Horse Loving Daughter - Cover

Horse Loving Daughter

 

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Mom, her sister and her own daughter not only have a good time with each other, but they also bring in the stud horses for a lot more pleasure.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Aunt   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Janice looked at her daughter, a hot lewd smile on her flushed face. "I'm ready now," she said. "I've been ready since your father split."

Lynne stroked Blazer's head. "You better take care of him first," she said. "He got horny as hell eating your pussy."

"I don't care," Janice drooled. "As long as it's a cock." She flicked the tip of her tongue anxiously across her lips.

"Get on the bench, Mommy," Lynne said. "I think you'll enjoy it more."

Janice could only smile with amazement. "You're the expert, huh?"

Lynne flushed a deep red. "I sucked Blazer off while he was on his side." She watched her mother get on the bench. "But, when he fucked me I was on the bench. It was better for him too." She blushed again.

Janice squirmed into position. She saw the flush on Lynne's face. "Bring him to me." She writhed on her back, her ass rubbing into the wooden bench as she placed her feet firmly on the ground.

"Don't you wanna get fucked first?" Lynne asked.

"I've waited this long," Janice sighed. "Waiting a while longer will only whet my appetite." She licked her lips again, then gasped as Blazer straddled her body, his prick in full view.

Lynne quickly led the white Arabian to his stall. "You wait here," she soothed. "You're next."

Abdul neighed and kicked at his stall as Lynne locked him in.

Lynne hurried back to her mother and Blazer and dropped to her knees. "Hold his cock, Mommy," she said, her voice barely above a whisper.

"I know what I'm doing," Janice said. "It hasn't been that long." She wrapped her hands around Blazer's cock and spasmed. "God, it feels good."

"Get him hard," Lynne said. She squirmed and hefted Blazer's nuts. "His balls weigh a ton."

Janice shivered, her hand stroking the horse's cock. She leered at his pisser as his prick grew thick. "I'm shaking all over."

"Me too," Lynne said. She watched Blazer's cock turn to steel. "Big, huh?"

Janice's head spun. She shifted her fists up and down the length of Blazer's prick. "Gigantic," she gasped.

Blazer, completely aroused, bobbed his head and snorted. His balls were rumbling and the hot anxious hands on his prick were making the muscles under his sleek black coat ripple.

"So hard too," Janice sighed. "God, how did you fit him inside you." She talked to her daughter, but her eyes were glued to Blazer's rigid prick.

"It wasn't easy," Lynne said, remembering again the pain. "But, after the pain it was the most fantastic feeling in the world."

"I remember the pleasure," Janice said. She squirmed on her back, rubbing Blazer's fat hulking cock across her tits. "It feels so hot against my skin."

Blazer neighed and jerked his cock through Janice's fingers. Jizz seeped from his pisser. He pawed the ground anxiously as the urgent hands made his balls churn.

"Suck him, Mommy," Lynne said. "C'mon. I wanna watch you suck him."

Janice was in heaven. She sighed dreamily. "First, I wanna bathe in his cum." She looked at her daughter. "I wanna watch it squirt. Besides, there's Abdul waiting for me. I'll suck him off."

Lynne began fingering herself. "Get him off," she said. "I wanna watch too."

"You can't watch if you're cumming," Janice reminded her. She squeezed Blazer's fat meaty prick and a drop of jizz dripped to her tits. "Ooooo, it feels good."

Lynne giggled and pulled her fingers from her pussy. "I did the same thing, Mommy," she said. "I jerked Blazer off first before I sucked him."

"Like mother like daughter," Janice purred. She shifted her fist faster up and down the length of the black stallion's cock. "C'mon, fucker. Cream me!"

With Blazer neighing and bobbing his head, Janice squirmed up and down the bench, rubbing his seeping cock all over her flesh. "God, I must be crazy torturing myself like this." Her pussy was on fire, the greedy muscles hungry for Blazer's cock.

