Female POW 2: Nightmare in Bosnia - Cover

Female POW 2: Nightmare in Bosnia

Copyright© 2002 by conwic

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Two female navy flyers have the misfortune to be shot down and captured by the Serbian war criminal Arkan (an actual historical figure). Once in his hands they suffer gang rape, severe bondage, and intense humiliation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   BDSM   Gang Bang   Violence  

The tall, gaunt figure of Alexander Petrovic sat on his chair outside Arkan's office and sharpened his knife. That was what he did now that there was no fighting; he sharpened his knife, and he drank. He was bored and frustrated, just like he had been before the war- before Arkan had found him... While the fighting had been going on, Alexander had a place and a purpose. Despite his slender build, he had been Arkan's best killer, especially adapt when the victim was a bound prisoner helplessly waiting to have his throat cut like a hog in a slaughterhouse. Now he was just another one of Arkan's bodyguards, though not one Arkan cared to be seen with in public.

After allowing Valkyrie and Bobbie two days in their separate rooms to recover, Arkan had decided to give the two women a sample of the life of the Serbs' other female captives, the Moslem and Croatian women in the rape camp occupying the top two floors of Arkan's hotel headquarters. Alexander had been told to see to it, for Alexander had a "way" with women, a "way" based on his apparent unrelenting hatred of anything female. After their breakfast- two slices of stale bread-he prepared Bobbie for her morning's work. Then he took Valkyrie to work in the soldiers' living quarters. Alexander took her to the second floor and paired her with an older woman. They made a strange couple. The slender, older woman, who was half Valkyrie's height and weight with a nap of the neck length bob of reddish brown hair, was dressed in the ruins of what had once been a stylish blue business suit while Valkyrie, her short, blonde hair matted and tangled, had been given a size- too- small T shirt and some man's cast-off camouflaged pants to replace her destroyed flight suit. Both were barefoot. Valkyrie noted with a sad surprise the bulging stomach of the petite older woman, clearly visible under the ruins of her suit. The thought of bearing the child of her rapists sent a shudder up her spine. She knew that she had not taken any birth control pills since she was shot down; though she had lost track of time, she also knew her body was telling her that she was near ovulation. Her mind occupied with these unhappy thoughts, Valkyrie followed as the large, slovenly looking soldier led them to one of the common bathrooms on the floor. When Alexander opened the door the stench was appalling-a combination of vomit and shit which overflowed the toilet and covered the floor. He pointed to the corner where their cleaning equipment rested, a pile of rags and a bucket. Then the sullen Alexander took his place outside the door on a wooden chair, a bottle of plum brandy never leaving his left hand as he mechanically stropped his large knife against the leather of his boot with his right hand.

Valkyrie stared helplessly at the filth surrounding her, appalled at her task. The smaller woman exhibited no such hesitation; she calmly picked up the bucket, filled it in the tub, and began to clean. Reluctantly, Valkyrie joined her on her knees on the feces encrusted floor and began to pick at the filth with her wet rag.

Alexander stared suspiciously at the two of them, the Croatian lawyer bitch and the big American slut, as they worked. He heartily approved of Arkan's policy of cleansing Serbian soil of such foreign filth as the once arrogant female lawyer. To him, these women were the willing allies of the Turski neprijatelj, the Moslem enemy, which had threatened Serbia for centuries. It was women such as these who were trying to destroy the Serbs traditional way of life, to emasculate the Serb's manhood which was the source of Serbia's strength. He had suffered enough under such "modern" women to know how evil they were. Hadn't it been a woman judge who had sent him to jail and cost him his position at the school. Well, he thought, this lawyer bitch had learned her lesson; she was the best behaved whore they had. He smiled as he thought of how they had taught her that the only things she was good for were fucking and cleaning and bearing strong Serb children. He would see that the American slut learned the same thing. The thought made him smile again; the unaccustomed expression gave his clean shaven face an unpleasant resemblance to a grinning skull.

