Preview

Female POW 2: Nightmare in Bosnia

by conwic

Copyright© 2002 by conwic

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Mult, NonConsensual, Rape, BDSM, Gang Bang, Violent,

Erotica Sex Story: Two female navy flyers have the misfortune to be shot down and captured by the Serbian war criminal Arkan (an actual historical figure). Once in his hands they suffer gang rape, severe bondage, and intense humiliation.

DISCLAIMERS: This story includes descriptions of rape, bondage, and torture. If descriptions of such activities offend you, DO NOT READ THIS STORY! If you are under twenty-one years of age, DO NOT READ THIS STORY! This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. This story may be reproduced and distributed electronically where the laws allow so long as it is not changed in any way and authorship is acknowledged. I would like to thank those friends whose advice have helped me in writing - and rewriting- this story. I welcome comments and suggestions from readers. All flames will be ignored.


PROLOGUE: This story takes place in the Balkans in early 1998, as the peace process continues to unravel, and the American forces prepare to withdraw. The result is the embolden of the Serbian factions seeking a renewal of the war.

This story examines what happens when two of the American women now serving as combatants in those forces are caught in the middle of the developing conflict.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.