Horse Loving Daughter - Cover

Horse Loving Daughter

 

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Mom, her sister and her own daughter not only have a good time with each other, but they also bring in the stud horses for a lot more pleasure.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Aunt   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Lynne quickly dismounted and waited for her mother to rein in her white Arabian. "This is it, Mommy," she said, bubbling with excitement.

Janice reined in Abdul. She climbed off the horse and petted his neck. "It's a beautiful lake," she said, smiling at her daughter. "I never knew it was here."

Lynne smiled. It was a hot smile and her blue eyes glowed. Since yesterday when Blazer broke her cherry, she had begun to pick up on her mother's suppressed passion. Once she had, she realized her mother had not been fucked since her father had split over six months ago. She smiled again. All that was going to change.

Lynne peeled off her shirt. The top of her bikini barely covered her small creamy tits. She thought of her own pussy as she wiggled out of her jeans and how good it had tasted. She glanced at her mother and knew her mother's cunt would taste ten times better. She quivered and kicked off her jeans.

"C'mon, Mommy," she urged. "Take off your clothes and let's go swimming."

Janice's throat tightened. "You're growing up," she said, her voice strained. She swept her eyes over her daughter, admiring her. "That doesn't cover much," she said.

Lynne giggled. "Too much." She winked and strode over to her mother. "Let me help." Janice trembled as her daughter started to unbutton her shirt. "I can do it," she said, her voice wavering. She stepped back and slipped off her shirt.

"You look great, Mommy," Lynne said, ogling the fleshy meat of her mother's tits spilling from the skimpy top of her bikini.

Janice's nipples swelled under her daughter's leering gaze. She gulped back a lump of passion and pulled off her jeans. "Are you sure nobody comes around here?"

Lynne watched her mother. Tingling sensations swept through her. Her mother's bikini was as skimpy as her own. She was glad she had talked her mother into wearing it.

"Nobody," she said, reassuringly.

Goose bumps dotted Janice's flesh. "Let's get in the water," she said, feeling embarrassed.

Lynne took a deep breath. If she were going to seduce her mother, she had to start now. She let her breath out and quickly pulled off her bikini top. Her small tits bounced free, the pink nipples swollen with desire. "See, I wouldn't do this if anyone were around."

Janice gasped as her eyes settled on her daughter's bare tits. Her mouth dried up and the inside of her hot cunt turned mushy. "Put your top back on," she said, her voice cracking with emotion.

"No," Lynne giggled. "The less you wear, the more fun it is." She peeled off her bottoms and displayed her naked body for one second. The next second, she spun around and ran into the lake.

Stunned, Janice stared at her daughter's jiggling ass cheeks. She swayed, her heart pounding as she watched Lynne dive into the water. "God," she sighed softly. "God!"

Passion gripped Janice as she watched her daughter surface. She felt dizzy, the urge to be naked eating away at her mind. She took a deep breath and pulled her top off. Her large fleshy tits bounced as she joined her daughter in the water.

Lynne shivered, her eyes wide as she leered at her mother's bouncing tits. Her mouth watered. "Your tits are beautiful," she said as her mother surfaced in front of her. "Why didn't you take off your bottoms too?"

Janice quivered under her daughter's hot leers. The inside of her cunt turned mushy. There was something about Lynne, something she couldn't put her finger on. It was as if the child had turned into a woman right before her eyes. "I'm not that bold," she said in answer to her daughter's question.

"Don't be shy, Mommy." She dipped below the surface of the water and latched her fingers into her mother's bikini bottoms. She pulled them down, baring her mother's hot cunt and ass. She surfaced, sputtering water. "Now, we're both naked."

Janice creamed. Her glance fell to her daughters small firm tits. "You're a woman."

"I know," Lynne purred. She felt lightheaded. The inside of her cunt was pulsing. She spanned her mother's tits and squeezed. "They're so big and soft."

Janice spasmed. She tried to speak, but nothing came out.

Lynne saw her mother's face flush with desire. She pressed, going quickly below the surface. She held her breath and guided her hand between her mother's legs and touched her cunt. Her other hand circled her mother's hip and kneaded a cheek of her ass.

Janice swayed, her heart pounding. She stood in the water, her pussy contracting wildly. "God," she gasped. "What am I doing?" She shuddered as Lynne surfaced.

Lynne gasped for air. "Did you like it, Mommy?" she asked, bringing her hands back to her mother's fleshy tits.

"Stop, Lynne," Janice moaned. "This isn't right."

"Of course it is, Mommy," Lynne cooed. "I can tell you like it." She kneaded her mother's tits, the nipples burning into the palms of her hands. "I can see it in your eyes."

Lynne was right. Janice was loving it. She gulped back the lump of passion that clogged her throat. "Please," she whispered. "I'm your mother."

Lynne took her mother's hand and led her out of the water. "You haven't had sex since Daddy left," she said, her hot young voice having an hypnotic effect on her mother. "And all that's gonna change."

