Nudist Family - Cover

Nudist Family

by Anonymous

Copyright© 2002 by Anonymous

Incest Sex Story: Where you can't hide your feelings!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Petting   .

Whether you want to call us Naturists or Nudists, it makes no difference. It's the same thing.

My name is Elena. I'm seventeen. My brother's name is Val and he's fifteen.

Our parents, Rocco and Marie, have always been naturists, living in those private colonies we all hear about.

So, our young lives were spared the awkwardness of non-awareness, right from the get-go.

From the moment we could comprehend, we were told about why boys and girls have different bodies, and contrary to what you might hear, we were specifically forbidden to experiment on each other - that is, Val and me, while we were kids.

As we aged and comingled with other kids in the colony, there was the inevitable pairing off in the woods by adolescents, but that was no different than the same rituals practiced in cities, except we had a head start, being already naked, when the time came to finally experiment with a boy.

Also, to let you in on a little secret, it's NOT true that years of nudity could prevent a boy from sporting an erection when he was excited.

Some boys got erect from a cool breeze. Others got erect in the company of other boys, Val told me, even though there was no touching or apparent gay behavior. Could those be piss hardons?

Despite boys trying to hit up on me, I made it so far as to having my driver's license while still a virgin because no boy had that certain 'something', call it charisma, that made me wish to give up my virginity to him.

Because of our proximity, Val was easy to understand and admire as he grew tall early, but I put those thoughts away, heeding my parents' warning.

At fifteen, he soared over me by three inches already, me being 5'6".

But living in a colony, every now and then we still wanted to get away and enjoy some privacy, and to do that dad had purchased a log cabin near a secluded mountain lake.

We ofcourse, had to dress to make the trip there, but one week twice a year made it a pleasant change of pace.

Val, from his first puberty state, had begun to stare at me, more and more, and because it stroked my ego, I never put a stop to it. Val would NEVER force himself on me, I was sure, and finding no better candidates, I let him grow.

We were all set for this late Spring trip when dad suddenly had to go away on business.

We were all heart broken, but we owned the cabin so all we had to do was wait an extra week or two!

Dad broke the worse news: He had rented out the cabin like on time share. If the rest of us didn't use our week, we would have to wait several more months.

So, mom and Val and I drove up there as soon as dad left for his trip.

From the very beginning, Val was acting antsy, and he couldn't keep his eyes off me.

It got so unnerving that I told mom Val seemed to be getting horny.

She said she'd talk to him.

It's a one room cabin with two singles and a bunk bed so mom's talk with Val would not be in private.

She pretended to notice Val's increasing lecherous looks herself, and who knows? It might have been true anyway, but Val insisted that he couldn't help be aware of his new pubescent outlook. He never made any overt gestures, at least.

That calmed down mom, but still left me wondering when his 'dam' might break.

That very night, although I usually sleep quite soundly, I awoke to hear some whispers. They were coming from mom and I keened an ear to listen.

"Son, you can't do this! I'm ovulating right now." I heard mom plead with Val.

Then I heard Val mumble something, the only clear part was '69'.

I heard Val scramble around, then there was nothing, but not nothing: It was the soft, almost silent noise of licking!

Then came muffled groans as mom bit into her sheet while her son chewed her nubbin, and the unmistakable gulumph of Val's penis plunging into mom's mouth, repeatedly.

I felt betrayed! I wasn't allowed to experiment with Val, but mom could?

The next afternoon, while I was getting ready to go for a swim, mom donned her clothes and said she was going shopping for a few items.

Suddenly feeling that Val wasn't safe to be around, I asked mom to wait while I dressed and came with her.

She practically bit my head off with her, "NO!" and then she was gone.

Thoughts ran through my mind like: Was she going to report Val? If so, to whom?

Dad? The police? Clergy?

Dismissing them for now, I listened for Val down by the lake's edge, and not hearing him, I went for my swim in the early afternoon heat.

Coming out of the water, I still didn't see Val, who would really get off seeing my dripping wet form right now!

I laid down on a bed of mossy grass in a glade near the lake, but I wasn't unseen by Val, like I had thought.

As if he had been lurking underwater like some amphibian, I heard the waters gently part to give up his body almost right where I had emerged myself.

I got quite nervous as Val came over and laid right next to me, so nervous in fact that I spun and laid on my stomach!

After a deafening silence during which I was afraid to turn and look at my brother, I finally heard him whisper to me.

"Elie," he asked, "why did you sic mom on me, last night?"

Tears came to eyes. I don't know why.

Being busted for doing nothing wrong was incongruous.

"I only told her you were getting horny, Val," I said without looking at him.

"Ofcourse I'm getting horny, sis! It's what pubescent teenagers DO!" He conceded the point. "It doesn't mean that I'm going to rape you!"

I paused to look at my brother through dewy eyes and spoke, "I heard you and mom, last night."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.