Valkyrie worked the wet but soapless rag against the dried shit and vomit caked around one side of the base of the single toilet while the other woman worked on the opposite side. She could not help gagging repeatedly from the stench; nor could she help feeling sorry for herself. Capture, rape, torture, and now degrading, menial labor had stripped Valkyrie of her pride and her self assurance. She was an empty shell of her former self. No longer the self assured woman fighter pilot, now she felt and acted like a frightened victim, exactly the sort of woman she had formerly held in contempt. All that she had left now was her hatred. Silently, she worked. As she worked, she could feel the filth coating her hands and penetrating under her fingernails, covering her with the stench of her rapists' excretions. Tears trickled down her face as she worked.

"Americakana?", came in a faint whisper.

Valkyrie kept her head down, too frightened to respond to the whisper from the other woman.

"Are you Arkan's... flyer?', came the whisper again.

Cautiously, Valkyrie looked out of the corner of her eye to see the older woman smiling encouragingly at her. Carefully, Valkyrie nodded, reluctant to even speak for fear of attracting the guard's attention.

"You are right to be afraid of them. They hate us. They will destroy you if you let them."

"Fuck!", Valkyrie softly swore, " How am I going to stop them. They've already raped me!"

"They rape us all. They rape any women who look them in the eye. They hate any one... but mostly woman... that is smarter, richer, or better than they. It hurt their pride! But you can no fight them... no openly. You must do what they tell you but keep some of you hidden away, safe from fists and penises. Then you survive. If no, you go crazy!"

Valkyrie stared at her, unsure what to say in response. She wanted to tell the older woman of her anger, of how helpless she felt when they raped her. She wanted to tell her about how much she longed to strike back, to hurt someone for what had been done to her. She also wanted to laugh. Was the woman crazy, she wondered. How could she keep anything hidden from these monsters. They had already stripped her of everything she had and turned her inside out. She was about to tell the women that she was a fool when the guard intervened.

"REDITI!", Alexander shouted at the two, ordering them to work. Afraid that they were somehow conspiring, he left his chair and bottle to stand above the women, letting them know that he knew what they were doing, that he was not to be fooled.

Inch by degrading inch, the two women cleaned the floor, bloodying their fingers as they scrubbed until the floor was spotless. As they labored, Alexander stood above them. When they had finished, he shoved them together at the front of the commode. He smiled down at them as he opened his pants. With his knife still dangling from his right hand, Alexander extracted his cock with his left, pointed it at Valkyrie's face, and pantomimed for her to service his cock with her mouth. Reluctantly, Valkyrie did as he ordered, taking two thirds of his long, strong smelling penis inside her mouth in order to suck on it as she ran her tongue along the sensitive underside of the cock. Desperately, the once proud pilot tried to bring the man off with her mouth, her head bobbing up and down on his cock as she sucked on him whorishly, loud, wet sounds coming from her mouth and her salvia dripping from her open mouth down the shaft of his cock. Alexander did not last long. He grabbed her short, blonde hair in one hand to hold her face against his groin as he came, filling her mouth with large amounts of his hot cum which Valkyrie had no choice but to swallow. When he was finished cumming, he held her face a few inches from her face and smiled down at her. Taking his cock in one hand, he pointed it at her face and began to piss. A stream of hot, yellow piss hit Valkyrie in her face, stunning her with the sheer humiliation of such an act. He sprayed both the women, covering their faces and hair with his stinking yellow fluid. When he finished, both women were drenched in his warm piss and were kneeling in a pool of it. Throughout it all, Valkyrie had not moved. Her mind was in shock; she could only stare up at the grinning man towering above her.

"RADITI!'


