Horse-Loving Cousins - Cover

Horse-Loving Cousins

 

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Two teen gals get wild with each other. They also have fun with the family dog, and prized breeding horse. One teen gal even has some fun with her male cousin.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Incest   Cousins   First   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Here, help me take these over to the stall," Kathy said, pulling over several crates from one corner of the barn.

Marcie grunted with the effort, backing up, her hands wrapped tightly around the splintery white wood. Behind her, Tundra was making snorting, impatient sounds, pawing the loose straw of his stable. He had no idea what the girls had planned for him.

"This ought to do it," Kathy said, piling several boxes around in front of his stall in deep fashion, then throwing a thick woolen horse blanket over the top.

"It's crazy, Kathy."

"No, it's not. I'm so hot, Marcie, my cunt's smoking," Kathy admitted, stopping by the horse and rubbing her hands over his side. The young brunette shivered, leaning heavily against the panting beast. "You can understand that, especially the way you've been fucking my brother. Right?"

"I... I guess so," Marcie said hesitantly, fascinated more and more by the handsome animal pawing the loose hay in front of her.

Kathy moved quickly, leading the horse around to the front of the makeshift steps.

"Help me, Marcie. Oh God, I'm so hot," Kathy said with a quiver in her voice.

The young girl climbed onto the boxes, draping her lithe body over the crates while her hot pert ass wagged invitingly in the air. Marcie thought her cousin looked strangely beautiful and vulnerable in this position. She had dropped the reins and now depended on Marcie to lead Tundra forward.

"It's so weird," Marcie said, her bare feet sinking in the soft hay.

When Marcie approached the black stallion, he moved back, twisting his head to the left and eyeing her with brown, frightened eyes. His black nostrils opened and quivered while his black rubbery lips drew back over his white, square teeth.

"Okay, boy, okay, Tundra, nothing's going to happen to you that you won't like," Marcie cooed reassuringly, rubbing one hand over his broad head. Almost immediately the animal calmed down. Marcie felt her flesh pucker into goose pimples when the proud stallion drew his long, dark-pink tongue over her forearm.

"No, here boy, here Tundra. Come up here," she said, leading the horse up to Kathy.

"Ohhhhh, wow, I can't believe this is finally happening," Kathy gasped.

Tundra moved carefully, stopping when he saw the young brunette in that awkward, draped position over the crates in front of his stall. Marcie tugged at him again, pulling the reins taut and coaxing the beast forward. Tundra seemed to guess what was about to happen and followed without any further resistance. His powerful forelegs moved past the crouching girl. He stopped when his thick-muscled hindquarters were nearly even with Kathy's thighs. Glancing down, Marcie saw his long cock growing. He knew. Oh God, he knew. He must have remembered from the last time she and Marcie had played with his cock. He was expecting more of the same now... and what a surprise he was going to get from Kathy!

"Please, Marcie, do it for me... do it!"

"Steady, boy," Marcie said, smoothing her dampened palms over the stallion's sides. She ran her hand along his ribcage, stopping at his hindquarters, then running her fingers down his leg until they were even with his groin. Bending her knees, Marcie had a better view of his cock--long, nearly two feet, maybe longer, and so very, very thick. And his balls! Marcie had nearly forgotten how fat those balls were! She kept her hands in contact with the beast's flesh, sliding her fingers over until they touched his fat, hot prick.

Tundra whinnied, tossing his head about while he stomped nervously all around Kathy. Her cousin was moaning, shifting her ass around, her drooling young cunt only inches away from Tundra's cock. Oh yes she was hot! Through the tangle of her cunt hairs Marcie could see the dark red pussymeat glistening with juices. She would help her... then get a piece of this wild action, herself!

"Easy, Tundra," Kathy said, coaxing the animal forward, watching him, watching his cock move up, up until it brushed against her cousin's pussy. Immediately Kathy let out a groan. A nervous quiver made her cunt-lips snap shut on thin air. The girl was hot--hot enough to cum right now. Marcie secretly hoped Kathy would climax before Tundra had a chance to shoot. It would be the same as it had been with the dog!

"Fuck me..."

It went very quickly. Marcie tightened her fingers around Tundra's long, fat prick, guiding the pulpy black cockhead forward until it pressed against Kathy's pussy-lips. The horse held steady, letting Marcie do most of the work for him. His legs tensed, shaking violently as the cockhead fucked into the young girl's wet cunt.

Kathy's arms spasmed, then fell limply to her side while her body twisted and jerked against the skewering horse-cock. Marcie watched with wide, lust-filled eyes as more and more of Tundra's cock slid past the tightly stretched outer cunt-lips. Juice gurgled out around the girl's pussy, dribbling down her thighs while her knees slid back and forth against the crates. Tundra moved forward a little more, fucking more of his colossal cock into the girl's stretched pussy.

"Ooooooooo!" Kathy squealed.

Marcie kept her hand tightly gripping that trembling horse- cock. It was so hot! She felt the blood rushing through the thick veins as the animal started crouching down, fucking the young girl beneath him. At times his gigantic balls slapped against Marcie's arms. He was snorting heavily now, his belly sagging at times, then tightening as he gasped in air with loud, sucking sounds. And always there was that steady squashing sound of his prick fucking in Kathy's drooling pussy.

"Oh, wow! Wow! This is fantastic... I... uhhhhhh... oh, wow!"

Marcie smiled. She could tell from her cousin's tone of voice the girl was about to cum! Kathy could never hold back. She had to have it all fast. And the horse was far from shooting his cum-load. To help her along, Marcie moved her head to one side, pressing her tongue along one cunt-lip and rubbing her tongue against both Kathy's cunt-lips and the animal's slimy prick. Both appreciated the added touch. The brunette gasped again, her fists hammering against the sides of the crates while the stallion whinnied again. What had come over Marcie? She didn't know. She was doing this instinctively, thinking about Byron, about the way his prick had felt in her mouth. Then she somehow transferred that feeling into the one that now drove her to lick her cousin's cunt and the horse's cock.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.