Little Peach for a Plum - Cover

Little Peach for a Plum

by oafish

Copyright© 2002 by oafish

Incest Sex Story: Saturday morning reverie is shaken by the appearance of a uniform at the front door. But, then the announcement of "Umm... do you... er... want... my... ah... my cookies?" opens the door!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Uncle   Niece   First   .

I just love Saturday mornings!

I mean, sleep in until you're fully rested; roll over and grab another hour if you want! Then just lie in bed for another few minutes to slowly stretch alive! The first cup of morning coffee! Strong! Hot! With just a little sugar and cream to cut the acidity; as I contemplate the coming day, my afternoon and evening plans; and just enjoy my feelings of well rested good health.

I think it's called being 'self-indulgent' and 'lazy'...

... and ain't it perfectly grand!!

I follow this by a breakfast of whatever happens to appeal to me at the moment, be it something cooked like bacon and eggs, or something flung out of the toaster, or just a piece of fruit. Then a nice, slow shower, before ambling off into a day of planed events... or suprises! Being a bachelor again after all those years of stress and chaos sure had it's compensations; even it it did usually mean occaisionally beating off in the shower with just my memories!

This morning, standing under the cascade of hot water, I was determined to take my time as I slowly, lightly, stroked the suds along my flaccid dick. I let my other hand play about my body... moving from one sensitive, favorite spot to another, as my mind slowly daydreamed through the memories of past encounters. I'd usually choose one that hadn't made it to complete fullfilment... you know, one of those erotic occurances that fell short of my actually getting laid. In my mind, while rolling my balls and sensuously stretching my slippery, tightening foreskin, I'd relive every lust filled detail in slow motion, and simply rewrite a more complete ending. My imagination could always be counted on to take my memories to improbable endings that were outrageously satisfying!

I simply, LOVE Saturday mornings!

Teasing, my twitching fingers were toying with my dick. My mind was filled with the pungent smells and sights of the little gal that wasn't postponing our enjoyment. I was fully, almost achingly hard. The soap-slick, head of my cock was pushing up through the sudsy, stretched folds of my prepuce. I was about to go for the 'firmer hold'...

... when the doorbell chimed!

... and then, impatiently, chimed again!

My usual Saturday morning rudely ruined, I angrily slammed the water off and bellowed:

"COMING, damn it! I'M (almost) CUMMING!"

Stepping out of the shower, I threw a bathrobe over my dripping body, and soggily, slogged grumpily through the house.

The damned bell cheerfully chimed, yet again!

"Hold your water! (I'm holding mine!)"

Furiously yanking my front door open, I sucked in a gasp of total suprise! My front porch had been invaded! I was accosted by sight of a uniform! Standing before me in full regalia, wearing her lightweight, summer kakhis, was the cutest, little blonde girlscout you could imagine!

From the little cap on her straight, shoulder length, white blonde hair that offset her clear, pale, complexion and startling, blue eyes, my astounded gaze moved down her tiny body. Small mounds of developing flesh strained against the thin material of her blouse. The decorated sash of merit badges rode between them, pulling the taunt fabric tightly against her chest. Barely percepible, I could make out the outline of sensitive, preteen nipples! A tiny mini-skirt, that was pulled higher than regulation, (I'm sure), showing me the curvature of her round, firm, little-girl ass, when she twisted about to call to the car at the curb.

"He's home, Ma! Wish me 'luck'!"

Slim legs led to the kakhi socks and brown loafers that stepped aside as I opened the screen door and stepped onto my porch.

My eyes travelled back up, reversing their previous path, to take in her brilliant smile. Stammering and blushing an instant exotic pink, she haltingly spoke.

"Un... er... do you want to... my... a... I mean... would you like my... No!... er... um... a... would you just like to take my... oh, hell!... Buy some cookies?!"

Her eyes had been flickering downward, and I realized the source of her confusion. My purple headed 'mr. wonderful' was peeking from between the folds of my robe!

"Ooops! Sorry!" I exclaimed! "You caught me in the shower," I continued, as I sat on the porch chair. "Now then,... show me what you've got, Kelly!"

After staring me straight in the eye for a moment, she sucked in her breath and while bending over her display samples, allowed her blouse to slouch open.

"... giggle... Sure hope you see something you like, Uncle Bob! I've got these sweet, little 'Lemon Cremes'..."

The display of her little-girl chest, rosily flushed with excitement; firm, little, half lemons, tipped with their excited, hot, red, protruding pebbles confirmed this! And when she slowly straightened up, fixedly staring at my now covered lap, she scooted up onto the porch rail with her bare little knees facing me.

"... and 'Fruit-Filled', with a moist, chewy, little center!"

"I think that's exactly what I need, Kelly. Let me just have a little 'look/see' what I'm going to be getting myself into, hmmmm?!" I quietly suggested.

