Horse-Loving Cousins - Cover

Horse-Loving Cousins

 

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Two teen gals get wild with each other. They also have fun with the family dog, and prized breeding horse. One teen gal even has some fun with her male cousin.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Incest   Cousins   First   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Marcie, it's really wild. Oh, I want him to fuck me when you get through," Kathy cried, snaking up the bed and lying on her side next to her cousin.

Marcie couldn't care less what Kathy wanted afterward. She saw that red prick slip out even more from its sheath. The dog's cock dangled wetly from under his belly, bobbing around as he worked his muzzle around in her steamy cuntal folds. It wasn't too hard to imagine how Byron's mouth had felt working around on her pussy. Yes, it was almost the same. Marcie loved it, loved the touch.

"Oh yes, fuck, fuck..." Marcie gasped.

The dog feasted on her cunt. She panted hard, felt dizzy as Pardner gained another inch. He growled as he rimmed the edges of her cuntal mouth. She felt her pussy muscles convulse deep inside.

"Ohhh, yes, fuck... fuck!" the girl cried, rolling her ass from left to right.

"Fuck her, fuck her!"

The thought of fucking brought more harsh, whimpery gasps from her throat. She grabbed the dog's neck and pulled his nose back into the seeping pit of her cunt. Yes, she needed that something to fill herself with. Fingers and tongues weren't any good anymore. It was a kind of need Marcie didn't quite understand yet. But it had something to do with being completely satisfied.

"Oh, Pardner, harder!"

The German Shepherd was shoving his tongue down into her pussy as hard as he could, pressing his forepaws against her upturned ass. Marcie knew he was doing all he could with his tongue. The time had come for fucking. Swallowing hard, the girl pushed him away gently with one bare foot, tucking her right leg under her left and rolling onto her belly. In another moment she found herself on her hands and knees, her tits pulling at her upper chest.

"Wow!" Kathy cried.

"Fuck me, fuck me," Marcie moaned, not caring about anything anymore except the burning itch pulsing between her thighs.

Pardner was licking her ass, wetting each asscheek with that wonderful tongue. No, she was through with licking, through with the teasing. Marcie knew she had to have his cock, that red, slender prick hanging between his hindquarters.

"He's donna do it! He's really gonna do it!" Kathy cried.

Marcie tensed, gritting her teeth tightly together while wagging her ass from left to right. She felt his claws scraping her skin. In the next moment Pardner had mounted her, sliding up, folding his forelegs tightly around her chest while nestling his head in the valley between her jutting shoulder blades. Marcie felt herself instantly covered with the dog, his warm fur making her perspire with excitement. And even more, she felt that warm, slick sensation of his cock rubbing against her thighs.

"Fuck..."

She was throwing her ass around to urge the dog on. She could feet the slimy tip of his cock as it dipped lower, gouging along the seepy heat of her pussy crack. A flash of wild fucklust made Marcie into a rutting bitch. She growled, snapping her teeth the way Pardner had done earlier. The dog tightened his grip, barking in return. His hips went up, his prick centering on her wet cunthole. In a second his cock was in, stabbing her pussy, taking the breath from the blonde teenager with one powerful fuck- thrust.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Marcie let out tiny grunts of satisfied delight each time Pardner fucked his bony prick in.

She loved the sensation of all those tiny lumps as the dog's prick fucked deep into her pussy. She moved her ass back and up, rubbing the tops of her asscheeks against his furry body. She loved it! Oh God, she loved the sensation of having her cunt fucked that way. Lowering her head until her forehead pressed against the pillow, Marcie rubbed her tits against the mattress. Pardner was moving forward slightly, his claws leaving long red scratch marks on her sides.

"Fuck me, fuck me doggie!"

