Horse-Loving Cousins - Cover

Horse-Loving Cousins

 

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Two teen gals get wild with each other. They also have fun with the family dog, and prized breeding horse. One teen gal even has some fun with her male cousin.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Incest   Cousins   First   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Isn't it wild?"

The two girls had stripped completely, opening the stall and stepping into Tundra's private domain. He backed away, his big brown eyes rolling from one naked girl to the other. Marcie felt so foolish. Kathy had conned her into another one of her wild exploits--this one more weird than the one with the dog.

"I guess so," Marcie said nervously.

"Oh, don't be such a prude! Come on, let's pet him." Kathy was moving alongside the big beast, rubbing her hands along his sides.

Marcie watched her cousin for a bit, then did the same. Carefully, she walked up to the panting animal, stretching out one hand tentatively. How warm his flesh was! The short fur tickled her fingertips as she rubbed him just at the base of his handsome neck. At times Tundra whinnied and snorted, throwing his head around, his long black mane fluttering from the movement. Marcie's heart was beating wildly as she stepped forward, pressing her naked body against the animal's side.

"Ohhh, isn't this groovy? Isn't it wild?" Kathy whispered.

Marcie was panting, resting one side of her face against the animal's body. Tundra was moving his hind legs from side to side, his breathing becoming harder and yet more steady. Something was happening again to Marcie, something she couldn't understand. She was growing excited, really excited just standing there and pressing her cunt against the horse's front legs. Every move he made sent ripples of joy through her pussy. Looking over Tundra's neck, she saw Kathy rubbing her tits against the animal's side. There was the same mask of pure sexual joy at doing this with the stallion. Horse hair brushed teasingly over Marcie's cunt mound and her clit. The young girl sighed heavily, leaning against the horse and rubbing her hands in broadening circles against his body.

"Come on, Marcie, let's do it!"

Marcie swallowed hard, watching as her cousin moved back, back toward the animal's hindquarters. She was cooing to the horse, repeating his name again and again as she edged back with her hands. Swallowing again, Marcie followed suit, talking to Tundra while edging back. In a bit she found herself near his tail, watching the black thing swish rhythmically from side to side. Dropping her eyes once more, she saw his prick. But this time his cock wasn't soft.

No, oh God, no! The presence of the two girls rubbing him, talking to him, exciting him had done its trick. Tundra stood there, his two-foot cock standing straight up against his belly! Kathy was bending down slightly, her hands rubbing against Tundra's belly. Her eyes were wild.

Marcie stretched one hand forward, her fingertip brushing the hard, hot cockmeat. Almost immediately Tundra bolted, his hind legs stomping the hay-strewn floor while he tossed his head around.

"Easy, easy," Kathy soothed, rubbing her hands along his sides.

Marcie stopped until he calmed, moving her hands along his underbelly again until she was caressing his prick. This time Tundra didn't move. He stood there, his belly heaving and tightening with excitement. Kathy joined in, moving her hands along his huge balls.

"I never saw a horse do it... you know, fuck. I didn't think anything could get this big and hard," Kathy admitted.

"It's... it's freaky," Marcie said, feeling the hard prick throbbing under her fingers.

She wasn't sure what she was doing. No one had told her about foreplay. But Marcie went on instinct, touching that long, hard, black horse-cock again and again. At times she moved her fingertips to the rounded black cockhead. Tundra liked that, she thought. He snorted through his nostrils, shaking his head from side to side. At times she pulled out from under the horse, staring at him, watching his eyes brighten when she touched his cockhead.

"Wow, I bet I could let him fuck me!" Kathy said, sliding under the horse and grabbing both his balls in her hands. "I bet I could take something like that right up my cunt."

"Kathy!"

Marcie knew it was awful. But Kathy was saying what was going through Marcie's mind. Yes, Marcie could have enjoyed something that big and hard in her cunt. It would fuck into her soft pussymeat like a hot rod through a tub of butter, stretching her cunt to the tearing point. But how in the world could she get him to fuck her? He'd kill her with those strong hoofs.

"Oh wow, Marcie, I think he's gonna shoot. You know, I think he's gonna cum!"

Marcie shook the daydream from her head and looked down. The veins were throbbing against the tightly drawn black skin of his cockrod. Pre-cum was oozing from his piss slit, wetting down her fingers. It was freaky!

Tundra suddenly stopped moving, his head erect, his eyes wild, rolling, burning with a terrible intensity. Marcie tightened her grip on the fat black prick, working her fingers faster and faster, up and down, pounding the cockmeat until she heard the stallion snort wildly.

"Oh wow, here it comes!" she gasped.

He shot--long and hard, a powerful white jet of cum arching from his prickhead into the hay. Tundra whinnied and backed away as a second and third stream of cum shot out. Marcie nearly fell over in a faint. She could feel the rushing of cum through the full length of his prick rumbling through her fingers! She pumped the cock again and again while her cousin milked the stallion's balls.

"Far out!" Kathy cried as the streams of jism decreased in intensity.

The two naked girls stayed crouched under Tundra's belly until the last few drops of his cum oozed from his piss slit. Marcie held onto the fat cock, shaking the last bit of cum from it, then dropping the cock as if her fingers were burning.

"Wild... really wild. We'd better get back to the house, though," Kathy said, climbing out from under the stallion. Tundra was shaking his mighty head from side to side, snorting down at the two young women.

"Yeah, guess you're right," Marcie agreed.

She hadn't cum. Marcie hadn't reached the peak Pardner had driven her to. But that lack of satisfaction only made her want to come back. Maybe she'd sneak back into the barn without Kathy some night and... and... oh, what was she thinking of? Her mind must be going! She dressed quickly, almost ashamed to look at her cousin.

"Hurry up. Mom and Dad may come looking for us," Kathy whispered, straightening out her skirt and picking out the few bits of hay still clinging to the soft material.

Slipping on her sandals, Marcie left the stall, carefully closing the door and giving the stallion a last look.

"Kathy, this whole thing's too weird! I don't think I can do something like this again," she whispered, stepping from the barn while her cousin closed the door behind her.

"Don't worry about it. Nobody's gonna know... nobody."

They ran back to the house, stopping short of the back porch to catch their breaths. Sure enough, her aunt and uncle were still talking about Byron, about his return, and about their plans for him when he got out of the Marines.

Quietly, Marcie picked up the scrub brush and helped Kathy do the dishes, stacking them neatly in the drying rack. Then she slipped off to bed while Kathy watched TV. No, what happened to her had made her too tired to watch some dumb TV show. She felt as if she had to sleep a long, long time. She was weary. In the morning things might be different. They always were, it seemed, when the day finally came. Climbing the stairs, she made it to her room, undressed, and fell across her bed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.