While Valkyrie was busy in the soldiers' latrine, Bobbie was also hard at work on her back. At Arkan's direction Alexander had put her name on the women's duty rooster for that morning, which meant that she would have to "service" at least six soldiers before noon. The soldiers would enter the floor and have their names checked against a rooster by one of two sergeants sitting at a rickety desk by the stair well. If they were on the list, the time was noted beside their name and they were allowed to wander the hall until they had chosen a woman. They had thirty minutes before an NCO would come looking for them. Selection was simple. If the door to a woman's room was open, the woman within was available; if not, she was already being used by another soldier. Most of the women worked without bonds, but Alexander had tied Bobbie on her back on top of her bed. She was nude. Her hands were tied elbow to elbow behind her back, forcing her to lay on them in an uncomfortable half recline. A rope was tied around her neck and secured to the metal head of the cot. Her legs were spread and forced back until her knees almost touched her cone shaped breasts. Then they were bound to the metal frame with one rope to the head of the bed to keep her feet up and another rope to the metal frame directly beneath her feet to keep them spread, leaving her sex exposed, vulnerable, and defenseless. She was positioned so that her once pristine- now swollen, red, and open- vagina was on display to anyone looking in the open door. In fact, all the charms of the athletic, boyish young flyer were clearly displayed as she laid there exposed to the stares of horny soldiers clustering around the open door. Most noticeable were her pert breasts, their perfect cone shape intact even as she lay there on her back with their large red nipples hardening involuntarily in the cold air so that her nipples stood straight up like twin nose cones. From her tear stained face to her athletically muscular legs, Bobbie's body radiated a clean cut sexuality which had not been seen inside these walls in a long time. The effect she had on the soldiers was electric. From 9 AM on, Bobbie's room was visited by a steady stream of men. There were so many that they soon formed a line outside the door. After the first man, the others did not even bother to close the door, but left it open so their waiting comrades could watch and shout encouragement to the man on top of Bobbie. Man after man used her body to relieve themselves, brutally mounting her and thrusting into her open cunt. Some used her perfect breasts for handles; others simply lay hunched over on top of her, their breath hot against her cheek as they kissed and licked her face. Bobbie tried to close her eyes and think of something else, of Val. But the sound of the men- rutting, laughing, and shouting obscenities- as much as their actual penetration breached her meager defenses, humiliating her. The physical pain had receded once the first man's spendings had lubricated her, but the humiliation grew stronger with each man. She could only lie there and endure as the men used her cruelly, softly grunting when the thrusts were especially brutal and quietly crying when they were not. She lost track of how many men had raped her. They all merged into one large, sweaty male body lying atop her's, the cock filling and stretching her small vaginal passage as they pumped it into her. She could feel the bed underneath her growing sodden from the cum dripping out of her cunt. Still the men came.


While Valkyrie finished recleaning the toilet floor, Alexander sent away the older woman. When Valkyrie's task was completed, he stripped her of her piss soaked clothes. Forcing her face to the wall, he tied her hands behind her back in a fashion new to her. Each wrist was bound; then the arm was forced up behind her back until her wrist was just below her shoulder blades. At that point, the other end of the piece of rope was tied around her neck, forcing her to keep her hand uncomfortably high in her back or choke herself. When Alexander was satisfied that each arm was tied securely, he ran his hands over Valkyrie's muscular body, sending a new shiver of fear through her. Valkyrie braced herself for another rape; instead, the man led her back to the floor where she was being kept. Rather than taking her to her room, he led her to another room, one whose door was open.

Inside she saw a woman lying on the bed, her arm across her face as if to shield herself from her surroundings. Valkyrie saw without surprise that the woman was nude, her mature body showing bruises around her large breasts and the insides of her thighs. Her body had, Valkyrie could see, been voluptuous but was now thinning noticeably, save for her breasts. The woman let her arm drop and stared at them indifferently. The woman's Slavic face with its thick sensuous lips and high cheek bones framed by long almost black hair retained its sexual allure despite the emptiness of her expression. She was unbound, and, Valkyrie saw, her room contained a number of amenities such as the dresser and a warm housecoat which Valkyrie had been denied.

"Hajdemo, lud!", Alexander yelled as he kicked the bed.

