Horse Loving Daughter - Cover

Horse Loving Daughter

 

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Mom, her sister and her own daughter not only have a good time with each other, but they also bring in the stud horses for a lot more pleasure.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Aunt   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Lynne finished eating. Her body trembled with anticipation and fear. She gulped back her rising panic and hurried out of the house.

Outside, she took a deep breath. She was glad her mother wasn't home. There would have been questions about all the time spent in the barn. She smiled. Tomorrow, there would be no questions. She ran across the yard to the barn.

"Here I am," she called out as she stepped into the barn and closed the door. She looked at the two stalls and the frisky stallions. Her knees suddenly went weak. "I'm getting nervous," she said aloud, her own voice helping to calm her.

She walked toward Blazer's stall. Each step brought a tremor to her stomach and a squish of pussy-cream from her pussy. Passion and panic filled her. "You ready for me, Blazer?"

Blazer bobbed his head and whinnied. He kicked back at his stall, then stretched his neck, his rubbery lips wetting Lynne's face.

Lynne sighed. The wetness of Blazer's mouth made her shiver and she relaxed a little.

"You're ready," she said, a tremor in her voice. She unlocked the stall and led the black powerful stallion to the center of the barn. "I am too."

Blazer's tail was swishing back and forth. His eyes were wide and the muscles under his sleek coat rippled. He sensed his mistress's anxiety and neighed.

Trembling, Lynne stripped off her shirt. Her plump tits flushed a bright pink and her nipples hardened. She sighed deeply, then stripped off her jeans. Naked, she swayed as Blazer brought his wet rubbery lips to her sensitive tits.

"Yesss," she moaned. His mouth soaked her tits and pulled on her nipples. She stroked his forehead, letting the warmth spread through her young trembling body. "Yesss."

Blazer feasted on the child's creamy tits. He covered one pulpy mound with his mouth, his tongue pressing against her nipple. His ears flickered as her hot whimpering voice aroused him.

Lynne rocked on her heels. The nibbling mouth of her pet horse was erasing her worry. She melted to the ground, her legs spread, her pussy dripping. "Eat, Blazer. Get me hotter. Get me hot so I won't be afraid." She rolled her hips, then sighed as Blazer brought his greedy mouth to the wet ooze of her virgin cunt.

Blazer sloshed his tongue up through her slit and over her clit. Her body jerked, hitting his mouth and he whinnied. He jammed his thick tongue into her pussy-hole and hit the thin skin of her cherry. Another jerk of his mistress's body clogged his nostrils with buttery cream.

Lynne felt his tongue probing. She felt the pressure against her virginity. She spasmed. "God," she gasped. She twisted her hips, her eyes wide as she glared up at the beamed roof. "God!"

Her pussy contracted. Juice flowed. Her ass rubbed into the hay as the cream from her cunt trickled down to the crack of her puckered asshole. Passion swept through her and she lifted her head, a drunken expression on her young innocent face. She couldn't put it off any longer. She needed to be fucked. At the same time, she was afraid.

"No more," she gasped, rolling away from the slurping stallion. "No more."

She staggered to her feet, her head spinning. She saw the bench and sighed as she dragged it to the center of the barn. "It's time," she mouthed.

She sprawled out on the bench, legs spread, feet firmly planted on the ground. "C'mere, Blazer. C'mere."

Blazer stepped over the twitching child and began slapping her flushed face with his tongue. The head of his prick poked out from its sheath and his balls started swelling as Lynne whimpered and urged him forward with her small hands.

Lynne, trembling with excitement and fear, squirmed. His fat limp cock brushed across her tits. She spasmed, grabbed the thick sheath and began jerking on his shaft. "Get hard," she moaned. "Get hard before I chicken out."

Blazer pawed the ground as the teenager fondled his prick. He snorted, his head swaying back and forth. His rump twitched, the muscles flexing under his shiny black coat.

Lynne squirmed, bringing her mouth closer to his growing cock. She slapped out her tongue, swiping it across the bloated cockhead. Her fingers shifted along his prickshaft and she quaked as more of his massive prick became exposed.

