Female POW 2: Nightmare in Bosnia - Cover

Female POW 2: Nightmare in Bosnia

Copyright© 2002 by conwic

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Two female navy flyers have the misfortune to be shot down and captured by the Serbian war criminal Arkan (an actual historical figure). Once in his hands they suffer gang rape, severe bondage, and intense humiliation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   BDSM   Gang Bang   Violence  

The two nude women hung in darkness. Valkyrie could sense Bobbie's body hanging beside her; but her blindfold prevented her from seeing what was happening to her friend. Instead, the blindfold forced Valkyrie to concentrate on the agony consuming her own body. Both had been suspended head down above the concrete floor in the basement of the hotel which was Arkan's headquarters. First their arms had been bound tightly behind their backs. First ropes had been run between their elbows, pulled tight, and tied; then their forearms had been placed together and covered in coils of harsh rope, totally immobilizing their arms. A harness of rope shaped like a figure eight was wrapped tightly around their torsos, separate from the ropes binding their arms. The rough ropes ran below and above their breasts, the strands crossing each other between their breasts and continuing around their torsos to encircle their chest and back with ropes which cut cruelly into the women's soft skin. More ropes were run from the rafters to each of their still booted, widely spread feet; these were used to hoist their feet into the air, leaving their heads still resting on the cold concrete... A rope was run from each side of the rope harness encircling the chest of each of the captive flyers to eyebolts in widely separated points on another rafter. Then those ropes were hauled up to bring the women's torsos off the floor, leaving the two captive flyers hanging suspended above the concrete floor, bent into a fish hook like shape where their breasts were the part of their bodies closest to the floor. As they hung in this suspension, it was their own weight which tortured them, slowly tightening the rope harness around their chest until it became progressively harder and harder to draw a breath - while at the same time making the abrasive ropes cruelly cut into the soft flesh around the women's hanging globes. That pain was accompanied by a pounding in their heads as the blood collected in their cranial cavities. Their leg and thigh muscles screamed in pain, stretched by the rope suspension beyond human endurance. Valkyrie had no idea how long they had been hanging here. It seemed an eternity. The ropes around her chest were crushing her. Her back ached from its unnatural arch. Her stomach muscles were cramping as they were cruelly stretched by the upward curve of her body. Her lungs were on fire as her diaphragm muscles struggled painfully for each breath against the weight of her own body. Even her neck hurt. A noose of thick hemp rope had been put over her head and into her mouth, a combination of gag and bondage since the noose filled her mouth and prevented speech while with the running end was tied to her bound arms, her head was bent backwards and upwards at a very painful angle. Blindfolded as well, Valkyrie's only contact with the world around her was the sounds of Bobbie's soft moans and the muffled sound of Bobbie's labored breathing as the brunette struggled in her identical bondage. Occasionally, the sounds that Bobbie made were drowned out by a new sound, the sound of booted feet on the concrete. This inevitably heralded a new agony in these two women's private hells, for the unseen men came to rape either Bobbie or Valkyrie. When the sound of footsteps stopped beside them, they would both wait breathlessly, each dreading that they would be the one the man would chose to rape. Each would passionately wish that the other would be the one picked by the unseen attacker. Then one would feel the guilt of knowing that her wish had come true. She would hear the muffled groans of her companion, the wet sounds of the man's cock invading the other woman's abused cunt, and the animal like grunts of the rapist.

