Horse Loving Daughter - Cover

Horse Loving Daughter

 

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Mom, her sister and her own daughter not only have a good time with each other, but they also bring in the stud horses for a lot more pleasure.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Aunt   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Lynne climbed off Blazer and led him into the barn. Her mother was only seconds behind her. "Looks like you're the dirty whore," Lynne giggled. She pulled off Blazer's saddle and began rubbing him down with a thick brush.

"I think you're the whore," Janice said. She had Abdul's saddle off. "Who broke your cherry?" She brushed the panting white stallion.

Lynne giggled. "Strip off your clothes and I'll tell you," she said.

Janice smiled at her daughter. "I hope he's got a big cock," she said, peeling off her clothes as fast as possible.

"The biggest," Lynne sighed, her memory flashing back to Blazer's lunging stabs. "The biggest and fattest cock you could ask for."

Janice was naked, her tits heaving. What her daughter was telling her was making her cunt boil. She shook her head, unable to imagine a boy with that size prick. She smiled. To Lynne, Janice figured, any cock would seem big.

Lynne finished undressing. She stepped away from Blazer and looked at her mother. Hot flashes swept over her. The newness of seeing her mother naked was still with her. "You're gorgeous," she sighed. "And delicious too."

Janice stared at her teenaged daughter. "So are you, baby." She quivered. "Now, tell me. Who broke your cherry and when do I get his damn cock?"

Lynne grabbed her mother's arm and pulled her over to Blazer. She tingled. "Meet my cherry-buster, Mommy."

Janice was stunned. She couldn't speak. She didn't know whether to believe her daughter or not.

"Mommy doesn't believe me," Lynne giggled. She stroked Blazer's forehead and the horse whinnied softly and began nibbling on Lynne's plump creamy tits.

Janice, still stunned, became even more stunned as she watched the black stallion dine on her daughter's tits. For a second, she felt lightheaded, then gulped back her pounding heart. Her pussy began to bubble and the juices oozed from her slit and made the flesh of her inner thighs sticky.

Lynne pulled her spit-soaked tits away from Blazer's foamy mouth. "C'mon, Blazer. Give Mommy a lick."

Blazer mouthed Janice's huge meaty tits. He nuzzled between the huge globes, then slapped his tongue over the jiggling flesh.

"Lynne," Janice gasped. "This is crazy!" Her knees went weak and she almost collapsed. She swayed. The wet nibbling lips of the black stallion were turning her cunt to fire.

"You like it, huh?" Lynne was tingling with excitement. "Wait until you see his cock."

"I don't like it," Janice gasped. "I love it." She jammed her tits at the horse and moaned as he started pulling on her hard nipples. "It's fantastic."

Janice moaned as the white stallion began nibbling and pulling on her other tit. "God, Lynne," she gasped happily. "They're making me cream." Her knees turned to water and she melted to the ground. She stared up at the two horses as they brought their mouths to the jiggling meat of her tits. "Yessss. Yesssss!"

Lynne watched as the two horses feasted noisily on her mother's tits. She dropped to her knees and stroked her mother's pussy. "Blazer eats cunt," she said.

Janice heard, but the words sounded as if they were coming to her in a dream. She writhed on her back, her eyes wide as the pleasure of the chomping horses made her cunt boil.

"You want your pussy licked," Lynne cooed. She gouged her mother's snatch, then wiped the creamy cunt juice over her mother's stomach.

"Yes," Janice moaned happily. "I want my cunt licked." She began shaking violently as Lynne continued to wipe pussy juice all over her stomach and hips.

Lynne stood. "C'mon, Blazer. I got a pussy for you."

Blazer snorted and raised his head. Nostrils flared, he picked up the sweet pungent aroma of Janice's cunt. Immediately, he began nibbling on her stomach and hips.

With Abdul dining on her tits and Blazer chewing on her hips, Janice moaned. "It feels fantastic." She humped, anxious to feel Blazer's large rubbery lips on her cunt. "Eat me, Blazer. Eat my pussy."

Blazer caught the strong scent and stepped between Janice's long legs. He buried his face between her legs and started slapping at the puffy folds of her cunt.

Janice bucked as if she had just received an electric shock. "Lynne," she squawked. "Lynne!"

Lynne crawled closer to her mother. It was exciting to watch the two stallions devour her mother. "I'm creaming, Mommy. Seeing you like this is making me dizzy."

Janice moaned. "I'm creaming too, baby. God! To think they've been here all the time and I never thought..." She couldn't finish her sentence. Blazer had just jammed his fat rubbery tongue deep into her hot steamy cunt.

Lynne giggled as she watched her mother's face flush and twist. "His tongue's in you, huh?"

Janice moaned and nodded her head. "God. His tongue feels like a fucking snake in me." She humped up, battering her pussy into Blazer's snout.

While Abdul marked Janice's tits with his teeth and slashing tongue, Blazer slurped on Janice's pussy. Cream coated his mouth and flowed over his tongue. He invaded her cunt again, then snorted as cunt muscles pulled on his tongue and cunt-cream clogged his nostrils.

"Wait until you feel his cock," Lynne sighed dreamily. She quivered, remembering the pain of the first jab.

"I can't wait," Janice gasped. She thrashed on her back, her eyes wide as she watched in amazement as Abdul soaked her tits with his warm drool. She scratched the white stallion's forehead. "Bite, fucker. Bite!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.