Snap - Cover

Snap

Copyright© 2002 by OrcRist747

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A strange teenage experience bring 3 boys to the head of their highschool social groups and families. Psychological manipulation and blackmail are fun, but the threat of love is everpresent. Sex, lies, and violence, what more could one want.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Humor   MaleDom   Rough   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

The transcript of the previous nights instant messaging session between Zach and Jen:

Hi

Hi yourself love. Is that all the greeting I get?

listen zach, this is all kind of crazy. first of all i don't know if i can deal with you still having sarah as your gf and more than that, i don't know if i should be sleeping with anyone.

I thought this might happen. You seemed antsy as we were getting to 5th period earlier today.

is that your whole reaction? that you were expecting this?

Listen love, I had hoped to get to know you better tonight, not argue about what is going on. You're mine. You know it, Sarah knows it, Crystal knows it, and so do the Twins. What you did this afternoon proved it. Unless you plan on leaving town, you know that the second we are near each other it's a done deal.

damn it Zach, then that's what i'll do!!! i'll tell MY MOM everything! EVERYTHING - do you hear me! i just want to be

no, not actually

normal again!

don't be a jerk!

The way you are digitally screaming at me it seems you think I am one. But guess what, I've had my share of shit already in this life. My mom drove into a pole 4 years ago, my dad is a half-alcoholic asshole, and it is all I can do to hold it together most days. So lay off! Not that you don't seem to have your own issues. Let me guess your dad left you/died/abused/molested you. That is why you fell prey to Crystal when you so obviously like dick and that is why you so easily fell into my arms the second I became forceful.

FUCK YOU!

I knew I was right. Which one was it?

FUCK OFF!

Tell me, it's algitht.

my dad died. and my mom has had a string of loser to shithead boyfriends since. she can't seem to deal with being alone.

Neither can you. You need me, plain and simple.

how are you doing this? how do you know this stuff? yes i need you. yes i need someone strong. daddy was a big man, and strong, but he was always gentle with me - like you only u r not as tall as he was.

You probably would not have sucked is dick though.

I'm sorry I don't know why I said that.

A few minutes pass.

Hey, you still there? Please say something, look I am really sorry.

how could you say that?

I'm sorry.

that's not good enough.

What is?

i don't know. why would you even think that, how could it pop into your brain?

I don't know; I am sorry. It's just my fucking genes I guess. It is something my dad would have said to my mom out of spite. Something to hurt her, but not directly insulting; backhanded was his way. I don't know how they ever got married but whatever.

no, now you tell me.

Well, my mom always used to think out loud about how she regretted marrying him. How the only good thing that ever came of it was me and my sister. She tried to make it work, but even she was human. She loved us so much though.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.