Debbie's Surprise - Cover

Debbie's Surprise

by lizipicka

Copyright© 2002 by lizipicka

Incest Sex Story: Debbie's husband get the surprise and enjoyment beyond his best fantasy

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Sister   InLaws   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

This is a story based on what happen to a close friend as told by him. It took a while before he related how his living arrangements came about. Some of the facts have been enhanced and the names have been changed.

My wife, Debbie, and I had been married for 2 years. Something had gone wrong with our relationship. She needed time to herself. Time to think. She packed her bags one morning, leaving me alone in our large home. I didn't think I would ever see her again, nor did I really care. Somehow, my feeling weren't as strong as they once were. Not that she was unattractive or anything. She was still very attractive. At the age of 31, she had long brown hair, slim figure, with a firm ass and beautiful breast the measured 34C.

The root of our problem was our sex life. We both became rather bored with our routine. We had both known each other for 15 years, and the fact that I wanted much more than she was willing to give from our sex life was the last straw. I had been alone for a week, and rather horny. I went out to a fast food place to get some dinner, and was going to come back and watch TV. I came back with the usual, burgers, fries and a coke. I saw the answering machine had a message on it, so I walked over and turned the machine to play. It was from my Sister-in-law, Janice. She wanted to come over and talk to me about Debbie. I called her back and tried to beg off, but she was very insistent. I reluctantly agreed to meet her, but only for a few minutes. As I sat down with my dinner, I flipped the TV on and started to think about Janice.

Debbie was the middle of 3 sisters, all of whom were gorgeous. Janice, the oldest, was considered by everyone, to be the most attractive. She too had long brown hair, brown eyes with an absolutely stunning body. The kind of body you would see on a ballet dancer, except her breasts were much larger. Like my wife's, they were 34C. I always wanted to really fuck Janice in the worst way. But after Debbie and I became engaged, that was out of the question. These girls were close. Close to the point of sometimes being weird. It was one for all and all for one with them. Linda, the youngest sister, was the most overtly sexual. With dark brown hair and eyes, shorter than the other two, but much larger breast, at least a 38C. I thought about her often too, wondering what it would be like. Janice and Linda were no longer married, having divorced their husbands long ago. They were now sharing a house, and seemed quite happy.

Shortly, the doorbell rang. I looked out the side window and saw both Janice and Linda.

"Shit", I thought. "This is going to be one bitch session".

I really wasn't up to this. I would hurry them through, and get them out. I opened the door.

"Hi Tony", Janice chirped as she walked through the door.

I thought her tone was odd. She seemed happy. Both walked in and we walked silently down the hall to the family room. I asked if either wanted anything to drink, and both requested Gin and Tonics, which I made rather strong, making a scotch and soda for myself.

We talked for a while about this and that. Had more drinks and had more talk. I looked at the clock, with was now 9:00 PM. Linda stood up and informed us that she was leaving but might drop back by later. She let herself out and Janice and I continued to talk. The booze was having its effect on me, as I started to look Janice up and down. Not secretly, but almost overtly. And then my eyes noticed them - her nipples. They were rock hard and pointing through her shirt. The sight of that really turned me on. My cock started to get rock hard, and was straining to get out of my jeans.

And then it happened. Janice led our conversation to the subject of Debbie's and my sex life. At first, this irritated me, because I considered this subject rather private, but after a few minutes, it started to turn me on. My own sister in-law, who was beautiful, was talking about my wife's and I sexual acts right in front of me. As it turned out, Debbie had been telling Janice everything about our sex life. About how I wanted the blow job I seemed to never get, about wanting to fuck Debbie up the ass, which was out of the question, and about the threesome that I had always dreamed of, which is what led to Debbie leaving me.

"I bet your good in bed," sighed Janice, who had just downed her third drink and got up to make herself another.

"I don't now if I that good, but I like to have adventure and variety" I responded.

"Oh, if only Pete felt the way you did, we never would have divorced!" replied Janice.

Pete was her ex-husband, whom I had always considered a jerk and a prude.

I couldn't keep my eyes off of her nipples. And on top of it, every now and then the top of her shirt would open up just enough for me to see her breast. I had always dreamed of sliding my cock between them and coming all over them. The thought of this had my cock so hard I thought it was going to burst through my pants.

"I have always loved sucking cock", Janice told me.

"This is strange", I thought. She came here to talk to me about her sister, and me and now she's talking about sucking cock.

How did our conversation turn into this? I was puzzled but at the same time aroused. This woman was absolutely beautiful. I was getting to the point of almost ripping her clothes off.

"Pete was really a loser in bed," she sighed.

"He almost never wanted me to suck his cock, and he would NEVER go down on me," said Janice.

"What a dope" I thought as I looked at her luscious body. I would have given just about anything to have her in my bed every night. Pete WAS a dope.

