Horse-Loving Cousins - Cover

Horse-Loving Cousins

 

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Two teen gals get wild with each other. They also have fun with the family dog, and prized breeding horse. One teen gal even has some fun with her male cousin.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Incest   Cousins   First   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Yooowwwwwwww!"

Never before had the girl felt so much pain. It was as if someone were cutting her in half with a rusty saw! She could almost feel the jagged teeth tearing through her cunt. Pangs of agony sliced into her tits, making the taut spires throb in time to her tearing cherry. Arching her back even more, Marcie hammered her tiny fists against Byron's chest. Again and again she begged him to pull his cock out. He was causing her so much pain!

"Oh please... p-p-pleeeeaaaasse!" she cried, tears blurring her vision. "It's hurting me... it's killing... aggggghhhh!"

But Byron gritted his teeth, stopping for a second, relaxing his thick muscles before tensing them again and shoving down.

"Uhhh... you're loosenin' up, baby. Yeah, I can feel... uhhh... feel you loosenin' up," he groaned, shifting his weight into her thighs.

Marcie's eyes glazed over, rolling up in her head. The agony continued. She was gasping in air with short, panting breaths. Her head spun around dizzyingly while her nostrils burned. The pressure and pain in her pussy made her cringe. And then... and then there was the final ripping feeling, the sensation her cherry gave the blonde teenager as it tore. Marcie let out one final yelp, then fell silent, her body limp as a rag.

He had done it! Her cousin had fucked her, had ripped her cherry! Marcie sobbed quietly, turning her face away as Byron tried kissing her gently.

"Hey, come on. It's no big deal," he said, his prick jerking and twitching around deep inside her pussy like some kind of animal.

She couldn't believe he could say something like that. Her mother had said men are callous at times. But this was unbelievable. He had just fucked her, had just torn away her innocence, and he was acting as if it were some kind of joke!

Marcie was about to give him a piece of her mind when he started fucking her. All thoughts of telling him a thing or two faded under the rushing heat of his prick fucking into her cunt.

"Uhhhhh."

"How does that feel for you, baby. That good for you?"

"Wow!"

He pulled back, back. Marcie pushed her head into the pillow, curling her spine, feeling her ass prancing against the groaning mattress as the tug of his cockhead against her cunt- lip's drove her wild. She could feel that ridged, spongy cocktip just inside her ring of outer cunt muscles. She trembled, bearing down on his cock, tightening her cunt with all her might. Looking up, the girl saw Byron's face go slack. He closed his eyes, letting out a growl.

"Ohhhhh, baby, you're drivin' me nuts when you do somethin' like that."

Growling, just like Pardner. Marcie smiled weakly as she worked her pert little ass around, making her velvety cuntal walls milk and rub against the taut skin of his prickhead. Byron was kissing her neck while he continued fucking his prick through her cunt. The teasing friction was getting to Marcie quickly. She jerked her knees together, hitting her cousin's knees and thighs hard, then letting her legs fall back until the outsides of her knees nearly touched the mattress. He had her spread open about as far as he could, her cunt halved, divided by that fat, throbbing cock! She could feel his hips grating against hers, could feel the base of his cockshaft push forward now until it was tight against her flattened cunt-lips.

Marcie loved it, loved the sensation of the heavy, hard male above her. She had had no idea fucking could be like this. The weight of all those sweaty muscles above her, the feel of his hands pressing hard against her shoulders, the touch of his balls against the bottom junction of her cunt-lips drove her wild.

"Ohhh, baby, good fuckin'... real good fuckin'... come on and move that ass. Move it nice for me," Byron whispered, flicking his tongue into her ear while rubbing her asscheeks.

Marcie hugged her thin arms around Byron's neck and rolled her ass around on the mattress. She loved the hot, firm feel of her cousin's fingers around her asscheeks. And when he started probing her shitter with his fingertips, the girl thought she would piss on the bed from excitement! She pumped her ass up and down wildly, letting out frightened little whimpers of excitement. How he was turning her into a cock-crazy slut!

