Her Husband's Boss - Cover

Her Husband's Boss

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Feeling verbally abused and neglected by her husband, a lonely vulnerable wife goes to her husband's boss to ask for a job. She is given a drink then seduced first by the boss, then another woman, then by a group of men in front of her husband.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

"So you want a job, eh?" Maxwell Alexander hissed down into Kathy's beautifully pathetic face?" With one single hard downward jerk he ripped the zipper of her dress all the way down to the split of cleavage at the top of her ass-cheeks. She could feel the cool rush of air against her naked skin as he stripped it rudely up and over her urgently-clamoring buttocks. Next came the fastenings of her brassiere and she heard him utter an appreciative sigh of obscene approval as he jerked it away and her ripely huge young breasts burst into view.

Now that it was really happening, she could not quite grasp the whole meaning of the older man's crudeness... his threats... his cruelty.

Suddenly, Max dropped to his knees in front of her as she teetered above him, hooking his fingers in the elastic band at the top of her panties as he pulled them with teasing slowness down over the softness of her full, round buttocks until they bunched in a skimpy, silky ring down around her ankles. Completely naked now, Kathy rose and stood before the big man in all her prick- stiffening beauty, like a Venus, gazing down at him on his knees in front of her. She saw a wickedly satisfied smile on his face and felt herself sway dangerously, almost losing her balance when she felt him breathe hotly against her butter-smooth tummy and then press his moist lips wetly against the white, bare flesh just above her pubic vee.

God, what bliss!... The wet touch of his tongue sent a responsive shiver through her and she reached down with both hands to hold on as well as she could to his head to keep from falling. Mistaking this as a sign of submission, Max dropped his lips lower to the soft blonde pubic hair surrounding her vaginal slit and kissed the slight moistness gleaming on the excitedly pulsating lips. She jumped with alarm from the sudden shocking contact and lost what balance she had, staggering backwards toward the couch. The edge of the cushion caught her just below both knees and she fell, sprawling almost flat on her back on the soft black leather, her legs opening wide as she landed. He leaped forward and caught her in that position as she tried feebly to kick and close her legs. The panting bulky man crawled up on the couch, running his hot tongue over his lips to savor the sweet young pungency of her female aroma left there, kissing her nakedly stripped flesh like a conquering warrior.

He crouched between her legs on his knees and elbows as he leered lewdly down at her, his white, even teeth showing through his lewdly grimacing lips as he grinned down at the delicious feast of her youthful squirming nakedness. Holding her legs with his hands, he pressed his knees out against her ankles and leaned down further to the place his sweat dampened palms against the delicate tender whiteness of the insides of her thighs. She wanted to put up a struggle, some sort of real resistance against this indignity, but she seemed to be totally unable to push him away and so just lay there with her eyes open wide in abject terror. She could not fathom her behavior or why she could even bear to have this foul beast in the same room with her, let alone touching her secret place with his mouth as he had a moment ago.

She could see him haunched down on all fours between her wide-spread thighs, grinning up at her between her lush upstanding breasts as though he were a beast of prey ready to pounce on its helpless, fear-stricken victim and devour it in a savage sexually driven feast. Saliva dripped from his open mouth and fell on her narrow, slightly wet, vaginal split, mingling with her own juices there. She could sense it trailing down between the smooth soft cheeks of her buttocks in a teasing little tickling sensation.

"You're going to love this, baby," he hissed. She could feel his sweating palms press outward against her creamy white inner thighs, holding them wide apart. Her fearfully cringing vagina was totally naked to him, open to do as he willed, and she watched with a small gasp as his head lowered slowly, slowly, and then his breath was coursing hotly over her genitals again.

"Oooooh, pleeeeease!" the beautiful young blonde jerked as his lips closed moistly over the soft furry mound at the base of her belly. His face disappeared from her view into the soft pubic region as he planted maddenly tortuous kisses on the still defensively closed little opening, his tongue flicking out like a tiny snake into the sparse blonde pubic hairs on the quivering cuntal flanges, tickling and nipping at them with his teeth. The unexpected wet searing contact with the sensitive, throbbing opening of her inflamed vagina brought a gasping moan from deep in Kathy's throat. She had never let anyone do this to her and, though it sent strange sensations of pleasure rippling out of control through her body, she was certain that she should make some attempt to stop this terrible, perverted act. She clenched her brown eyes tightly shut and tried desperately to screw her buttocks away from the hot flicking tongue jabbing without mercy into her defenseless pussy, but his only response was a lewd snicker and another spearing thrust into the hot, tingling hole.

