Jack and Denise - Cover

Jack and Denise

Copyright© 2002 by Stormghost

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A college junior meets some wild coeds. Including his future wife. With a redhead, a blonde and a brunette, what more could any guy want?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Rape   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Slow   School  

Jack woke up disoriented with a massive erection caused by a full bladder. He was lying on a bed with a warm feminine body next to him and his right arm, which seemed to have a heavy weight on it, was numb. He was sure it was a school day, but his alarm clock hadn't gone off. The bed he was lying in didn't feel like a conventional mattress, it was more malleable. He also had a mouthful of hair which he knew didn't belong on his head. Spitting the red hairs out of his mouth, Jack sat up violently, yanking his numb arm out from whatever it was under and causing the waterbed to slosh back and forth. Opening his eyes a little more, he realized that he was in Denise's room, and the previous night came flooding back to him. They had rented movies, watched two of them and spent the remaining part of the evening screwing each other's brains out.

"Are you ok?" Denise asked sleepily.

Jack looked over and saw that she was still lying on her side, eyes closed. Leaning over, he gently brushed a lock of hair back and kissed her on the cheek.

"Fine," he replied quietly, "I'm fine, just forgot where I was for a moment."

"Good, now get down here and snuggle with me. It's not time to get up yet," ordered Denise as she rolled over reaching for him. Jack noticed that she still hadn't opened her eyes.

Patting her reaching hand Jack climbed out of the bed.

"Hold on a minute babe," he answered, "I need to take a leak."

Denise sat up, clutching the sheet to her chest. She opened her eyes and regarded him cannily. "Babe," she said flatly as she stared at him with one eyebrow raised, "did you just call me BABE?!?!?"

"Umm... yeah, I guess I did, is there a problem?"

"I HATE that kind of nickname. It's demeaning and cheap. I am not a baby. I'm not your babe that you put on your pin up calendar and whack off too. Don't you ever call me that! My name is Denise, not babe or dearie, or honey bunch or anything like that. My NAME is Denise and that is what you should call me!"

Jack just stared, unsure of how to react.

Flipping her head around so Jack couldn't see her face, Denise gave Jack a dismissive wave of her hand and continued, "If that's all you think of me that I'm your... Babe... then you can just pack your stuff and go mister!"

Jack was about to apologize when he caught the look on Denise's face courtesy of her large dresser mirror. She hadn't realized he could see her face from that angle and was obviously fighting to keep from laughing.

Sitting back down on the edge of the waterbed, Jack slipped his arm around her shoulders.

"I'm sorry... BABE... that you're such a big faker," he retorted as he shoved her face down on the bed and yanking the sheet off, commenced tickling her, "you can't even keep a straight face when you go off like that can you? I think you secretly want to be accused of being someone's BABE!"

Giggling and struggling, Denise was unable to roll over on to her back. She was trying to keep her arms down at her sides to avoid Jack's tickling fingers and use them to roll over by pushing up at the same time, however on the waterbed, she just sank deeper into the mattress as she struggled. As a result, she found herself pinned face first to the bed, flailing her legs trying to avoid his tickling digits. Jack kept up for a minute, then realizing he could easily smother her, he grabbed Denise's right hip and flipped her over onto her back. Reaching down, he attempted to resume his tickling attack, this time on her ribs. Seeing an opening, Denise grabbed his left arm, which he was using to support himself, and yanked Jack to the bed, rolling over on top of him and shoving her chest into his face. Jack immediately relaxed, his face pillowed under her naked boobs.

"Does this mean I win?" Denise asked as Jack began nuzzling her cleavage, "is it this your way of surrender?"

"I'll surrender... for now..." came the muffled reply.

"Good," said Denise as she sat up and released her hold, "you may go to the bathroom now."

"Gee thanks," Jack replied sourly, "next thing you'll want to hold it while I pee."

"Ohhh... now there's a tempting thought," retorted Denise waggling her eyebrows, "I've never gotten to pee standing up."

"Knowing you, you'd start trying to use my wiener as a water gun and spray down everything in the bathroom," Jack teased, as he retreated to her bathroom.

"Not likely," laughed Denise, "since I'd just have to clean it up later."

