Jack and Denise - Cover

Jack and Denise

Copyright© 2002 by Stormghost

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A college junior meets some wild coeds. Including his future wife. With a redhead, a blonde and a brunette, what more could any guy want?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Rape   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Slow   School  

Jack was running late. He had stopped to speak to his Algorithms professor regarding his last assignment, and after checking his watch to be sure he had time, paused in the student union's game room to get a soda. As his coke came out of the machine, he heard the bells ringing at the nearby St. Bartholomew's Cathedral, 4 o'clock. Looking down at his watch, which still read 3:45 pm, Jack realized that the battery must have died. Grabbing his can and stuffing it in his bag, Jack sprinted across campus for the library. He had never been late before, and he wasn't sure what Mrs. McGee would say about it.

He arrived at the library by 4:10, and immediately ducked behind the counter to stash his bag. Taking a quick glance around and not seeing his supervisor, Jack slipped into the office, clocked in and began loading up a cart to take to the upper floors. He had just gotten the first load of books on the cart when he felt a tap on his shoulder. Jack spun around to come face to face with Mrs. McGee.

"... I'm so sorry I was late," Jack began babbling, "I was talking with Professor Hamilton and I..."

"Don't worry about it Jack," Mrs. McGee interrupted, "I'm not worried about you being ten minutes late, these things happen. What I am concerned about is the owner of these glasses I found in the third floor study section this morning when I opened up. They were lying on the floor by one of the carrels. Did you happen to see anyone up there last night?"

Jack paused before answering wondering just how much his supervisor knew about what happened in that particular section recently. "No, ma'am, I don't know who's they could be. I did run into a friend of mine up there last night when I went to shoo people out, but she doesn't wear glasses."

"Hmmm... ok. I'll keep them here behind the counter in case someone asks for them. And Jack, next time you're running late, just be a dear and pop you head in my office when you do get here so I'll know you made it."

"Yes, Mrs. McGee," Jack replied with relief. He finished stacking his books and pushed the cart to the elevator. He had shoved the cart inside, pushed 2 and was watching the doors close when he heard someone calling him. Jack hit the door open button and watched them slide apart to reveal the cute redhead with the pink thong from the day before. Today she was wearing hip hugger blue jeans, an off the shoulder, midriff baring white pullover blouse, and green flip-flops. Jack's mouth went dry as he put a hand on the door to make sure it didn't close on this auburn haired, blue-eyed goddess as she entered the elevator.

"Thanks," she said as she set her gray backpack down with a thud, "I hate having to lug all these books up three flights of stairs."

"No problem," replied Jack a bit raspily as he tried to keep from staring at the young lady's well rounded tush by staring at her slightly tanned long neck, "What floor do you need?"

"Oh, I'm going all the way up to 3," she smiled.

Jack pushed the required button and tried to think of an opening for a conversation. He didn't get very far before the elevator bell rang signifying their arrival to his floor. Jack got off on the second floor and began putting the books on the shelf. He was about halfway done, when he realized that he had mistakenly shelved 3 computer books that belonged on the third floor. Stopping, he retrieved the computer books. Putting them aside, he finished with the books for the second floor and decided to refill the cart before heading to the third floor with the 3 programming books. Jack returned to the first floor and placed his cart back in its slot between the check out counter and book return. He had just gotten back behind the counter to start grabbing the returned items when he heard a distinctly feminine voice clear her throat. Straightening up, Jack discovered the beautiful redhead with arresting blue eyes standing at the desk.

"Can I help you," Jack inquired.

"Yes. I'm looking for a book on Prolog by Deitel," came the slightly musical response, "the computer says it's in, but I can't find it on the shelf. I was wondering if it was back there."

"Let me take a look." Jack moved over to the workstation on his left and quickly typed in a search for the book in question. He had used the same book as a reference to write a program last spring and knew it was often out. As the young lady had said, the computer was showing the book had been returned. Jack suddenly straightened up, realizing that he had just seen the book while he was shelving on the second floor. It had been one of the three books he had for the third floor. Stepping down to his right, Jack pulled the book off the cart and held it up, "is this the one you're looking for?"

The young lady squinted at him, "I think so, can you bring it too me, I've lost my glasses and I can't see that far."

Jack grinned, "I think I can help you with that as well." He grabbed the thin wire rimmed glasses from under the workstation, "are these yours as well?"

"Yes, thank god. I couldn't figure out where I'd left them and I tossed out my last pair of contacts a couple days ago. My lenses haven't gotten here yet and I can't afford a new pair of glasses. Thank you so much," the young lady gushed as she put the glasses on.

"No problem," Jack said still grinning and knowing he must look like a complete idiot, "my name's Jack, by the way."

"Oh. You're in my Algorithms class with Dr. Hamilton. I'm Denise Mitchell."

"Nice to meet you Denise," replied Jack, holding out his hand, "tossed out your contacts?"