In spite of her revulsion at the horrible thing he was doing to her, Kathy felt her ripe young body beginning to respond with deep-rooted waves of passion that rippled in her heaving belly, down to the throbbing flesh between her thighs. Even, in her drug-dimmed mind, she could barely believe what she was doing and yet her buttocks jerked madly as the darting tongue sent helpless spasms of delicious sensation coursing through her raw nerves. The realization that she was actually enjoying the obscene caresses of a virtual stranger, behind her husband's back, came flooding back into her consciousness and she fought with all her will against the tiny licking sparks that threatened to burst into uncontrollable flame and devour her in her helplessness, but it was a futile effort while Max Alexander sucked relentlessly at her naked wet loins below.

She felt his hands move sensuously up over her stomach to her full, involuntarily throbbing breasts. He pinched the pink little buds of her nipples to painful erection, sending shivers of unwanted pleasure all through her nerves, betraying her mind and conscience like invisible Judas-like pin pricks of wonderful sensuality. It was the result of her fear, Kathy thought, grasping desperately for an explanation of the desire rising in her; it was the emotional shock of being blackmailed and earlier imagining her own husband making love to the ravishing models in his office... in this very building... Had he really cheated on her that way? How could she ever ask him now? Kathy wondered despairingly as she envisioned her marriage crumbling to ashes as a result of this terrible afternoon.

The terrified naked girl was hardly even aware of her present surroundings and could not clearly remember all that had happened since she had first entered her husband's employer's office. Nothing registered but the obscene currents of passionate fever racing in her blood along with the potent French aphrodisiac that she had innocently drunk such a short time ago.

Her own hands moved down over his hands on her full breasts, pressing them harder against the soft white mounds and then pushing them aside impatiently so that she could cup them firmly in her palms. Then, growing bolder as the itch of lust increased in every atom of her young body, she released her breasts and slid her hands down over her smooth, flat tummy, her fingers finally coming to a halt on either side of his hotly nibbling mouth.

Her fingertips stroked tenderly for a moment at the flexing hollows of her inner thighs and then moved in to slowly spread apart the fleshy pulsing lips of her moistly throbbing cuntal furrow, allowing his eager probing tongue complete access to the thin, vertical little mouth of her pussy. Her elbows pressed tightly against her ribs and her head lolled uncontrollably from side to side on the black rolled leather of the couch arm as her husband's boss, Max's hot searing tongue shot out, its soft flicking tip circling the erectness of the tremulously quivering clitoris.

"Ooooohhhh," she moaned, her silken blonde hair shimmering in the bright illumination of the golden sunlight through the penthouse office window. He sucked with his lips, drawing the soft warm folds of her vaginal opening deep into the hot cavern of his mouth, his tongue continuing its maddening licking against the straining pink nodule of her sex. She groaned huskily from deep in her throat as the hot busy tip worked its way up and down the length of the narrow wet crevice, starting at the top and pressuring its way down, down over the elastic portal of flesh surrounding her vagina and lower into the valley of her now rhythmically flexing buttocks where it paused momentarily to pay a wet probing homage to the tight brown ring of sensitive rubbery skin circling her throbbing little asshole.

"Yesssss, oooooh yeeeeesssss," Kathy gasped now shamelessly encouraging him as her whitely curved hips ground down hard into the leather cushion, her whole lower body writhing out of control as whining little animal sounds of rising desire escaped pitifully from between her tightly clenched teeth. Max labored like a madman between his young editor's wife's widely gaping thighs, feeling the soft wet pubic hair brushing tantalizingly against the cheeks of his face. He felt a sense of tremendous power he had never imagined possible, not even in his wildest fantasies. He actually had this almost virginal young beauty squirming under his merciless tongue, loving it, begging for it, groaning louder each time he drove the tip of his oral member deeper into the steaming hot crevice of her vagina... Shit, this was even better than he had expected and now he wanted to hear her beg for more, to plead for more of the debasement that would undermine her very soul and enslave her completely. Not even the powerful aphrodisiac had fired up the other girls he had seduced to this pitch of excitement, he thought, relishing the fact that the lovely blonde wife had no way of knowing that this was only the beginning for her. The brawny slavering millionaire realized that she was too far gone to resist anything he might plan for her and in his mind he began to luxuriate in the expectations of all the "Parties" and "gang fucks" he would arrange for his business associates, once this lovely little piece began work in "public relations."

