Horse Loving Daughter - Cover

Horse Loving Daughter

 

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mom, her sister and her own daughter not only have a good time with each other, but they also bring in the stud horses for a lot more pleasure.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Aunt   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Lynne reined in her horse at the barn and dismounted. She stroked his neck. "We're gonna have a ball," she said, opening up the barn. She led him inside and closed the door. "A real ball."

Blazer bobbed his head, his mane swishing. He snorted, then nuzzled his mouth against the crook of Lynne's neck.

"You just relax," she purred. She stepped back and looked at Abdul locked in his stall.

"You'll get your turn tomorrow." She swooned, thinking excitedly about the plan she had come up with on the way home.

She peeled off her top, her plump creamy tits bared. She shook them, then stepped back again as Blazer rumbled his lips. "Easy. Let me get my clothes off first."

Blazer nudged his young mistress, knocking her to the hay-strewn floor. He dropped his head, his wet drooling mouth soaking the flesh of Lynne's jiggling tits.

"Jesus Christ," Lynne moaned. With the horse feasting noisily on her tits, Lynne pulled off her jeans. "Damn!"

She rolled away from his sloshing mouth and stood. "Easy. You'll get plenty." She leaned against his flank, quivering with excitement as his rough coat pricked her flesh like sharp tiny needles. "Oooo, it feels good."

With Lynne stroking his neck and talking in a soothing tone, Blazer calmed down. He pawed the ground and flicked his tail.

Lynne quivered. She mashed her tits into his flank. "Let me get this fucking saddle off you." Quickly, she pulled it off, throwing it to the side.

"Now, I'll ride you the way you should be ridden. Bareback." She grabbed his mane and pulled her naked frame onto his back.

"Yesss," she hissed as the juices from her virgin cunt immediately began flowing. "Yessss."

Blazer tossed his head and whinnied. He kicked at the ground as his mistress's lust began to make his balls swell again.

Abdul, locked in his stall, flared his nostrils. He picked up on the heady scent of lust that filled the barn. A short neigh and he kicked back at the stall as Lynne's whimpering voice reached his ears.

Lynne looked over at the white stallion's stall. "You be quiet," she moaned. "Tomorrow." She held Blazer's mane, then jerked her hips. The bristly hair of Blazer's coarse coat stabbed at her cunt and she went into spasm. Juice flowed like a river, soaking Blazer's back as she wrapped her arms around his powerful neck and humped.

"I'm gonna cream your back," she mouthed throatily. "Then I'm gonna suck you off." She rolled her hips and clutched his flanks with her slender legs. "I'm gonna suck out your balls."

Blazer snorted. The muscles under his coat rippled and he stepped forward as Lynne's whimpering voice aroused him.

"I'm creaming," she gasped. She pounded her pussy into the horse's back and climaxed. "I'm cumming, Blazer! Cumming all over your back!"

With the horse twitching in agitation, Lynne humped. She ground her clit into his coat and her eyes rolled in their sockets. "Oooo, it feels good! So good!"

Abdul whinnied, his body quivering as he kicked against his stall. His balls were rumbling. The lust that filled the barn aroused the raging stallion.

Lynne couldn't hear the horse above her own screams of pleasure. She smashed her clit into Blazer's back, then climaxed again as she clutched his flanks and neck to keep from falling.

"I'm cumming. Creaming!" She swayed. Her high-pitched wails of pleasure had Blazer shuddering and snorting.

Blazer tossed his head and jerked his neck. His tail swished, slapping at his rump as Lynne's humping body caused the head of his prick to poke out from its sheath.

With Blazer tossing his head, Lynne screamed. The climax whipping through her virgin pussy turned her thighs to butter. Her arms lost their strength and she began slipping from the black stallion's back.

"I'm falling," she squealed as orgasms continued to carom through her cunt. "I'm falling!" She dropped to the ground and rolled to her stomach. Her body twitched as Blazer turned to attack her ass.

"Christ," Lynne moaned as she writhed on her stomach. She pushed back her ass and whimpered as tiny orgasms continued to ripple through her virgin pussy.

Blazer tongued his way up through Lynne's pussy-slit. He slithered his tongue up through her ass crack, then plunged his tongue into her shitter, reaming it deep as Lynne wailed with delight.

"It feels fantastic," she gasped. Having something wiggly in her ass had Lynne climaxing all over again. She jammed her ass back against Blazer's mouth and moaned.

Blazer's balls began aching. He jerked his tongue from the tight confines of Lynne's asshole and neighed. His head bobbed and his mane swished across his neck.

Lynne had slumped to the floor. "Okay," she panted, hauling herself to her feet. "I'm not greedy. I'll take care of you now."

Blazer snorted easily and under his mistress's soothing voice and guidance, he finally lay on his side, his rump twitching as Lynne joined him.

"I'm gonna take real good care of you," she purred, her wide-set blue eyes fixed on Blazer's huge sheath and large balls. "Real good care."

She licked her lips and began stroking Blazer's nuts. "God," she sighed, imagining his cum squirting into her mouth. "God, this is gonna be a blast."

Blazer squirmed on his side, his tail slapping at the ground. He snorted, the muscles under his black shiny coat rippling as Lynne stroked his balls and sheath.

"C'mon," she purred, fondling his sheath. "Get hard." Her mouth watered as the horse's fat bloated cockhead appeared. "Oooo, yes!"

Lynne moved the animal's sheath and exposed more of his giant cock. She rubbed his balls and spasmed. Her hot virgin pussy began to pulse as hard throbbing inches of Blazer's cock became visible.

Blazer jerked his rump. His prick jabbed through Lynne's shifting fist. He whinnied, his head coming off the ground. Eyes bulging, he looked at his mistress, then dropped his head back with a thud as Lynne squeezed his growing prick. Lynne's head was spinning. Her mouth was open and her tongue flicked nervously across her lips. Eyes glazed, she watched Blazer's prick turn to steel.

"So big," she gasped, her face inches away from his massive cock. "So damn big and thick!"

She held his dick in both hands, shaking with excitement and awe as his prick throbbed.

With his cock rigid, Blazer neighed. His mouth foamed, the spittle dripping to the ground. His rump jerked and his aching cock jabbed through Lynne's massaging fingers.

Lynne was mesmerized as she gawked hungrily at her stallion's mighty cock. She felt light-headed and her cunt was all mushy. At last she was going to have a cock. All her dreams were coming true.

Trembling, she brought her mouth to his balls. She flashed her tongue, slapping it over his cum-crammed nuts. The contact was electrifying. She spasmed, soaked his balls with spit, then slithered her tongue over his exposed cock.

Soft whinnies came from Blazer's rubbery lips as his young horny mistress lathered his prick with her spit. He squirmed, his huge frame trembling as her hot mouth made his cock throb.

Lynne was purring like a kitten as she soaked the horse's cock. She licked to his bloated tip. A shudder of excitement swept over her as his seeping cum stained her lips. She smeared the jizz over his cockhead, then fused her lips to his throbbing shaft and sucked his fuckmeat down to his balls.

Blazer was becoming more aroused by the second. He jerked, his long powerful legs stiff. His thick tail swished across the hay-strewn floor. Slobbering drool dripped from his mouth and formed a puddle. His ears flickered as Lynne worked her eager lips from the base of his cock to the seeping tip.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.