Horse Loving Daughter - Cover

Horse Loving Daughter

 

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mom, her sister and her own daughter not only have a good time with each other, but they also bring in the stud horses for a lot more pleasure.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Aunt   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Blazer, Lynne's black stallion, tossed his head and snorted. He pranced over to his naked mistress lying on the blanket and lowered his head. His nostrils flared as the heady scent of her pussy burned into his brain. He sniffed, his rubbery lips mouthing the white creamy flesh of Lynne's ass cheek.

Lynne stirred and sighed as if she were dreaming. She moved her hips as the inside of her cunt began to pulse. She sighed again, then quivered.

Blazer slapped out his tongue and swiped it across Lynne's ass. He soaked the creamy flesh, then slithered his tongue up through her ass crack. His tail flicked and he whinnied softly as his horny mistress rolled her hips.

"Yesss," Lynne purred, coming out of her light sleep. She shuddered as the wet slurping tongue on her ass told her she hadn't been dreaming.

"Blazer!" she gasped, rolling quickly to her back. "Whatta you doing?"

She looked up at Blazer, her blue eyes misty with desire. "You were licking my ass." She began trembling as hot ideas caromed through her young horny mind.

As if to answer his mistress, Blazer tossed his head and whinnied. He pawed the ground, his rubbery lips smacking as his coal-black eyes glared down at Lynne.

Lynne spasmed. She grabbed her tits and jiggled them.

"C'mon, fucker," she purred with excitement. "C'mon and give my titties a nice bath with your spit."

Blazer neighed, his attention drawn to the white jiggling meat of Lynne's tits. He stepped forward, then lowered his head. His wet drooling lips covered one of Lynne's small firm tits.

Lynne creamed. "Oooo, Blazer!" she gasped. His foaming mouth was hot against her sizzling flesh. "Christ!"

Her pussy flowed. She scratched his forehead, her eyes wide as she watched him dine on her sensitive tit.

Blazer slobbered over the milky flesh of her tit. He nibbled with his lips, snagging her hard nipple as her whimpering voice made his ears flicker. He moved his mouth, his lips and tongue washing Lynne's other tit with warm saliva.

Lynne writhed frantically on her back. Pleasure swept through her. "You're so wonderful, Blazer," she moaned. "So wonderful." She arched her back and jammed her tit against his teeth. "Bite. Bite."

Blazer nibbled. Snorts came from his flared nostrils. His tail swished and his thick mane slapped across his neck as he worked his hungry mouth from one jiggling tit to the other. He snagged a nipple with his teeth, then jerked his head.

"Yesss," Lynne wailed. "God, it feels good." She twisted her hips, her cunt bubbling.

"My pussy," she whimpered, pushing at his head. "Do that to my pussy."

Blazer neighed, then pawed the ground as she pushed at his head. The pungent aroma of her cunt drifted up from between her slender legs. He snorted, then chomped and lathered her flesh with spit as he worked his mouth toward the overpowering scent of her cunt.

Lynne jerked sporadically on the blanket. Her eyes widened as the stallion's slobbering mouth worked closer to the heated wetness of her cunt. "Yesss," she moaned as he began nibbling at her hips. "Yesss."

She twisted on the blanket, her ass thumping. "My pussy! My pussy!"

Blazer reared his head and whinnied. He kicked at the ground, then dropped his head between the teenager's thighs. He sloshed his tongue over her juice-stained thighs as the aroma of her cunt made the muscles under his slick black coat ripple. Drooling and snorting, he jammed his mouth against Lynne's virgin cunt.

Lynne spasmed violently upon contact. "Blazer," she wailed. The pleasure overwhelmed her. She lifted her head and stared wild-eyed at her horse. "Yes, Blazer!" Her head dropped back to the blanket with a thud as Blazer's tongue slashed over her boiling hot pussy.

Blazer slashed his tongue through the child's wet puffy cunt folds. His tongue snaked into her gash and hit cherry. He snorted, then shook his head as pussy-cream clogged his nostrils.

Lynne spasmed as she felt the pressure of his tongue against her cherry. "Break it," she gasped, humping at his mouth. "Break it."

Blazer whinnied and reared his head. Pussy-cream dripped from his chin and lips. His eyes blazed with fire. He snorted, shook his head, then dropped back to the delicious meat of his mistress's cunt.

Lynne rolled her hips frantically, battering her cunt against Blazer's mouth. "Make me cum!" she moaned, her body shuddering with excitement. "Make me cum!"

Blazer jammed his mouth hard against Lynne's pussy. Cream flowed over his lashing tongue and into his nose. He snorted, but continued to whip her pussy with his tongue.

Lynne's young naked body quaked. She stared up through the trees. "God!" Knowing what was happening to her made her dizzy. "Make me cum!" She threw herself at his mouth, then crashed back to the blanket as Blazer started to chew on the velvety folds of her pulsing virgin cuntlips.

Pawing the ground, his tail slapping at his twitching rump, the black stallion dined noisily on the child's sweet-tasting pussymeat. He chomped on her cuntlips, then darted his tongue into her slit. He chewed, his huge mouth covering every inch of her sizzling hot pussy.

Lynne was out of her mind. The pleasure was exquisite. Ten times better than playing with herself. She responded to his chomping mouth and slashing tongue. "My clit," she screeched. "Bite my clit!"

Back arched, she humped up against his snapping teeth. She clawed the blanket, her head whipping back and forth. Spittle drooled from her mouth. "My clit, Blazer. Bite my clit!"

Blazer lifted his head and neighed. His mane slashed across his neck and his flanks heaved. The screaming child was arousing him and his balls began to swell. The bloated head of his cock poked from its thick-skinned sheath. He neighed again, then was drawn back to Lynne's sweet pussy.

Lynne screamed, her voice carried off by the breeze. She lunged up as he dropped his head between her legs and smashed her cunt into his mouth. "Bite, fucker! Bite!"

Aroused, Blazer began chewing. He nipped at her pussy, then found the pulsing clit. He whipped it with his tongue, then used his lips and began pulling on it.

Lynne went out of her skull. "Yesss," she screamed. "Yesss!" With Blazer beating her clit and tugging on it with his lips, she raced toward her orgasm.

"Bite! Bite!" she chanted, needing his snapping teeth to take her into her orgasm. "Bite my fucking clit!"

With Lynne battering his mouth, Blazer snorted and jammed his face hard against her cunt. He latched his teeth to her clit and chewed. At the same time, he snapped his head, pulling on it violently as he took his young screaming mistress into her orgasm.

"I'm cumming," she screamed as her pussy exploded. "I'm cumming!"

The intensity of her orgasm boggled the teenager's mind. She thrashed wildly on her back as the cushiony walls of her virgin cunt went into rhythmic contractions. Buttery pussy-cum gushed from her walls and flooded her virgin fuckhole. She screamed, threw herself at the horse's mouth and screamed again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.