Her Husband's Boss - Cover

Her Husband's Boss

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Feeling verbally abused and neglected by her husband, a lonely vulnerable wife goes to her husband's boss to ask for a job. She is given a drink then seduced first by the boss, then another woman, then by a group of men in front of her husband.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

For almost an hour, Henry had sat nervously in Max Alexander's roomy, silent office, growing more and more anxious about the reason for his summons to the company president's private sanctum. Every room on the top floor of the Alexander Building was thoroughly sound-proofed for privacy and the young editor fidgeted even more when he realized that his boss could walk in to the office at any moment, without the slightest announcement, and interrupt his mental meanderings. As the minutes dragged endlessly by, Henry laboriously invented and then discarded dozens of reasons why Max's picture was not included as usual in the magazine.

Oh, the hell with it, the worried young man finally decided as he rose from his chair and began to pace quickly back and forth across the thickly-carpeted floor. If the old man fired him, he and Kathy would be able to get by a few weeks on the money Kathy had brought home two nights ago. Just the memory of that strange evening in the kitchen made Henry slow his steps and a worried frown wrinkled his brow. Though he'd never asked for details about her windfall inheritance, he had an unshakable suspicion that Kathy was not telling the entire truth about where she had obtained the money. The way she talked about the sizable sum and her newly-awakened interest in the state of their checking account reminded Henry of how he had felt when he had first started earning his own living in college, as a reporter on a small town newspaper. His frivolous young wife had never given intelligent consideration to money at all, except that it was something she needed when she decided to go on a shopping spree. But now she seemed to be getting some peculiar sort of satisfaction from the idea that, all alone, she had increased their bank account by almost half.

That had to be it, Henry finally decided, shaking his head in amusement; she had found herself a job. But what could she be doing, he wondered. Five hundred dollars was a lot of money for a girl to earn who had married before she had finished college...

"You still awake in here, Henry?" June's throaty voice broke into his thoughts. He turned to see her entering from her office, closing the paneled door quickly behind her. "Max just called and said he's been delayed. So I'm supposed to tell you about his new idea."

"Fine, June," Henry agreed, almost laughing aloud with relief that he would not have to answer to Mr. Alexander today about that infernal picture. He smiled warmly at the voluptuous brunette who had perched herself impertinently on the edge of Max's desk. "It's about time we got together anyway," he added. "After all, we're both really public relations people."

"Ah, we have more things in common than you know, dear," June advised him with a sly mysterious smile.

Her dark-eyed gaze lingered caressingly on his face for a moment and then her expression changed, once again becoming businesslike. "Anyway, now that the profits and sales are up so high, Max thought he might have a little celebration for the board of directors. A sort of party, if you know what I mean."

"No, not exactly," Henry admitted truthfully.

"Well, you'll find out in a minute," June shrugged. "He's set up a sort of preview of the entertainment, so that you can get together and design a little informational mailer for the members- -full color, the whole works." She paused a moment then added in a voice full of insinuation, "I'm certain this girl will pose for any pictures you might want. Max pays her very well."

The young editor was intrigued but asked no more questions. After having worked with Max Alexander's idea that innumerable pictures of girls in bikinis were absolutely necessary to the quarterly corporation, Henry was fairly certain of what the "entertainment" would consist of. In fact, he was flattered that the company president had taken the trouble to set up a version of the celebration just for him. After the accidental omission of Max's picture in the magazine, Henry had been certain that the boss would dream up some bizarre way to express his great displeasure with him and the dark-haired young man could barely believe that he had received no violent repercussions from the seemingly awful mistake.

"Just watch the mirror," June said softly as she dimmed the indirect overhead lights in the huge office. "If it gets to be too much for you, remember I'm right here beside you. I've waited a long time to have you alone in a situation like this."

"I... I didn't know that, June," Henry said uncomfortably, confused by the hot, smoldering glances she was casting provocatively in his direction. "But what about Mr. Alexander? I heard that, well, he and you..."

"Really, I wouldn't worry about that too much. Max is pretty open-minded when it comes to things like that," the scintillating brunette purred, swiveling her sexy body around on the shiny surface of the huge desk so that her dramatically curving form was silhouetted in the light from the grey-tinted glass behind her. Suddenly a click was heard in the almost pregnant stillness of the room and June immediately twisted back around to face the monstrous mirror at the side of Max's desk. "Now get a grip on yourself, love, because this is going to be a scorcher... And remember, I'm right here whenever you need me."

Henry barely heard her as he stared wonderingly at the wall- size looking glass, his eyebrows raising in surprise as the mirror first turned dark, then slowly transparent, revealing a sumptuously-decorated bedroom. He whistled appreciatively as the writhing trio on the bed came into clear focus, his sparkling eyes drinking in the lewd sandwiching of a shapely blonde girl between two viciously fucking men.

Then Henry stiffened in his chair, his handsome young face paling as he blinked his eyes in disbelieving horror. Good God, it can't be!

His mind blanked completely with paralyzing shock for a moment as he unwillingly recognized his own naked young wife swaying on her hands and knees like some kind of low animal bitch in heat between the two dirty-looking unshaven men. They were at each end of her on the mattress, ramming into her mouth and cunt with their lust-hardened cocks! And she was not resisting. Hell, she seemed to be enjoying every obscene second of it! He could see that her eyes were closed and that her voluptuous nude body was so limp and yielding that it rocked back and forth almost mechanically as the two strangers fucked brutally into her... sometimes simultaneously, sometimes out of rhythm in order to slam her into the other man's waiting groin. He could not believe it and rubbed his eyes hard with his knuckles to clear away what might be... he hoped was... just a terrible illusion. The young husband wanted to scream out his pain and horror, to turn and race out of the office and down the elevator into the street outside, to somehow pretend that what he saw through the two-way mirror was not true, but his whole body was immobilized and he sat there unmoving as though his own weight were too heavy to lift from the chair.

"Surprised to see your little wifey taking on two guys at the same time--and loving it?" June taunted cruelly. This was what the embittered mistress had wanted all along--to get spiteful revenge against couples like the well-educated young editor and his prissy little wife, the kind of square, narrow-minded people who had always treated her like trash when they discovered that Max had taken her out of a cheap nightclub on the wrong side of town to be his mistress but not his wife. "Actually, it's a compliment, Henry," she went on with sardonic humor. "Max only buys the best."

The poor little fool had gone to Max looking for a job, Henry realized as his mind cleared a little. He felt a stab of shame that his own constant denouncements of her silly extravagances had driven his impressionable young wife to become so deeply entangled in such a situation. He tensed his muscles, prepared to rush from his chair and break into that bedroom if necessary, to rescue Kathy from those lousy bastards who were so brutally pummeling her helpless body back and forth between them. But then, he studied the scene in the glass before him more carefully, sinking back into his chair miserably as he realized once again that far from resisting, Kathy was almost insane with ecstasy. He could not get a good look at her face, but she was grinding her creamy round buttocks back against the loins of the red-headed youth behind her like a hungry whore as his monstrously thick cock fucked in and out of her widely expanded little pussy like a freight train.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.