Not answering, she hesitated for a heartbeat, then drew her bent knees apart. Her slim skirt tightened across her thighs allowing the sunlight to flood through the thin fabric to highlight a clear view along the smoothness of her legs to the translucent peachness of her pussy packed little panties! The puffed curves of her excited labia pressed against the flimsy fabric; I could see the naked shadow of her tiny split. About an inch or so down, the growing swell of her prepubescent clitoris made a miniscule, erotic bulge in the cloth!

"I can almost smell the chewy, fruity center of that sweet little peach, " I began. "But, I really need to see what you've got deliciously hidden under that pretty little wrapping."

Blushing, then biting the tip of her tongue, an excited gleam in her eye, Kelly gave me a shy, wicked smile and replied straight out.

"My Peach for Your Plum, Uncle Bob!

... and you gotta buy some cookies too!"

Her quivering hand glided under her skirt, one finger worming it's way under the tight elastic. As I let my robe slowly fall open enough to free 'the Throbbing Plum' before her hungrily waiting eyes, Kelly rocked back and pulled the crotch of her panties away and across her enflamed twat!

Flushed with the hormones of youthful desire, the fuzzed peach blissfully expanded into the open air and split; revealling the bright, fiery pink of her slickly moist inner lips! Tiny dewdrops of tangy readiness formed at the entrance, as one finger just barely grazed, wetly up to her little hood and the glistening pearl of her little-girl clitoris emerged to taunt me, from just inches away!

My dick just jumped and throbbed in horny anticipation as she gave an ecited little squeal of suprised delight!

"Eeeeeeeuuuuuuw!... Uncle Bob!"

"I'll be home all day, Kelly. I can almost taste the Peach juice! And I'll save you the Plum!"

"I'm coming back as soon as I fill my quota! I'm putting you down for five boxes so I'll be done sooner! I'll be bringing you both my Lemons, and my Little Chewy, this afternoon!"

As she straightened up, glancing over her shoulder at the parked car, she rolled her musky, damp, little panties down to her ankles, stepped out of them, and with a sly backward glance, Kelly flounced gaily down my front steps.

"He doesn't have any money on him, Ma. But, I'm coming back later for full payment! Upfront! I'm getting a Big One! Uncle Bob says he wants everything I've got!"

From the car, my bored sister-in-law replied. "Well I sure hope the deal's a firm one, Kelly! We're not here selling fantasies, you know!"

Scooping up my niece's little peach panties, I felt her lingering dampness against my palm as I balled them up and stuffed them into my robe pocket.

"Give me a call if there's a change of plans, Kelly. I'll be ready to give you full payment this afternoon." I called to her skipping, fleeting form.

She opened the back door of her Mom's car, and with feet spread as wide as her little scout skirt would allow, bent forward at the waist to slide her sample box across the seat. Pushing on the sample box, her fine little ass rocked back and I was treated to the sight of the smooth backs of her upper thighs and the luscious, firm curves of the bottom of her hot, little, naked, ass peeking from below the hem of her skirt! Her flushed, pinkly pouting, preteen pussylips flashed moistly into view! Clenching the muscles of her buns, Kelly's ass tightened, causing her lips to wetly pucker at me in a salacious, verticle, 'good-bye' kiss!

"An hour, or so, Uncle Bob. I'll be riding my bike over, 'k? You know I'll be real quick! You'll see!"

Rather than continue my 'Saturday Morning Shower Adventure', I spent the time puttering around the house, getting a few things ready. Clearing the kitchen table, I stacked a few soft towels along with a couple bottles of body lotion to the side. I had just put on a pair of soft, baggy cargo shorts when the telephone rang.

It was Fran, Kelly's mother.

"Bob? We've got a problem, and I was hoping you could help us out with it! We just had a call from Kaiser down in the city. My mom's been all banged up in a car accident! She'll be ok... but she's got a broken arm and some cracked ribs. They want to keep her for observation for a couple days because of her age; so Bill and I are leaving immediately. He's going to try to track down her towed car and deal with the insurance and all. I get to try to talk mom into finally giving up her license!"

"Anyway, could we drop Kelly off for an overnight? She's sensible and responsible for her age, but we'd really feel better about not leaving her all alone. Either you could come over here, or, as she suggested, since she was ready to go over your place for the 'Girl Scout thing', we could drop her over there on the way out of town. We hate to ask, but would you mind watching her?"

"Of course not!" I replied. "Not a problem at all! Just have her throw whatever she needs together. I've got this weekend 'free', so watching Kelly would be nothing but a Pleasure!"

I just LOVE Saturday morning Suprizes!

"Come right on in, you succulent little 'Foundling'!" I yelled out a few minutes later, when the doorbell chimed her arrival.

My blonde little vision had changed into a soft, powder-blue, cropped, tanktop with skinny, little, spaghetti straps. In her pink-white blush of excited anticipation, the poke of her firm, nubile, titties with the jutting outlines of hard, little nipples, the soft smoothness of her bare belly leading to the waistband of her overwashed, tattered, skintight, denim cut-offs drew my eyes down the curves of lith, little legs, and finally to Kelly's tiny, delicate feet.