Valkyrie shivered at the man's touch. He explored her swollen and sore cunt flesh with three or four fingers, prying her open and feeling inside to find the wet, sticky leavenings of his predecessors. The pain as he penetrated her cunt with his fingers was mild compared to the burning in her chest and thighs, but the humiliation of being at his mercy, of having no control over who used her body, cut Valkyrie to her soul. She feared that she would go mad if this incredible combination of pain and humiliation continued. When the man replaced his probing fingers with a hard cock, the feeling of humiliation totally overwhelmed her. Valkyrie struggled wildly against her bonds. She began to cry as he fucked her, loud uncontrolled sobs penetrated her rope gag to mix with the curses and grunts coming from the man. He used her suspension to increase his pleasure, pulling on the ropes to swing her onto his cock and then away as if she were the one fucking him. He swung her faster and faster, her momentum ramming his cock deep inside her. His cock was the only part of his body touching her; his hands were on the ropes pushing her back and forth. Valkyrie had to struggle to breath around her rope gag; the force and depth of his penetrations were knocking the breath out of her. Despite the lubricating pool of cum left inside her by the other men, she felt a burning sensation down there, generated by the friction of his fast moving cock. It felt to Valkyrie as if the man's cock was shredding the lining of her cunt's walls as he repeatedly impaled her. His brutal pounding seemed to go on forever as she had lost all sense of time. He may have fucked her like this for a few minutes or for a few hours; she couldn't tell anymore. Finally, through her sobs, Valkyrie felt the man's cock empty itself in her cunt, a hot, wet, and dirty feeling. The unseen man savored the warmth of her body around his softening cock, running his hands over her sweat covered body and down to her heavy, hanging breasts as he caught his breath. Then he abruptly withdrew, abandoning her to the loneliness of her pain.

After the man withdrew, Bobbie could hear the continued soft sounds of Valkyrie's weeping. The realization that her strong, seemingly invulnerable idol was being broken by these terrible men came as a shock to her. She was so use to depending on Valkyrie. Through the waves of pain engulfing her, Bobbie struggled, vainly trying to move her sweat soaked, nude body closer to Valkyrie's to let her know that she was not alone. Bobbie tried to ignore her pain; she to be strong for Val's sake.


Two floors above, the Serb leader, Arkan, was watching a CNN broadcast about his captives. He had to laugh out loud at his own cleverness. Hiding the women here, among the captive Moslem and Croatian women he kept for the use of his men, had been brilliant. No one would find anything unusual about captive women here. But anonymously selling that tape of Bobbie being raped by the Mujihadeen fighters to a German news crew had been a stroke of genius. Now-three days after their capture- those fools in the West thought that it was the Moslems who had the women. Arkan watched as the flickering images on the screen changed to a heavily edited portion of that tape. It showed a close up of Bobbie's screaming face while the announcer sanctimoniously droned on about the ordeal of the two American women. The picture expanded into one showing Bobbie lying on her back with her feet tied above her as a bearded man stood between her legs raping her. Though the broadcaster had electronically distorted Bobbie's breasts and the obscene union of her body with his, the tape was still a powerful depiction of a brutal rape. The fear in Bobbie's face was evident even in the edited shots. Arkan felt his cock beginning to stir. Much more of this, he thought, and I'll have to go back to the basement.

The image changed again as Valkyrie's face appeared on the screen. It was a clip from an interview done months earlier on her ship where she was talking about how she was just as capable of combat as any man. Arkan's interest increased when the picture shifted to an earlier still shot of Valkyrie in a very short miniskirt and blouseless blazer. Arkan turned up the sound to hear the voice talking about something called "Tailhook".


The President leaned forward in his seat, his French fries forgotten for the moment as he devoted all his attention to what his pollster was saying.

" Ok! Let me see if Ah understand the focus group results. They want me to do "something", but they don't know exactly what. Is that it?"

"Yes, Mr. President. The public has conflicting expectations about this situation, expectations based in their conflicting feelings about women in combat. They wish to see women have a role in the military, but they don't want to see them getting hurt- raped or killed. That's why seeing pictures of that female flyer being raped have produced such confused expectations. They want you to "Do something". As long as you are perceived as doing that- acting forcibly to avenge the attack on the woman- it will satisfy the group's expectations."

" Okay... then all Ah've got to do is launch a few cruise missiles at somebody, hold a press conference, and declare victory. No problem. Nothing is more Presidential than being the Commander-in-Chief. Then the whole matter will be over... right? Ah mean, they don't actually think Ah'm going to get those two girls back do they?"

"Well sir, their expectations are rather low. They just want you act resolutely, to make someone pay. That will satisfy their minimum expectations. But if you do get the two pilots back, we estimate that your public ratings will go up between 12 and 15 points. However, you must do something dramatic and forceful to establish a favorable position on this issue,... and you should act quickly. The public mood is volatile; it could turn negative without warning. You could be caught in an unfavorable position if a backlash against sending women into combat develops. In that case, you will lose between 8 and 11 approval points in the polls."


