Snap - Cover

Snap

Copyright© 2002 by OrcRist747

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A strange teenage experience bring 3 boys to the head of their highschool social groups and families. Psychological manipulation and blackmail are fun, but the threat of love is everpresent. Sex, lies, and violence, what more could one want.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Humor   MaleDom   Rough   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Eastgate High

Where is he? Will he bring HER? Damn it I have to pull myself together. What the hell is wrong with me? Mom would kill me if she found out. Sex, what the hell was I thinking? But I need him; I have not felt so right since... No! I won't think about it.

But what about his girlfriend, they have been going steady for more than two years now. Everyone says it's obvious that they are going to be together at least until graduation and probably even try to go to the same college. How can I compete, she's gorgeous. I know I am pretty but... oh what am I going to do?

I should have got dressed and ran away. The hell with the pictures! If they had showed them around they would have been in deep shit too! Damn. Damn Crystal and her fingers. Damn!

Why isn't he here yet? A quarter of the lunch hour is over! I should leave. Maybe if I ignore him he'll just leave me alone. But what if he touches me? Even if he just puts his hand on mine I know I will have to do whatever he wants. What is wrong with me? How can I be like this? Yesterday I was a normal freshman. Well, normal aside from Crystal. Oh my god, here he comes...


The front part of the school, which held the cafeteria, had high ceilings, three stories high to be exact. When one walked into the front he would enter into the area of the school known as the forum. It was simply an open space without walls or doors separating it from the locker area which was to the left (upon entering) underneath the loft type structure which held the administrative offices. Walking to the far end of the forum, one would then see the library on the left and ahead another loft with open area underneath. This loft was the general faculty lounge and underneath it was the dining area of the cafeteria. The actual foodstuffs had to be purchased by the students in a small enclave located in the far right corner of the forum.

In the far corner of the cafeteria, Jen sat alone at one of the 'loner' tables, as they were called by the students. She had taken a seat by the window and was picking at her tray without actually looking at it. To anyone who might happen to look at her, it would be obvious the she was nervous. She was shaking her leg vigorously and with her free hand was twirling her hair. Her eyes flitted from one entrance of the dining area to another. She was waiting, not so patiently, for Zach.

He entered from the forum, carrying only his brown bag lunch and a smile, but walking alongside him was Sara. For the first time Jen took a close look at her and understood why Zach had chosen her over Crystal in the Shed. Both girls had pale skin, black hair, dark eyes, and were nicely stacked. However, while Jen had more 'elven' features, having a pert nose and lips and slightly long ears, Sara was a classic hot girl next door. Her face was round with soft features, and she had full plush lips, which Zach sneaked a kiss on as they descended the stairs into the dining area.

Sara was a bit confused. Zach was not as attentive as he usually was, and the kiss, well that was a surprise. He knew she felt uncomfortable with things like that in public and usually restrained himself. To be sure, she was glad that he wanted to kiss her but this was neither the time nor place. Furthermore, the two usually ate out on the lawn during spring but today here they were headed down into the dining area.

At the bottom of the steps, Zach stopped and surveyed the hall.

'Well there she is, ' he thought, 'Oh boy does she look nervous. Well I guess I had better get this the hell over with. Now we'll see just how smooth I have gotten in twenty-four hours.'

"Have a seat Sara," said Zach much to Sara's surprise. They had just reached the table at which Jen sat.

"Zach, what the heck is going on? I thought you said you needed to talk with a friend," replied Sara.

'A friend? Is that all I am, ' thought Jen.

"I do. Jen, meet Sara Weber; Sara, Jen Myers."

"Uh, hi," said Jen standing and offering her hand. Sara did not move, she just glared at Jen and then at Zach. She was about to turn around and storm out of the cafeteria when Zach put his arm around her and gently pushed down.

"Sara, I need you to sit down and discuss some things with Jen and me."

"Look Zach, I demand you let me know what is going on!" Sara said while allowing herself to be guided into a seat. "Half the guys in this school want to go out with me. What the hell do you think you are doing with another girl?!"

"Sara, we have talked about this before. You know I need... relief from certain tensions, and you have been unwilling to provide it. Jen on the other hand is more than willing, having given herself to me completely."

"WHAT!" screamed Sara, eliciting looks from the occupants of the surrounding tables and then turning to Jen, "You, you, sl-"

"That will be quite enough Sara," said Zach in a commanding firm voice that left Sara stunned. Zach never talked to her that way. He was always willing to hear her out on anything. Nor did he ever speak to her harshly; he was the consummate gentleman, soft spoken, good mannered, and most importantly not pushy. But now he was acting just the opposite of all those traits.

"I still want to go out with you Sara, but my Jen here will take care of me when you won't."

