The Taking of Troi

by conwic

Copyright© 2002 by conwic

Erotica Sex Story: Startrek the Next Generation's Counselor Troi is taken captive by some renegade Klingons with an agenda. They broadcast pictures of her gang rape in order to lure the Enterprise into a trap. Will the Captain fall into their trap?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Gang Bang   .

DISCLAIMERS: This story contains adult material. If you are under twenty-one years of age or are offended by accounts of rape, DO NOT READ THIS STORY. This is a work of fiction; it contains a parody of characters taken from Star Trek, The Next Generation. There is no intent to inflinge on copyrights owned by Paramount or by the producers of Star Trek. (And sueing us will do no good since there is no money being made here.) No fictional characters were injured in the making of this story.


"Computer, estimate time to arrival at Rigas 7?"

"Estimated time to Rigas 7 is 12 hours, 13 minutes, 37 seconds at current speed and heading."

Wonderful, sighed Deanna Troi, twelve more hours of boredom alone in a scuttlecraft, and then I begin the ultimate in boredom, A Star Fleet counselors' professional development conference. She grimaced and spoke again, "Computer list available..." Suddenly Troi stopped speaking; she felt something, a telepathic tingling of growing intensity. Something was wrong, she thought.

"Computer, scan sector. Is there anything there?"

" Scanning. Negative signs... correction... sensors indicate a D-7 class battlecruiser uncloaking 1200 kilometers off port. Do you wish to open hailing frequency?"

But Troi was no longer listening for by now the tingling had become overwhelming. It was like a malevant presence running amok inside her head. Never had she felt anything with the intensity of this. Instinctively gripping her head with both her hands, she struggled to make sense of it as the lights in the scuttlecraft blinked and disappeared, the result of a carefully aimed shot with a ship's phaser set on low power. With the scuttle's shields down, it was only a millisecond before the transporter beam locked on the struggling counselor.

As she materialized on the attacking ship, Troi was struck an almost physical blow as the intensity of the psychic sensation which had effected her on the scuttle increased a hundred times. She could not think. The sensations flooding into her mind simply overwhelmed her... The sensations were, she realized, directed at her specifically; it was composed partly of intense lust - the kind of lust she had so frequently experienced in the brief unguarded thoughts of a crewmember fantasizing about her. But here the sensation was multiplied a thousand times over and mixed with raw hatred to become a monster tearing at her mind. With great difficulty, she forced herself to discipline her mind's portal, to attempt to shut out the horrible feelings which were flooding into her open mind. While she could not close her mind to this horror, she could and did slow down the torrent of horrible feelings- feelings of pain and lust- flooding her mind. Slowly, Troi regained enough control to become aware of her surroundings. What she saw was as terrifying as the sensations filling her mind. She saw that she was in a strange ship though the surroundings were familiar enough for her to recognize them as the mess deck of a Klingon warship. The smell was unmistakable. All around her were Klingons clad in their familiar black syntholeather, glaring at her with an intensity which was as frightening as the sensations of desire and hatred she sensed emulating from these men. There were dozens of them surrounding her silently, motionless except for the uniform hand movements as each man stroked his exposed cock. She was overwhelmed by the crude maleness of their urges and knew instinctively what they wanted of her.

NO", She screamed, "YOU CANNOT DO THIS!"