Arkan was pleased to see that General Milosadic was no more than 15 minutes late. For someone with the General's ego, that was, Arkan knew, the equivalent of being early. He was apparently eager to see me, Arkan thought, or more likely to see my whores. He knew that for Milosadic his pride was very important. General Milosadic had commanded the Serb forces in the war with the Bosnian Turks and the Croat Ustashi until pressure from the Americans had eased him out after their filthy Dayton Accords had forced the Serbs to stop fighting- at least temporarily. Despite his supposed resignation, the General still commanded the loyalties of many of the officers in the Bosnian Serb Army and remained a powerful man. He was, Arkan knew, no friend of his since he and Arkan's patron in Belgrade were bitter enemies. But it never hurt to have a foot in both camps. They had done business frequently since the cease-fire. Arkan had money, and General Milosadic had access to more weapons- including heavy weapons from the stocks of the old federal Army- then he had men to use them. Arkan knew that the General did not trust or like him, that it enraged the General to be dependent on Arkan for the funds to maintain his influence with the officers of the fragmenting army. But he had no choice; for the cash to buy the continued loyalty of his officers-and his continued influence-, Milosadic had no alternative but to come to Arkan. In exchange for a few light weapons and that single antitank gun, Arkan provided him with enough Deutsch marks to keep his faction of the demoralized Bosnian Serb army from dissolving into another band of Balkans brigands. But Arkan had plans to get more from the General; he planned to use the General to gain control of a force of tanks and, more importantly, the men who could operate them. With that degree of military muscle behind him, Arkan believed that he would no longer be dependent on the whims of his masters in Belgrade. Then he would have enough firepower to get the war going again when the Americans finally got tired and left. To Arkan, the war was everything, his source of wealth, power, prestige, and women. He was determined to keep it from ending. After all, to his mind this was a war that had been going on for centuries. why should it have to end now? He knew that General Milosadic would never sell him those tanks. Milosadic was, Arkan knew, at heart one of those timid Appartchiks like those Arkan had bribed, bullied, or blackmailed dozens of times during his days in the Belgrade black-market before the war. The General would, however, give him those tanks if Arkan's estimate of his character was correct. If he were as angry at the Americans' humiliation of his country and as sexually repressed as Arkan believed, then Milosadic could be manipulated into a situation which would so compromise him that he would do anything to keep it secret. To make sure that the man would be his, he had his cameraman ready to film the General's fall from grace. Then the General would be tied to Arkan forever by a shared guilt just as Arkan's Tigers were tied to him by common war crimes.

After the money had changed hands, and General Milosadic had consumed several glasses of the local plum brandy; Arkan invited him to the hotel basement to see something "interesting". Intrigued, the General agreed, hoping that this was a prelude to fucking one of the women Arkan held captive in his rape camp cum brothel. He had done this several times before and had been surprised at how much he had enjoyed the feeling of power that came from the woman's helplessness. He had never done such things with a woman before. In truth, he had little experience with women before he meet Arkan. He was eager to savor that feeling of power again. It was unlike anything he had ever experienced before, better even than the thrill of commanding his soldiers. Leaving his bodyguards behind, the General followed Arkan down the stairs and into the brightly lit room. His first sight of Bobbie and Valkyrie froze him in his tracks. It was the most erotic scene he had ever witnessed.

He drank in the picture the two women made. Nearest to him he saw the figure of a tall, blonde woman, her muscular body shiny with its own sweat. Her heavy breasts almost purple with the trapped blood moved gently, seductively, with her labored breathing; their large red nipples pointing toward the floor as drops of sweat rolled off them and fell to the concrete. The woman's magnificent body actually seemed to quiver from the strain of her suspension, her muscles flexing as she struggled against the ropes suspending her. Her head was up to expose her face to his view, forced into that position by the rope gag running from her mouth to her bound elbows. Drool dripped out of the corner of the woman's mouth and ran down her chin. The look of agony on her tear stained face was, the General thought, magnificent, like the face of a woman in the agony of childbirth. Her pain was clear, visible beneath the helmet of her sweat soaked hair even with the narrow blindfold hiding her eyes. As he moved around her, the General could see her bare cunt, its lips red and swollen. Covering this most intimate part of her were streams of cum which had flowed out of her cunt to dry into a white scum covering the cunt lips and the prominent clitoris.

