Forestalling - Cover

Forestalling

by Uther Pendragon

Copyright© 2002 by Uther Pendragon

Erotica Sex Story: Back in an apartment with Bob, Jeanette has newly acquired a diaphragm. They test it out. This is a dialogue-only story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Safe Sex   .

"Is that you, Bob?"

"It's a burglar. I've come to steal a kiss."

"Guess what ... Mmmmmph."

"Mph, yourself. That kiss was worth stealing. And I love your outfit."

"Must be the shorts. You painted in the shirt when it was yours."

"Your style in bra. Besides you do things for the shirt."

"'Off' isn't a style. I saw that gynecologist today, and guess what?"

"She said that you've been overusing your genitalia and to give them a month's rest?"

"No-ope!"

"She discovered that I've infected you with 11 rare, but disgusting, venereal diseases?"

"One more wrong guess and I go back to fixing dinner."

"She prescribed a diaphragm and spermicide, gave them to you; and you have it inserted now -- just in case a sex maniac might come through the door and whisk you off to bed?"

"Right the third time. But the sex maniac had better hurry, my husband was due home thirty minutes ago."

"Sorry. Rush job. Bosses ain't professors. 'Sorry, Prof. Hot date. Gotta run, ' doesn't hack it."

"Bet your professors didn't give second make-ups on their exams."

"I think that I did remarkably well with my psychic powers."

"With no little clues from my having told you precisely what I planned to do?"

"Pure psychic powers. We have a union. Husbands never listen to what their wives tell them they are going to do."

"So Lorena says ... Well, I'll go back to fixing dinner."

"Let's check out the wonders of medical science first."

"Men! You only think of one thing."

"Nonsense. Mph. Mph."

"Let me get the shirt off first. The wash may have missed some of the goop you spilled on it ... Last one nekkid is a rotten egg."

"Cheat."

"Efficient! I'll help the rotten egg ... Now look here. Are you excited about going diving without your wet suit? Hmm?"

"Leave him alone. You didn't like rug burns ... Now where was I? Here? Mmmm. Maybe it was here. Mmmm mmm. I'd better check out the first one, again."

"The last one was my left one. And, if you do much more of this, I won't be able to walk to the bedroom."

"No problem."

"Watch that!"

"Sorry. They sure make bedroom doors narrow."

"They expect people to walk in."

"Silly them. Umhm."

"Tickles! Stop. They figure people will know that once in bed, they can do all the kissing they want without contortions."

"Really? Let's try ... Mmph. Hey!"

"Both people."


"Does it feel any different when it's just me?"

"A little. Does it feel different to you?"

"A lot. God, you are smooth and slippery. But, without the rubber, I'm moving against you. It's not just a general clasping. Oh!"

"Do you like when I do that?"

"Maybe too much."

"Don't worry. I've been thinking about this for hours ... Oh yes."


"Oh love. I can't. Oh. Yes, love. Yes, love. Yes! Love ... Jeh? ... Net. Jeh. Net! Net! Oh God!"


"Roll, would you?"

"I do love you, girl. Are you all right?"

"I'm fine. Didn't you feel me?"

"I was a little far gone. Love you."

"Love you, too. Oh, Bob, I could feel it when you came. It spurted out and hit me. I felt it."

"Well, it spurted. That, it did. Let me catch my breath."


"My leg is going to sleep."

"Sorry. Now there. How do you like the wonders of medical science? By the way, did you ask?"

"Yes. If you want to again, we can do it right now. But you'll have to use a condom if we do it at bedtime or in the morning."

"Right now? You'll be lucky if I get it up next week. You are indubitably the sexiest wench in North America."

"Can I quote you on that?"

"Jeanette Brennan is the sexiest wench in North America."

"Next week?"

"Let's keep the box in reach tonight. Just in case."


"Eeyeuh!"

"What did you expect? We didn't give them anywhere else to go. Pass a Kleenex. Anyway, I told you that you really drained me."

"Well, at least it's on your side."

"That just means that I sleep in the middle and you scrunch over."

"'How is this night different from all other nights?' You'd better just hope that it will dry over dinner time."

"Speaking of which, when do we eat?"

"Men! You only think of one thing."

"That wasn't what you said an hour ago."

"Was so!"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.