Max chortled obscenely as he felt Kathy Cummings' slender fingers clawing at his thick, grey-flecked hair, trying to grasp his head in a desperately driven effort to guide his male face to the palpitating opening of her naked cunt. He ran his tongue out farther into the soft-rimmed flesh, flicking and swirling it for a moment in the moistness, and then quickly withdrawing it to tease again around the ragged, pinkly throbbing pussy lips. She responded by screwing her loins higher, searching, and her hands locked her upthrust groin. He allowed her to force him this time and locked his mouth vice-like over the tight little hole between her now hungrily squirming buttocks.

As his mouth rounded out in a large "O" shape and his lips covered the clasping viscous opening, Max thrust his tongue further in, bringing a low guttural moan from the beautiful girl whose soft warm thighs closed convulsively around both sides of his bobbing head. He could feel the wet young cuntal flesh slip moistly around his long extended tongue as the walls of the young woman's lewdly violated vagina opened and closed spasmodically in a tiny, thirsty sucking motion, trying to pull the maddening scarlet lance deeper and deeper into it. It felt as though the hungry nibbling pussy would pull out his tongue by the roots and devour it alive. Her hands were grasped tightly behind his head to pull him harder against the tiny hard clitoris above, his nose eagerly breathing in the pungent odor of her freely flowing lust juices. The musky aroma of her female arousal incited his cock to a hardness that he could hardly control... Jesus Christ, he was nearing the brink of insanity himself and was afraid that his balls would suddenly erupt to splatter his impatient cum all over his expensive, tailor-made trousers!

Kathy's entire being was adrift in the fiery tide of the moment. Every single muscle in her girlish body was tensed to the snapping point as she strained her naked vaginal plane upward toward the thrilling wet probe between her trembling thighs. Oh God, it was more ecstatically exciting than anything she had ever felt or believed could be! She had never realized that sex could be like this and her updrawn legs squeezed open and shut around the tormenting head fastened hard on her flame-seared hole, milking all she could of the pleasure it gave her.

"Aaaaahhhhh," she groaned, the cords of her slender neck flexing as she writhed. The blonde splayed her legs even wider to grant him full access to her delicious young loins as she frantically darted both of her hands to his ears, tugging forward on them until he thought she would virtually rip them off.

Confident now of the complete surrender of her enraptured body, Max suddenly forced his head from the clutching grip of her hands and stood up beside the couch. Kathy blinked dizzily at him, totally and agonizingly aware that she had lost his pleasure- giving mouth. Unconsciously, she squirmed her now desperately wanting loins up in an arch in the air as if someone would magically appear to drench the raw, animal fires that were raging out of control within her hungry loins.

Suddenly she realized that her husband's boss was stripping off his clothes, dropping them piece by piece onto the carpet at his feet. Less than a minute later, he was standing over her, completely naked, his thick pulsing penis jutting out like a gleaming white tree trunk from between his hairy legs. She stared openly at the heavily-veined shaft of flesh rising with the ominous aspect of a totem pole from beneath Max's slightly paunchy belly. Her senses were now so riled that she could barely focus her eyes. The throbbing organ seemed to be at least twice as large as her husband's, its broad head huge and spreading out even more as she watched. She cringed inwardly, thinking that no woman could possibly take something that monstrous and hard up inside her body... She would be split asunder, torn, forever ruined and of no use to any man again, whether husband or lover.

