Horse-Loving Cousins - Cover

Horse-Loving Cousins

 

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Two teen gals get wild with each other. They also have fun with the family dog, and prized breeding horse. One teen gal even has some fun with her male cousin.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Incest   Cousins   First   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Marcie watched as her cousin used her middle finger, fucking it all the way in, then bringing it back out. She stopped each time to give a lingering tickle to her clit. As far as Marcie could tell, there was no hint of the opening of Kathy's pussy. Even with her thighs apart like that it looked like soft unpenetrated flesh. Biting down on her lower lip, Marcie dabbed some oil on her fingers. Then, when she saw her cousin wasn't looking, she pushed her middle finger between her outer cunt-lips.

"Mmmmmmm!" The feeling was mind-splitting! Marcie sucked in a sharp breath, her high-riding tits slapping wetly together while her belly tightened. "Oh!"

"Isn't it groovy?" Kathy breathed, undulating her legs against the mattress.

"Yessss..."

She could see why Kathy had turned on when the animal had touched her down there! How her mind reeled. And all she'd done was rub her fingers up and down over her cunt. And now... and now she could feel those hot cuntal walls cinching down on her invading finger, making her jerk her thighs back. She felt so dizzy and high. Marcie kept rubbing her pussy.

"Oh God!"

"You're still a virgin, aren't you?" Kathy asked, a sly smile crossing her lips.

"Yes," Marcie said, feeling somewhat ashamed for having admitted that.

"I thought so."

Marcie loved the feeling of her oily finger caressing the moist hollows of her cunt. She calmed her breathing, moving her thighs less frantically against the gathering coverlet.

"You know, I wonder..." Marcie murmured.

"Wonder what?"

Marcie sucked in her lower lip, biting down hard until she could taste blood. Oh, that last spasm was so delicious!

"I wonder what it feels like... you know, having a guy on top of you and... and him doing that to your cunt."

Marcie felt so naughty, so wicked! Even with her very best friends at school she hadn't talked this freely about fucking. But here she was with her cousin, lying down stark naked, fingering her pussy and talking about fucking. And with that dog only a few feet away!

"I dunno," Kathy answered dully, her face gathering up in that red, pinched expression Marcie had seen only recently. "But I can hardly wait. Oh God, do I want to be fucked!"

The confession pumped up Marcie's courage even more. "Me too!"

Kathy stopped, giving her a look as if she'd known all along.

"I figured you wanted to get fucked. I figured you like to do a lot more than you let on."

"What?"

"Oh, wow!" Kathy said, closing her eyes and pumping her hips up and down.

Watching her cousin turn on like that suddenly made Marcie go wild. "Oh God, it gets so... itchy!"

Marcie was rolling her hips slowly, moving her cuntal mound against her probing fingers. Her ass jiggled as she bounced up and down against the mattress. She moved her hips wildly, acting like a young animal in heat. Oh, her thighs felt as if they were on fire! The places between her fingers and toes were tingling with a wild delight as that hot, tight feeling raced faster and faster through her body.

"Ohhhhh!" Marcie gasped.

"Isn't it wild?"

Marcie closed her eyes, stirring her finger around and around her clutching little fuck hole. She could feel the tiny muscles around the edge of her pussy milking at her finger, drawing it in more and more. The feathery sensation of her cunt hairs brushing over her knuckles drove her wild! And all the time her clit was showering sparks into her pussy, making the girl feel she was about to faint.

The dog! Her cousin! Again the image of Pardner tongue- fucking her cousin drifted into her head. Marcie moved her ass more frantically. The feel of the coverlet under her ass-cheeks prickled her to a bouncy, fucking rhythm. She spread her legs more widely, rolling her head to one side and glancing at her cousin every few seconds.

The brunette was licking her lips and panting heavily. "See? I told you I'd be showing you some wild stuff in here."

"Oh, Kathy..."

"And now... oh wow, I always start cumming real fast when... when... ohhhhh!"

Kathy was moving crazily, her body jerking while her arms pounded the mattress on either side of her. Marcie frowned. It was strange, weird, and scary watching her cousin go through this. Of course she'd seen her act the same way with the dog. But that was different. Now she was part of it.

"Ohhhhhh!" What was that sensation?

Something very hot and wet was touching her legs. Her imagination? Fighting through the haze of sensation that had dulled her to everything except her own burning clit, Marcie brushed away stray hairs and saw that Pardner had sneaked into the bedroom! He'd climbed onto the bed and now he was mouthing her toes, drawing his tongue up the soles of her naked feet!

"No! Horrible! Get away!" She wouldn't be another experiment for this horrid animal! Jerking up, forgetting temporarily about her own sexual arousal, Marcie raised her right hand, slapping down hard at the beast. "Get away from me!"

Her first blow caught the animal off-guard, slapping him hard across the head. Pardner whimpered, backing down, his tail tucked between his legs. Marcie drew her hand back, watching him with wide, fearful eyes as he wheeled about and eyed her with shock.

Kathy was still humping at the air, her fingers squashing in and out of her tight virgin fuck hole. Pardner eyed the brunette, then turned back to Marcie, having apparently regained his confidence. He started approaching her, his pointed ears pinned back, his eyes slitting while a low growl came from his throat.

"No get away!"

Again Marcie raised one hand above her head. But this time she was less sure of herself. He was growling. The fur around his neck was standing up while his bushy tail quivered, standing straight out from his ass. Her muscles were tensed. Hesitating, the girl drew her ass back, back until it pressed against the pillows.

"No, Pardner... no..."

They had been friends from the moment she'd arrived. But now he was facing her as if she were his worst adversary! She looked down at the dog, her nostrils burning from the air she sucked in.

"Look, you've got the dog interested now," Kathy said, a smile crossing her lips.

"Oh no, no..."

"I saw you standing there," Kathy said, her voice low and throaty. "I saw you standing in the doorway watching me while Pardner licked me off."

"You did?"

The German Shepherd braced in front of her, his head down, his muscular shoulders trembling while she lay there spread-legged in front of him. And her cousin was only grinning at her.

"Sure. I figured you were hot for the same thing. But you'd need a kind of lead-in. That's why I dragged you back here. See what a good cousin I am?"

"No, it's horrible!"

"That's what you say now."

At that point the dog lunged forward. Marcie felt dizzy as she twisted around, stretching one arm and leg over the side of the bed as if she were going to roll away. That was the last independent movement she was to make that afternoon. Her knees trembled as the dog's paws scratched over her thighs. No, no, she could feel his muzzle probing hungrily between her thighs.

"No! Oh, I'm not like you, Kathy! Stop him! Please, stop him!"

She was beating the dog on his spine with her fists. But he didn't seem to notice her light blows. He pushed bravely on, fitting his body tightly between her legs. Her mouth opened wide, a breath rushing over her front teeth. "This can't be happening..."

Marcie was whispering to herself, feeling completely out of focus with the animal. She could feel the velvety wetness of her pussy exposed. She could feel the inner warm surfaces of her cunt rubbing together as she squirmed higher on the mattress. The dog wouldn't let her go, pressing one firm paw on her left thigh while pressing his cold black snout against her pussy. The girl arched her spine, snapping her head back at the touch. Pardner was such a handsome dog--big and black, his fur almost shining. His big brown eyes rolled up, staring at her while his pink tongue began licking at the bottom junction of her cunt-lips.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.