Horse Loving Daughter - Cover

Horse Loving Daughter

 

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Mom, her sister and her own daughter not only have a good time with each other, but they also bring in the stud horses for a lot more pleasure.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Aunt   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Three days later, Ellen walked into the barn. "What is it you want to show me?"

Janice looked at her sister and smiled. "It's a surprise," Janice said.

"Yeah, Aunt Ellen," Lynne giggled as she ogled her aunt's lush body. "A sexy surprise."

Ellen's eyes darted from Janice to Lynne. A tremor skipped through her stomach. They had been acting strange all morning, ever since she had arrived. Now, she was getting worried.

"Are you still virgin?" Janice asked her.

Ellen was shocked. "It's none of your business!"

"I'll bet all the boys in your classroom think about fucking you, huh?" Lynne said, licking her lips.

"Lynne!" Ellen gasped. She was stunned by her niece's words. "Stop talking like that."

Janice laughed. "You've always been a prude, Ellen." She walked toward her sister, reached out, grabbed Ellen's blouse and ripped it away. "I guess this is the only way you're ever going to know the pleasures of sex."

Ellen gasped, her eyes wide. She looked down at her tits bulging from her bra. "You're crazy!" She stepped back, but not before Janice ripped away her bra.

"They're beautiful," Lynne sighed. "Lemme suck them."

Ellen was in total shock. Only her eyes moved as Lynne walked toward her.

Lynne reached out and spanned her aunt's fleshy tits. "They're soft," she purred, her fingers sinking into the pliant meat. "Big, too."

"Just like mine," Janice said as she peeled off her top and exposed her tits. "Right?"

Ellen's head was spinning. This couldn't be happening--yet it was. "Get away from me!" she shouted. She pushed Lynne's hands away from her tits. She looked around, hoping to get out of the barn. "I'm going home."

Janice grabbed a whip off the wall. "You're not going anywhere," she said, her bare tits heaving.

"Right," Lynne giggled. She stripped quickly, then displayed her young naked body. "You like looking at me, Aunt Ellen?"

"You're both insane," Ellen said. She stared at Lynne as she posed lewdly. "My God! Let me out of here!"

Janice threatened her with the whip. "Later," she cooed menacingly. "After we treat you to the fun you've been missing all your life."

"Take off your skirt, Aunt Ellen," Lynne said. "I wanna see your pussy."

"No!" Ellen said, unable to keep from shaking. "No!"

Janice laughed and cracked the whip. The tip snapped at Ellen's nipple. "Do what Lynne tells you," she demanded.

The stinging pain brought tears to Ellen's eyes. She swayed, blinking away the tears. The look on Janice's face told her she wasn't kidding.

"I'll help," Lynne said. She pulled on Ellen's skirt, then stepped back as it dropped to the ground. She dropped to her knees in front of her aunt and rubbed her hands over her aunt's thighs and the crotch of her panties. "I can't wait until you're all juicy and gooey like me."

Ellen couldn't move. She stared blankly at Janice. "Tell her to stop," she pleaded.

Janice gave her sister a wicked smile. She stripped off the rest of her clothes. "Take off her panties, Lynne."

Lynne tore her aunt's panties off, baring her cunt. "It's beautiful," she gasped. She jammed her hand between her aunt's legs and gouged her cunt. "She's dry, Mommy."

"Not for long," Janice snickered. "Get up, Lynne. It's time my sister learned how to eat pussy."

Eagerly, Lynne stood. She spread her legs wide, her young cunt oozing a steady flow of cream. "You're gonna like eating pussy, Aunt Ellen." She looked at the horses and giggled.

"Get down on your knees, Ellen," Janice ordered. "It's pussy-licking time." She cracked the whip across Ellen's tits again to remind her she wasn't kidding.

Ellen, frightened out of her mind, dropped to her knees, her tits bouncing. She stared at Lynne's cunt, a strange sensation coming over her. "No," she moaned.

Janice stepped close. "I want my pussy sucked too." She reached down and grabbed Ellen's hair. "Lick." She jammed Ellen's face in her cunt. "Lick."

Hot buttery juice washed over Ellen's face. She choked as some cunt- cream trickled into her throat. With Janice pulling on her hair, she darted out her tongue and slithered it into her sister's cunt.

"You like it, Aunt Ellen?" Lynne asked. She shivered and saw the bliss on her mother's face. "Is her tongue inside you, Mommy?"

"Yessss," Janice hissed as she humped her cunt into Ellen's face. "Nice and deep."

Ellen slurped on Janice's cunt. She was beginning to respond. Her latent sexuality was coming to the surface. Without thinking, she brought her hands up to her sister's ass and began kneading the firm cheeks.

"She's getting into it," Janice moaned as she wiggled her hips. "God, she's hungry."

Lynne swooned. "I want my pussy sucked too."

Gasping, Janice pushed Ellen away. "Eat Lynne," she commanded.

Ellen, her eyes bright, stared at her young niece. She drooled, her mind swimming with conflicting emotions. "No," she said. "No."

"You want to," Lynne giggled. She dropped to the ground and spread her legs wide. "You can suck me better this way."

Ellen gawked as she ogled her niece's pink pussy-slit. Cream oozed, making the puffy cunt folds glisten. A rush of passion swept over her. Suddenly, all she wanted to do was fuse her mouth to her niece's cunt.

"Yesssss!" Lynne squealed as her aunt gobbled on her cunt. "Yesss." She humped maniacally, battering her aunt's face. "She's tonguing me, Mommy. She's tongue-fucking me."

Janice dropped to her knees. She whacked the whip across her sister's ass, leaving a thin red line. "Suck her off."

Ellen spasmed. The slap of the whip hurt, but it also gave her pleasure. She sucked deeply on her niece's pussy, then began chewing hungrily on the velvety folds.

Janice watched the expression of lust on her daughter's face. She smiled, then dragged the handle of the whip between the cheeks of Ellen's ass. She teased her puckered ass crack, then in a flash, jammed the handle deep into Ellen's asshole.

Ellen's head snapped up. Pussy-cream covered her face. "Take it out," she screeched. "Take it out!" She twisted her hips violently as Janice continued to gouge her shitter with the handle.

"Eat Lynne's cunt!" Janice demanded. She twisted the handle inside Ellen's ass. "I'm just getting you primed for something bigger."

Ellen, her mind spinning, fused her mouth back against Lynne's buttery pussy. She sucked, the pain in her ass disappearing as pleasure took its place.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.