Horse-Loving Cousins - Cover

Horse-Loving Cousins

 

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Two teen gals get wild with each other. They also have fun with the family dog, and prized breeding horse. One teen gal even has some fun with her male cousin.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Incest   Cousins   First   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Ohhhh, do it, doggie, do it! Fuck her!" Kathy cried, her fingers fucking in and out of her brown-fuzzed cunthole. She was jerking her hips, pumping her plump ass back and forth while watching the dog fuck her cousin.

Marcie was groaning, rubbing the bare soles of her feet along the dog's powerful back while keeping her shoulders flat against the mattress. Pardner hunkered down, a growl from his throat sending shivers up and down the blonde's spine.

"Oh yes, yes!" Marcie cried, shutting her eyes so tight little yellow spots flashed behind her fluttering lids.

"He's doing it, Marcie. Oh wow, Pardner's actually fucking you!"

" I... uhhh... I know... and oh, it's so weird," the girl gasped.

She was being fucked, really fucked right here in front of her cousin. Time and time again her mother had warned her about boys, about the one thing they always wanted. And here she was letting a dog fuck her! Again the blonde teenager shook her head, trying to drive the image of her mother's frowning face from her mind as she felt Pardner's sharp claws scratch deeper into her thighs.

Pardner moved, uncertain of what he was doing at first. She felt his prick poking tentatively at her puffy cunt-lips, the pointed cocktip stabbing at the crooked juicy crack, pulling back, then moving in again. The tiny bumps were rubbing deliciously against her red clit. Marcie cried through her tightly clenched teeth. Frantically, the girl rubbed her feet against the dog's sides to encourage him, wiggling her ass so hard the mattress started bouncing.

"Let him go for it, Marcie! Oh wow, let him go for it!"

"Yessssss!"

The big muscles in her ass were cramping from the tension as she waited to get fucked. Spit dripped from Pardner's tongue, wetting down her tits. She could feel his doggie breath against her throat while his fur tickled the backs of her raised thighs. Her cuntal walls spasmed against his probing prick. The movement frightened the dog. Pardner yelped, drawing back. Fighting through the fog of lust, Marcie reached up, smoothing her hands on either side of the German Shepherd's sides, feeling his warm hair tickling the sensitive flesh just under her nails. She cooed to the dog, rubbing him with her hands and feet, moving her ass slowly, sexily against him.

"Uhhhh, come on, Pardner, come on and fuck me," she whispered.

Those terrible words came so automatically to her! Only moments ago she'd been standing there in the corridor, frowning, watching her cousin with the dog. Marcie had rushed into the living room, not believing she'd seen something that horrible taking place under her uncle's roof. And yet... and yet here she was, lying naked in bed, letting Pardner fuck her! Her mind was spinning around and around. There didn't seem to be an anchorage for her thoughts as the animal lowered himself down and started fucking.

"He's doing it so fast, Marcie!"

"Uhhhhh!"

Pardner was going wild, moving his doggie hips up and down rapidly, fucking only an inch or two of his cock into the girl's cunt. Marcie wriggled her hips more invitingly, feeling those slick bumps scratching that itch throbbing through her clit. The big animal let out another yip, tossing his hips from side to side, making her feel his fat red fucker all the better. Marcie arched her back, pitching from left to right on the bed. She bucked her ass against the German Shepherd, crying out his name, reaching out with one hand and striking her cousin again and again with her clenched fingers as the sensations in her cunt drove the breath from her lungs.

Marcie felt the world crashing down around her. Again and again she fucked her cunt onto the dog's cock, the hairs around his prick tickling her clit maddeningly. The teenager could feel his leathery little balls slapping against her upturned ass as she rocked against him. The acute tickle between her shivering thighs became incredibly intense. Marcie heard her cousin gasping. Turning her head, she saw Kathy watching her while her fingers flicked in and out of her hot cunthole.