The General moved past her to the second woman, a smaller brunette. Her more slender body was bound in the same torturous rope suspension. Her body gleamed in the harsh lights; the sweat covering her body made it shine as if she had been oiled. Her dark hair was also soaked with sweat and clinging to her scalp, giving him a clear view of her fine features and delicate ears. There were, the General saw, traces of tears running from beneath her blindfold. How beautiful, he thought. The agony was there as well in the set of her jaw and the way her body quivered with the spasms of muscles strained beyond their endurance by the bondage. The General reached out to touch her cum covered cunt. The woman jumped when he touched her; it was as if she had been hit with an electrical shock. Her shaven cunt was also encrusted with dried and not so dried cum, white stains on a delicate, red vagina. He ran his fingers along the woman's cunt lips and then traced her athletic leg to the sweat pooling in the back of her knee. The General then ran his hand forward to her well rounded ass cheeks and onto her smooth back. Kneeling, he traced his fingertips over the quivering muscles of her stomach to the medium size breasts hanging beneath. He took one of the elongated nipples in his fingers and rolled it between them, marveling at the size of it, not knowing that its swollen condition was the result of prolonged bondage with Arkan's fishing line. Sensing Arkan behind him, the General stood and turned to face him.

"How long have they been hanging like this?"

"Only an hour or two, though I suppose that it must seem longer to them. I am teaching them to follow orders; I think that is a necessary trait in a woman just as it is in a soldier. Which one do you want General? The blonde or the dark haired one?"

The General hesitated for a moment. There was to his mind something not right, even for Arkan, in this. But the women were appealing helpless. He couldn't think for his throbbing cock. What did it matter he reasoned; everyone turned a blind eye to what happened to women captured by the other side in this war of ethnic cleansing.

"I'll take the blonde one. She is beautiful, like one of the women on the American TV shows you see in Belgrade, eh. Like in BAYWATCH... No, I have it. She is like the big, tough blonde woman on AMERICAN GLADIATORS, eh Arkan."

"Yes, just like in the American television. I'll lower the ropes holding them up; that will let us use their assholes. Much... neater that way, don't you agree?", said Arkan as he gestured to Bobbie's cum strained cunt.


The President waved his hand at the collected Generals and Admirals, gesturing for silence.

"Ah've made up my mind. It is imperative that we respond with force to this outrageous act. The prestige and credibility of the Nation are at stake. We cannot allow these petty war criminals to diminish our prestige by raping this woman and getting away with it. It's different with these women involved; we cannot just wait and watch like we did when that male pilot was shot down back in my first term. We cannot just wait to see if they will get himself out of the shit by themselves. We have to act. We will launch a cruise missile attack on the barracks of the Bosnian Moslem forces at Vitez. We know it is sheltering a group of Mujihadeen. "

"But Mr. President, what about the two flyers? Executing a cruise missile strike could inadvertently result in their deaths or lead to their executions! We don't even know that the Moslems have the women; there was no indication that the Moslems around Brcko had any weapons capable of downing the F-14. And why would they shot down our plane? With all due respect Sir, I thought we were on the same side. We need to wait until we can gain more information about where they are and who is holding them."

" Ah feel your pain here, Admiral. But we must look at the big picture; action is demanded to preserve American credibility. We cannot let them get away with doing this sort of thing to American servicewomen. If we don't do something now the media will lynch us. We cannot be seen as weak or irresolute. We have identified one of the men in the film as Iranian. That's Moslem enough for me. Given the CIA's well known inability to find its own ass with both hands, that's probably the best they can do. We bomb them... NOW. Delta Force is on stand by in Hungary, as yo'all know. If we get the intelligence that will allow us to mount a rescue, Ah will certainly give the order. "

"Yes, Mr. President."

"Which brings us to another problem, Admiral. Someone on that carrier- what is its name?..."

"The Eisenhower, Sir."

" Someone on the Eisenhower is going to have to take the blame for letting those two girls be captured. Ah want you to put together one of those boards to investigate the matter and come up with a name. Announce this with a Navy press release as soon as possible."