They were out of the water, their naked bodies sparkling as the rays of the sun hit them through the trees. Lynne spread the blanket on the grass. "Lie down, Mommy."

Janice couldn't think straight. "What... what if someone sees us?"

Lynne eased her horny mother to the blanket. "So what?" she sighed. She snuggled to her mother, pressing her wet young body tight against her mother's frame. "All that matters is that we enjoy ourselves." She roamed her mother's flesh, kneading and exploring as her young cunt turned to fire.

Janice succumbed. She no longer cared about being seen. All she wanted was to enjoy the pleasures of her young daughter's body. "Baby," she mouthed, her arms circling Lynne's lithe body. "Baby."

"Oooo, Mommy," Lynne sighed. "We're gonna have so much fun together." She parted her lips and moaned as she fused her mouth to her mother's.

Janice creamed. Soft whimpers came from her mouth as she feasted on her daughter's exploring tongue. She shuddered, rolling with her child back and forth across the blanket.

Lynne writhed in her mother's arms. She jammed a leg between her mother's thighs and fused her flesh to her mother's hot buttery cunt. Juice seared her flesh and she spasmed as her mother tongued her mouth. She sucked on her mother's tongue and kept her thigh glued to her mother's cunt.

Janice's hips jerked violently. She smashed her cunt into her daughter's thigh and whimpered. "Baby," she gasped, after pulling her mouth away. "I'm so hot. So fucking hot!" Her head was reeling. It didn't seem real. "Ooo, baby!"

Lynne squirmed and wound up on top of her mother. "This is fantastic," she gasped. She writhed, her small tits crushed into her mother's fleshy globes. "You're creaming all over my leg."

"I can't help it," Janice moaned deliriously. "It's been so long since I've had sex." She shuddered. "I'm creaming already."

"I know," Lynne sighed breathlessly. She watched her mother's face contort. "We're gonna both spend the morning creaming."

Sprawled out on her back, Janice wildly humped her daughter's thigh. Exquisite spasms of pleasure caromed through her sex-starved body. "You're so beautiful, baby." She caressed her daughter's flushed face, then skimmed her hands down to the swell of her small pliant tits. "This is crazy."

"Does it feel good?" Lynne moaned as her mother kneaded her tits.

"Yesssss," Janice admitted. "Yesss." She swiveled her hips and kept her pussy fused to her daughter's thigh. "Oooo, yesss!"

Lynne creamed, then gurgling on her own spit, she attacked her mother's sizzling flesh. She showered her face with kisses, then worked her hungry mouth over her mother's neck to her shoulders. At the same time, she continued to jam her thigh into her mother's pussy.

Janice, her head swirling, stared up through the trees. Her body responded eagerly to her daughter. "Kiss me, baby. Kiss me all over."

Lynne caught her breath. "I will, Mommy. I will." She brought her mouth back to her mother's flesh and licked her shoulders.

Janice writhed on her back. Hot pockets of air rushed from her open mouth. She blinked, her pussy flowing as her daughter's licking mouth drove her wild. "Baby," she gasped. She pushed on her daughter's head. "My tits. Suck my tits."

Lynne pushed her mother's hands away. "I will," she rasped. "Raise your arms." As her mother raised her arms, Lynne started licking her mother's armpits. She soaked her with spit, then nibbled.

Janice felt as if she were going to explode. "Baby," she squealed. "I'm going crazy."

Lynne listened, her eager mouth working toward the heaving flesh of her mother's tits. She licked the white creamy meat, her active hands kneading her mother's body. She soaked one tit with spit, then started sucking on the large swollen nipple.

"Bite! Bite!" Janice begged. She thrashed on her back, her tits flopping as her daughter started to snip at the creamy meat of her tits.

Lynne sucked ravenously and chewed. She worked her mouth methodically over the jiggling flesh. Wide circles that slowly grew smaller, brought her hungry mouth to the nipple. She chewed it, biting hard on the bullet tip as her mother's whimpering cries of joy rang in her skull.

"Harder, baby," Janice pleaded. "Harder!" She crushed her daughter's mouth to one fleshy tit-globe and spasmed.

Lynne moaned, her face smothered in the meat of her mother's tit. She turned into a wildcat and began chewing the soft tit-meat. She clawed her mother's flesh, her nails dragging down her writhing body until her rib cage and taut stomach were marked with lines of passion.

"Baby," Janice cried out. Her back arched. Her cunt was on fire and she jerked her hips. "My pussy! My pussy!"

Lynne ignored her mother's frantic pleas. She attacked the other tit with a vengeance. She turned the fleshy tit-globe to a bright glistening red. "You like it?" she panted, after lifting her head.

"I love it," Janice gasped. She stared into her daughter's hot blue eyes. "Eat my pussy! Please! If I don't cum, I'll lose my mind!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.