Sets

by Dark Pen

Copyright© 2002 by Dark Pen

Erotica Sex Story: Sets is a nice little Husband and wife romp. He's in a mood and his slave/wife is more then happy to help out!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Water Sports   .

Linda heard the front door open and knew that Jim was home. She smiled and yelled out a hello to him.

"Hi hon," he replied. There was the sound of him putting down his stuff then, "Linda, please come in here."

Linda put down the fork and walked into the living room. Jim smiled, gave her a hug and a kiss then stepped back and said, "Strip slave."

Linda's eyes got wide, then she smiled and began to remove her clothing. His tone of voice, pleasant, but firm, and the fact that he was having her strip in front of their opened picture window told her that she could be in for a rough night. She didn't mind. Quite the contrary, she loved it when Jim treated her like this. She knew that Jim enjoyed watching her strip, and, even though it embarrassed her to be doing it in front of their open window, she was proud and happy that he got off on the sight of her naked body.

At 28 years old, Linda had kept herself in excellent shape. She was about 5'6" with light skin, her thin frame and narrow waist made her c-cup size breasts look quite large. Her dark nipples, which Jim had spent a lot of time torturing in their eight years of marrage, were very long and thick and still quite sensitive. Her legs were a bit long for her frame, giving her the illusion of more height then she actually had, especially in heels. Finally, her ass was very firm and she had a slight gap at the top of her thighs which showed off her puffy, bare cunt. When she finished removing her clothing, she knelt at his feet, knees spread wide, head down and hands behind her head.

"Is there anything in the kitchen that will burn if we are delayed?"

"No, Master."

"Good." He unzipped his pants, took out his thick, semi-erect cock and pushed it toward her mouth. She eagerly opened it and he gently slid it in.

"Don't spill any," was the only warning she got before he began to slowly release his bladder into her mouth. Linda closed her eyes and moaned. Performing this act was SO degrading and such an obvious show of her complete submission to her husband that it never failed to bring her to a high state of arousal in a short amount of time. He must be planning a pretty intense session if this was what he was starting with. Especially since they both had to work tomorrow.

Jim must have started planning this early today, since it was obvious that he hadn't pissed for quite a while. She found herself swallowing mouthful after mouthful of his hot urine. When he finished, he didn't remove his cock from her mouth but started to slide it in and out. She loved the feel of his thick organ growing in her mouth, stretching her lips and forcing her jaws wide. She didn't think he wanted her to use her hands, and clasped them behind her. More of his cock was fed into her mouth until he hit the back of her throat. Linda simply opened her throat and allowed it to be fucked, more and more cock disappearing until more than nine inches were fucking her mouth. She loved it, taking it with ease and never gagging. It was a matter of personal pride that she hadn't gagged since her first blow job, given to a senior with a long dick when she was thirteen.

Finally he came, grabbing her head and pumping his seed into her belly with short strokes. Linda had drool dripping down her chin and onto her breasts and she waited for his orgasm to subside so that she could breath. Finally he finished and pulled his cock out of her mouth, put it in his pants and said, "Follow me." Linda was too well trained to even attempt to get to her feet and crawled behind him toward the playroom.

Jim unlocked the door that most of their friends thought was a storage room and entered, Linda crawling behind him. Their play room wasn't big, but it was well stocked. It had no windows, which was fine with them, and plenty of places to hang things from the ceiling.

Jim opened a closet and removed a coil of rope from it.

"Stand up, my beautiful slut."

Linda stood and Jim began to create a breast harness with the rope. He planned to leave her in it for a while, so he didn't make it too tight, counting on the gradual swelling of her breasts to do that for him. He figured that after a half hour or so, her breasts would be swollen and sensitive enough for what he had planned.

When Jim finished with her breasts, he led her over to their 'horse'. It had a long dildo sticking up from the beam that Linda knew from experience was long enough to push deep into her pussy - or ass, if that was what he chose for her this night. She was starting to sweat and was panting in excitement, her thick nipples standing out on her tied breasts. Her scent was becoming quite noticeable and this turned her on as well. Before putting her on the horse, he used a set of wide leather cuffs to attach her wrists behind her back. Then, he pulled her elbows together and attached them with a wide strap. Flexible as she was, it was still a bit of a strain on her when they were finally touching. Next he added a large ring gag, then helped her position herself over the beam. When she was in place, he made her rise on her tiptoes and nestled the dildo between her wet sex lips.

"Ok love, now stand flat foot to make sure that it's seated right," said Jim.

She did, groaning as the thick phallus pushed a little deeper into her body. It was long and thick, but not, she knew well, as big as Jim's cock. Jim began rising the beam until the hard wood was pressing into her sensitive crotch.

"Up on your toes, slut."

Linda blushed when he called her that, but considering that she was so soaked that the fake cock slid into her with no trouble, she couldn't deny it. Up on her toes she went, and the board went with her. Linda was starting to get the feeling that tomorrow was going to be an uncomfortable day at work. She wondered what else he had in mind for her. She didn't have long to wait. Jim cuffed her ankles then attached each cuff to a ring on the floor. If Linda teetered either way, she could rest one or the other foot almost on the ball of her foot. Otherwise the best that she could do would be to rest on her tip toes and support most of her weight on the beam. This would make things hard since shifting on the beam was painful since the dildo would stretch her insides and rub around. Of course, allowing her sex to rest on the beam, something she knew she would have to do as her legs tired, would also be painful. Linda groaned as a fresh welling of lust ran through her body.

