Horse-Loving Cousins - Cover

Horse-Loving Cousins

 

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Two teen gals get wild with each other. They also have fun with the family dog, and prized breeding horse. One teen gal even has some fun with her male cousin.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Incest   Cousins   First   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

Greedily, Marcie pumped her body up and down, her pert ass flattening again and again against her cousin's groin. She could tell Byron liked fucking this way. Oh, he liked it! He was arching his back every now and then, moving his hips around. At times his knees jerked up, then flopped down hard against the bed while he swore at her. How she loved his filthy words! The sucking noise of her cunt fucking along the full length of his cock delighted her.

"Ohhhhh baby, baby man, that's somethin' wild you're doin' to me!"

"It's so good... oh God, it's so good to feel your cock inside me... ohhhh!"

She loved feeling that wonderful jab of his cock against her cuntal walls. Without even thinking, she'd bent her knees way up alongside Byron's body. This way she could control her sliding, rolling movements better. She could shiver her ass around when she settled her cunt down all the way on his cock. Trying several more moves, Marcie found she could feel the pressure deep inside her if she pushed down and back with all her weight.

"Uhhhhh... damn! Damn, Marcie! I'm so fuckin' close!"

Marcie peered down and saw the beads of sweat on her cousin's forehead. She noticed how dark his eyes were. He was reaching up, pinching her nipples, rolling them between his fingers while giving her short, jerky fuck-lunges with his prick. With another little gasp, she lowered her face until her tits tickled across his chest. They kissed hard, Byron groaning as she gave him her tongue to suck. Her hips began to grind. With another gaspy kiss, the girl raised her body, rocking forward until just the fat prickhead was inside the powerful ring of her cuntal muscles.

"God!" he blurted.

Marcie made the cunt muscles tighten up again around the base of Byron's cock. The young man shivered, grunting heavily while fucking hard into her pussy.

"Ohhhh, more? Should I do it more? It feels soooo good!"

"Christ! You're somethin' outta dreams or something," Byron gasped back.

The words made Marcie burn. She released her cunt hold on his cock, let him fuck a little more, then cinched down again. When her cuntal muscles were very tight around the cockshaft, she began tossing her ass with wild, feverish moves. Byron sounded as if he were strangling. He closed his eyes, shoving his head back into the pillow. She could feel him pounding the mattress with his fists while his knees kept snapping up, banging her hard against the hips. Marcie stopped moving again and loosened her cunt so his cock would glide out of her pussy. She let the cocktip stay between the small inner cunt-lips for a second. Marcie trembled. It was all so wonderful!

"Uhhhhhh..."

Marcie shoved her ass down, down over that hard-muscled cock fucking through her pussy. She felt the hot firmness of his balls as her soft ass flesh pressed against them. She was split, torn, fucked!

"Ohhhhh, Byron!"

"Careful, baby. You keep doin' that with that magic ass of yours and I'm gonna cum all over this fuckin' place," he warned.

"I can't stop... can't..."

It was true. A fire raged through Marcie, so fierce it drove out everything except her desperate desire to peak the feelings scorching through her. She couldn't stop the rhythmic milking of her cuntal muscles. The circle tightened, released, then tensed, doing this over and over again. Each time her cunt cinched down on Byron's swelling prick, she felt the velvety, slick surfaces stroking him nearer his climax.

Marcie knew she wasn't as close as Byron was. But she still bounced around on him. How she wanted to keep his cock inside her as long as she could! Her pussy needed his cock there. She thought she would lose her mind if she couldn't have that hot, heavy cockshaft grasped by her cunt.

"Ohhhhhh!"

Marcie snapped her head back, loving the silky sweep of her hair over her back. She wished she could keep her cunt from spasming around his prick. Was he going to cum? Was he going to shoot his cum-load into her now?

"Touch my balls, baby, touch 'em..."

Obediently, Marcie did as he said. Her fingers stroked his hot balls as she pressed them up against his warm groin. Doing that, she felt something else, something she hadn't been aware of before. Something was beating like a heart. It had to be some powerful, hidden gland that controlled his climax. She moved her slender, trembling fingers back farther, straying close to his asshole. She jerked her fingers back along the hidden, mysterious thing that had now begun to convulse heavily.

"Feel it?" Byron groaned.

"Oh, yessss!"

Marcie's mouth was dry. "It's wild! I don't know what it is but..."

"Damn it! I'm gonna finish you now. Gonna finish you good..."

Marcie felt dazed with fuck-lust. She was starting to get close. She couldn't keep her ass still at all now. She had started a gentle fucking motion again, riding up and down like a merry-go-round pony on its pole. And all the while, there were those delicious sucking sounds of her cunt slurping up and down on her cousin's prick.

"Uhhhh, go for it, Marcie! That's it, baby... uhhhh... fuck it out, fuck my prick!"

"Yes! In! In!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.