"What do you think of this, baby? Have you ever seen a cock as big as this before?" he asked crudely, his lips curled back in a wicked sneer as he took the massive penis in both hands and waved it obscenely at her fearfully bulging eyes. Kathy lay frozen under the appalling crudity of his obscene words--and yet their very lewdness excited her more and more, so that she was at a loss to understand her own reactions to what was happening. She could feel the increasing moisture seeping out her pussy walls and crossed her legs to press them closer together, trying to ease the burning sensation that was churning madly in the pit of her slim belly. Max's fervent licking and sucking of her inexperienced young vagina had turned her entire body into a tense bundle of raw nerve-ends that she was powerless to control. She continued to stare at the impassioned company president's hard cock as it grew even larger, soaking up more blood and standing out further and further, a granite-hard pole of flesh that was an inflamed pink right up to the collar of skin under the head. The head itself was purplish, larger in diameter than the base, like a knuckleless fist at the end of an upraised arm. He was enjoying the insulting effect it was having on her as he pointed the semen-oozing tip directly at her face.

"Answer me," he barked. "How do you like my nice big prick? Wouldn't you love to have it shoved up between those pretty legs of yours?"

"I--I don't know... It... it's so big," Kathy stammered, hating herself for not obeying her instinct to rise and flee from the office, from him and the certainty of what was soon to happen. But the potent aphrodisiac he had given her, plus everything else that had happened so far that afternoon to break down her defenses, rendered her incapable of moving or wanting anything at all but what was in store for her if she remained there on the couch. Then, as though he had heard her thoughts, he stepped proudly up to the side of the sofa and sat down beside her, reaching over with both hands to seize her lush breasts and squeeze them together like huge straining grapefruits. She could feel small pin-pricks of a wildly rising sexual excitement racing through the tips of them as he rolled the light-brown ever hardening nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. She tried to turn away, reflexively, not wanting to succumb, to make a last futile stand against the impending surrender of her wifely honor, but the pressure of his strong male grip was altogether too much for her in her present state of mind. Nothing mattered but her feelings and she had forgotten about being a proper young housewife, about her husband, Henry, about everything except the sheer joy of having this middle-aged man's nakedly lusting body sweating hotly against her tingling female flesh.

His hands dropped from her bulging white breasts to fondle the curved young nudity of her hips and trace the lovely full convexities of her sides. She felt the gouging hardness of his huge cock against her thigh as he leaned over her, his hands busy with their manipulations of her lower belly and his hot mouth now clamped over one breast, sucking and pulling at it, frequently pausing to nip and nibble with his teeth at the erect bud-like nipple.

"Now do you want it? Now do you want some stiff prick shoved in you?" he asked harshly, his voice sharp and rasping, glorying in making the innocent young wife of one of his employees listen to their crudeness.

"Oh... I... I'm afraid," the beautiful young woman responded innocently, unaware that her very helplessness served only to excite him more. He knew that she was raging inside, that her body was exploding with desire from his touch and the aphrodisiac she had trustingly swallowed. Despite her real fear, she could not tear her hot gaze from the indecent sight of his enormous cock. As she watched, it jerked slightly higher, causing her to shiver and blush reflexively as she despised herself for the surges of base desire that made her ache to have him sunk deep up inside her eagerly waiting belly. In a remote corner of her mind, she kept repeating over and over to herself that she only wanted this burly man, a man who was probably old enough to be her father, because she had no choice but to appease him for fear of Henry losing his job. But even she knew in the foremost part of her consciousness that it was only an excuse to herself and that sheer sexual craving was the real force behind everything she was experiencing. Erotic tremors ran up her back at the sight of Max's fully erect prick standing out from his virile loins like a massive cobra whose head fanned out menacingly at the end of its pulsing length. God, it was huge she marveled, unable to take her eyes from the tremendous fleshy length.

"Yes... I want it," she finally murmured, training her smoky, desire-clouded eyes for a moment on his face as he feasted on her breasts, now flushed and swollen from the mauling of his mouth. The candor of her confession seemed to delight him and he wasted no time as he lifted himself from her, grasping her shoulders to move her into a better position, length-wise, on the soft leather cushions. Using her huge, firmly white breasts for leverage, he pulled himself on top of her, his heavier weight along the length of her body squashing her down into the sofa. He came to rest directly between her helplessly pulsating legs, forcing them wider apart with his own thick hairy thighs as he pulled her tightly against him and dropped one hand down between them to take the long hard throbbing cock in his fingers and guide it forward, using the thick rubbery tip to part the wet fleshy lips of her now voracious demanding pussy. She flung her head to one side on the cushions, closing her eyes and groaning in mingled excitement and despair as she felt its first hot startling contact against the ragged pink edges of her moistly glistening cunt. She held her breath for what seemed an eternity, lying there in utter wantonness beneath him, not even daring to breathe or move.