"Ah... Yes Sir."

"That will be all gentlemen. Ah'de like to be alone now."

When all of them had left the room, the President carefully extracted a video tape from his desk and put it into the machine over the TV. Taking care to sit in the chair with its back to the secret service peephole, he settled in and hit the play button. An image of Bobbie being raped appeared on the large screen, an image with none of the electronic censorship of the newscasts. The President avidly watched as the man's cock penetrated Bobbie's cunt, his large cock disappearing entirely into her tiny hole. As he watched, the President's hand slid down his body until it rested on his hardening cock. He slowly stroked his member through his trousers, staring at the pictures of the young female aviator being assaulted. As he watched the rape unfolding on the screen in front of him, his fevered mind began to wander, substituting another woman's face for Bobbie's-a face from his own life. He smiled as the image of the woman on the screen was raped and humiliated, his mind transposing the two images into one. He sat up now, his hand freeing his erect cock and gripping it firmly as his favorite scene approached. When the bearded man knelt by Bobbie's pleading face, the Leader of the Free World began to stroke harder, knowing what came next and trying to time his climax with it. He imagined himself to be there at the rape, a powerful man among men- the leader of a male hunting pack. He saw himself bonded with these men, freed from his subservience to the women who had always dominated his life, women who he could never satisfy. In the actions of the man on the screen, he saw himself acting out his fantasy. He saw himself showing the Bitch his power. As the man's cock battered Bobbie's face and covered it with the remains of his cum, the President, imagined himself in that man's place and stroked his cock one last time to produce a thin stream of cum which shot half way to the TV screen before disappearing into the thick shag of the rug.


Hidden inside a box in the basement of Arkan's hotel HQ, his cameraman, Dimrtri, sweated. The perspiration ran into his eyes, blurring his vision as he tried to keep his camera focused on the figure of the General. His assignment was to film the General fucking the American pilot, but his film school background kept drawing his attention back to the abused body of the American woman. She seemed to radiate pain and suffering, so much more than her smaller companion. He wished that he had chosen the big blonde earlier, but then he remembered the warm, tight feeling of the brunette's cunt and the soft, sweaty feeling of her skin under his hands. He smiled as he remembered the way her body had shaken as he fucked her, so helpless and vulnerable. Putting his thoughts aside, the man tried to concentrate on filming the General as he sodomized the muscular American woman. Valkyrie was hunched over on her knees, her face resting on its cheek on the rough concrete floor. Her hands and elbows remained tied behind her strong back; the rope gag now serving as a noose around her neck while its running end remaining tied to the ropes forcing her elbows together. The General's half nude form rested on his knees between the woman's widely spread legs as he fucked her exposed asshole. He was holding her by her muscular thighs as he pressed his cock deeper and deeper into her asshole. The woman's face was clearly visible despite her blindfold; it managed to convey perfectly the pain and humiliation she was experiencing. The intensity of the suffering reflected in her pain ridden face reminded the cameraman of some Church's religious painting of one of the martyrs. Even his idol Garone, he realized, had never been able to capture such erotic suffering on film. As he filmed, the woman's muscular body was being repeatedly forced forward across the concrete and then roughly jerked back by her attacker, scraping the swollen nipples of her tender breasts across the rough concrete with each of his bull like thrusts.

Magnificent, he thought as he struggled to keep the viewfinder centered on her tortured face. Reluctantly, Dimrtri panned away from Val to Arkan as he sodomized the other American. Unlike the time he had filmed Valkyrie's rape in the barn when he had avoided filming his boss, he had orders to include Arkan today, to show the General and Arkan side by side assaulting the American women. Carefully, he panned from Arkan's smiling, bearded face down his hairy chest to the sweat shiny body of the woman underneath him, lying face up on her bound arm with her legs held in the air by Arkan. The cameraman panned from her pert breasts, bouncing with the force of her attacker's thrusts, to her agony filled face. He noted that her face was turned to her side, her blindfold removed, staring not at Arkan but at a suffering Val.


"That's it General! Fuck the bitch in her ass. That's the best place to fuck a woman. Her pain: your pleasure."