"Yes, I wear the disposable kind, but I ran out earlier this week. I ordered some and they should get here today or tomorrow, but until they do I'm stuck," said Denise as she took his hand and shook it, "It's nice to meet you as well."

Jack nodded, "I understand, my sister's done the same thing. So what do you think of Hamilton?"

"I like him, but the homework is a bit much. I swear I haven't had this much homework since I took Modern Algebra last fall. At least I understood the Math, but this class, I don't know."

Jack laughed, "I know what you mean. I was just at Dr. Hamilton's office talking about this week's assignment. He told me I was making it harder than it really was. If you want I can show you what he told me to do?"

"I'd really like that. Can you stop by the third floor later?"

"Sure, I can usually take a break around 6:30 or so, will you still be here."

"Yeah, my roommate's having some people over to watch movies, so I'm going to be here for most of the evening. I have to get some studying done."

"Ok great. I'll come by on my break."

"Thanks again for finding my glasses," said Denise as she hoisted her backpack up and turned back towards the elevator.

Jack ended up getting busy checking out books for several students after that, then checking in what seemed to be an endless supply of books. He was amazed at how many items were checked out during the summer session. Jack didn't think there were that many people taking classes. It was 6:30 before he knew it and he still had a full cart of books to reshelf on the third floor. After checking in with Mrs. McGee, Jack pulled his overloaded cart to the elevator and patiently waited for it to arrive. Finally it rang and opened, disgorging a young man and young woman who were clearly more into each other than the world around them. The young blonde crashed into Jack's cart as she stumbled off the elevator. Fortunately, the cart stayed upright and the young lady looked mortified. Mumbling an apology, she rushed off with her laughing boyfriend, as Jack bent to pick up the five books that had fallen off the top of the stack as the elevator doors closed.

Jack boarded the elevator when it finally returned and headed for the third floor. He pushed the cart to the far end of the floor and began shelving books. As he worked his way back to the middle of the floor, he noticed that most of the carrels were empty, but he could hear soft snoring coming from somewhere. He peaked into each one finally discovering Denise fast asleep in the middle of the Prolog book. Jack watched her sleeping for a moment, enjoying the fine view where her hip huggers had slid off her back to expose the thin black thong she wore underneath. He gently tapped her on the shoulder and Denise woke with a start.

"Huh, what... where am I," Denise started.

"You're in the library. You fell asleep in your book."

Denise looked completely mortified. "Oh my god, I can't believe I fell asleep in the library. I have got to get this program done before the weekend and I can't do it without knowing the right library function to use. UGGGHHH!!"

"Don't worry about it, people fall asleep in here all the time. It's not like we'll lock you in or anything," Jack replied dryly.

"That's not the point. I swear I'll get Staci and Jill for keeping me up all night!"

"You wouldn't mean Staci Harrison and Jill Raymond, would you," Jack asked.

"Yes do you know them?"

"You could say that. Actually, I know Jill in name only; I've never met her. However I do hang out with Staci from time to time."

"Yes, but how WELL do you know them," Denise giggled.

"Pretty well I thought, but you seem to know something I don't."

"Hmmm, so you've never met Jill... Actually, then I shouldn't say anything about it because they should be the ones to tell you. Now that you're here though, can you show me what Dr. Hamilton showed you this afternoon?"

"Sure, pull out your sheet." Jack didn't want to change the subject, but something in Denise's eyes told him she would say no more. After helping Denise work out her Algorithms assignment, Jack finished shelving his books and returned to the first floor. It was 10:30 when he saw Denise again. She had come down from the third floor, backpack set firmly upon her shoulders, and carrying an additional 3 books. Spotting Jack behind the circulation desk, she altered her course to intercept him.

"Hey, thanks for the Algorithm's help. I think I actually understand this one."

"Sure, no problem," responded Jack with a smile as he checked her books out.

"Well, I'll probably see you tomorrow in class. Good night."

"Good night Denise. See you tomorrow."

Jack watched her leave, fascinated with her looks. He really liked the fact that she was a redhead and wondered if it was natural. She also seemed fairly bright, something Jack was unused to. His roommates had tried setting him up with their female friends in the past, but had been unsuccessful. It seemed that the only types of girls they knew were brainless types in search of an MRS Degree. Denise seemed like a nice, responsible girl and Jack was hoped for the chance to get to know her better.

Jack was still lost in his wonderment when Mrs. McGee tapped him on the shoulder.

"Jack, go home. You've been here enough this week, and right now you're looking a little out of it. Margaret and I can handle the rest of the evening."

