Her Husband's Boss - Cover

Her Husband's Boss

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Feeling verbally abused and neglected by her husband, a lonely vulnerable wife goes to her husband's boss to ask for a job. She is given a drink then seduced first by the boss, then another woman, then by a group of men in front of her husband.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

June Stillson sighed in disgust and slowly settled her excitingly naked body into an easy chair close to the huge king- size bed, reaching up beside her then to pull a small, secret switch recessed in the bedroom wall. It was located next to the huge mirror facing the colossal double bed that filled most of the room.

Earlier that morning, Max had instructed his cooperative brunette mistress to operate the trick two-way mirror when things "got interesting," so that he could watch through from the other side of the glass next to his office desk. A visiting executive from a cutlery firm was breaking in Max's pretty new public relations assistant.

The statuesque brown-haired June leaned even further back now in the overstuffed chair so that, on the other side of the mirror, Max would not be able to see the sullen displeased expression on her face as he gleefully observed the lewd sight of the naked young Kathy Cummings and the bald, over-weight businessman thrashing together lustfully on the well-placed bed. After another ample dose of the company president's potent absinthe, the young willowy-limbed blonde seemed to be fucking herself half crazy with Max's flabby business associate. June scowled at the transparent delight on the fat man's face, a man whom she had always entertained before today. It made her sick, she thought infuriatedly to herself, that this stupid little blonde cunt, a girl almost young enough to be her own daughter, could have simply strolled into Max's office one day and the next be sharing with her the private office and penthouse apartment after letting the boss fuck her only one time. The gorgeous brunette angrily imagined her wealthy fifty-three year-old lover sitting at his immense desk in the office on the other side of the wall. She could just see him as he gazed lost in concentration through the two-way mirror at Kathy Cummings' flawless, exquisitely symmetrical body, legs spread wide, writhing passionately under the paunchy, short cutlery executive. His heavy, log-sized cock was plainly visible driving deep into the soft hairlined folds of her ravenously working young cunt. June knew instinctively that Max was probably jerking-off, just as he said he often did as he watched her involved in some obscene act with one of his visiting business friends.

She turned her head defiantly away from the coarse spectacle- -one that she had been told by Max to "supervise" and battled with herself to control the jealousy and hurt that she felt damming up within her. Even though Max had fully assured her yesterday that her position with him was secure, she could not control the unsettling, nagging doubts about the stability of their relationship. Certain questions she could not answer were running rampant through her mind. Just what did this girl have that made her so incredibly attractive to him, she wondered anxiously. Or was it as he had said only last night, that he merely wanted to teach Kathy's "insolent punk husband" a lesson? June wanted to blindly believe that the answer to the last question was "yes"... After all, she convinced herself, Max had said that the sole reason he had not called Henry in for an "ass-chewing" right away- -right after he had noticed the editor's omission of the photograph in the company magazine--was because he wanted to dream up a special revenge against the irresponsible younger man, one that would "hit the kid where he lives."

"Wow, that sure is one fine piece of ass! I couldn't have gone any longer, not for all the money in the world, but the little lady doesn't look like she's complaining," a weakened male voice, wheezing with exhausted satiation, came to June's ears. Looking up with a little jump of startlement, the sinuous dark- haired woman saw that the tubby little businessman was addressing her as he pulled on his clothes, pausing momentarily to wipe the tiny beads of sweat glimmering on his forehead despite the air- conditioned coolness of the "guest" bedroom. Beyond him, June could see Kathy's supple, perfect body sprawled obscenely across the bed, legs still spread obscenely wide and a look of utter peace and contentment lighting her angelic facial features. The thin, blonde fringed furrow of her well-fucked young vagina was still spread and glistening from the fat man's ejaculation into and on it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.