Her Foxy Mom - Cover

Her Foxy Mom

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A daughter wants to be seduced so bad, she makes it with her mom's lover and gets caught. Then a war between mother and daughter breaks out. How will it end?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

It was a hell of a touch act to follow -- but Charlene was determined.

And horny. Watching her mother perform with Tim had turned her on even more. Charlene's ever-seething imagination was in overdrive.

But where do I start? Hell, he shot enough jism to drown a moose.

Her eyes fixed on the sight of Tim's sperm-slimed dong and in her mind, the associative memory links snapped into place... until she was no longer looking at Tim's fist-fucked prick but Derek's, as it had looked after she'd sucked him off.

She remembered...

Moving with a feline ease that accentuated every curve and lovely nuance in her nubile young body, Charlene stepped out of her shoes and flowed sinuously towards the slumped young stud.

Charlene stopped in front of him. Her palms caressed her own sleek flanks, sliding upwards to emphasize the slimness of her still-girlish hips and the tininess of her trim waist. Still higher, and her hands were curving outward to emphasize the thrust of her abundant tits.

Tim's head came up, eyes following her hands the way a moth follows a flame.

Using just the tips of her fingers, Charlene began massaging her breasts through the tight double-knit halter. Her nipples, already prominent, throbbed and stiffened till they threatened to pop right through the material. Slowly, drawing out the moment, Charlene hooked her thumbs over the upper hem of the halter and rolled it down. The fabric was tighter about her, pressing mercilessly into the soft flesh of her ripe young jugs, but that only highlighted their cushiony, creamy fullness.

Tim's eyes were once more fully opened -- but his limp prick still gave no signs of imminent revival.

Charlene moved forward till her crotch was only inches from Tim's upturned face and her feet were very nearly straddling his folded legs.

And then she began to move.

At first Charlene did nothing more than let her hips rock slowly, almost demurely from side to side. But the movement picked up, gained complexity. Each rock ended with a little forward jerk, then the center point of the pendulum movement was marked with a hint of a roll. Within seconds, Charlene's hips were rocking, jerking, swaying, rolling, bumping -- and best of all, grinding downward as though she were riding a hard young cock.

Precisely what she wanted to be doing.

Each little bump sent the tightly encased mound of her pubis snapping forward towards Tim's slowly sagging jaws. She could see his nostrils flaring, knew that his brain was excited even if his cock had yet to show any sighs of it. She let her hands go to her hips and drew her shorts up higher on her torso. The crotch seam was spreading her moist, sensitive pussy lips, highlighting that delicious division -- and the crotch of the shorts was rapidly darkening with her effusive cunt lubrications.

Slowly then, as if she were doing a limbo, Charlene began arching backwards, spreading her knees and lowering herself in front of Tim. Lower and lower, hearing the rhythm of the beat of her own blood, feeling the pulse of her own excitement, Charlene was putting herself into a position of complete and wantonly abandoned offering before the young man.

Eat me, she thought. Just lean your beautiful head forward and gobble -- right through my shorts!

Lower, still lower -- and then she had to put her arms behind to catch herself. Now Charlene was arched up away from the floor in a human bridge position. She walked her feet farther and farther apart. The shorts got tighter and tighter. At any moment they were going to split from the strain on the fabric.

Or so she hoped.

Just when she was bout to give up and try a different strategy, Charlene felt stitches giving way -- and then heard clearly audible rrrrrrrip! of the material between her legs. Suddenly she felt the coolness of the room air on her moist pussy. It made her even wilder and she was abruptly conscious of her mother's eyes on her.

How do you like it, Mom? Bet you never thought I could do it this well, did you.

And then she realized that the pungent aroma filling her nostrils was nothing less than the scent of her own quiet sauce!

He's gotta get a good whiff of that!

To be sure, Tim's nose was twitching in time to the invisible lover-humping of her pubis towards the ceiling. He was indeed getting a good whiff of it.

Charlene walked her hands in behind her, slowly doubling forward till she was crouching like a baseball catcher before him. Now she bobbed her hips up and down, barely touching her newly exposed cunt on his bare thigh at the bottom of each stroke.

