Her Foxy Mom - Cover

Her Foxy Mom

 

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A daughter wants to be seduced so bad, she makes it with her mom's lover and gets caught. Then a war between mother and daughter breaks out. How will it end?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

Charlene had no idea of her mother's reaction to the events of the previous night. She didn't even know if Liz remembered them.

She was sloshed, but good, she thought, looking out the window on the rainy New York afternoon.

She'd slept late. When she'd awakened, both Derek and her mother had already gone for the day. Charlene was sure of one thing, though: Derek had been sufficiently sober to carry her own nearly naked, unconscious form back to her room on the upper level of the duplex apartment. She'd awakened in her own bed.

She glanced at the clock: two-thirty. She slept more than twelve hours, yet still felt weak. Charlene suspected it was the intensity of her orgasms, brought on by the combination of her arousal at what she'd witnessed and Derek's expertly licking and sucking mouth between her legs.

Finally, she stood and went to the closet. She was in no hurry to get dressed; in fact, the expenditure of energy that would require actually repulsed her. She would have been quite happy to sit around in her dressing gown all day.

Charlene decided to compromise: She pulled on a pair of culottes and a tee-shirt. Back downstairs, she flipped on the television and idly let the afternoon movie entertain her -- such as it could.

Then, at four-thirty, the front doorbell rang.

"Who is it?" she called, not feeling quite up to going to the door yet.

"Derek."

Derek? What did he want?

Groaning, Charlene stood, went to the door and opened it. Derek looked about the way she felt: whipped.

"Come on in," she said indifferently, turning from him and strolling loose-hipped and long-legged back into the living room.

Derek's followed the twitching, swaying progress of her sweet young ass across the room, then turned and closed the door behind him. He joined her on the sofa.

"What're you watching?"

"I dunno."

"Exciting, eh?"

She shrugged. He enjoyed the way her unfettered tits jounced within the loose-fitting tee-shirt. Charlene could sense his eyes on her breasts, found it mildly pleasurable but nothing more.

"Uh, thanks for getting me into bed last night"

"De nada."

"Mom won't be home for a while," she said, beginning to feel uncomfortable. "She works late today."

"I know."

It took about a half-minute for that to sink in. When she turned to look at him, she found him staring at her with a faint smile tugging at the corners of his mouth.

"I came over to see you."

"Uh-huh." She took a deep breath. Again, his eyes went to her tits, swelling and straining at the cotton of the tee-shirt. "Look, Derek, I don't know how Mom is going to react to, uh, what happened last night, so may --"

"I know."

She waited for a few seconds, but then the suspense got to her. "Well?"

"She came." He grinned smugly.

"I know that," Charlene said peevishly. "I mean I don't know what she thought about it after she sobered up."

"Oh." This time it was Derek who shrugged. "Why are you worried about it? You're a big girl, now and you don't need her permission to enjoy yourself... any way you want."

Charlene said nothing. She knew what Derek was getting at and couldn't help but wonder what it was that made him so insatiable. What did he want, anyhow? He'd fucked her, sucked her... hell, she'd even gone down on him. Drunk his jism, to boot.

"Yeah, Derek, but I don't want to get into a hassle with her. She's my mother, after all, you know, and she might be a little upset about --"

"She didn't seem upset last night."

Charlene took a deep breath, calming herself. "Well, Derek, maybe --"

"Shut up." He'd somehow managed to slip an arm about her shoulders on the back of the sofa and now that arm was drawing her towards him. There was no avoiding his lips and she let him kiss her, figuring it was just the opening shot, sort of a skirmish.

She was wrong. It was the first wave of an all-out invasion force aimed at penetrating all of her defenses and occupying her heartland territory.

His lips pressed hers while he pushed her tee-shirted torso firmly against his chest. After a moment's hesitation, she half-heartedly let her lips part. Immediately, his tongue was in her mouth, moving and exploring and somehow reminding her of the way his mouth had worked on her cunt and clit, of the way his tongue had slipped up into her pussy to touch and tantalize all of the sensitive pleasure points. Without willing it in the least, she felt the old, familiar ache begin to throb inside her cunt, between her hips -- and she could feel the lubricating moisture beginning to flow.

He didn't let up for a moment -- and to her own surprise, Charlene found herself returning the kiss, her own tongue now dueling with his in the hot battleground of her oral cavity. His hand had somehow slipped beneath the back of her tee-shirt, and the touch of his fingers on the bare flesh in the center of her back reminded her of the way his fingers had felt on her luscious, quivering tits the night before. He was working his hand around to her front, to where her firm, abundant young breasts were being crushed against him within her tee-shirt. Every breath either of them drew caused her nipples to be rubbed and excited, sending new ripples of sensation echoing through her nubile form -- and all of them seeming to catch and hold in the depths of her now- smoldering, fire-red honey hole of a pussy.

He pulled away from her. Charlene settled back against the sofa and found herself gasping for breath, as if she'd just sprinted up a couple of flights of stairs. But while she worked at regaining her rapidly receding composure, Derek was kissing and licking his way down from the underside of her finely boned jaw, along the long, graceful line of her throat to the silken spot, always so receptive to tender lips, between the gentle bones of her collarbone at the base of her throat. At the same time, he was lifting the hem of her tee-shirt high up and over her breasts, revealing the creamy mounds of flesh to the light... and his own hot breath.

