Joy of Their Youth - Cover

Joy of Their Youth

Copyright© 2002 by Tom Land

Chapter 27

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Chuck and Sue have been married for several years but they're still very active lovers and sex partners. In the middle of one of their fucks, they start fantasizing about what it might be like for Chuck to fuck their daughter-in-law Cindy and for Sue to make love with their son Tim.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   InLaws   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

The family sexual exchanges had become quite enormous after the years that had passed since Sue and Tim had first fucked and Chuck had seduced Cindy that first time. Fortunately the family was able to keep their inter-fucking and incestuous relationships a secret -- totally amazing in today's world that someone didn't blab about "who was fucking who" and letting the family's deep sexual secrets out. And once they'd have gotten out, there'd have been no getting them back, for sure.

Tim had gotten his mother, Sue, pregnant several times and Cindy had gotten knocked up by her father-in-law Chuck several times as well. And then the two fathers had fucked their own daughters and then the children of their sexual relationships had gotten together and began to fuck together. It almost took a scorecard to keep track of who was currently fucking who but everyone thought it was a lot of fun and very hot to have sex with the other members of their family.

Sue and Cindy both decided that their childbearing days were not going to last forever and they should give having a baby one more try. And this time, they wanted to get knocked up by their sons. Yeah, Sue had been getting knocked up regularly by Tim but she wanted one of her other sons to be the one to give her the next and probably last baby she'd bear and Cindy wanted one of her sons to get her pregnant as well -- her oldest son. Cindy knew she was still good for several more babies but she'd deal with that after this next pregnancy. She wanted to join her mother-in-law, Sue, in another joint pregnancy time and they were going to do it. That's what they set out to do -- to get pregnant again.

Both women arranged for everyone to be away from Sue's home on the night they'd planned to pull their scheme off. The only others there were Sue's next oldest son to Tim, Bob, who had become her longtime and steady lover. And the other guy there was Cindy's oldest child, her son Larry.

As was their usual practice, Sue and Cindy fixed all four of them a nice delicious dinner and afterward, they told the two guys to make themselves comfortable and then join them up in the master bedroom.

Both of the boys had fucked their mothers before -- in the process of their families becoming much more sexually active, they had both gotten their cocks inside their mother's pussy on at least one or more occasions. But, tonight was to be a lovemaking session with both of them women knowing that they were at their most fertile time, just what they needed to get knocked up as soon as possible. Sue was actually feeling "baby hunger" -- that strange desire to be an expectant mother again and she'd grown to love all the times that she'd been big with a baby growing inside her belly.

When Sue and Cindy went up to the bedroom to get "more comfortable" after they'd cleaned up the dishes, the two guys settled down to watch the TV. They both knew pretty well what was going to happen shortly and both young men sat there with huge erections growing hard and very thick and horny in their pants.

Twenty minutes after the ladies had told them they were heading upstairs, the guys joined them and since the destination they'd been given was the bedroom, they both started stripping naked long before they got upstairs so they'd be ready for whatever situation they found when they got there.

Both guys had huge erections jutting sharply at an angle up from their groins as they turned into the bedroom where their mothers were waiting patiently for their appearance. Sue was lying in the middle of the master bed and Cindy was sitting over on a day bed that Sue and Chuck had put in there to make two couples fucking that much easier and much more erotic so both couples could watch each other getting it on.

Bob and Larry stood there for a moment, acting like they were both deciding which sexy woman they would fuck, but they realized that each mother wanted her own son to fuck her, so the two horny men finally moved to the specific bed where they were expected to go. Hard cocks jutted hotly up from groins and wet pussies were already waiting for both guys. Both Cindy and Sue had lain there waiting and fingered their horny pussies as they contemplated the hot fuck sessions that lay ahead of them that evening. Sue's nipples were sticking out hard and very aroused and Cindy had been rubbing and fingering her pussy until she'd almost brought herself off to a hard orgasm.

Bob walked over to the bed where his mother Sue was lying and he reached down, letting his fingers slide wetly up and down over his mother's already soaked and very aroused pussy. Bob couldn't wait to mount his mother, Sue, and fuck her but he wanted to enjoy a little sexy foreplay with her to get both of them even hotter and more eager for their hot fuck together. Likewise, Larry joined his mother, Cindy, on the bed where she was laying and he immediately lay down on top of his mother's naked body, leaning down to kiss and suckle her sexy nipples while he felt his aroused hard cock nestled hotly in between her shapely thighs. Larry was so horny and so ready to mate with his mother that he felt his cock throbbing and jerking in his groin from the hotness of knowing that he was literally only seconds away from sliding his hard young cock up inside his own mother's hot pussy and fucking her until he spewed his hot virile baby making cream deep inside her fertile pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.