Joy of Their Youth - Cover

Joy of Their Youth

Copyright© 2002 by Tom Land

Chapter 28

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Chuck and Sue have been married for several years but they're still very active lovers and sex partners. In the middle of one of their fucks, they start fantasizing about what it might be like for Chuck to fuck their daughter-in-law Cindy and for Sue to make love with their son Tim.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   InLaws   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Both Sue and Cindy thought when Bob and Larry had fucked them and shot their large copious cumloads inside their pussies that maybe that would be it for the evening. "No way," both of the young men said. Actually both Bob and Larry wanted to swap sex partners and try the other women but they both realized that for that night, they'd have to stay with their individual mothers because of their desire to be knocked up. So, Bob lay inside his mother, Sue, letting his cock soak in her wet pussy after he'd filled her cunt with his jism and Larry did the same with his mother, Cindy. But that had only been Round #1.

Bob lay on top of his mother, Sue, and he felt his cock beginning to grow again into another very horny erection. He wanted to fill his mother's hot wanton pussy with his sperm before he let her go to bed that night. Bob had often found himself wishing he could join his mother in bed sometimes at night and fuck her but here he was with his hardening cock buried fully inside his mother's pussy that he'd just finished giving a good fuck. Larry was in a similar position and he was already starting to imagine rutting with Cindy, his mom, again as well. Both young men were well-endowed in the cock and balls department and they were both very hot lusty lovers when they were having sex.

The instant Sue realized that Bob was getting aroused and hard enough to fuck her again, she took her left breast, offering the hard aroused nipple for her son to suck and lick between his lips. Sue loved having her breasts sucked and fondled by her lovers and she loved having her nipples suckled when she was nursing her babies. And lately she'd had a lot of practice in that area and she loved feeding her newborn babies with her own delicious mother's milk. "Mmmmmm, yeah, baby, suck mommy's titties," Sue cooed as though Bob were a baby instead of her grown son. She loved how he firmly sucked and pulled on her tit. It made her pussy quiver and Sue became aroused and more than ready for another royal fuck with her son. Bob soon started slowly thrusting his cock in and out of Sue's hot tight wet pussy. He loved to fuck but he found coupling with his own mother especially sexually hot and arousing. Bob looked down in between his body and Sue's when his cockhead was the only thing still inside her pussy and then he began thrusting back inside her body again, watching as her hot cunt slowly and hotly took all of his hard wet manhood deep up into her accepting body. He loved how sexy Sue was and he wished he could lie here with her all night and fuck her brains out.

In the other bed there beside Sue and Bob, Cindy and Larry were getting it on again, too. Cindy was so hot and horny for Larry to fuck her, and she had his hard cock in her hand and was jacking him off in preparation for him sliding in between her legs and fuck her again. When they were both so horny they couldn't wait, Cindy got up from the bed, and Larry moved up behind his horny mother's naked ass, taking his engorged cock in his hand and guiding the full swollen head of his dick in between his mother's wet swollen pussy lips as she waited for him to mount her and give her another fuck and another sexy hot load of his babymaking sperm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.