Snap - Cover

Snap

Copyright© 2002 by OrcRist747

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A strange teenage experience bring 3 boys to the head of their highschool social groups and families. Psychological manipulation and blackmail are fun, but the threat of love is everpresent. Sex, lies, and violence, what more could one want.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Humor   MaleDom   Rough   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Brring! The school bell sounded the end of another banal day at Eastgate high. Most of the students rushed to their lockers like a herd of frightened wildebeests on migration. One student in Ms. Gledhill's 6th period sophomore English class did not, however.

Zachary Aleckar waited for the class to clear before approaching his teacher.

"Ms G, I do not understand what why I only got C-, I mean that is barely passing."

"Language like 'I mean' is why Zach; your thought process and arguments were wonderful, and they are what saved your grade. Remember, half the grade is composition."

"But Ms G, I tried my best."

"I understand, but I am to grade on the quality of the work not the effort put into it."

"Well, can I do a re-write then?"

"Are you sure you have time with your AP math and physics classes?"

"I think so. I might have more homework then I like on the weekend, but I can accept that."

"Very well then, I will allow a re-write. You must however, go over the flaws in the original paper with me this afternoon."

Zach winced visibly, he really wanted to get over to his friends' house; they were going to finish and launch a rocket today. There was silence as Ms. Gledhill waited for Zach's decision. Finally he agreed.

Half an hour, and many criticisms later Zach emerged from room 99 and walked down the 9th hall to the math wing. He was frustrated; each stylistic and technical flaw that Ms. Gledhill had pointed out was part of what he considered his style. It was as if she wanted to kill his voice and make him sound like the people who wrote those damn grammar books that she so loved.

'The hell with it, ' he thought. 'I do math and science; let her take her damn grammar and shove it up her ass.' He passed through the math wing and out into a bright, spring, afternoon.

'Wednesday over! Well at least I am past the middle of the week. Now to get to Chris 'n Ricks house, ' and contemplating model rocket engines he set out to retrieve his bike.


"Where the hell is Zach!?" Complained Chris.

"How the hell am I supposed to know? Did you try calling him?" asked Rick in reply.

"At least five times god damn it! He's the only one of us who understands the new

engines-"

"That we bought."

"Yeah, but he made the fuselage, and has done most of the assembly."

"Yeah whatever, I'm gonna call Jill and see what she's up to."

"Man, how come you waste time with her?"

"You know why you idiot; she may not be as pretty as your Meg, or Zack's Sara, but you haven't gotten any yet even though you have been working harder."

"Man, fuck you, how can you make fun of your own brother for getting blue-balled - "

"Pretty easily apparently."

"Shiiit! I didn't tell you what happened on Saturday with Meg. I am over at her house, right, and we're necking on the couch in her game room when Meg looks at me with those fucking hypnotic green eyes and says, 'My parents aren't going to be home till late today... '

"So I get all excited, like, you know, I think I am finally gonna score. She got up off the couch and turned on her stereo, and then she started to dance. I thought she wanted to dance so I got up too. Instead she pushed me back down and started to grind that sweet ass into my lap.

"Now I started to firm up right away, and she must have noticed 'cause she stopped grinding and moved over to start dry humping my leg."

"You're shitting me, Meg? Miss, no-frenching-in public Meg?"

"That's right, I couldn't believe it either. In fact the only part that believed it was king cobra. He was raring to go so I slipped my right hand to her left breast and started kneading. She moaned and shoved her tongue in my mouth. I thought she was going to swallow my tongue while choking me with hers.

"I thought I was going to pass out from lack of air, but thankfully she pulled out her tongue, licked my ear and stood up. She started to sway again, slowly, carefully, to the beat; I didn't get off the couch this time. Then she started balling up her shirt at her stomach. Now Meg has this great flat stomach, not muscular but flat and soft. She knows it drives me wild, and I was about to grab her when she brought her torso right to my face. I did what came natural and stuck my tongue in her belly button and then she-"

"Broke out laughing 'cause it tickled too much," joked Rick.

"Man fuck you! She didn't laugh; she liked it so much that she grabbed my head and held it there. She probably wanted more but I wanted more too; more of her skin and less of her clothes that is. So I pushed her away and grabbed her shirt to pull it off her. I didn't get far though, 'cause she slapped my hand away.

She did not disappoint for long; she wiggled out of her shirt and winked. I was so stunned I fell back onto the couch. Meg then turned and shook her ass in my face, and in those tight jeans little is left to the imagination.

"She kept dancing and teasing me, and I was getting totally worked up when she suddenly stopped and turned off the music.

" 'What are you doing babes?' I asked getting up.

" 'Shh, sit, ' she replied quietly, and I of course did what she asked. I had no idea what to expect. I wasn't sure if she would break out laughing and tell me to go home or jump in my lap.

"My doubts were put to rest immediately as she unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans and walked over to me.

" 'Peel them off Chris, but leave the panties, ' Meg said in her best impression of seductive voice. She was trying to sound sultry but the teenager in her was too strong and her request came out so cute that I grabbed her and pressed her lips to my mouth. She kissed back hard, and held my head with her hands. My hands however, were busy getting her jeans down, and I can't tell you how hard it was to not send her panties down with them! But Meg is my girlfriend so I decided not to push it.

