's. I hope mine looks as good as these," she said as I shook my head in bewilderment. Okay, right there is the focal point, the clitoris. Don't spend all of your time there but that is what will bring her to a climax most often. Of course it not a professionals opinion but here are a few tips. Women like to be kissed anywhere, the face, back, butt, thighs, and even the feet. Most like their toes to be sucked. When you move your lips over a woman's body, let your tongue glide across her skin. Some women are more sensitive to touch on their breasts so you will just have to explore that on an individual basis. Now we come to the good stuff. Use your tongue to explore the whole region of a woman's pelvic area. Push your tongue in her cunt as far as you can and let it do all of the exploring for you. Does this excite you?" she asked.

"Shut up!" I said, as she was laughing, knowing it did. I was as hard as I have ever been and she had my adrenalin flowing to a point my face was flushing.

"Are you sure you wouldn't rather see mine?"

"If you don't hush I'm going to rape your ass!"

"That's another thing. Some women like for their ass to be licked and probed with your tongue, if you have a mind too. If you decide they like it, you can more than likely screw them in the ass if that is your preference or hers," she explained, with a serious look on her face.

"Are you sure you're still a virgin?" I asked, being curious.

"Of course I am, but I have imagined all of this at some time or another. You know, while I was ah..."

"Masturbating!"

"Right! If you do all of this and please her then you can have your fun and be confident about your sex life. I promise," she explained.

"You know I don't love Donna and I'm not sure if I could ever say that I do," I stated.

"I don't think she loves you either but I know she is 'Hot' for you. Just remember, she is still a virgin so be good to her. Treat her gently and don't throw her out the door when you're finished with her. So, it's settled, you will leave your door open tonight?" she asked with a little grin.

"It better be her though."

"Tonight it will be but who knows!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.