She thought she was losing her mind. She was past caring about that, however. Up and down the dog's hips went, his cock trenching through her fuck hole, drawing more and more delicious feelings up from her pussy. Marcie felt her cuntal muscles quivering, buckling under the pressure of her excitement. At times she could feel her pussy grabbing at Pardner's prick the way it had at her cousin's. But the dog was fucking much faster, not caring about the niceties of fucking. He had an urgent need, and he was using the girl to purge himself of it. That thought added spice to her fucking.

"Uhhhhhh... ooooohhhhh!"

An explosion blew through her cunt in a second, making her clit stand up on end and shiver while her nipples tweaked and throbbed. She was cumming, cumming with the dog's cock inside her pussy.

Marcie's world went white! She whipped her ass up and down, throwing her head around like a climaxing mare as the dog held rigidly onto her and pumped harder and harder. The sexy, squishy sound of his cock fucking through her cunt sounded like a stick being pulled from the mud. Again and again the fiery convulsions shook her pussy, drawing the strength and breath from her body. With a moan, Marcie fell forward, barely having the strength to keep her ass up in the air for the dog to fuck.

"Ohhh, poor thing--he didn't cum and you did," Kathy said.

"Couldn't help it... couldn't..."

Pardner stopped his fucking, lifting his head from the back of her neck and staring in puzzlement at the girl's sudden lack of interest. Kathy wasn't about to let the opportunity slip by. Rolling onto her belly, she got on her hands and knees, flexing her ass, rocking around, petting the dog on the sides.

"Here, Pardner, here! Off Marcie and onto me."

The big German Shepherd twisted around, sliding off the panting blonde and sniffing at Kathy's pussy. He smelled what he wanted, nosing her cunt while raising his paw and placing it tenderly atop her asscheek. The brunette let out a moan, hunching back a few inches while drawing her knees together to rub her cunt-lips against her clit. She was drooling with excitement, a long string of saliva hanging from one corner of her mouth. Bucking and weaving her ass, she begged the animal to fuck her.

"Oh please, please, Pardner--fuck me, fuck me the way you fucked Marcie!"

Sniffing her cunt once more, Pardner reared back, sliding his forelegs around the girl's asscheeks, then moving forward quickly until he was completely draped over her back. Kathy let out a groan, her elbows bending out until her forehead was pressed against the mattress. Pardner clung to her, his tail sticking straight up and twisting about rapidly. He was making throaty growls as he pumped back and forth rapidly.

Blinking her eyes open, Marcie saw her cousin being mounted.

"Oh wow, Kathy, he's gonna fuck you, too," she groaned.

"Oh yeah, yeah," Kathy answered, closing her eyes and drinking in the feeling of having the dog's cock fuck into her pussy.

"It's so weird... so really weird! I mean... having him do this! Oh yessss, it's better than having him lick me off... oooooooooo!"

Marcie watched as Pardner moved his ass around, making sharp, stabbing movements with his hips. Kathy was grunting, trying to keep herself from moving as the animal adjusted himself on top of her. The young teen let out a howl of delight suddenly. Marcie shivered. She knew what that meant. Pardner had fucked his prick all the way into Kathy's pussy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!"

Kathy let her belly sag toward the mattress, curling her fingers and clawing at the coverlet. She tossed her head from left to right while the animal began fucking his cock in and out, in and out, fucking more rapidly than he had fucked with Marcie.

"He's hot, Marcie. He's really hot! I think he's gonna cum inside me!" Kathy cried, her weak smile turning into a grimace as a powerful series of spasms tore through her cunt.

"Let him do it! Oh wow, let him!"

Marcie rolled onto her belly, humping her cunt against the bed while watching her cousin getting fucked by the German Shepherd. Kathy was rolling her ass around, her toes curling until they cramped as the dog fucked his knobby boner into her cunt. Marcie could see Kathy's juice-streaked thighs moving just beyond Pardner's hind legs. There was that same mind-tingling sound, that wet, sucking sound of a prick trenching out a cunt. It was enough to make Marcie cum again. Kathy's groans echoed through the room as Pardner began fucking his prick harder and harder into her pussy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.