"I'm sorry about Grandma, but I know she'll be ok." Kelly said, as, staring directly at my pants, she extended her bare, slim arms to me.

Moving her gaze up from my already swelling groin, fixing her bright blue eyes on mine, she paused for effect before speaking.

"Mom said I should thank you for having me! So... 'Have me', and... (giggle)... 'Thank you', in advance, Uncle Bob!... (giggle!)"

She launched herself and just wrapped around me with her long, thin, legs encircling my waist; her arms about my neck. I hugged her to me, feeling her rockhard titties press into my chest. Cupping her buns in the palms of my hands, my fingertips toyed with the naked flesh that bulged from beneath her frayed cuttoffs. Softly, I placed a lingering kiss on her questing, open lips. As her eyes closed and mouth opened, my tongue probed to tip-touch hers; with my hands sliding up to caress the soft, smooth, lovely skin under the back of Kelly's tanktop. Fingers riding up the length of her back, my thumbs just grazed the outside curves of her little developing breasts, as they sensuously buried themselves in her deep, warm, smooth, little-girl armpits.

Kelly grinned and arched her back as my hands slipped around to surround the newly formed firmness of her creamy, lemon sized titties. Running my thumbs on the inside curves, my fingertips stroking the outside edges, I gently squeezed and drew my finger tips outward to gently pull on the pebbles that hotly protruded in her excitement. Her belly knotted as she gasped at the sensation.

"Eeeeeuuuu! Un-cle Bob! I can feel that all over! It just 'zings' down to my peach and all along my legs!" she joyfully exclaimed!

Slowly, salaciously peeling the powder-blue tank over her head, I dropped to one knee, and began by wetly sucking whole titties into my mouth. Kissing my way down the tender babyfat of her belly, lightly twirling my tongue around and through her tiny navel, I nibbled and sampled her soft flesh; while my fingers slowly, one-by-one, unbuttoned her skin-tight shorts. Each little lowering, sucking kiss brought forth another exclamation of sensuous pleasure, as more and more of Kelly's babyfat puffed, bald, little-girl pussy came into view!

She wasn't wearing panties!

Thumbs caressing along the waistband, I worked the straining fabric over the squirming curves of her hard little ass. Kissing and slurping through the fuzz of her prepubescent mons, my tongue darted down to slide into the exposed heat of her hot, little slit. As her shorts hit the floor, Kelly ground her pelvis forward. My tongue speared through her flushed, protruding furrow and lifted to hungrily part her moist, pungent lips! Wagging my tongue side-to-side, driving it forward and back, she spread her knees and rocked her pelvis to and fro, fucking herself on my tongue as I probed her steaming little opening and lapped the juices up to her engorged little clit!

Kelly's knotted thigh muscles were quivering, one of her hands was clutched in my hair for support, the other clawed and kneaded one small tit, then the other! I supported her with a firm grip on that hard little ass, with my fingertips curled under to spread and expose her hot, naked, dripping, little pussylips! Squealling! Moaning! Kelly forcefully drove her jerking pelvis onto my slobbering mouth as she jammed my head into her musky, wildly sucking crotch!

"Aaaaiiii... aaAHhh... ho-oo! -oouuoo!- ahhoouu-eeeeeyiiii-HAA! EEeeeeyaaa-HA-aaaa!"

"unc'a bob, unc'a bob... oh, unc'a bob!... I never thought... never even dreamed... oohhhh! unc'a bob!..."

She was happily babbling, as I gently laid her limp, luscious, delectible, panting, gorgeous, hot, little body, sprawling into a kitchen chair.

Her eyes were half lidded, mouth hanging slightly open with a 'cheshire cat' smile on her face. Kelly's flushed chest was rising and falling with long, deep breaths. Her fine, creamy thighs spread, showing the engorged, ripe red of her little twat, happily drooling within the fullness of her hairless labia. The inviting sight of her fuzzed mons glistening up at me, she happily looked up and simply purred.

"Never, never-ever have I cum like that, Uncle Bob! It was in waves! I can still feel it! In my pussy, and... all through my body!"

Placing my hands on the arms of the kitchen 'captain's' chair, I smiled and stretching from my kneeling position, placing a soft kiss on Kelly's pulsing little twat. When she shuddered with her hyper-sensitivity, I drew my tongue slowly up, splitting her soft, hot, little, inner lips.

Back down, ever so slowly I travelled, tasting the fresh, young, sweet-tangy, virginal lubrication as she drew in a heavy breath! Softly pushing her pliant knees apart, I guided my tongue to circle, and circle again, and very slowly circle again, and again, the hot, wet, gleaming, swollen entrance of her not-quite womanhood! Kelly was sucking air, again now, her eyes fixed on my manipulating tongue.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.