Jack was startled out of his day dreaming, Margaret was a cute short busty African-American girl he worked with. Jack and Margaret got along well, and he'd even gone so far as to ask her out. She'd been flattered but indicated that her football-playing boyfriend probably wouldn't like it. All the same, Jack still enjoyed talking to her at work and staring at her when he thought he could get away with it. Margaret knew Jack liked looking at her and often wore tight skirts and blouses as a result. With Jack staring whenever they worked, Margaret usually got so turned on that she ended up at her boyfriend's after work rather than going home. The boyfriend was happy about the increase in his lover's libido and had no idea whom to thank.

Jack left work at 10:30 and began walking across campus to his apartment. It was a cool evening, much nicer than the hot humid afternoon had been, and Jack took his time walking home. He took the long way home and was coming around the student life building when he heard, "Jack, is that you?"

He turned around to see Staci and her statuesque brunette friend from Galileo's, walking towards him. Staci was wearing a midriff bearing white top and jean shorts, while her friend was dressed in a denim mini-skirt and white blouse. He paused to allow them to catch up.

Staci came up, hugged him and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before introducing her friend.

"Jack, how are you? This is my roommate Jill."

"I'm fine Staci. Nice to meet you Jill," he replied offering his hand to Jill who shook it firmly. "So what are you two ladies up to this evening?"

"Oh we were just visiting a friend. I wanted to show off my new belly ring."

Jack looked down and saw the glint of sliver radiating from Staci's navel. No wonder she had on the crop top, he thought. "Very nice," he said, unsure of what else to say.

"Thanks, hurt a bit to have it done, but I like it. I tried to convince Jill to get one too, but she's too chicken."

"It has nothing to do with that. I just hate needles!"

Jack smiled at the busty Jill and said, "I hate them too. Can't imagine why anyone would allow a stranger to stick them with a needle if they weren't sick."

Jill laughed along with him while Staci gave them both a dirty look.

"Ok, very funny. In spite of you both, I think it's cute," huffed Staci. "Hey Jack, can I get you to do something for me?"

"What's that, Stace?"

"God I hate it when you call me that! Ok two things: 1) quit calling me by that awful nickname and 2) can you stop by tomorrow after class, I... er we, need some help moving some furniture."

"Gee, I don't know, how about I call you after class? I just might be too busy."

"Uggh! Must you be so difficult?"

"I'm not trying to be difficult," Jack replied trying to stifle a laugh, "I just might have other things to do besides be your slave."

"Slave, huh? I'd like to make you my slave sometime! Ok, call me tomorrow when you're out of class."

"Oh and Staci," he emphasized her full name, "I would need your phone number in order call you."

"You little shit! What do you mean you don't have my number? I thought for sure Jill put it up in every restroom at school - you know for a good time call..."

Jill interrupted, "I'm sure he would have it, if he were a girl, dear. You should know that I don't go hanging out in the men's room. Besides I thought it would be more fun if the girl's called you. Who knows, maybe you could give them advice like Dr. Ruth."

Staci smacked Jill's shoulder with a backhand, and turned back to Jack.

"Do you have a pen and something to write on," she asked Jack, exasperated.

"I sure do, here." Jack handed Staci a pen and small post it note. She quickly scribbled a number on it and handed it back to him.

"Do me a favor and don't give that out to anyone. It's bad enough that miss priss here gave it to all the girls on campus. God, now I have to deal with the bitchy phone calls about stealing their boyfriends..."

"I'll guard it with my life, and only post it in the men's room as a last resort."

Staci rolled her eyes at him and turned to leave. Jack caught her arm as she turned.

"Hey, are you busy this weekend?"

"I might be why," countered Staci.

"Well, I just thought we might... you know, get together. I haven't spent any time with you for a few days."

Both Staci and Jill began to laugh. Staci calmed down first and leaned over to kiss Jack lightly on the cheek.

"You're so cute sometimes. We'll talk about it tomorrow if you come help, ok?"

"Fine. I'll talk to you tomorrow," sighed Jack. He watched them walk away, still laughing. After they turned the corner around a building, he relaxed and chuckled to himself. At least I now have her phone number, he thought gleefully as he walked over to his building.

Jack lived in an on-campus student apartment. He had five roommates - each with their own bedroom - and they shared a kitchen and living area along with two bathrooms. Climbing up the stairs, Jack let himself in the back door. For a change the apartment was relatively quiet. Looking around, Jack noticed that only light on was coming from under Craig's bedroom door. Jack wasn't very surprised to find Craig home studying. His apartment mate played football for the school and for as long as Jack had known him took 9 to 12 hours of classes in the summers to keep on track for his degree. Craig was six-two and weighed 270. He was a powerful blocker, starting at guard for the past two seasons. This fall would be his last year of eligibility and knowing he wasn't going to be good enough to play in the pros, Craig was working towards his degree in history with the hopes of going to law school.

A loud feminine moan came from behind the door, stopping Jack from knocking. Chuckling to himself, Jack went to the kitchen to grab a soda and retreated to his own room, shutting the door behind him. He turned on the TV and was kicking back when someone knocked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.