Horse-Loving Cousins - Cover

Horse-Loving Cousins

 

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Two teen gals get wild with each other. They also have fun with the family dog, and prized breeding horse. One teen gal even has some fun with her male cousin.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Incest   Cousins   First   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Byron I don't know what I'm doing!" Marcie exclaimed, feeling the floor moving under her feet.

She held onto her cousin, giggling. Turning around, she saw someone smiling at her. It was her cousin Kathy. Marcie could only see that smile dimly through the darkness.

"Come on..."

"I don't want any more beer." Her voice sounded so funny.

"I think Byron wants to fuck you," Kathy whispered.

"Don't say things like that."

Marcie was freaked out. What had her cousin said? No, it was some sort of joke. She was wandering around the darkened room, searching for the door that seemed to elude her. Someone was grabbing her hand. Byron. And then suddenly she felt him pushing her up against the wall. Marcie raised her hands, pressing her damp palms against his chest and trying to push him away. It was no use. He was crushing her against the plaster. Her slim ass flattened against the wall. She was breathing heavily. She thought she was going to scream as he pushed his hands through her hair.

"You're somethin' else. Not that little snot-nosed brat I remember."

Marcie felt his chest rising and falling against her tits. She knew she should try getting away. But it was the same as with the dog and horse. Something was keeping her there.

"I can't breathe... You're making it hard for me to..."

His mouth was teasing hers. She didn't feel sure about herself, about this party, about anything anymore. He was bringing little jabs of hot excitement to her with his heavy touch. His hand moved down her side, traced over one hip, then moved down farther.

No! He had to stop. He couldn't go any further. They were cousins!

"Please..."

"I'm gonna suck your tongue," Byron growled, holding her head firmly in his hands. For a second Marcie thought he was going to crush her head. Then he kissed her savagely, his front teeth grinding against hers. She whimpered through her nose, still pushing against his chest. But Byron stuck his tongue down her throat, tonguing her mouth wildly, then nipping and sucking at her tongue. His hands moved down, down, fingers curling under the hem of her white party dress. In a second she felt the hem rise up to her waist. In another moment Byron was cupping her cuntal mound through her panties. He pushed one finger in far enough for the velvety dampness of her pussy to seep through the nylon and wet his finger.

"Ohhhh... I don't think we'd better..."

Byron had slipped a finger under the skimpy band that clung damply to her cunt. She felt the fingernail rubbing up against the swollen ridge of her pussy. Shocked at his behavior, the blonde teen tried lurching away. But movement was impossible. His hips were still trapping her body against the wall. All she could do was moan into his mouth as he kept on fingering her pussy, drawing more cunt juice from the fuzzy fuck hole.

"Jesus, you're hot down there. And you're tellin' me you don't want this? Come on."

The door slammed behind her. They were hurrying down the hall, Marcie stumbling behind Byron. One of her sandals had slipped from her feet. Another room. His room! Once more Marcie felt herself plunged into darkness. Byron was shoving her back playfully, pushing her onto his big bed. In another second he was pulling her other sandal from her foot, rubbing her toes.

"Byron, really, I don't want to be in here with you. I should do something else... please, just let me get up and..."

"You don't wanna be in here? Your cunt's so damned hot it practically burned my finger when I shoved it in. And you don't wanna be in here with me," he said mockingly.

Again he pushed her back on the bed, grabbing one foot and holding it to his lips. He was sucking her toes now, lapping them wetly with his tongue. And the bottom of her foot was tickling so deliciously. What was he doing to it! Weakly, the girl tried kicking him away. But Byron caught both her feet. He was kissing up the back of one calf. Marcie gasped. Never before had she imagined anything like this in her wildest dreams. Then again, she hadn't thought about fucking with animals, either.

"Damn! Oh damn!" she cried through her clenched teeth, feeling herself slipping away under her cousin's tonguing.

"That's it, baby, just relax and go with the feeling."

