Joy of Their Youth - Cover

Joy of Their Youth

Copyright© 2002 by Tom Land

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Chuck and Sue have been married for several years but they're still very active lovers and sex partners. In the middle of one of their fucks, they start fantasizing about what it might be like for Chuck to fuck their daughter-in-law Cindy and for Sue to make love with their son Tim.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   InLaws   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Chuck and his wife Sue had acted quickly on their newly admitted fantasy of having sex with their mid-20s daughter-in-law Cindy and her husband Tim. Tim was their son and Sue had held secret incestuous desires for Tim a long time before the evening she and Chuck had openly spoken some of the sexual taboos they'd been harboring in their minds. As Chuck had been hot in the middle of fucking Sue on their marital bed, he'd admitted to his wife over nearly 25 years how much he'd wondered about what it was like for Tim to fuck Cindy. As Chuck blew his plentiful cum load deep inside Sue's hot clasping pussy, he'd decided to start taking actions to bring their new sexual fantasy about as soon as they could arrange it.

Chuck had called his son at work the next day and they made arrangements for he and Cindy to come over on Friday night for a cookout and just time together. Chuck and Sue had Tim and Cindy over a lot so it wasn't anything unusual for them to have an evening planned with their son and his wife.

Sue decided to wear a loosely fitting yellow cotton top along with a pair of nice pants that did nothing to hide the fact that she still had a very shapely figure even in her early 40s. Chuck had also picked out some casual clothes to wear while they socialized with Tim and Cindy that allowed his daughter-in-law to see that Chuck kept his body in good shape and hadn't let himself "go to seed".

Chuck and Sue realized that Tim and Cindy had been lovers even while they were still in college before getting married. In fact, Cindy was pretty sure she'd heard the two of them fucking one night shortly after they'd come to visit and meet Tim's parents. She hadn't pursued whether or not their son and his fiancée were lovers - she just figured they were and let it go at that.

Tim loved to play tennis and worked out regularly at an athletic club near where he worked. He and Cindy would often meet after work, having dropped their baby daughter off at a babysitter's so they could play several matches of tennis together. Cindy also went to a local athletic club and worked out to keep her young figure in shape. Just like her mother-in-law, Cindy stood about 5'8" and had nicely rounded C-cup sized breasts. Tim loved Cindy's sexy womanly figure and he could get a hardon in an instant from just looking at her, dressed or naked. Seeing her naked though was a sure erection-starter. Cindy's shapely figure was highlighted by a very pretty face and short shoulder-length blonde hair that was thick and framed her gorgeous face just perfectly.

Chuck and Sue decided that they'd allow Tim and Cindy to arrive and they'd sit around enjoying a few before dinner drinks while Chuck put the finishing touches on the steaks he was cooking outside on the grill. When the steaks and baked potatoes and salad were all ready, they'd enjoy their meal together over wine and then after dinner was finished, Chuck would make his move to get Cindy off by himself and see if she'd be open to his sexual advances.

As they sat eating, Chuck found it increasingly difficult to keep his mind on their small talk and on the food in front of him rather than focusing on the insistent erection that would not go away in his pants. Cindy had worn a nice pair of pants that fit her body just perfectly and her top was midriff-baring so he could occasionally see some of her beautifully smooth torso whenever she bent over or lifted her arms just right to pull the top up. Chuck loved how sexy his son's wife was and he felt himself jealous that Tim had been the only one to enjoy Cindy's sexual favors up to this point.

Chuck also noticed that Cindy apparently had picked out a bra to wear under her top that did everything possible to accentuate the nice size and shape of her full breasts. He couldn't wait to see what it looked like out from under her top. Chuck didn't want to seem too obvious in his efforts to start seducing his pretty young daughter-in-law but it was all he could do to keep his eyes off where he thought he could see her nipples poking out against the material of her bra and top.

"So you guys and the baby have all been doing OK?" Chuck asked as he forked another generous bite of medium-well steak into his mouth.

