Joy of Their Youth - Cover

Joy of Their Youth

Copyright© 2002 by Tom Land

Chapter 37

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 37 - Chuck and Sue have been married for several years but they're still very active lovers and sex partners. In the middle of one of their fucks, they start fantasizing about what it might be like for Chuck to fuck their daughter-in-law Cindy and for Sue to make love with their son Tim.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   InLaws   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Cindy, Chuck, Sue, and Tim had one of the most amazing families sex circles going that anyone could have ever imagined. It had been an amazing run over the years and now that Cindy was going to be expecting another baby thanks to her horny father-in-law, Chuck, the cycle was continuing.

One Thursday afternoon, Sue found herself so horny and so in need of hot sexy attention from a male that she picked up her cell phone and she called one of her grandsons, Tony, and asked him if he could come over and see to something that needed some repair there at her house. Sue knew that what she really wanted was for Tony to come to bed with her and fuck her and she was hoping his cumload would get her pregnant again too. She loved that her husband, Chuck, had gotten Cindy knocked up again, and Sue wanted another baby, too.

Tony wasn't long in arriving, and he came in, not expecting anything than finding his grandmother, Sue, waiting to show him what to do. She did exactly that, but not in the way he'd have expected.

Sue met Tony at the back door leading into the kitchen and dining area a very sexy cropped top and a pair of short shorts, and Tony's cock involuntarily got hard and Sue could see that his hardon was pressing tightly against the front of his shorts. Sue didn't want to be too aggressive but she knew she was in one of those "high lust" moods when only getting fucked would help her out.

"What did you need for me to do for you, Grandmother?" Tony asked. Sue almost started to feed her sexy grandson a line of bullshit but she decided to just seduce him by being open and honest.

"Tony, I've got a burning problem and I think your big cock can help me with that," Sue said. She had on a bra underneath her cropped top that was demi-cup and very bust-emphasizing, and her shorts were nicely tight and figure-emphasizing too. She took Tony's hands, moved both of them palm up under her cropped top and she helped him close his firm muscular hands over the sexy twin mounds of her bra-encased tits.

"Oh, fuck, Grandmother, what are you doing?" Tony asked as he had always thought his Grandmother Sue was very attractive and sexy, but he'd never had his hands on her before. Her tits felt so good inside the cups of her bra, and he felt her nipples hard under his touch.

"I want you to fuck me now, Tony," Sue said. She led him over to the nearby couch and she started undressing him, pulling his shirt off and then his shorts and his briefs and then Sue pulled her cropped top off over her head and then her short shorts and she had her bra on the floor with her other clothes quickly after that.

"Oh fuck me, fuck me, this is too much," Tony said but he wasn't protesting; he'd just never imagined this happening and he was very aroused at how sexy and gorgeous his Grandmother Sue was as she stood there naked in front of him.

Tony stroked his hardon and he turned his grandmother around and had her bend over the couch there in front of him. He didn't know where all this would lead, but he bent over, kissing her sexy rounded asscheeks, and then he gently spread her legs, rubbing his fingers up and down over her pussy slit that was already very wet and well lubed for his approach. He reached under her chest, cupping her rounded tits in his hands and then he felt Sue's hand taking his hardon and guiding him up inside her waiting pussy. Ton let go of her naked tits, and he pushed his cock forward, feeling his grandmother's tight wet cunt allowing him to come inside her and then he began moving his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Ohhhhhh, yes, baby, that is just what I want," Sue moaned and she bucked back and forth towards her grandson's rampantly fucking cock as she felt herself growing light-headed with the hot lusty passion of being fucked by one of her grandsons. Sue bucked back and forth and she was quickly cumming with Tony moving inside her and then she bent over further onto the couch on her face, and Tony grabbed her by the ass and he pumped his large thick cock in and out of her pussy for another 15 minutes until he moaned that he was cumming. Sue made sure he kept his cock inside her and his cumload coated the mouth of her womb. His seed soon fertilized one of her eggs and only a few weeks after Cindy gave birth, Sue gave birth to the newest baby in the family, too.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.