"Ohhhh!"

"Ohhh yeah, that's it, that's it! Come on and pump that ass for me! Jesus Christ, Marcie, you're so tight and hot and fine down there. You've got one hell of a fuckin' good pussy!"

His words made her burn with fuck-lust! She looked up and watched his Adam's apple work up and down as he dragged his cock slowly back, back until only the cockhead was in her pussy. She felt it tugging at her cunt-lips again. For one wild second, Marcie thought he would pull his prick out of her cunt, leaving her high and dry. He paused, his muscular ass high in the air, his hands trembling around her shoulders. Marcie whimpered again, tossing her ass around, her naked soles flat on the mattress. She could hear the headboard clattering behind her. And somewhere in the distance couples were laughing. But all that mattered now was that prick reaming her pussy out, touching her clit. He was toying with her, giving her little fucking hunches, riding high so his cock was continually brushing up against her clit.

"Uhhhhh!"

And then with just the tip of his cock touching her outer cunt-lips, Byron fucked in again. Marcie let out a gasp, her legs kicking high off the bed while her arms tightened around his neck.

"That's it, baby, that's it!" he grunted.

"Oh yes, fuck me, fuck..."

Marcie felt her soft pussy-lips parting for the smooth, slick cockhead. Once more her insides swelled full. It was so weird having that extra hardness inside her, that extra heat warming her insides! Her whole body moved in tempo to that rigid fuckpole rodding her, making her feel so completely possessed! Marcie squirmed around, wanting to see how much fucking she could take. She held her breath, thrashing her ass around, feeling Byron's cock rubbing against all her cuntal walls at once.

"Baby, you keep... uhhh, movin' around like that and I'm gonna do it..."

"Ohhhh."

Do it! Cum! He was going to shoot his load into her! The thought of that stuff burning into her cuntal walls sent Marcie off in another shivery fever of spasms. She threw her head back, snapping it from side to side while kicking her legs high in the air. Her clit was sputtering, sending electric currents into her body. Byron groaned, opening his mouth against her throat. The cut of his teeth, the wet suction of his lips on that most vulnerable of places gave her a scary, ecstatic tingle. She clung wildly to her cousin's shoulders as he kept on fucking her. He was more forceful now, more intent on each fucking move. Her plump ass quivered with each fuck-thrust, the cheeks of her ass flexing.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard!" Marcie cried, not caring any longer what her cousin thought of her.

She didn't care about form, about propriety, about all the morals her mother had carefully instructed her in. All the girl wanted was for that hot itchy feeling to increase, to overwhelm her entirely. Marcie wanted it all, and was getting it all from Byron!

"Yeah, it's happenin', baby, it's happenin'. I'm pounding my cockmeat into you good and hard. You're gonna remember this fuck, Marcie!"

"Uhhhhh... oooowwwww!"

He stiffened one index finger, circling her shitter, then shoving in the finger up to the second joint. Marcie couldn't tuck her ass away from the probing finger. She let out another cry, her body shivering mightily. It was so weird having that finger in her ass guts! The finger moved around, scraping against her bowel lining. It sent hot shivers of delight racing through her body, the sensations centering in her over-stimulated clit!

"Go for it, baby, go for it!"

Marcie pushed her legs down flat on the bed, stretching them as far apart as she could. Her heels brushed over the wrinkled bedspread around her. Her cunt was all the way open, her cunt- lips peeled back while her cousin fucked her. And he was still toying with her asshole, fucking his fingers in and out of her shitter!

Double fucked! Fucked at both ends! And how delicious it was!

He was moaning in her ear. She sensed what that gasping moan meant. He was close to shooting his cum-load. At times Byron stopped his fucking movements, his body trembling against hers while he gasped kisses against her throat. Marcie shivered, wondering if this would be it. She hadn't reached her high yet. Something inside the girl told her something far more intense than the time with Pardner was waiting for her. If only Byron could hold back his cum-load until then!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.