Jack had just opened the lid and started to go when Denise came in to the bathroom and embraced him from behind. He could feel her erect nipples rubbing up and down his naked back while she rubbed his bare chest with her hands. Suddenly voiding his bladder was becoming a bit harder.

"Gee whiz Denise, what got into you this morning?"

"You did. Well, actually you haven't yet this morning, but you did all night," she purred.

"I've awakened a monster," groaned Jack theatrically, "and she's a nympho too!"

Denise stopped rubbing and pulled back. Winding up, she smacked him on his bare ass, leaving a red handprint and caused Jack to spray a bit of urine on the wall behind the toilet.

"I am not a nympho," she declared as he finished and flushed the toilet, "if you want a nympho, go see Staci. I'm just a horny broad whose boyfriend is ignoring my needs!"

Jack doubled over with laughter, causing Denise to smack his exposed ass again. Spinning around he caught her hand as she attempted to smack him a third time. He used her momentum to spin Denise around and grab her other hand. Jack pulled Denise's back to his chest and crossed her arms over her chest, effectively pinning her upper body. Once he had her basically immobile from the waist up, Jack marched her back to the bedroom by gently kneeing her ass. When they got through the bathroom door and close to the bed, Jack casually picked up Denise and tossed her on the bed. Denise landed on her back, causing the waterbed to wave while she quivered with laughter.

"That'll teach you, I would guess," groused Jack, trying to look intimidating and failing.

"Oh, I'm so scared of you, you big dork," retorted a breathless Denise, "now that you've conquered me, what are you going to do?"

"I'm gonna get me some light beer and go kill a small furry animal, 'cause I'm a manly man," answered Jack as he puffed out his chest.

"Oh really," said Denise with a smirk, as she casually parted her legs and began stroking her pubic hair, "is there nothing here that's of interest to you?"

Jack stared as Denise began to slowly stroke further down to her lower lips. He gazed spellbound as she spread them open to show her pink wetness. Denise watched his reactions as she removed her hand and slowly slid her index finger to her mouth sucking it in. She glanced down while she committed fellatio on her finger, to see Jack's cock rising to the occasion. With a saucy grin she took the wet finger and gently slid it between her engorged labia, slowly working it in to the second knuckle. Jack stared as she masturbated and unconsciously reached down to stroke his hardened dick. Denise closed her eyes partially and brought her hand back to her mouth. She licked her juices off her index finger while simultaneously wetting her middle finger. Reaching down she inserted both fingers, staring at Jack through her slitted eyelids.

Jack couldn't take much more. He was enthralled watching Denise stroke her flame haired snatch. He stared spellbound as she pumped two fingers into her twat and slowly stroked himself as she worked them in and out. He gasped audibly when she pulled her fingers out and licked them like an ice cream cone. Denise was flicking her tongue out to lick the dripping juices off them, while she stared at his crotch. Suddenly she shoved the two fingers into her mouth and gave them a good suck. Pulling them out slowly, she reinserted them into her sopping pussy. Jack groaned and squeezed his hard dick.

Beckoning him to approach with her other hand, Denise kept fingering herself, slowly pumping her two fingers in and out. Jack approached the bed, still holding his cock. He was so into her show that he misjudged the distance to the bed and banged his shins hard on the bed frame. He barely registered the pain as Denise withdrew her fingers from her honey pot and spread her legs wide. Jack crawled up the bed until his crotch met hers and leaned down to kiss the coed's heaving breasts. Denise moaned loudly as Jack sucked one of her hard nipples into his mouth while rubbing the head of his dick against her clit. Reaching down with her right hand, Denise attempted to shove Jack deep inside her wet cunt. Jack thrust forward a little, allowing her to line his hard cock up with her warm wetness while continuing to suck on her nipples. Once Denise had him lined up, Jack thrust forward, filling her with one stroke and bringing a loud gasp from Denise.

"Oooohhhh gggooodddd," she moaned, "that feels good. Fuck me Jack, fuck me hard."

