Joy of Their Youth - Cover

Joy of Their Youth

Copyright© 2002 by Tom Land

Chapter 34

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 34 - Chuck and Sue have been married for several years but they're still very active lovers and sex partners. In the middle of one of their fucks, they start fantasizing about what it might be like for Chuck to fuck their daughter-in-law Cindy and for Sue to make love with their son Tim.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   InLaws   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Tim was always amazed at how hot and beautiful his mother, Sue, had remained. He could never forget that first time that she and he had become lovers and how they'd been totally intimate and very sexy lovers, conceiving all of her babies since the time they'd had their first incestuous lovemaking session. Despite all her pregnancies carrying his babies and the years that had passed since, Sue was so hot and she had a very nice sexy rack of tits that never failed to make Tim grow hard and let his inhibitions go as he began caressing and touching his mother's hot sexy womanly body in preparation for fucking her again and again.

As Tim and Cindy had come over to his mom and dad's that night for supper along with some of the many kids the two couples had brought into the world, Tim had enjoyed just watching his sexy mother as she'd puttered around in the kitchen. She was still wearing the clothes she worn out that day to do some shopping and Tim found his cock growing hard as he admired the nice life of his mother's breasts inside her bra underneath the sweaters that she almost always wore. He'd never asked her but he knew from just observing Sue that she enjoyed knowing that men and women were admiring her sexy breasts.

That night Tim sat there feeling his cock growing as hard as ever in his pants as he looked at Sue, not as his mother but as the hot sexy intimate lover that he'd been fucking for several years and the mother of the babies he'd caused her to conceive from their frequent fucks together. When the meal was finished, he made sure that Sue wanted just what he wanted and that was to make love for a couple of hours before their evening was finished. The two of them, Sue and Tim, managed to split themselves away from everyone else, and off they went finally up to the master bedroom where Sue and Chuck normally slept at night. Tim and Sue had made love there more times than they could possibly count as well.

When they were alone in the bedroom, Tim pulled Sue close into his arms, and his lips met hers in a sexy lover's kiss while he hugged her body close against his. Sue smelled so sexy and Tim felt his cock growing totally hard in his pants as he felt his mother's breasts against his chest, their sexy fullness and roundedness letting him know that he had a hot mature woman in his arms. Tim's cock was quickly fully erect and he continued to kiss Sue and his hands began to play up and down across her back and then he let one hand venture up underneath her sweater and move over to cup one of her bra-covered breasts. Tim knew full well that this was one of the caressing touches that really turned Sue on. He rubbed his hand over her breast and nipple through the material of her bra cup and he quickly had her nipple stimulated into full perky hardness. Then, Tim took Sue's hand, guiding it down to his groin so she could know that her lover/son had a massive hardon for her and wanted to fuck her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.