At Alexander's direction the seemingly indifferent woman slowly spread her legs to reveal a hairy cunt, indicating that she was Croatian rather than Moslem, which was covered with traces of the men whom she had serviced earlier. Valkyrie realized with a sinking feeling what came next. Alexander smilingly confirmed her fears as he pointed at the woman's hairy cunt and ordered, " RADITI! " -get to work.

Valkyrie knelt on the bed and bent down to position her mouth at the level of the other woman's cunt, almost choking herself in the process as her arms pulled back on the ropes around her neck when she knelt. Desperately, she struggled to keep her arms elevated so she could breath. She was so close that she could smell the woman's unwashed sex as well as the leavenings of the men who had fucked her. Valkyrie was repelled by the sight and smell of the other woman's sex; the idea of licking the woman's cunt made her sick at her stomach. She hesitated until Alexander grabbed her arms and used them to force her face into the other woman's hairy cunt.

"Dobro, zar ne?" Alexander laughed as he rubbed her face in the hair and the cum. He held her into the woman's cunt by her arms and used two of the fingers of his other hand to invade her asshole, hooking his fingers inside Valkyrie and squeezing to encourage her to use her tongue. Already Valkyrie's arms were tired and had begun to drop. The ropes around her neck tightened, slowly choking her. Valkyrie gasp frantically for air, sucking the other woman's cum saturated pubic hair into her mouth as she struggled to suck in the precious air, inadvertently spreading the strong taste of the woman's ripe cunt onto her tongue and its sensitive taste buds. Just as her mind began to go black, Alexander held her arms up with one of his powerful hands, relieving the pressure on the rope around Valkyrie's neck and allowing her to breath. At the same time the fingers of Alexander's other hand thrust deeper into Valkyrie, fucking her manually as she sputtered and choked on the overpowering taste of the other woman. Accepting her fate, Valkyrie put out her tongue and began to lick the intermingled hair and cum covering the other woman's cunt. Outside, her face was set in a grimace. Inside, Valkyrie was being torn apart. The humiliation and anger threatened to overwhelm her; she was- to her disgust- licking cunt!


Two rooms down the hall, Bobbie was being raped by the tenth man in the last two hours. When the cum saturated her open sex until it literally ran out of her in a stream, the men had shifted their attention to Bobbie's mouth. Straddling her chest, the man was using his grip on her short, mop of brunette hair to propel her open mouth back and forth over his cock. Bobbie looked like hell! Her body was drenched in sweat, both her own and that of the men who had been on top of her, as well as in the whitish cum of her attackers. The cum covered the junction of her legs and large parts of her face; isolated drops of the white scum had been splattered over her stomach, breasts, and even into her hair. Bobbie's hair was also drenched in her sweat so that it covered her head like a damp, dark helmet. The skin of her breasts was red from the rough handling to which they had been subjected, her nipples elongated and sore from the pulling and pinching. Her eyes were open but unseeing as her head was rocked back and forth by the man on top of her, his cock making her gag as each of its thrusts penetrated her mouth to batter against the opening to her throat.


Slowly, methodically Valkyrie licked the woman's cunt, her mind trying to deny what her body was doing. As the Serbian guard reamed her asshole, she used the flat of her tongue to stimulate the other woman's clit, hidden as it was in a forest of wiry pubic hair. She tried not to breath; the overpowering smell- a mixture of the woman's unwashed cunt and the soldiers' cum- threatened to gag her with every breath she took. To Valkyrie's amazement, the woman began to buck and press against her face. The woman had begun to enjoy this; for the first time since she had been brought here after the destruction of her village more than a year ago, she was receiving pleasure rather than pain from sex. A survivor by choice, she docilely gave herself to Arkan's men in order to stay alive. Here was an opportunity for her to be the sexual predator, and she meant to seize that opportunity. She caught Valkyrie's head between her thighs and held it against her, forcing the flyer's nose against her clit and pushing Valkyrie's mouth lower, making Valkyrie concentrate her attention on the woman's cunt lips and the mouth of her cunt. Trapped between the two, Valkyrie could only comply with the woman's obvious if unspoken desires and bury her tongue inside the cum flicked cunt. Barely able to breath, Valkyrie licked madly. She feared that if she didn't bring the woman off quickly, she would literally drown in the woman's fluids. There was so much- and it was so strong tasting- that Valkyrie feared the woman had also lost control of her bladder in her excitement. Valkyrie was forced to swallow seemingly great quantities of these foul fluids to avoid choking. It took what seemed to Valkyrie an eternity until the woman stiffened and climaxed.

