Joy of Their Youth - Cover

Joy of Their Youth

Copyright© 2002 by Tom Land

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Chuck and Sue have been married for several years but they're still very active lovers and sex partners. In the middle of one of their fucks, they start fantasizing about what it might be like for Chuck to fuck their daughter-in-law Cindy and for Sue to make love with their son Tim.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   InLaws   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

The first of the evening had been one hot lusty experience for all four members of the family when Sue had announced that she was going to be having a baby. And when her son Tim had come around the table to where she was sitting and began to strip her and fuck her right there on the table, the daughter-in-law, Cindy, had also announced that she was pregnant again with her second baby and her father-in-law Chuck had proceeded to fuck her right there as well. It had been one of the sexiest things any of the four had ever been a part of.

Sue couldn't believe what a horny lusty foursome she, Chuck, Cindy, and Tim had become in the months they'd all been fucking each other and together. The four of them fucking there on the kitchen table had been one of the hottest and most erotic things she'd ever experienced. She hoped they'd continue in the months ahead as she and Cindy grew large in their pregnancies to find similar ways to make love and meet each others' sexual needs as she was sure both she and Cindy would be much hornier than normal.

After Tim finished fucking Sue there at the kitchen table, he pulled his cock out and took Sue by the hand to lead her into their family room. Sue couldn't believe how horny she was already starting to feel and how continually she couldn't think of anything except for Chuck or Tim giving her their hard horny cocks. She hadn't talked with Cindy on that topic but the same thing was becoming more and more a reality with Cindy as well. When Tim and Sue got to the couch, she had him sit there in a comfortable position, leaving her free to do what she wanted to with him. Sue knew that since Tim had just fucked her very hard and powerfully, he'd knew a few minutes to recover and "reload" before she could expect him to "deliver the goods" again. She knew just what to do to entertain him and get him turned on and totally hard again. With his cock semi-flaccid after their having just fucked, Sue leaned over into her son's lap, taking his large beautiful cock and she caressed and stroked his meat, and cupped his sexy hot balls in her hands. She loved seeing Tim naked and she loved getting him horny and hot enough that he couldn't resist fucking her as often as possible. Sue was naked now and Tim was as well. She planned to make good use of her sexy nakedness and she didn't plan on having any clothes on again for several hours to come.

Chuck took his daugher-in-law Cindy's hand and he led her down the hallway to the master bedroom. He could have taken her into one of the two guest bedrooms but he found it particularly sexy and erotic to fuck his son's attractive young wife in the very bed where he and Sue slept and where they often fucked as well. When Chuck got Cindy in the bedroom, he asked her to climb on the bed and lie there on her back. He wanted some hot pussy and he wanted to eat her out before he got on top of her to fuck her again. Chuck couldn't believe how sexy Cindy was when she was naked. Her breasts were gorgeous and sat high on her chest, just begging to be suckled and caressed and adored. Her ass was so fine and her face and hair were so beautiful that just looking at his sexy Cindy made him grow hard and horny and hot to fuck. Cindy reclined and spread her legs so Chuck could easily get to her hot wet pussy. She was still horny just as her mother-in-law Sue was and Cindy loved it when Chuck wanted to lick her cunt. She couldn't wait.

In the family room, Sue was licking and stroking Tim's cock. She loved how quickly his cockhead was swelling and growing fully hard in arousal again. It wouldn't be long and she could have Tim's big dick inside her again. As Sue sucked and stroked Tim's hardening dick, she felt her pussy leaking out both her own juices and some of the hot cum that Tim had pumped into her belly earlier as he'd ejaculated inside her pussy. She laughed inwardly as she realized that the babymaking effects of her Tim's jism were wasted for now because he was probably the very one who'd knocked her up and she was bigtime pregnant. As Sue took the head of Tim's cock in her hot sucking mouth, she felt her pussy growing wetter and her nipples hardening in arousal and growing hotness to be fucked again. Tim began moaning and even starting to bump his cock up into Sue's face and that was when she knew he was ready to do it again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.