Horse-Loving Cousins - Cover

Horse-Loving Cousins

 

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Two teen gals get wild with each other. They also have fun with the family dog, and prized breeding horse. One teen gal even has some fun with her male cousin.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Incest   Cousins   First   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Stand right there," Byron said, holding her firmly by the shoulders.

"I..."

Marcie was burning, literally burning up with fuck-lust for this young stud. They had walked behind the garage to a small shack her Uncle Jack had built years ago. There was a small bed in it and a few chairs--a kind of guest house nobody used. Byron closed the door, slipping a worn leather strap over a nail. The girl could hear the sounds of crickets chirping all around her while the moonlight filtered through the many cracks in the walls.

"Now we're gonna find out why you really came out here to see me."

"Please..."

"Please what? Fuck you?" he asked, reaching down and unzipping his Levi's.

Marcie saw the pants open up, that long, thick cock spring up and stand straight out. She gasped in delighted surprise. She had nearly forgotten what a cock that big and thick looked like. Oh, how she wanted him to fuck her! Every nerve-ending in her body tingled as she stared at that big cock.

"Here..." He took her, his fingers around her wrist.

Marcie could feel the slick cock juice on his palm rubbing against her flesh. She trembled as he placed her hand onto the head of his prick.

"Feel it... yeah, that's it, rub my cock up and down like that for me."

Slowly her fingers closed around his prick, squeezing it greedily. Byron gasped. Marcie could feel the hot cockshaft trembling and jerking against her fingers. She gave the cock a few jerks and found her cousin growling at her, almost as Pardner had done! Men and dogs! How alike in many ways they were!

"Yeahhhhh!"

"Is it safe here? I mean, with Aunt Mary and Uncle Jack..."

"Don't worry about anything. My sister's the only one who'd come sneaking around here to see what the fuck's goin' on. Probably you told her anyway. Right?"

Byron's lips curled in sardonic amusement as Marcie lowered her eyes in guilt.

"Thought so. Doesn't matter. She knows I've been fucking half the girls around here till I went into the Marines," Byron said, wiping his nose with one hand. "Now I've got my cousin's cunt under my belt. And I'm gonna show her one hell of a time before she trots back to the city. After all, what's family for?"

"I..."

"I'm gonna fuck you till your cunt can't take anymore. That turn you on?" he said, arching his eyebrows. "You got that? You understand what I'm gonna do to you? We're gonna fuck, Marcie, right after you suck on my prick. Suckin' cock. You ever do something like that?"

She shook her head from side to side, instinctively licking her dry lips. She had heard plenty of girls talk about cock- sucking. She and Kathy had laughed over that, wondering what it would be like. That conversation she'd had with her cousin by the pool entered her mind once more. Kathy had said that sucking cock seemed so natural.

"No, nobody ever asked me," she admitted.

"Shows you the world's got plenty of dumb guys around. Come on."

He held her tightly to him. Marcie felt her body melting in front of him, a lush hotness radiating down from her tits to the fat, swollen lips of her cunt. She could feel her cunt-lips moving, swelling one over the other while pussy juice moistened her cunt slit. The girl groaned. She wrapped her fingers more tightly around her cousin's prick. The hot, thick-muscled cock flesh throbbed under her touch. Moving her fingers up a little, she could feel several big veins pulsing under her fingertips. Byron was kissing her neck again, his tongue caressing her hot, sweaty flesh while she moved her hand rhythmically back and forth. More pre-cum seeped from his piss slit, wetting down her palm. It was so weird as she jacked him off that way, pulling the tight- fitting yet flexible outer cock skin over the steely inner core of his prick.

"Yeah, Marcie, do it that way. Get on that cock! Get high on me!" Byron was sighing with pleasure, his hands rubbing over her tits. "I know you want that cock, Marcie. But you're gonna have to get down on your fuckin' knees and beg for it... that's right, baby, beg for fuckin' with my prick roddin' your fuckin' mouth."

The words should have stung her pride. Instead, they excited her more. She felt his hands slip around her shoulders and neck. He was forcing her down, down to the damp wooden floor of the small shack.

"Suck it," he whispered in her ear as he kept forcing her head down.

Marcie felt her knees bending, her body sliding down his. Her lips slipped over his brass belt buckle. She could smell his flesh through the blue cotton of his shirt. Then she felt his cock rubbing up against her chin. Moving her head back, Marcie slipped all the way to the floor, her knees hurting a little from the hardness of the splintery wood. And then... and then she could smell his crotch... that pungent, heavy aroma that seemed to trigger her off into high heat. She felt her cuntal muscles knotting up again while her heart and pulse raced madly. She let out a soft moan as she felt his hands lock around the back of her head and push her forward.

"Suck it..."

Slowly Marcie let her head sink forward until she felt something brushing over her lips. His cockhead! She could tell from the hot, wet, slippery sensation over her mouth!

"Open up and take my prick in your mouth. Come on, baby, don't fuck around with me," Byron warned, his fingers tightening around her skull.

Slowly, she parted her lips, looking at the big cock for a moment, one hand still wrapped greedily around the prickshaft just behind his cockhead. Drops of pre-cum oozed one after the other as the huge fucker throbbed with excitement! His cock was so big, so meaty! Marcie found it hard to believe she had actually had something that big and long inside her pussy. But she had! Her cunt tingled.

"Suck that cock!" he snapped. She bent forward a little more, his cockhead resting on her pouting lower lip. Immediately Marcie could taste the salty flavor of his pre-cum. It made her swallow. And the smell! Oh that wonderful aroma of an aroused male made her cunt even hotter than before! She let out a soft moan as she moved her head forward a little more. His wiry cock hairs tickled the insides of her nostrils. Byron's fingers tightened around the back of her head as he pushed her down all the way. Instantly his big cock filled her mouth. She made coughing, gagging sounds, dropping her hand away from his cock and pressing it against his thighs.

No, no, she didn't want to choke on prickmeat! But Byron wasn't paying attention to her muffled, gagged protests. He hunched fast and hard against her face, pulling at her hair, working his hips around so his prick stirred about in her mouth.

"Mmfmmfmmffffff!"

"Take it, baby, suck me off, drain my balls dry with that tongue. Yeahhh... uhhh that's it! Move that fuckin' tongue around my prick!"

He twisted his hips around more and more, making his cock push her cheeks out. Marcie felt that throbbing cock rod brush over the insides of her cheeks, then slide back until the cocktip was touching her tonsils. Her tongue laved over the cockshaft, flicking at the vein running the length of his cock, then straying forward where she brushed it against the groove of his prickhead.

"Hurhhrhrh... yeahhh, bitch. Ohhh man, never thought I'd find a cock-sucker in my own family... leastways, not one like you, baby."

"Mmmfmmfff!"

He could call her anything he wanted. Marcie was completely into this cock-sucking now, her eyes blinded with tears of joy as she sucked on the meaty cock. Hair got into her eyes as she bobbed her head back and forth, spittle frothing around the stretched corners of her mouth.

"Get on it, baby. Get it good, Marcie. Suck my cock! Yeah, take it down your throat!" Byron ordered as he fucked his cock in her mouth.

She groaned, feeling the fleshy cockhead shoving back over her tongue, fucking deeper into her throat. She sucked in a wheezing breath through her burning nostrils, then went down all the way.

"Man, oh man," Byron groaned, closing his eyes and letting his head fall back in ecstasy. "That's it, baby, that's it, suck it down! Oh wow!"

Byron let out another groan, twisting his hips around again while locking his fingers more tightly around the back of her skull.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.