Now she was on her stomach. Marcie fought for some sense of reality. Everything was happening so quickly for her. She didn't remember being rolled over this way. And now he was pushing up her dress, hooking his fingers over the elastic waistband of her panties and pulling down. She felt the damp briefs skinning over her plump asscheeks, stopping at her knees. Again there were those hot hands pawing her asscheeks, spreading them apart. She could feel his fingers kneading the resilient white ass flesh, sliding into the dampness of her ass crack. He was spreading the cheeks of her ass apart, panting heavily into her ass crevice, exposing her cunt and shitter.

"Don't... don't..."

Marcie blushed with unspeakable shame. She was exposed so awfully in front of her cousin, her own cousin! She felt his tongue slosh across the curve of her ass, his nose pressing against her ass crack. She groaned, pushing her ass up while digging her knees shakily into the mattress. Shameless, wanton! It was almost like the feeling she'd had when Pardner licked her pussy.

"Uhhhhhh."

"Man, it's hot down here, Marcie. You're really steaming down here between your legs!"

"Oh God!"

Byron had jammed his face between her asscheeks, moving his face from side to side. She could feel his stubbly chin rubbing against the inner curves of her asscheeks. It was so wonderfully, wickedly good having him teasing her shitter and cunt. His fingers pressed hard into her asscheeks while he breathed lightly into her asshole. Marcie groaned into the crushed pillow, punching her fists into the soft case while jerking her thighs up a little higher. She wanted to feel more of that tongue, more of those lips sucking at her cunt and shitter!

"You like that, don't you, Marcie? You like having your pussy touched and sucked out, huh?"

She wanted to say no. She wanted to be a good girl, just like her mother had told her to be. But something had happened to her during the past few days, something that made her feel very naughty when her cunt got tight and hot!

"Ooooooooo!"

Byron pulled her panties down all the way now, sliding back to strip them over her ankles.

"Ohhhhh God, God!"

He was back between her legs now, licking up her thighs, pressing his nose against her cunt. He was so strong, so overpowering.

"That's it, move that ass!"

She felt herself whirling around the room. Was it the beer? Was it Byron and his tongue? A combination of both, she thought as she held onto the bed and felt his lips rubbing against her cunt-lips. It was a new sensation for her, one far more subtle than the tonguing she'd received from Pardner. To have Byron's mouth pressing hotly against her swelling cunt made her gasp with delight. She cried out into the pillow, biting on the cotton case, tossing her head about while his tongue teasingly rimmed the rubbery rim of her pussy.

"Oh, God! Ohhhh!"

Her chest heaved mightily as he moved his head around, sticking his tongue in her cunt all the way, rubbing his front teeth against the folded outer cunt-lips so hard she could feel each individual tooth against her pussy. Marcie held onto the pillow more frantically, digging her knees hard into the bed while raising her ass higher. She was backing into him, fucking her ass back into his face, then wiggling her ass like a tail from left to right. Byron appreciated her fervor, groaning into her pussy, licking deeper and deeper into her cunt until Marcie could feel the tip of his tongue pressing against her cherry. For a second she thought he was going to burst right through that little bunch of flesh and rob her of her innocence right then and there!

"Fuck it out, Marcie!"

"Ohhh... fuck it out," she echoed, coughing into the pillow.

He was rimming her cunt again with the tip of his tongue, stroking both hands on either side of her swollen cunt-lips. More pussy juice seeped from her fuck hole, trickling down to wet her thighs and Byron's face. The smacking, wet sounds echoed in her head, driving her more wild than before. And always there was that mushy sucking feeling of his tongue wriggling over her cunt.

"Uhhhhhhh!"

His strong hands gripped her tightly around the hips, gently turning her around until she was on her back. He had her skirt all the way up to her waist. Looking through her blonde lashes, Marcie saw him take off his Marine shirt, then strip off the cotton T-shirt underneath to reveal his massive, sweat-streaked chest. The girl let out a shivery moan as he reached up and caressed her tits.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.