"Do you think I'm attractive?" asked Janice.

Now this question was out of the blue. How do I respond? She was sure to tell Debbie if I said yes.

"Well..." she asked.

"I sure do!", I blurted out.

Now I had done it. There was no turning back. My divorce was a good as final. My head was telling me one thing, but my cock was telling me another. Was I being set up? I didn't know. At this point, I didn't care.

"Have you ever thought about sliding your cock into me, and having me wrap my legs around you and fuck me?" she asked point blank.

I was dumbfounded. I almost came right in my pants. How did this happen?

"Janice, come on... your my sister in-law..." I responded.

"Well Tony, I've thought about it" she said.

With that, she got up from where she was sitting and joined me on the couch.

"Tell me if you like this..." she said as she leaned down and unzipped my pants.

She helped wiggle my shorts down and my cock sprang forth. She guided it to her hungry mouth. She sucked my dick with a rhythmic suction, massaging my balls with the same intensity. I allowed one hand to slip beneath her shorts. She was wearing no underwear. I started to stroke her hole with my finger. In my mind, I knew this was wrong somehow, but I was so turned on, I didn't care. She started to moan and I could feel her getting really wet. Then, to my amazement, she removed her shorts and shirt, exposing her trimmed bush and delicious breast. She lay naked and continued to suck me while I finger fucked her. Our stimulation peaked. Shuddering and moaning in pleasure, she came. Soon after, my cock exploded in her mouth. She lapped up every last drop. She wanted more. I'm the type of guy that can come many times in the course of an evening, and she knew it.

"Lets go to the bedroom," she whispered, and she took me by the hand and led me upstairs.

I watched her fine ass and I trailed behind her. We entered the bedroom and she moved to the bed. I finished undressing. By this time, my cock was at full attention again. She got on the bed, bent down, belly on the bed. I walked over and entered her from behind. I pumped hard and fast, ramming it deep within her. I fucked her like I have no other woman. She was moaning and groaning the whole time. I reached around and started to fondle her breast as I fucked her. She moaned louder and I continued to pump my cock into the hot pussy. She moved forward and turned onto her back.

"Get on top of me." I obeyed immediately.

My prick slid into her tight, wet hole. Janice wrapped her powerful legs around my back. I licked her breast and stiff nipples as we fucked. I lost track of the world around me as I exploded in the most powerful orgasm I had ever had. My cock stayed hard, and I continued to ram it in and out of her cunt.

"Oh yeah... Fuck me... fuck me, baby..." she moaned as I brought her to her second orgasm.

She got back onto her knees and pointed her ass into the air.

"Give it to me... fuck me in my ass..." she moaned

I held one hand underneath her wet cunt, delighting in the hot juice that was dripping from that hole. My other hand gripped my wet, slippery cock at the base and I pushed the circumcised head against her ass. I could tell right away that she knew how to take a cock up the ass, knew how to relax without having to be coaxed. I wondered just how many guys had fucked her pretty little pink asshole. I watched with fascination as the thick head of my prick vanished inside Janice's asshole. She bucked and my fingers slid up inside her cunt hole. She was pushing her ass, grinding it and lifting it higher and higher as her tight hole swallowed more and more!! The hot friction turned me on incredibly. It was like my cock was being gripped in a hot, fleshy vise, and I loved it! I pushed once more, hard and Janice yelped. I wasn't hurting her! She was moaning and pushing her ass harder and harder into me until my entire cock was inside that tight, hot little asshole. My pubic hairs were flush against her cheeks and we were both trembling with pleasure.

Janice was crying: "Fuck my asshole. Oh fuck! Fuck!" And I did!

I gripped her pussy even harder and let my sweating body drip onto her as I pushed and shoved my cock in and out of that torrid little hole! I felt Janice spasm hard around my long, searching fingers and I dug them deeper into her cunt, pressing against walls of her slippery, creaming pussy as I fucked her sweet asshole. I felt the surge begin in my balls and I pushed all my cock inside Janice as I came like a cannon burst. I was grunting as my thick, hot sperm gushed into her and she was bucking and pushing as I came until I could hardly breath anymore! We both collapsed on the bed, breathless, and satisfied.

Calm now, and lying face to face on our sides, she pulled me toward her as she rolled on her back and spread her legs wide. My cock was hard again. I slid it through her soaked pubic hair and into the soft folds of her pussy, beginning a slow rhythm that eventually changed to strong, deep strokes.

She looked dreamily into my eyes and said, "That's where your cock belongs"

Not missing a beat, I leaned back and placed her legs on my shoulders to elevate her and open her up as much as possible. As I fucked her with all my weight behind each stroke, I could feel the head of my cock bumping against the hard little knob of her cervix.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.