Horse-Loving Cousins - Cover

Horse-Loving Cousins

 

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Two teen gals get wild with each other. They also have fun with the family dog, and prized breeding horse. One teen gal even has some fun with her male cousin.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Incest   Cousins   First   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

"And he fucked you?"

Kathy put down her lemonade and peered over her heart-shaped sunglasses. The magazine she'd been reading fluttered to the ground, the pages turning quickly in the soft breeze.

"Yeah... that's about it," Marcie said, feeling warm and fuzzy all over.

It had been two days since Byron had fucked her. She was going to tell Kathy about it before. But Aunt Mary and Uncle Jack were still doting over their son, drawing Kathy into the fold even though the girl wanted to be alone with Marcie. Today the three had gone into town, leaving the two girls alone. It was warm, and Kathy had suggested they sunbathe out back around the pool. It was then that Marcie decided to tell her cousin everything.

"Wow! I always thought Byron slept around a lot. Was he good?"

Marcie blushed. After all she and her cousin had gone through, she knew it was foolish to feel embarrassed in front of Kathy. But there had been something so... so private about what had happened between her and Byron. Talking about it this way seemed shameful. Still, Kathy had a right to know. And Marcie felt she just had to tell someone about one of the most important experiences in her whole young life!

"Oh yes, he was fantastic!" Marcie cried, putting her hands together and interlocking her fingers. She thought of the way he'd held her, about the way his hips fitted against hers as he fucked his cockmeat into her cunthole! Just thinking about it made her shiver! "Wow!"

Kathy took another sip of her lemonade, giving her cousin a devious took. "I'll bet Byron wants to do it again with you. Right?"

Marcie shrugged, her cheeks flushed--with anger, embarrassment or excitement, she wasn't sure which. "Maybe."

She leaned back against the red lounge chair, staring at the blue pool in front of her. A light breeze was making the water ripple. Shading her eyes, she stared at the brown rolling hills that surrounded the relatively flat land of her uncle's ranch. It was so peaceful around here. No one would have guessed how she'd been fucking so wildly.

Marcie pressed her shoulders against the warm material of the lounge chair. The sun against her tiny crotchband of nylon was starting to get her going again. My God, anything seemed to turn her on! Marcie rolled over onto her belly, sipping more lemonade from the glass.

"Well, I don't know what you see in my creepy brother, but I wish Craig would fuck me," Kathy said dreamily, rubbing her fingers over her tummy.

"Maybe he will. He seemed awfully turned on at the party."

"Oh, yeah... well, he almost got to that point. But he chickened out. At the party we were really going. I took off my panties. Can you imagine that shy guy and how he looked when I took them off?"

The two girls giggled, Marcie nearly spilling lemonade. She was glad they had changed topic from her fucking. She was beginning to feel so hot. And there was nobody around to satisfy her.

"What did he do?" she asked breathlessly.

"Well, old Craig isn't all that inexperienced, it seems. He was fingering me, pulling at my pussy until I thought I was gonna scream," Kathy said, leaning confidentially toward her cousin.

"And then?"

"And then... nothing," Kathy said, giving Marcie a sour look. "I thought he was gonna do it. You know, gonna fuck me. I guess that's what you and Byron were doing upstairs while Craig was fingering me."

"And?"

Kathy sighed, putting down her drink with a loud clank. "It's really frustrating, Marcie. I mean, he was fingering my pussy and all, kissing me, telling me all sorts of good things. We'd gotten away from the others. I pushed him down and moaned and wiggled around like I was gonna die. Damn! I thought I was really gonna die."

Kathy sucked in a gaspy breath.

"But I don't think he liked the way I smelled down there."

"Some guys like it," Marcie added, remembering how Byron had sucked her hot pussy.

"Yeah, like my brother, I'll bet," Kathy added, giggling.

Marcie flushed beet red, taking another drink of her lemonade until her straw gurgled at the bottom. The topic had turned back to Byron, and again she felt her clit burning like a tiny jewel.

