Joy of Their Youth - Cover

Joy of Their Youth

Copyright© 2002 by Tom Land

Chapter 35

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 35 - Chuck and Sue have been married for several years but they're still very active lovers and sex partners. In the middle of one of their fucks, they start fantasizing about what it might be like for Chuck to fuck their daughter-in-law Cindy and for Sue to make love with their son Tim.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   InLaws   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Tim had thoroughly enjoyed his lusty fuck with his mother, Sue, the night before. The next day at work, he felt his cock grow into a fully urgent erection from just remembering how hot she'd been as he'd mounted her and then fucked her good until he blasted a babymaking load of his cum deep into her fertile pussy. Tim loved to fuck Sue and he loved to fuck Cindy, too. He loved to fuck every single female in the family that was wiling to lie back, spread her legs for him, and let him blow a huge cumload deep inside her waiting pussy. He'd become very much addicted to getting lots and lots of hot horny willing pussy and Tim hoped this family sexual spree never came to an end.

Tim wanted to start bringing more females into his little coterie of willing babes that were hot for him to fuck them. He began to think of others who might be ready -- within their family -- for mating. There were several young teenage females that had been born in the family through their years of inter-family mating, and Tim began to list those he'd fathered and those that had been fathered by his father-in-law, Chuck. It was confusing when you started trying to decide to actual blood relationships between Tim, and the babies he'd helped conceive with his wife, Cindy, and his mother, Sue -- and then the ones conceived by his father-in-law Chuck and either Cindy or Sue as well in addition to the other females that had grown old enough to mate with either Chuck or Tim, too. As Tim thought about all the hot sexy female flesh surrounding him and Chuck, his cock grew fully hard and he began to massage his raging hardon inside the confinement of his pants.

Tim decided that his daughter, Janice, was old enough to be mated now and so he walked down the hallway that evening and told his wife, Cindy, and he and Janice would be busy for a couple of hours. Cindy, Sue, Tim and Chuck had all developed a "language" that they readily used whenever one of them was going to be intimately involved with someone else in the family and they had all agreed that whatever pairing they wanted to do was OK and everyone would honor a "I'm going to be busy with _____" statement. Cindy knew full well that when Tim told her he and Janice would be busy exactly what that meant. She also knew that now at Janice's age, it probably meant another pregnant belly would be showing up in their household in the near future.

Tim knocked gently on Janice's door and just like one time before when he and her had mated, he found Janice sitting on her bed, scantily dressed as she was preparing for bed.

"Hi, baby," Tim said as he closed the door behind him and walked over to where Janice was sitting on her bed. "How was your day, honey?" Tim said as he stood there beside his daughter's bed, pulling his briefs down and off and letting her see the large thick hardon that was already jutting hotly up from his groin.

"Looks like my Daddy wants some pussy," Janice said as she got up on her knees, her nightie clearly showing that she was naked underneath it and nearly ready for Tim to get her body exposed and be able to fuck her. "I'm very horny, Daddy, and I was just going to masturbate and help myself get off, but I'm much rather get orgasms with you, Dad," Janice said as she leaned over, wrapping her soft right hand around Tim's big thick hardon and began stroking his cock slowly and firmly up and down.

"Yeah, baby, I do want some of your tight young pussy to slide my cock into, but I want more than that," Tim said as he reached up and cupped both of Janice's naked breasts through the material of her nightgown. "Are you in the right time of month to be fertile and ripe for a baby, Janice?" Tim asked, looking into his daughter's pretty eyes for her answer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.