Jack released the pink nipple he was suckling and pulled back until he was almost all the way out of her warm wetness. He paused and then slammed hard back into Denise. Denise groaned again and held up her slimy fingers to his lips. Jack sucked her fingers into his mouth while he began to rhythmically fuck her red pussy. It was about his fifth stroke when Denise let her orgasm overtake her. Stunned by making her cum so hard so quickly, Jack exploded into her spasming pussy. Denise wrapped her legs around Jack's waist and her arms around his neck, pulling him down on top as she continued to cum. She squeezed him tightly while milking his dick with her talented vaginal muscles. When she caught her breath again, Denise passionately kissed Jack.

"That was absolutely incredible baby," she said, breaking the kiss, "I haven't cum like that in... a long darn time. Thank you."

"You're welcome. I hope you're willing to do that for me again too," responded a breathless Jack.

"Oh, did you like watching me play with myself," asked Denise in a syrupy sweet voice.

"You know I did," replied Jack, "and I would love to watch you do it to completion sometime."

Denise smiled and kissed him again, before pushing him off her.

"C'mon, I really need a shower now," she said as she stood up.

Jack finally returned to his apartment late that afternoon. Denise had all but worn him out and he found that his groin ached. On the other hand, she had seemed very happy and asked him to call the next day. He stumbled up the stairs to his apartment and was almost run over by one of his roommates carrying luggage. Scott paused on the landing.

"Hey man," he said, "where have you been all weekend?"

"I was at my girlfriend's place, but now I'm coming home to sleep," replied Jack through a yawn.

"Ok, well take care. Randy, Hong and I are moving out. We found a house to rent and we're moving in today." "Really," said Jack surprised, "I thought you liked it here."

Scott laughed, "yeah we do, but Craig keeps throwing all these crazy parties and I don't want to be around when one gets busted and trying to study through one is a joke. You do know he had another one last night, don't you?"

Jack groaned, "oh god, tell me he at least cleaned up this time." "Yeah right," snickered Scott, "no one's seen him since about midnight. I think he disappeared with some cute blonde that came over here looking for you."

Jack stared at his roommate, "would she have been about five six, nice rack, silver belly ring and with an attractive brunette friend?"

"Hey man, I don't know, that's just what I heard," replied Scott as he continued down the stairs.

Grumbling, Jack entered the apartment. He had steeled himself for the worst, and low and behold he got it. The apartment was strewn with beer bottles, crushed cans, dirty paper plates and napkins, two or three pizza boxes crawling with bugs and numerous liquor bottles. Shaking his head, Jack stumbled down the litter filled hallway to his room. Thanking providence that he'd had the foresight to lock his bedroom door before he left, Jack fell into his room shutting the door behind him. Locking the door again, Jack fell into his bed and reached for the phone. Jill answered on the fifth ring.

"Hey, Jill," Jack said, "is Staci around?"

"Hey yourself Jack," replied Jill, "no she's not, I'm not sure where she's off too, to tell you the truth. Something I can help you with?"

"No, I just heard she came here looking for me last night, but I was out at Denise's. I was curious as to what she wanted."

Jill started laughing on the other end of the line, "She did use that excuse to get us into a party at your place last night, but we didn't stay long. Apparently one of your roommates is an ex-jock and thought Staci should just lay down and spread her legs for him because he hit on her. She let him flirt for a while, but didn't feel really comfortable staying, so we left around midnight. She went out a while ago, but I suspect she'll be back shortly."

"Oh, I heard that no one's seen my roommate since you guys were here. They think Craig left with Staci." "Not likely. Staci has standards and very few of the people she sleeps with are players like your roommate. You can tell him when you see him next that she is absolutely not interested."

"Ok, thanks Jill. By the way, have Staci call me when she gets a chance."

"I'll leave her the message. Talk to ya later, Jack."

Jill hung up the phone and regarded her bedraggled roommate. Staci had hickeys all over her stomach. Her white midriff baring blouse hung loosely on her shoulders and was torn in two places. The blouse barely covered Staci's impressive perky breasts, which threatened to spring out every time the blonde took a breath. The black mini skirt she was wearing was turned around so the zipper now ran up her right thigh instead of up the back, and she smelled of cheap cigarettes and booze. Staci stumbled as she walked towards Jill with a large smile on her face. Reaching the brunette, Staci attempted to hug her, when Jill suddenly pulled back causing Staci to fall to her knees which in turn caused her breast to pop out of the ripped blouse; A fact the blonde found to be hilarious.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.