"So, he backed away?"

"Yeah, kind of. But I'm not through yet. I'm gonna make him fuck me, just the way Byron fucked you."

The two girls lay there for some time. Each one was filled with thoughts of fucking. Marcie hugged her own body, feeling her cunt burning so hotly.

"Something else. You know, I was thinking, I mean, when Craig wouldn't suck me, I thought about sucking his... his cock. Would you do something like that? I mean, suck my brother's prick?"

The questions were getting too freaky. Marcie nearly dropped the glass at the last one.

"I don't know," she said icily, hoping her attitude would end the conversation.

"Well, the other night when I was trying to get Craig really hot I almost did it to him."

Kathy laughed nervously, eyeing her friend, then finishing her lemonade.

"And I really wanted to. That's the funny thing. I stared at his cock and had it in my hand. And it seemed like it would be the most natural thing in the world to put my mouth around his cock. But I didn't," she said, shrugging, then looking away at the hills.

Again the two of them were plunged into silence. It was broken as Pardner came trotting in from the back yard.

"Well, look who's here... and just in time," Kathy said, peering again over her sunglasses at her cousin.

"Oh no, Kathy..."

One fuck with Pardner had been enough, Marcie thought. That was just fooling around, experimenting with the dog. But a second time, especially after she'd been fucked by a real man--that was something else.

"Come on. What are you so high and mighty about? Especially since you let my brother fuck you. That's no big deal."

Marcie wanted to argue that point. But what was the use? She stared at the German Shepherd that had stopped between the two girls, his tail high in the air. Kathy was rubbing his head, her fingers brushing his pointy ears. Marcie stared at the dog. He had licked her pussy well. And the touch of that strange little knobber that hung between his hind legs had excited her so! Her cunt was hot now, an itchy throb sapping her strength. There was no way she could get rid of it, she knew, except by fucking. And there was no guarantee Byron would fuck her tonight... or anytime in the future, for that matter. She sucked in her lower lip, biting down, looking from the dog to Kathy and back to the dog once more.

"Ohhhh, all right. But we gotta be more careful than before," she said, her words coming out in hurried whispers. "The last time, you were nearly caught."

Kathy waved a hand airily in front of her, swinging her lithe legs over the lounge. Pardner backed away, his bushy tail wagging from side to side.

"Up here, boy, up here. Come on and follow me," Kathy said, patting her ass.

Marcie gathered up the magazines and glasses, glancing nervously over one shoulder to make sure no one was looking at them. Always she had the feeling someone was spying on her and Kathy when they were doing something... well, somewhat abnormal! "Ohhhh, I'm so hot now... so hot," Kathy said, throwing her sunglasses on the floor and rushing up the stairs.

Pardner was behind her, yelping and nipping at her ankles. Marcie paused at the foot of the stairs, wondering if she should follow. The laughing sounds above her and the barking from the excited German Shepherd were enough to drive her over the edge. With a gasp of joy, she climbed the stairs, the rub of her cunt- lips sticking over her clit taking her breath away.

When she reached the room, Kathy had already slipped off her halter. She was bending down, stepping out of the tiny bikini, balancing herself precariously on one foot. Around her barked Pardner, sniffing up her legs, licking her ankles as the girl panted and gasped. Already, her cunt was juicing heavily. Marcie felt her heart contract as she saw a dribble of cunt oil ooze from her cousin's pussy slit and streak down her right thigh.

"I'm so hot, Marcie. So hot..."

Marcie closed the door, her icy fingers fumbling with the bolt before she finally locked it. She heard the bed squeak and she wheeled about. Kathy was stretched out, her knees bent over the front of the bed. And there, crouching in front of her between her thighs, was Pardner. He was leaning forward, his nose buried in her bushy cuntal thicket. And all through the room was the slurping, munching sound of his maw as he chewed lovingly on the girl's pussy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.