Troi's natural haughtiness and the impetuous tone of her command served only to enflame the collected male Klingons. Aroused by her resistance, they were in no mood to listen to her pleas. They advanced upon the defiant woman. Two of them grabbed her arms and twisted them painfully behind her back to force her to hold her still as another used his long knife to cut her star fleet tunic. Troi's brown eyes widened in fear as the tip of the oddly shaped blade invaded the counselor's low cleavage to rest in the deep valley between her breasts. The pink, very feminine garment opened easily at a touch of the long, sharp blade as the Klingon ran the knife down Troi's torso. Since she wore no bra, two large breasts jumped into view, the red nipples erect from her fear. Her heavy cone shaped breasts swayed as she struggled against the men, further enflaming them. The Klingon kept cutting the pink fabric, his blade traveling just above her flat, trembling stomach to her crotch. With a double slash to cut first her pants and then her panties, her dark bush was revealed to the watching Klingon warriors. Thick cunt hair covered her vagina, hiding it - for the moment- from the hungry eyes of the Klingons. In their haste they had left the shreds of the tunic around her shoulders and back; they, and her shoes, were the only covering they left the cowering woman as they stripped her of her pride and self assurance along with her clothing. Each time Deanna felt the cold of the knife, a spasm of fear cut through her. She shivered, moaning and flinching as the cold steel cut away her uniform to expose her slender, athletic body. One Klingon grabbed her left leg in his powerful hands and pulled it open to reveal her hair covered cunt, her prominent clitoris and the thick, reddish outer lips of her cunt clearly visible through dark forest of her cunt hair. The reality of her powerlessness as well as the terrifying way they had stripped her filled the once proud Deanna with fear as well as shame. She felt so very helpless as she struggled against the Klingons' strong hands. Never had she felt so powerless. It was a new sensation for the haughty Star Fleet officer. Accustomed to holding the upper hand by virtue of her telepathic powers, her new helplessness filled her with terror as she realized finally how much at the Klingons' mercy she was. Unfortunately she knew that there was no mercy to be expected from Klingons. Only murmurs of " 'IH "from the lips of the watching men as they pawed her now nude body.

'NO!... I WILL NOT... NO... I FORBID IT... YOU CANNOT... LEAVE ME ALONE YOU YOU... ARE... Ha"Dlbah!... ANIMALS!... Ha"Dlbah!.YOU... ARE.NUCH!... NO, LEAVE ME ALONE!"

BLJATH" E" YLMEV BE' !", ordered the largest of the men.

At this orders, another man picked up her shredded panties and stuffed them into her screaming mouth; then, as another man held her head still by gripping her long, dark hair in his fists, he secured the shredded panties in her mouth by using a strip of her destroyed uniform tied around her frantically shaking head. In a second the furious but now panic strickened Troi had her arms also secured together behind her back with unbreakable plastic ties at her wrists and at her elbows. Then males stood back to admire their handiwork. Deanna was left standing at the center of a circle of huge Klingon males with her hands tied and gagged with her own panties, spreading a faint taste of her own sex through her mouth. She was literally stamping her feet- her limbs left unbound- in fear and frustration. Her long dark hair flew around her face as she turned first one way then another in desperate search for a nonexistent escape. Her breasts swayed with each turn, their weight keeping them in constant motion; her large, brown eyes pleaded silently with the Klingons surrounding her... Then the apparent leader, man who had ordered her gagged, picked her up in his muscular arms. He held her there with her feet above the deck as he stared into her pleading eyes where a mixture of fear and anger were clearly visible... He laughed in her face, and then casually tossed her onto one of the mess tables. Stunned, Deanna lay sprawled on the cold metal, her vagina open and vulnerable. Still laughing, the Klingon followed the helpless woman onto the table, pinning her legs with his own as he searched for her cunt with his long, ridged cock...

Under normal circumstances, Deanna Troi's femaleness would have responded instinctively to the overwhelming maleness of the Klingon. Now that instinctive response was overwhelmed by the fear she felt as the Klingon's cock forced its way inside her cunt. The shock of the physical assault weakened her mental defenses, allowing a new flood of sensations into her mind, raping Troi mentally as well as physically. She tried to protest through the gag, producing a muffled:

"AHHH!... NOOOO!... PLEASEEE... STOP... NOOO!"

Tears streamed from her wide, almond shaped eyes as the long ridged cock filled her dry vagina painfully. Trapped against the table, Troi could only stare up at the grinning face of her attacker as he filled her mind with his overwhelming lust, impaling her on his rigid cock. Her body shook with the force of his thrusts; they made her cone shaped breasts move in a circle. Mindless sounds of fear and suffering escaped her gagged mouth as Deanna lay there on the table suffering under the brutal assault of the tall, muscular Klingon.

"Ohh... ummm... umm... ahh... nooo... ahh!... pleaseee... umhhh..."

The huge Klingon ignored her pleas, mindlessly chanting " JEGH. BE' " as he beat her into submission with his cock.

