Her Husband's Boss - Cover

Her Husband's Boss

 

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Feeling verbally abused and neglected by her husband, a lonely vulnerable wife goes to her husband's boss to ask for a job. She is given a drink then seduced first by the boss, then another woman, then by a group of men in front of her husband.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Well, well, what a charming little family scene," Max Alexander's voice boomed into the dimness of his palatial office. "The marriage that stays together, plays together, or something like that, eh Cummings?"

At the sudden sound of his boss's husky voice, Henry leapt from his chair, wincing as his rampant cock tore free from June Stillson's softly caressing hand. Blushing and mumbling incoherent apologies, the young editor stuffed his rapidly- deflating penis back into his trousers from where June had pulled it only a few minutes before and zipped up the fly, fumbling awkwardly in his confusion and embarrassment. But then, as the perimeter of his vision caught the scene that was still showing through the transparent two-way mirror, his own wife lying sated and panting on a bed with two complete strangers' heatedly expended sperm soaking lewdly up inside her body, something snapped in Henry's brain and he wondered why in the hell he should feel ashamed around the very man who had placed his own formerly innocent wife in such a disgusting and debasing position?

"Yes, something like that, Max?" Henry snarled, startling even himself as for the first time, he called the company president by his first name. "But there's more to it than that! My wife got that five hundred dollars from you, didn't she? Was that generous sum for some other gang-fuck you set up for her or was it an advance payment if she'd keep you and your filthy friends happy for a year or two?"

"As a matter of fact, Henry, Kathy had done nothing for me but fuck one of my friends, a rather harmless little man, earlier this week," Max said, smiling with cool amusement. "Of course, I did try her out first and, believe me, she guarded her virtue well until I slipped a little special aphrodisiac into her drink. However, I noticed that she really responded, as though she hadn't had a good fuck in her whole life."

"You lousy bastard!" Henry almost screamed with fury. "Then what is she doing in there with those three dirty bums?"

"I don't know," the middle-aged executive said simply. "Why don't you ask June?"

The young husband whirled around and caught sight of the beautiful older woman just as she was about to slip unnoticed back into her office. With a strangled cry of frustration and anger, Henry walked quickly across the deeply-carpeted floor and seized her by the arm, dragging the dark-haired woman back from the doorway and throwing her brutally down onto a chair.

"Wh-why did you do that to her?" Henry raged down at the gorgeous brunette, his eyes afire with wrath he felt. "How could you let them use her like that?"

June stared hatefully up at him and Max for a moment and then slowly her face relaxed into a smug, satisfied smile. "Henry, dear, you're forgetting one thing," she murmured venomously. "Whatever horrible things we made your poor little wife do, she certainly did enjoy them."

Henry did not even have to look back to the obscene tableau taking place in the two-way mirror to know that the mockingly smiling woman was speaking the harsh truth. No matter how much she had been drugged, he reasoned bitterly, Kathy had no right to just surrender that way and enjoy the animal-like orgy he had just watched. And if she could enjoy it, well, she was nothing more than a two-bit whore and deserved everything she had gotten and more, by God.

"Jesus Christ stop smirking, June, and bring the little bitch out here," Max instructed his raven-haired mistress with the beginning of a smile pulling at the corners of his mouth. When the tall shapely woman had left the room, the slightly greying president turned to his young employee and casually said, "Why don't you pay her back, Henry? Hell, she's given you enough trouble since you've been married, according to what I could gather from my conversation with her. Why don't you teach her a lesson she'll never forget?"

"Christ, I'd like to," Henry muttered, grateful at this point for some sympathetic understanding, no matter what the source. "I'm damned if I know what would shock her enough, though. After this, it would have to be something pretty radical, something so wild that she'd have to come back to me."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.