Up and down, now moving as if she were straddling a rigid dick, Charlene let her face show what her imagination was feeding her: that she was atop a man, she was bouncing her pussy up and down over his long, hard, thick pole, she was feeling the top of his cock rubbing against her pussy lips and clitoris with every little ripple of her lithe young hips above him. Her eyes closed, her facial muscles slackened, her lush lips parted and her tongue licked out from time to time, a flash of nimble pink trailing over the rich, soft red.

And she began varying her stroke. As her swollen little labia came into contact with Tim's muscular thigh, Charlene rubbed it forward and back, quickly and briefly -- but more than long enough to let him feel the abundant moisture of her quiet on his leg.

The up and down part of her hip movements grew less pronounced; the back and forth part where she was in contact with his thigh grew more pronounced. And the moisture on his thigh also grew more pronounced.

Still, no sign of life in his prick.

There was only one thing left to do: precisely what had begun to do it for Derek that afternoon when her mother had walked in on them. And at that moment, Charlene was more than willing to do it.

Without warning, Charlene leaned forward till she was kneeling in front of Tim. At the same time she reached out with one hand and gently pushed him back. The young stud was still too weak from the bout with her mother to do anything except meekly comply. Within moments, he lay supine with the long, limber meat of his cock lying limply along his thigh.

Then Charlene went into her act. She bent over him, her face near his knees, and began licking. She worked her way up his thigh to the crease of his groin. She thought she caught a preliminary twitch in his prick, but wasn't sure. What she was sure of, however, was that Tim had propped himself up on his elbows and was watching her with rather active interest.

You want a show? she thought. You got a show.

She licked her way back down the outside of his other leg to his knee; then moved inward to the inner flesh of his hairy thigh. Spreading his legs with her hands, she starting laving that sensitive flesh, moving always higher towards the hairy, hanging sac of his scrotum between his powerful legs.

She was quite certain his cock had moved, then.

Charlene let her tongue roam freely, licking clean all of the area around the tops of his thighs, the crease of his groin and outlining the fringes of his hirsute pubic bush. She closed in on his balls, slowing the movements of her tongue but making each one last that much longer.

Tim sucked in a shuddering breath as he felt her tongue-tip trace the crease of his scrotum with the sensitive flesh between his legs. His balls jerked slightly and his dick gave a little lift on his thigh.

Charlene was encouraged -- to say the least. She continued licking his balls, cleaning them of all the evidence of his earlier ejaculation. And all the time, she could feel them pulsing and moving within the slowly tightening flesh of his scrotum. Yes, she was definitely getting to him -- but it still wasn't fast enough to suit either her scorching lusts or her pride.

She opened her mouth and momentarily imitated what her mother had done, sucking first one and then the other of the oversized balls inside. But she held each there only long enough to demonstrate to Tim that it was a trick she could perform at least as well as her mother.

Then she went on to the next stage of her revitalization program, lifting her head above his flat, heaving abdomen and moving her talented tongue into the tangled mass of his pubic hair. Charlene slung her long titian hair back behind her ear so he'd continue to have an unobstructed view of the Proceedings.

Now her tongue was moving about the base of his prick, tracing the juncture of the thick shaft with his abdomen. She found that by closing her eyes and concentrating very diligently on the sensations she received from her sensitive oral muscle she could actually feel all the little throbs of hot blood pumping into his prick through the thick, ropy veins winding about the staff. And, oh, how that realization turned her on!

She worked her tongue down the length of his dick, relishing the way hardness and life seemed to flow into it along with her touch. His cock was jerking and stiffening with a vengeance, lifting its swelling, darkening knob from his thigh in offering to her slightly parted lips. But Charlene wasn't yet ready for that. Not quite, anyhow.

Back down the other side of the shaft, fastidiously licking and cleaning his cock, never missing a square millimeter of that wonderfully expanding flesh. Charlene didn't hesitate for a moment. At the base she reached up with one hand and took the tip of his dick daintily between her thumb and forefinger, lifting it back towards the vertical, and then proceeded to lick and lave her way back towards the glans along the underside of his sturdy slit sticker.

Tim's hips were rocking back and forth regularly, his balls jerking within the tightening sac of his scrotum. Charlene felt an immense rush of power over the strongly muscled young man. The merest movement of her tongue here made all of his lower body spasm there -- and to the accompaniment Tim's deep moans and soft, sighing groans of arousal. It was all working together to stoke still higher the flames burning within Charlene's lightly haired little firebox.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.