When Valkyrie had finished satisfying the Croatian woman, Alexander led her to the next room. This woman had just been fucked; the drunken soldier was still in the room, putting on his pants. Unlike the first woman, this one's wrists had been chained to the narrow, dirty bed. She was a new- and popular- "acquisition", it had been only a week since her capture in the attack on the village near Brcko. She was younger than the first woman, maybe twenty or so, with short black hair and a slender, but well developed body. Valkyrie thought that she looked familiar, almost like a younger Bobbie. She saw that the girl's pale white skin was covered with fading purple bruises, this time around her thighs and on her arms. She was shaven, marking her as a Moslem. She seemed so young and vulnerable to Val, like someone who should be hanging out at a mall with her friends instead of being an inmate in a brothel. Without any preliminaries, Alexander thrust Valkyrie's face into the bare, cum encrusted cunt and once again shouted, "RADITI!". Externally resigned to her humiliation but seething inside, Valkyrie complied. She pressed her face into the new woman's cunt and thrust out her tongue, running it over the swollen, red lips of her vagina. Unlike the first woman, this one did not respond to Valkyrie's tongue. The young woman lay silent and unmoving, almost catatonic, as Valkyrie licked her vulva clean. The woman's apparent indifference to what Val was doing made Valkyrie feel even more degraded; now it was as if she were the aggressor. When she had done enough to satisfy Alexander, Val was led to yet another room and forced to service another of the captive whores. On and on it went, her anger and humiliation growing as Valkyrie was forced to service the heavily used cunts of six of the captive women. Through it all, Alexander used her bound arms as a lever to force her to cooperate. Whenever her oral ministrations were not sufficiently vigorous, he would lower her fatigued arms, slowly choking her as the ropes tightened with each inch he lowered them. Valkyrie could only respond by thrusting her face into the cunt before her and making loud sucking sounds until Alexander was satisfied and raised her arms again. Finally she was led through one more open door.

Inside, Valkyrie found Arkan standing by the figure of a woman spread out on a narrow cot positioned like a frog waiting to be dissected. His presence sent a shudder of fear- and hatred- through her. Instinctively, she bowed her head submissively. Valkyrie did not at first recognize the woman on the bed. Only when Arkan held up the woman's head- the normally dark hair now almost white with the cum of her rapists- did she realized that she was looking at Bobbie. Valkyrie's horrified stare was draw to the junction of Bobbie's legs. There below the young woman's yawning cunt opening was a pool of white man cum spreading out on the dirty gray of the bedsheet like the ink blot in a Rorschach test, a pool of cum still being fed by a thin stream of the thick fluid trickling out of Bobbie. Valkyrie was appalled; she wanted to look away but could not. She had never seen anything so... sluttish! She thought that Bobbie looked like a cheap whore, a cumbucket. Bobbie's red, manhandled breasts were marked by large dried pools of the whitish man cum while her normally perky face was covered by a solid sheet of the sticky, white scum. Despite all this, Bobbie's eyes were open and knowing as they stared back at Val; her humiliation at having Valkyrie see her in this state apparent in the wide, pleading eyes. For a moment, Valkyrie wondered what Bobbie saw when she looked at her. Valkyrie knew that her nude body was covered in sweat, she could feel the slime from a half dozen cunts covering her face, and she could smell the stink of the guard's piss all over her. Valkyrie realized with a start that she must look like a cheap whore too.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.