"Gonna cum, gonna cum, Marcie! Wow, watchin' you and Pardner... uhhhh... it's... so... so..."

Kathy's right leg shot up in the air, then slammed down hard against the bed. The force rocked Marcie and Pardner while the young brunette tossed and whipped her cunt against her fingers. A fine froth bubbled up from her pussy, wetting down her palms and knuckles.

"Uhhhhh... Pardner..."

Fires of incredible lust licked up from her thighs, stimulating her clit until it curled from the fiery sexual lust. She bucked her body so wildly the girl nearly knocked Pardner from her cuntal grip. But the dog hung on, fucking his prick in so hard Marcie felt the cocktip pumping up against her cherry. That touch made her tuck her ass away quickly. Pardner lunged forward. But the two of them were too hot to go any further.

Marcie exploded, her cumming achingly powerful. She jerked hard, hot cunt juice flooding out onto her ass and wetting down the animal's swinging balls. Finally her movements were too much for the dog. With a howl, Pardner backed away, his prick slipping from the quivering, clenching movements of her pussy muscles. A cry of frustration escaped from Marcie's lips. She sought to get that dog-cock back in her pussy. But the dog was too hot. In a second Marcie felt hot jets of something very warm and thick spurting over her inner thighs. Pardner lowered his belly, rubbing his cum-shooting cock over her crotch again and again.

"Oooowwwwwwww!" Marcie was jerking her ass off the mattress and swaying from side to side as her cuntal walls buckled in and snapped shut on nothing.

The young girl could almost hear her cunt-lips slapping wetly together as Pardner kept shooting his greasy doggie-spunk all over her legs and pussy. She threw her arms around his muscular body, hugging him tightly against her tits while her cuntal muscles cramped again and again. This was the biggest, hardest cum of her life! She could hear her cousin Kathy gasping and groaning next to her. At times the girl hit her with her fists.

Cumming! Everyone around her was cumming! How beautiful it was, jolts of white heat cutting through her again and again. She felt herself sinking slowly through the mattress, the world crashing in around her as she came and came and came.

When it was over, Marcie lay on her back, her arms stretched to either side. She could feel the hot doggie-cum cooling against her damp flesh. Pardner had climbed off her and was wheeling around to one side of the bed now, his head bobbing up and down. There was a thud as he jumped off, curled up and start licking his shrinking cock. With some effort the blonde teenager raised her head from the pillow, watching him lick his prick. She shivered. To think that thing had been inside her pussy! He hadn't really fucked her all the way, not having penetrated her cherry. But she had felt that hard cock poking against her bunched cherry flesh, trying to fuck through. In a few more seconds he would have made it and... and... Marcie slid her hands around her upper arms, rubbing them briskly as goose bumps broke out all over her body.

She wasn't too sure she could handle what had happened today just yet. Shaking her head, Marcie turned toward Kathy. The girl was lying dreamily on her belly, making fucking motions with her plump, full-fleshed ass. Marcie thought Kathy looked pretty stretched out like that--her legs together, her toes pointed, her hands out of sight under her belly as she pumped her ass around in circles and up and down. Kathy's face was still red from the intense pleasure of having fucked herself with her fingers watching the scene next to her.

"Kathy?

"Hmmmmmm?"

The girl was almost drugged, it seemed, from the way she was slowly moving her body. Marcie could hear the wet, squashing sounds of her pussy against her fingers, and she shivered in delight.

"Maybe we oughtta get going. Your dad..."

"You go. I'll be down in a while."

Marcie shrugged her shoulders, swinging her legs off the bed. She grabbed her dampened panties from the floor, eyeing the big dog as he continued licking at his prick. Again the girl felt a shudder sweep through her body. It seemed almost impossible she would have done something like this, having let that dog mount her and... and fuck her! Marcie dressed hurriedly, all sorts of uncomfortable, unsettling thoughts sifting through her mind. Too much was happening to her in one wild day to sort it out now.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.