"Yeah, Dad, we've been keeping busy with work, playing tennis and the baby,"Tim answered as he looked over and smiled at Cindy. His gaze continued on around to his mother Sue's smiling face and the evening seemed to be just like every other one they'd enjoyed with Tim's parents. Just enjoying good food and knowing that he and Cindy were always welcome to come and spend time with his parents.

"How's the baby been doing?" Sue turned and asked Cindy as she smiled warmly in her daughter-in-law's eyes and made every effort to let Tim's wife know how much she was loved and cared for.

"She's doing wonderful, Mom," Cindy replied as she took another sip from her wine glass. She's already starting to learn words and she's just about ready to start walking any day now."

When supper was finished, Sue told Tim that she'd like for him to help her clear the table while Chuck took Cindy up to show her a new piece of furniture that he'd made for her in their master bedroom. Chuck handmade wonderful pieces of furniture when he was finished when his daytime work, and he'd often show off his handiwork to his appreciative daughter-in-law whenever he got something new completed, finished and ready to be put to use.

Chuck actually took Cindy by the hand and led her up the stairs and down the hallway leading to their bedroom. He knew that leading her by the hand to his bed was exactly what he wanted to do but he hoped it didn't seem so obvious that he was doing that to Cindy.

Chuck and Sue had split off innocently like this with Tim and Cindy many times before so they were pretty sure neither Tim or Cindy would be wise to what was happening until they'd managed to put their seduction plans into action.

As Chuck tried to seem involved in showing off the different furniture pieces he'd completed since she and Tim had last visited, he made an effort to get close to Cindy's body and press against her more than he normally had. Chuck fought the temptation to grab his young sexy daughter-in-law and simply throw her down on the thick pile carpet covering the bedroom floor.

"Dad, you really do make wonderful furniture," Cindy complimented as she slid her hand sensually over the nicely polished and finished wood surfaces. Chuck breathed in deeply as he knelt there beside Cindy and enjoyed the smell of the sexy perfume she'd worn that night. He looked down over her shapely back, seeing the waistband of her thong panties showing just above the waist of her pants as her top rode up sexily on her body.

Chuck could see the fullness of Cindy's bra-encumbered breasts pressing out against her midriff-baring top as she looked at the lower drawers of a bureau. Then, losing her balance as she knelt there, Cindy fell over against Chuck, knocking both of them sprawling onto the bedroom floor. Chuck was caught totally by surprise and in his effort to keep them from falling, his hand flashed out and what it first found was the cone of Cindy's right breast.

As Cindy and Chuck lay there on the floor, Chuck intentionally kept his hand covering Cindy's breast and she didn't seem to make any effort to wriggle out of his grasp.

"Oh my," was the only comment Chuck could find to utter as he could feel the nipple of Cindy's tit hardening and poking out against the palm of his hand. Her perfume continued to take control over his mind and body and then Chuck slid out from underneath Cindy's prone body, gently laying her down on her back there in front of him.

"Dad, what are you thinking?" Cindy asked in a very direct way as she looked into her horny father-in-law's eyes and realized that the hand on her breast hadn't been just an automatic response to their spill.

"I'm thinking, Cindy, that you're one of the most beautiful and desirable women that I've ever seen. I'm very jealous that my son is the man who's married to you," Chuck answered as he felt his cock growing hard and very thick inside his pants.

Cindy was taken by surprise at finding herself suddenly lying on her in-laws bedroom floor with her own husband's father first having his hand on her breast and then telling her that she was one of the sexiest women he'd ever known. She knew Tim and his mother were down in the kitchen right then cleaning up after their supper together and she'd thought her father-in-law Chuck was simply bringing her up here to show his woodworking skills off. Cindy had long admitted in her own mind that she thought Chuck was a very sexy man - but being her father-in-law and being married to his son, she'd never allowed those sexual thoughts and impressions to go much further. Now she realized that apparently Chuck held desires and ideas for her that went way beyond the fact that she was married to his son.

Chuck leaned over Cindy momentarily, teetering on the edge of deciding that this was a very bad and very inappropriate thing for him and Sue to have hatched up. Seducing his daughter-in-law Cindy!! What kind of fucking horndog was he?? What kind of father would he be to his own son Tim if he fucked his wife while Tim and his mother were down in another part of the house??

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.