"This is ridiculous. Look Zach, I really liked you, and told you that when I was ready, you would be my first. But obviously you are like every other boy in the damn school and only want one thing, and are impatient to get it too."

With that she started to get up and tried to add one last thing, "Bye you cheating bastard! I hope you glad with your new huss-"

"Enough! Sit down girl," said Zach, barely holding back his rage. "You will still go out with me, and if I want to bring Jen along you will accept it."

"You can't tell me what to do you little - hey Ahhh, mmffmmm."

Zach had slipped his hand under her daily knee length skirt and pinched her clit while moving in to kiss her, so when she opened her mouth to cry out her surprise he clamped his mouth to her and knotted his tongue with hers. He had grabbed her with his left as he was sitting on her right, but now he turned her towards him and switched hands pushing her panties aside from her crotch with his right hand allowing himself to manipulate her clit skin to skin.

Thankfully her back was to the rest of the dining hall so to almost everyone it looked like they were just making out, nothing unusual for a couple that had been together for two years. But Jen was getting an eyeful. She watched as Sara's face turned from anger to surprise to incoherent.


That's right babes. Kiss me back. Let me see now, ah, there it is. I know exactly how to push your button. Shy guy Zach, eh; if only they knew; the fools. You are wet now, my god you are wet. I can't wait to taste you; I am sure now that when you come it's a flood. Well, we'll soon find out.


Zach and Sara were now both breathing through their noses because Zach refused to break the kiss. His tongue unknotted from Sara's and explored her mouth. Reveling in the sensitive underside of her tongue then darted all around to massage now extremely responsive mouth and lips.

His right hand was doing much the same. Using his left to steady her, his other hand parted her lips and entered her with two fingers. He loved the moisture, the gripping, tugging, and the longing of the virgin flesh around his appendage. He proceeded slowly, then finding her maidenhead began to retreat. She pulled at him with her pussy, the muscles involuntarily begging him for more; her body betrayed her. It did not know her anger, only her lust, the pent up desire for fingers other than hers to please her. She was almost gone, when in a last bout of sense she brought her hands to Zach's chest, trying to push him away, but just then his thumb found her clit and his fingers started to furiously pump in and out.

The fire in her groin was greater than anything she had ever imagined and her own juices, facilitating Zach's motions, were the fuel. She was so tight she felt every millimeter of Zach's fingers, and the circles his thumb was making on her clit were driving her squirming hips at a resonating frequency.

Sara's arms, instead of pushing Zach, now clung to him, and crushing herself against him she broke their kiss and buried her head in his shoulder sobbing.

'Amazing, ' Zach thought, 'Same reaction as Jen.' And from that reaction he could tell that she was close. Then her pussy started to drench his hand more than before and putting the added juices to good use he quickened the pace with his fingers. Sara too, added to the pace, rocking wildly on his hand.

All this had happened quickly, and whether it was an exhibitionist streak in her, or pent up lust, or perhaps rage that added to her heat, Sara started to cum just minutes after Zach had first put his had up her skirt.

Her back arched and a look of contented bliss crossed her face just before the dams broke loose. Biting down on Zach's shoulder she bucked hard on his hand pumping her hips so hard she moved the table. Nothing clouded her mind, as all her being was focused on Zach's hand. She felt as if an earthquake of pleasure had rolled through her body, ravishing her and leaving her thoroughly spent, which she was. Zach held her close, caressing her back with his left hand, and when she stopped quaking he pulled her into a deep kiss.

When she could move again she pulled out of the kiss and looked at Zach questioningly. He had just given her the most intense pleasure of her short life, but just before she had cursed at him, telling him it was over.

Zach, having held his fingers inside her the whole time, now withdrew them and brought them to Sara's lips.

"Clean one," he said. No question was it, but a command and suddenly Sara knew what she had to do. She needed that release, and she needed to be in his arms like right now. Then turning her eyes down, she opened her mouth to take both fingers.

"No, only one." So she slowly sucked one finger, rolling her tongue around it, then teasing the tip, and with one final slurp taking it out and swallowing her own juices. Zach then held the other finger out to Jen who eagerly sucked it into her mouth, and pretending it was his cock, proceeded to blow his finger. All the while she looked Sara directly in the eye and drew a line with her stare.

'He may go out with you, ' she seemed to communicate, 'But no one will please him like me, and in the end he will choose me.' The line had been drawn.


Oh my god what have I done? I had just had my first orgasm because of someone other than myself and I want more. But sharing my boyfriend? I'm not that kind of girl. Yet here I am sucking my own juices off of my philandering boyfriend's finger only to then watch his lover slurp up the rest from his other finger.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.