"Up, baby," he whispered. Charlene couldn't muster the strength of will to resist. Limply, she let her arms be raised as Derek drew her tee-shirt up over her head and then tossed it to one side. By the time her arms were falling heavily back down, he was bent in front of her, his tongue stretched far out to lave every last square inch of her marvelously full, richly taut young breasts. Her hands somehow settled into place at the back of his neck -- and then her fingers were tightening in the short, curly hairs back there as his lips fastened on one throbbing nipple. Under the deft ministrations of her lips, his tongue, even his gentle teeth, the tiny bud of reddish-pink flesh was quickly brought to full straining erection.

Charlene's eyes closed, her head lolling loosely back against the back of the sofa as she stifled the moan of pleasure rising within her lovely throat in response to what Derek was doing to and with her tits. Even as he licked and sucked one thrusting breast and tried to kiss the fire from her nipple, even as one hand fondled the other luscious tit, his free hand was stroking unhurriedly higher on her bare thigh, working always closer to the apex of her long, limber, weakly spreading legs.

And within moments, the fingers of that hand were brushing with feather lightness back and forth, up and down against the crotch of her culottes. The material there was drawn tightly against her aggressively thrusting pubic mound. The moisture from within her pussy was already dampening the fabric and the seam was worked between her labia, clearly outlining the excitement-swollen petals of her again-eager pussy flower.

Derek switched his attentions to her other breast as he worked open the waistband snap of her culottes. Deftly, he had it freed and slithered his hand inside, palm flat against her heaving belly and abdomen, fingers splayed to savor the soft warmth of her belly flesh.

Charlene felt his hand moving down closer to her hot oven of a cunt, knew that he was going to reach her pussy and knew that once he reached it, she'd be unable -- and completely unwilling -- to resist letting him have his pleasure with her.

So she decided to save herself a lot of thought energy and gave in right away.

"Ohhh, yes," she whimpered as his index finger reached the topmost split of her pussy lips and began rubbing up and down between the nerve- covered flesh within the confines of her culottes. Her hips jerked sharply, slightly, in response and her pert, firm little ass slipped forward to the very edge of the sofa. Her legs were wide open as he worked the culottes down from her hips. Charlene was ready, willing and more than eager to give him whatever he wanted... as long as she got everything she wanted.

Derek let himself slide to his knees between her widespread legs on the floor before the sofa. She cooperated without hesitating in helping him get the culottes off her -- and then she was utterly naked to him, completely exposed and feeling every bit as wanton, desirable and desirous as she looked.

Derek wasted no time. Immediately, he kissed his way down the center line of her torso to her navel. He paused there long enough to let the tip of his tongue slip into the constricted little indentation of her birth scar and then continued down...

"Ohhhh -- YESSS!" she wailed as she felt the tip of his tongue reach the downy red tendrils of fiery pubic hair outlining her most sensitive region. She lifted her hips off the cushion, thrusting them forward at his face as he began licking at her pussy lips. Within moments, Charlene had wrapped her legs tightly about his head, the pressure of her thighs threatening to wrench his head right off his shoulders as her lithe young hips spasmed again and again with pleasure at his oral explorations of her genital pleasure zones.

Derek urged his pants and worked them down over his thighs, then managed to get them completely off his legs without ever once missing a lick on the delicious young pussy morsel in his mouth. As always, he was naked beneath his trousers and his cock jutted out from his groin like a bar of solid iron. The head of his prick pressed furiously against the sofa upholstery. Every slightest movement of Derek's lower body, every least twitch of his pelvis as he shifted in his licking and sucking of Charlene's sweet snatch set up increased friction within the bulbous chunk of flesh at the end of his pulsing cock.

Charlene lay back on the sofa, giving herself over totally to Derek's cunt sucking. She writhed there, amazing herself with her excited responses at a time when she'd thought herself completely fucked out.

But then Derek's hands were on her legs, lifting them high and turning her over so that her upper body rolled to the right along the sofa. His mouth remained glued to her succulent pussy as he maneuvered her over onto her belly. Her hands ended up on the sofa beneath her breasts, and it was somehow the most natural and obvious thing in the world for her to pinch and roll her own stiffened nipples between her thumbs and forefingers.

Derek pulled his face out of her pussy just far enough so he could lavish long, languorous licking strokes up and down in the fiery grotto between her legs -- strokes that started far forward, at her clitoris and moved all the way down the length of her tight little quim...

... and beyond!

"Ohh -- wh-what are you doing! OH!"

Charlene wailed in a combination of surprise and pleasure as Derek's sinuous tongue moved back to the short stretch of taut, sensitive pink flesh connecting her flaming pussy with the deliciously smooth, shallow furrow of her pert young ass cheeks and kept right on going. Back, back -- until she could feel his deft oral extension exploring the area around and about the puckered little opening of her pink anal port. She'd never suspected that the region back there could communicate such outrageous sensations to her and Charlene eagerly let her legs fall open all the more and hiked her ass up and back toward Derek's lips.

Derek wasted no time in proceeding with what he planned -- and what Charlene had made it so abundantly obvious she was willing to try.

"OOO-ooo-OOO -- ooo --" Her moan of pleasure was an undulating note that synchronized with the reflexive twitching of her ass and hips as Derek fastened his lips to the tight, pink pinhole of her anus and began tonguing it. At first he merely rimmed the sensitive little opening, but slowly, gradually -- unrelentingly -- he was prodding it open, wedging the tip of his tongue ever farther into the constricted hole.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.