The General said nothing in reply. He felt uncomfortable both in the man's familiarity and in having sex which another man present. But the excitement of raping this woman far outweighed his discomfort. Arkan was opening up a new world of pleasure to him; it would be churlish to rebuff the man. So, he smiled at Arkan and said nothing, concentrating instead on the tight hole he was plundering. His cock actually seemed to lengthen and grow harder if that were possible as he sank it deeper into the woman's small anus. Never had he felt such pleasure and such power. He gripped the woman's firm hips and stared down at the sight of his cock sawing in and out of her tiny anus. The feeling of holding unlimited power over this strong woman intoxicated him. She looked so strong and yet so vulnerable as she crouched there under him, her legs spread open to expose her abused cunt and asshole.

Though Valkyrie could not understand the meaning of the words in Serbo-Croatian, she could sense the gleeful malice behind the words. Valkyrie had been driven to the edge of madness by the prolonged pain of her suspension compound as it was by the humiliation of multiple rapes by anonymous assailants. Now she had been thrown face down on the concrete and her ass obscenely raised to offer her vulnerable ass hole to a new attacker. Frantically, she strained her exhausted muscles, pulling vainly against her ropes. Her muscles flexed helplessly under her tanned skin as she struggled. Her ungagged mouth screamed pleas for mercy.

"PLEASEEE... NO MORE... LET ME ALONEEE!... AAGHEEEE!"

Her body thrashed weakly in her ropes. Her arms remained tied securely at her wrists and elbows; her feet remained tied to the bench where Arkan had bound them when he lowered her to the floor. She felt so vulnerable at that point, her strong body trembling as she fearfully waited for the man to take her. At that moment she would have done anything, betrayed anyone, to gain a moment's relief. But no matter what she promised, or how earnestly she begged, the unseen men ignored her. She sacrificed her pride and self-respect for no purpose. Instead, she felt the painfully familiar burning sensation of a cock penetrating her anus. New pain and fear overwhelmed her, bring in their wake a deep sense of hopelessness. She would, she realized now, spend the rest of her life like this; no one would save her. She had been reduced to nothing more than a fuck hole for a gang of uniformed terrorists. The feelings of utter hopelessness overcame her. She could no longer resist. Valkyrie stopped struggling and let her body slump in the ropes, her face pressed against the cold concrete. She surrendered her body to her attacker. Only the involuntary clenching of her anal muscles continued to resist him as he penetrated her asshole. She could feel him sinking deeper into her back passage, producing a dull, burning pain as he forced her colon to expand to accommodate him. Loud sobs shock her body as the man's cock slowly borrowed its way into her. It felt to Valkyrie as if he were going to split her in two, as if he were shoving his arm up her ass rather than his cock. Still, she did not resist him. She had accepted his dominance over her. Her mind was mercifully blank. Though pleas for a mercy which these men did not possess poured from her lips, Valkyrie did not even know what she was saying.

Arkan watched the General's introduction to sodomy with the smile of an indulgent teacher watching his star pupil's first science experiment. It was, he thought, far more pleasant that his own introduction to anal sex as a teenager at the hands of his two hundred pound cellmate. Still, he knew the General would never understand the mind of the woman beneath him until he had been on the bottom as well. Perhaps, he thought with a smile, that too could be arranged once he had the tape of the General fucking the American. Anyway, his own rape had happened a long time ago. Now he was the one on top, fucking a beautiful American flyer in the ass. He rode Bobbie harder, his cock plowing into her tight ass chute with all his power. He had never felt more powerful than he did at this moment with his cock embedded in the tight hot hole that was Bobbie's ass and with the General firmly caught in his honeyed trap. He fucked Bobbie with short, jack hammer like thrusts, expanding her tiny anal passage a millimeter at a time while he stared down at the profile of her beautiful young face. His cock felt as if it were being squeezed in a vise, the muscle contractions -accompanied by the captive brunette's deep sobs -gripping his cock felt like a strong hand. Harder and harder he fucked, his half nude, hairy body dripping sweat onto the nude body of his helpless victim. Her helplessness was an aphrodisiac for Arkan, driving him to fuck ever harder into Bobbie in an attempt to possess her totally, body and soul.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.