Blazer jerked forward, the head of his prick banging the meat of Janice's jiggling tits. He snorted, his balls swelling to the bursting point as the jizz from his cock made Janice's tits glisten.

"He's fucking my tits," Janice moaned. She arched her back and pillowed the horse's cock between her massive tits. "Ooo, look, Lynne. He's fucking my tits!"

Lynne gawked. Her own tits were too small to do what her mother was doing. "He's gonna cum, Mommy. He's gonna cum."

"I know," Janice wailed. "I can feel the throbbing of his cock." She squeezed her tits tighter together and squirmed in rhythm to the frantic horse's jabs.

Blazer tossed his head and neighed as his balls exploded. He jerked hard, driving his cock through her soft tits as thick cum burst through his prick and splattered Janice's neck.

"He's cumming!" Lynne squealed. She watched the jizz burst from Blazer's cock and drench her mother. "He's cumming!"

Janice climaxed at the same time. Her hips bucked, her empty cunt in orgasm. "Cream, fucker, cream!" Janice moaned. "Oooo, he's creaming!"

Janice writhed on the bench. She grabbed his prick from between her tits and started to furiously jerk him off. "He's cumming all over me, Lynne. All over me!"

"I see," Lynne squealed with excitement. "I can see." Her mouth watered for the jizz that was splashing all over her mother's face and tits.

Blinking, Janice watched the stringy wads of cum squirt from Blazer's exploding cock. "I'm creaming too." She took a splattering wad in her face. The cum dripped to her lips and she scooped it into her mouth quickly as another spraying river of jizz spattered her tits and neck.

Blazer neighed, his rump jerking. He forced his cock brutally through Janice's fist. His nuts exploded again and a torrent of cum blasted from his prick and whitewashed Janice's jiggling tits.

"Keep cumming," Lynne mouthed. She grabbed Blazer's balls and massaged them. "Keep cumming."

"He is," Janice shrieked happily as the horse bathed her in his thick gooey cum. "He is!"

She jerked her fist rapidly up and down his throbbing cockshaft. Cum hit her face and tits and splashed into her hair. She opened her mouth to gasp as a squirting wad shot from his cock and hit her mouth. She gulped it down, her eyes wide as the horse's bursting prick continued to blast out cum.

Blazer, his flanks heaving, emptied his nuts. He whinnied, the ache in his empty balls making him twitch.

Janice released his prick and a thick stream of lumpy cum splashed her stomach as the horse stepped back. She twisted, whimpering hotly as the cum seared her flesh.

Lynne staggered to her feet and locked Blazer in his stall. "I'll get you in a second, Abdul," she said, glancing over her shoulder as she hurried back to her mother.

Lynne dropped to her knees, staring wild-eyed at the cum that drenched her mother's body. "He really creamed." She licked hr lips, then began rubbing the gooey jizz into her mother's sizzling flesh. "It's so sticky and warm."

Janice, her pussy on fire, writhed. "Rub it good," she moaned. "It's fantastic for the complexion." She scooped a glob off her own nipple and sucked it from her fingers. "Delicious."

"I know," Lynne said. She scooped up a glob and savored it, swishing it back and forth in her mouth before swallowing.

Janice glanced over at Abdul's stall and trembled. "I'm ready to suck him off," she mouthed. "Bring him to me."

Lynne finished rubbing the horse-jizz into her mother's flesh. "I'll be right back."

Lynne returned quickly with the horny white Arabian. "I can't wait to see his cock," she sighed. She led him into position, then dropped to her knees as her mother grabbed his sheath.

"If it's anything like Blazer's I'll cum all over the fucking bench." She stroked frantically, anxious to see Abdul's giant cock.

"He's growing," Lynne squealed as the horse whinnied. "He's getting big." She drooled, her young pussy tingling as Abdul's fat bloated cockhead came into view.

"Looks good," Janice sighed. Her mouth watered and she licked her lips. The taste of Blazer's cum was still there. "This time I get it all in my mouth."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.