Joy of Their Youth - Cover

Joy of Their Youth

Copyright© 2002 by Tom Land

Chapter 23

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Chuck and Sue have been married for several years but they're still very active lovers and sex partners. In the middle of one of their fucks, they start fantasizing about what it might be like for Chuck to fuck their daughter-in-law Cindy and for Sue to make love with their son Tim.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   InLaws   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Jennifer

Unlike Janice who really didn't have any idea that Chuck had seduction on his mind, Jennifer was considerably more sexually minded than Janice and when she found herself with Tim, she began to let her mind run through several sexy scenarios that she thought were only for her personal sexual arousal and nothing more. Tim had brought her up to one of the upstairs bedrooms and Jennifer found herself wondering what it would be like for Tim to tell her that he found her very cute, very sexy and that he'd often fantasized about fucking her. She could feel her pussy grow wet and the crotch of her panties was soon soaked with the moisture that leaked from her virgin pussy lips.

Tim was much more ready to deflower his daughter Jennifer than Chuck had been to fuck Janice for the first time. Tim had long been wanting to make Jennifer his lover but he'd held off until she was 18 years old and legal age so she could make her own decisions. He knew that if she found him as sexy as he'd found his mother Sue, he and Jennifer would hit it off their first time in bed together.

Tim left the door open to the bedroom where he and Jennifer were talking just as Chuck had when he'd taken Janice to the far bedroom in the house. Tim didn't care if Chuck and Janice did find them fucking; in fact, he kind of wished the other couple would come looking for them and find them getting it on and maybe they'd get together a sexy fourssome as he and Chuck had with Sue and Cindy. Tim didn't know what would happen but he was open to most anything.

After Tim and Jennifer had been there in the room for just a few minutes, she walked over to the bedroom window and was looking out onto the pastures and fields surrounding the house. As Tim stood there behind his own daughter, he was noticing how sexy and hot she looked from behind. She had a nicely shaped ass and her figure was very trim and sexy. He knew she was definitely sexy from the front with her gorgeous face, hair and body with her nice tits and now he couldn't wait to see what Jennifer looked like au natural. Tim couldn't wait any longer to put his plan into action. His plan that Jennifer's mother, Sue, and his wife, Cindy, and her "father" Chuck were all in on.

Tim walked over behind his daughter Jennifer as she stood there. She had on a button-up blouse and a pair of nice pants that were not too tight but certainly did not hide her very nice figure. Tim hesitated only a moment before he moved very close up where Jennifer was standing and then he wrapped his arms around Jennifer and closed the palms of both hands over her breasts. At the same time, he pushed her hardening cock up against Jennifer's ass and made she that she could tell from feel alone that he was turned on and sporting a large thick hardon.

When Jennifer felt Tim's hand come around her body and then when his firm hands covered both of her full rounded breasts inside her blouse and bra, she felt her pussy squeeze tightly from the sudden hotness of feeling a mature man's hands touching her. Jennifer felt herself swept up in the hotness of Tim's touch and before she even realized it, she let out a soft hot moan and pressed her ass back against the hardness she felt pushing against her ass. Jennifer was a bit more sexy minded than Janice and even though she was a virgin she had fantasized and imagined losing her virginity for at least 3 years. She didn't know what Tim had on his mind but Jennifer was more than willing to let him lead her.

"What are you doing with me, Tim?" Jennifer asked as she loved the feel of his hands gently squeezing her breasts. "Mmmmmmmm, ohhhhhhhhhh, Tim," was all she could manage before Jennifer turned to the left and came face to face with Tim. Then, without hesitation, she leaned up, kissing him firmly on the lips and his hands returned to her firmly outthrusting tits underneath her blouse. Tim could feel the nipples on both Jennifer's breasts quickly hardening under his touch and he pretty well knew that in the way she was responding to him, her pussy was probably getting aroused and wet as well. He was feeling confident now that he'd know that for sure in only a few minutes.

"Jennifer, I want you. I want to make love with you and I want us to do it right now," Tim said as he stood back slightly, looked into Jennifer's pretty blue eyes and then reached down to begin unbuttoning her blouse. Jennifer stood there in front of Tim willingly and allowed him to start undressing her. In only a few seconds, he had her blouse completely unbuttoned and he pulled it away from her shoulders and then down off her arms, leaving her in a powder blue demi bra that showed her nice full breasts off well. Tim quickly bent down, unfastening her pants and he pulled them down off Jennifer's shapely legs, leaving her now in only her bra and a matching pair of powder blue panties as well. Then, Tim removed his shirt and his pants, taking his daughter Jennifer by the hand and leading her over to the nearby bed. When they got to the edge of the bed, Tim took Jennifer in his arms and his lips met hers in their very first kiss ever. His lips were firm and moist on hers and as Jennifer felt Tim's mature lips kissing her, she knew that her nipples were pressing out hard against the cups of her bra and she could feel the moistness growing rapidly in the crotch of her panties.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.