Deanna could see no alternative to the surrender he demanded; she could hardly breath with the pounding the Klingon was giving her. Her cunt was being stretched beyond anything she had ever experienced. The Klingon Leader's cock filled her, forcing the breath- almost the life- out of her. The feeling of his cock battering its way through her uterus seemed to Deanna's fevered mind to join with the sensations flooding her mind- feelings of impalement, of his cock tearing her apart. She tried to relax herself to accommodate the huge invader, but to no avail. The mental and physical agony seemed to go on forever for the trapped Star Fleet officer. Finally, Deanna felt his cum, a flood of hot liquid filling her with his seed. With an infinite feeling of relief, Deanna sensed him withdrawing his still hard cock from her abused cunt. Slowly, his weight left her.

Deanna's relief was short lived. As soon as the first attacker had left her, another Klingon pressed her against the table and entered her cum soaked, open cunt. More feelings of hate and lust from the new male attacker filled her confused mind as soon as his large Klingon cock entered her. He fucked her brutally- in the Klingon manner. But his rape was cruel even by his people's standards. He thrust his cock into her as if he meant to stab her through her heart with his cock, venting his hatred of the Federation into this one woman's body. Deanna was sure that he was tearing her insides to pieces, shredding the lining of her cunt despite the lubrication of the first Klingon's cum. Because of that cum, the Klingon's cock was making loud and wet, squishy sounds as he plowed into her open sex, embarrassing the reserve Deanna even now with the sheer sluttiness of the sound. Harder and harder he fucked the helpless Troi. Finally, he lifted Troi in his muscular arms, holding her suspended on his cock. Using his immense strength, he moved her up and down on his cock, letting her own weight drive his cock into the moaning woman. Deanna tried to wrap her legs around him to keep herself from being split in two by his cock. Despite her attempts at resistance, he filled her with his cock, using her cunt like a fist to masturbate himself with the helpless Betazoid. Screaming, her breasts flying from the force of his fucking, Troi was impaled upon the Klingon's cock as the others cheered. When he too was finished and had filled her with his huge load of cum, he through her back onto the table and the cock of the next Klingon.

Again and again a Klingon cock filled her cunt as changing sensations of her attackers' hate and lust filled her mind. Soon the exhausted Troi lay on the table, her cunt open and dripping streams of thick, Klingon cum onto the tabletop. Her eyes glazed and confused, she could only moan in pain and humiliation, overwhelmed by the repeated rapes. Her attacker paused only for a moment to explore her stretched, cum sloppy cunt with his large hand before choosing her still virgin asshole instead. He flipped her over onto her stomach and pried her asscheeks apart with his huge hands to stare at the tiny star of her asshole. Then, to the cheers of his companions, he used his thumbs to open that tiny hole and force the large, blunt head of his cock into that tiny opening. As Troi screamed, he forced himself into her ass channel inch by painful inch until his large cock was halfway into her. Troi's mind was overwhelmed by the pain, it seemed as if a cock the size of a proton torpedo was forcing its way inside her, tearing her apart. The Klingon forced himself further into her ass channel, opening her ass hole to fit his arm size cock. She felt the wiry hair of his crotch press against her asscheeks. He was totally inside her now; Troi could not believe that his huge cock was inside her tiny asshole even though the intense pain of her stretched asshole told her differently. He was filling her, making it difficult to even breath especially with the gag still in her mouth. As she desperately gasp for breath, another Klingon tore the strips of cloth from her face, allowing Troi to spit out the gag and suck in a lungful of air. Unfortunately, as she opened her mouth to breath, a large erect cock forced its way in. Troi initially gagged on the Klingon's cock. He grabbed her hair and jerked her head back to open a passage for his cock, forcing her mouth open as he pushed his cock deeper into her, the head of his cock battering the against the opening of her throat. The two Klingons worked in tandem. As one impaled her ass, the other Klingon thrust into her painfully open mouth, trapping her between them and simultaneously subjecting her to the overwhelmingly obscene thoughts coming from both their minds. Troi could not resist; she could only lie between the two Klingons, battered physically and mentally, cum already dripping in streams out of her raped vagina.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.