With Blazer neighing, she took the head of his cock in her mouth and sucked. She twisted, then gagged as Blazer's prick turned to steel and plunged into her throat.

Blazer hacked at her mouth, his balls whacking her chin as he ripped his prick into her gullet. He snorted, backed up, then jammed hard, driving his cock back into Lynne's throat.

Lynne creamed. She stifled a gag and slashed his dick with her tongue. With her body shaking, she struggled until his cock popped from her mouth.

"It's time," she said. She inched her body back along the bench. Blazer's spit-soaked prick brushed across her flesh. She spasmed. It felt like a hot poker against her skin. Blazer, his prick throbbing, neighed. He jerked, his balls aching as he tried to jam his prick back into her mouth. It was impossible and he snorted in frustration.

"Easy," Lynne soothed, a tremor in her voice. "Easy." She held his cock and rubbed it over her taut stomach. Another twisting move and his steel-beamed dick brushed through the silky blonde hair of her virgin cunt. "Ohhh, God!"

Shaking like a leaf, she pushed his prick between her legs. The bloated head gouged through the entrance to her virgin pussy-hole. "It's up to you now," she moaned, her voice filled with panic. She steadied her shaking body.

"I can take it. I took it in my mouth." Her own words did nothing to alleviate the fear that now gripped her.

Blazer, his cock throbbing like a bad tooth, jerked forward. Sizzling pussy-cream coated the fat spongy head of his prick as he jammed it between the folds of her cunt. He neighed, the steamy heat reaching into his balls. He jerked forward, the head of his cock now pressing menacingly against the thin skin of Lynne's cherry.

Lynne, her body stiff, felt the pressure. She reached up and stroked his flanks. "Now, Blazer," she gasped. "Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Blazer neighed, then lurched forward. The powerful jerk drove his cock into her pussy and ripped away her cherry. Immediately, cunt muscles grabbed at his cock. He jabbed again, stretching the child's tight gripping pussy.

"It hurts!" Lynne cried out as Blazer ripped away her cherry "It hurts!" She thrashed on her back, her hips jerking frantically as the juices in her pussy dried up.

Blazer, oblivious to the pain he was causing, rammed hard, driving his cock deep into the child's twisting body. The fit was tight, the hole dry. He snorted, lunged again, then kicked at the ground as Lynne's shrieking voice filled the barn.

Lynne was in a panic. She bucked her hips, the pain spreading. Each move of her body only helped Blazer to drive his cock deeper. "No," she screamed. "No!"

Blazer whinnied and jabbed. The tight dry cunt enveloping his prick agitated him. The friction was making his balls ache. He stepped forward, driving his prick to the root.

Lynne thrashed like a stuck pig on the horse's giant cock. Waves of pain swept over her. Her head snapped up. She clawed his flanks, then her arms went limp. She moaned, then fainted as the unbearable pain became too much.

Blazer wasn't interested in his mistress's pain. He pounded her limp body with savage jabs. His nuts whacked against her flesh and the bloated head of his cock cut deep into her cunt-hole.

Lynne's body twitched with each jab. Limp, the muscles in her cunt began to react instinctively to the pounding thrusts of the enraged stallion. Juices began seeping from the spongy walls of her cunt. The slick creamy juice coated Blazer's jabbing prick and the pain began to subside.

With juice coating his throbbing cock, Blazer whinnied. He jabbed hard, his head bobbing as foam appeared on his rubbery lips. The muscles in his flanks heaved as his rigid cock began slicing through her now gooey cunt.

Lynne moaned, her hips began to respond to the pounding thrusts of the black stallion. Her eyelids fluttered as the pain disappeared. Exquisite pleasure brought her out of her faint.

"Blazer," she gasped dreamily. "Oooo, Blazer!"

She brought her hands back to his heaving flanks and clawed. She humped up, meeting his jabs as he cut through her hot buttery cunt. "Ooooo, Blazer!" The pleasure overwhelmed her. "I can feel you throbbing."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.