Her husband, however, was not finished with her. He walked over to a chest of drawers and opened it. Her returned with two short tubes and a small gun shaped object. Linda knew these well as her husband often used the tubes on her. Smiling, Jim pressed one of the tubes to her small aureole, then attached the gun and pumped the handle. Her thick nipple was immediately sucked into the tube. Several more pumps had the Linda was breathing hard through her stretched mouth as her nipple was sucked painfully into the tube. Jim repeated the process on her other nipple and stood back.

"Almost done," he announced.

Almost! Shit, she was already squirming from the discomfort! He must really be in an evil mood tonight. She wondered if they'd be calling in sick tomorrow. She shifted feet and one cunt lip got pinched causing her to jump a bit. More lust seeped into her belly. She really was, she reflected, a pain slut.

She wondered how long he would leave her like this and whether he would allow her to cum. Jim pulled something off the wall behind her and she felt a wide, cool piece of leather wrap around her waist. Shit, she thought, he really was going to give it to her tonight. As he cinched the leather tightly about her waist, she squirmed in lust, realizing that she could no longer draw a full breath. She was really getting into it now - the thick dildo was rubbing her in all the right places even as the hard wooden beam pressed painfully into her crotch. Jim walked behind her and attached a rope to a pulley in the beam above them. He then attached the rope to her elbow cuffs and slowly began to pull. Linda knew that she was really in for a strict session now, and groaned as she was forcibly bent forward. He kept pulling until her arms were painfully pulled up behind her, drool escaping from her forced open mouth. As a final touch he gathered her long, dark hair in a pony tail and laced a steel ring in it. Then he used it to pull her head back so that she was looking almost straight ahead. This was quite severe and Linda was now panting and moaning, drool sliding down her chin and throat.

"Well, that should hold you for a while."

Linda grunted looking at him. How long was she going to be left here? She had been really hungry, having skipped lunch, and even as horny as she was now, she knew that if she didn't get dinner, she'd be starving in the morning. Of course, her belly was quite full of Jim's piss at the moment, so it wasn't too bad. That wouldn't last, of course.

Jim reached down and turned on the large space heater. Before he walked out he turned to his lovely, suffering wife and said, "I think that you'll get twenty umm ... medium tonight. You can think about that until I return." He took one more look at his beautiful, shuddering wife, switched off the light, closed the door and left.

Linda panted and squirmed in the rising heat, the orange glow of the heater the only light in the room. She could cum, she knew she could, but Master hadn't given her permission so she would try her best not to. If she did, she would tell him and accept her punishment. Her nipples were on fire from the strong suction and her crotch was beginning to ache from all her shifting - not to mention the large dildo invading her pussy. Short, panting breaths were all she could take with the wide leather cincher cutting into her waist and she thought that even if she could cum, it might make her dizzy enough to pass out. Linda was in her version of heaven.

Gods! A medium set of twenty! Master must really be in a sadistic mood. Linda was rarely punished, but Jim had, over the years, trained her to get off on pain. Sets of twenty were standard parts of her training.

A light set of twenty usually consisted of one implement, and one target. This could be anything from a flogger and twenty swats to her tits, to a set of twenty using a cane on her ass. He'd done that to her several times and those marks took a week to heal, but she'd loved every minute of it. One of the worst though, were the times he'd made her masturbate, using only her clit, to several orgasms. Her clit was normally quite prominent and when she finished it was very swollen and stuck far from it's protective hood. He'd then had her lie on her back, open her legs wide and hold open her cunt lips with her hands. This, of course, made her clit a very easy target. Something Master had taken advantage of by using a crop directly on it twenty times. It had been excruciating, even though he had taken care not to damage her organ. She'd walked bowl legged for two days, but that hadn't kept them from fucking like rabbits. By that time it was easier to integrate pain into her pleasure, and, in fact, she had discovered that pain made her orgasms were far more intense then normal.

A medium set, the one she was in for tonight, was twenty on two body parts with one or two implements. She never knew, which, of course, was part of the torture, but she usually came at least once. It could be twenty to her ass with a flogger then twenty to her tits with the same flogger. Or, if he were in a more severe mood (and everything so far indicated that he was) it could be twenty to her ass with a flogger, twenty to her tits with a flogger, then twenty more to both places with a crop. Any implement could be used in any combination on any two body parts. She shuddered realizing that she might really have a hard time sitting tomorrow. Her whole crotch was now swollen and aching.

A heavy set consisted of three sets of twenty on three body parts with either two or three implements. That was what she got the weekends that they were going out to BDSM clubs or were spending the weekend at play and was usually delivered over time - often several hours.

But the worst was a severe set of twenty. This was only done to her over very long weekends or when they were on holiday. Often she spent several days recovering - even though she was still required to continue her slave duties. This set consisted of no less six body parts and at least three implements. It was delivered over a minimum of twenty-four hours. This meant that each breast could receive twenty hits from a flogger, then each nipple twenty from a crop. Master could extend this as much as he wanted. The last time, he'd decided that breasts, nipples, back, belly, each side of her ass, pussy (held open by her) and mons would be used as targets. Basically, he could whip her anywhere he wanted with anything he wanted to use. She had cum many times from that, but the marks had lasted for more then a week.

Linda squirmed again, reliving some of the more intense scenes they'd had. Her cunt started to clench and spasm and it was only by the purest force of will that she held off an orgasm. She wondered how long Master was going to leave her here - too much longer and she'd cum, not to mention be too sore to go to work tomorrow.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.