"Oooooh, God, hurry!" she finally moaned, no longer caring what he thought of her for allowing this indecent attack on her young, desirable body.

But then he pushed forward, splitting her cunt lips wider, and she felt the first wave of pain from the cruel pressure of his inhumanely huge cock on the tender outer walls of her pussy.

"Oh, nooooo, waaaaiiiit--it's too big!" she cried as the thick tip slipped further in, stretching wide the tiny, hair- fringed entrance until Kathy felt as if her abdomen were splitting wide-apart from the relentless outward force of his merciless probing.

"Stop, please, for God's sake, you're hurting me, you're hurting me!" She was almost screaming as she jerked open her eyes in agony and saw that he had not even heard her and was lost in the perverted delight of subjugating her helplessly-pinioned body. Suddenly his no longer handsome but now lustfully staring face twisted into a contorted expression of sheer animal desire as he looked down at the defenseless girl lying spread-eagled beneath him, the head of his large virile penis disappearing inch by inch into the soft, blondly curling hair of her pussy. He fell forward then, his weight smashing her full rounded breasts tightly back against her heaving lungs as he thrust his hips forward and rammed into her soft hot belly, the long, thick prick gliding into cunt like a driving telephone pole and pushing the delicate moist flesh of her cuntal walls before it in helplessly rippling waves. There was no stopping him and he rammed on, deeper and deeper, until with a loud groan, his sperm inflated balls smacked loudly against the wide held cheeks of her naked buttocks.

"Aaaaagggghhhh!" she screamed beneath him. She had never been so utterly filled in her life and his bone-hard, heavily- veined cock felt as though it had ripped her vaginal passage into a thousand tiny shreds as he slammed into her without thought of mercy or injury to her tender insides. And now it lay sunk deep in her belly, filling it to the point of bursting. There was not a single tiny ridge of flesh on it that she could not feel as it pressed tightly against the soft flesh of her young pussy, encased in the moist hot sheath like a great spike planted heartlessly in its victim's stomach.

"How's that, Mrs. Cummings?" he tormented, feeling her insides opening to receive him deep in her womb. She was whimpering and pleading desperately now as he thought of her snotty little husband and began to fuck ruthlessly into her, gritting his teeth with lust and luxuriating in his awareness that she was compulsively following him, beginning to hump in wild, spasmodic jerks beneath him. She groaned as if in anguish, shocking herself as she threw up her arms to wrap them tightly around his neck, pulling his solid well-defined chest into the velvety softness of her beautiful white breasts. He plunged his long cock in and out, filling and emptying her, sinking his long slippery prick back and forth between her vaginal lips and on up to her cervix until she felt as though it would tear up into her intestines. Her mouth moved against her will, opening and closing in response to each stroke of his cock, her shining titian hair flowing out on the black leather and fanning like silken threads, glinting subtle highlights of topaz and gold and rust as her head rose and fell with her movements. There was nothing that could stop her insane race for fulfillment and Max Alexander fucked like a savage to end it for both of them.

"Oh, yes, oh yesssss," she breathed without thought of shame, her entire being lost in the overpowering pleasure that had replaced the initial pain of his impalement of her. He slipped his hands down her sides and grasped the wildly pumping cheeks of her ass, jerking them up off the cushions to gain better access to the moist wet hole of her cunt. Then, pressing further forward, he slid his palms down to her knees and forced her legs up off the couch, wide, and pushed them brutally back over her shoulders until her toes pressed painfully into the leather on either side of her head. Her tortured body was bent back double, jack-knifed, the stress on her painfully strained muscles almost causing her to beg for mercy. The whole of her wetly glistening groin was opened to him as he increased the power of his thrusts, driving in with long, hard lunges that seemed to receive their momentum from the very tips of his toes, cramming the very last inch of his cock into her with thundering lust, until fresh ecstatic moans fell from her lips, resounding through the office like the cries of a wounded beast. Her nostrils flared and her eyes rolled back, fixing hypnotically on the ceiling above the rhythmically groaning sofa.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.