"She stepped out of her jeans, and without breaking our kiss sat down in my lap facing me. You know that means that my crotch was touching hers. She must have felt how hard I was, 'cause she broke our kiss, grinned and said, 'How about we get some of your clothes off.'

"Now I would have jumped up and been naked in less than 30 seconds but Meg was determined to take it slow. She didn't budge from where she sat, and just started unbuttoning my shirt while she kissed me. Once she had all the buttons open she spread the shirt, ran her hands through my chest hair and suddenly bit my right nipple. I'd had my eyes closed till then relaxing, letting her do as she would. But this startled me, and I opened my eyes to see her giving me this impish grin. By now I was not sure if this was the girl, the virgin, that I started dating at the beginning of the school year."

"Shit dude, who knew Meg would turn out this hot," quipped Rick, "but come on, what happened next?"

"Well, there we are, her in her underwear and me getting there when we hear a shout from the front of the house.

" 'Guess who's home?!'

" 'Holy shit! My brother!' Yelped Meg as she jumped up and quickly got dressed.

" 'Your brother? I thought he was at college, ' I replied while straightening out my clothes.

" 'He was, but this week is his spring break. I thought that he and his friends would go to Mexico or something; like they had last year. He didn't come home over winter though so I guess he decided to surprise us.'

" 'Shit, couldn't he have waited a couple hours?'

" 'Shh, looks like you are going to meet him.'

"Rick you know both of us are pretty decent in size, right?"

"Yeah, I guess, just under 6 feet, 180. Why?"

"Well Meg's brother walks in and he was 3 inches taller, probably 30 lbs heavier, and when he shook my hand his grip felt like a vise! This was not a guy you fucked with!

"Since he was there, Meg and I knew we weren't going to get any privacy, so we invited him to watch with us the movie which we were supposed to be watching."

"God damn Chris, that sucks!"

"And what's more, on Monday she tells me that since her brother is with the family, her parents have decided to go visit their grandma, so she is gone till Sunday!"

"Ha! Not just foiled but filleted! Those balls of yours must be indigo by now!"

"Man!" And so saying Chris punched his brother which started one of their common friendly brawls. Two wrestlers rooming together is bound to produce such things.


As Chris was starting his story a few miles away, Zach got on his bike and pedaled hard out of the school bike lot. He was already late, but as he got to the first street crossing his mind wandered to his longtime girlfriend Sara. He had been dating the fair, raven-haired beauty since 8th grade and still marveled at his good fortune at going steady with one of the most beautiful girls in the school. Ever since their fellow students found out that Sara's math tutoring sessions with Zach had turned into make-out sessions there had been a sharp spike in volunteer tutors; mostly smart boys who hoped for half as much good luck as Zach had.

But similar to Chris's former situation, Zach had gotten no farther then mutual groping; but since Sara came from an old-fashioned family Zach considered the fondling an accomplishment. And furthermore, Sara was very paranoid about sex. She had this idea that once she had had sex she would belong to the boy and her to her, so she was not about to do anything hasty.

So, wrapped up in malcontent mutterings about his gorgeous girlfriend's miserly rationing of sex Zach got to "his short cut." Or that is at least how he thought about it since as far as he knew he was the first person to find it and only he, Chris, and Rick knew about it. The "short cut" was actually a path off the road that was hidden behind a barbed wire fence and a lot of bushes. The fence protected county open space that was free to be roamed by anybody, but like any government open space, had only certain entrances so as to keep out unauthorized motor vehicles and to keep in some of the wild animals.

Where Zach was, the barbed wire fence curiously had a hole in it. Not a hole that was cut or crashed but rather the massive collection of bushes had apparently been there before the government decided to make the fence. When it did, the fencer just put one fencepost on either side of the mess; he most likely believed that no one in his right mind would try to make it through those bushes. He obviously neither had a teenage boy to deal with, nor did he remember being one himself.

Zach had actually fallen into the bushes a year back when he and his friends had, against the good advice of their parents, been playing ball in the street near the school. Rick had launched a pass and Zach, not looking in front of him, ran headlong into the bushes only to land relatively unscathed on the other side, on a faint path that led into the light forest that pervaded that part of the open space. The boys were of course curious and investigated the path for at least a mile into the open space. They found that it cut through the open space and with a pair of wire cutters they were able to open the fence on the other side. This gave them a nice private thoroughfare into their neighborhood that saved them from biking several miles around the open space boundary. While exploring, the boys had also come across a small creek that apparently was an offshoot of the large creek that ran through the open space. At one of the more secluded places along this little creek the boys had bought, borrowed, and stolen enough supplies to construct three walls, a roof, and a very wide door. This served as their little getaway. They hid pornography, a bit of weed, and anything else they needed to conceal there. This was also where they brought their girlfriends from time to time to try different things; unfortunately few of the latter had worked so far.

After looking around for a moment Zach plunged into the brush on his bike.

'Damn, I have got to pick up some of the specs from the Shed.' And going over what he needed in his head, he turned his bike down the creek towards the Shed.

As he approached the makeshift structure, he saw rays of light coming through the cracks in the walls.

'Chris or Rick is here? I wonder what for, ' thought Zack. But as he came within hearing range he was startled to hear female giggling.

'Whoa! They didn't get their girlfriends started on some playtime did they?' Zack dropped his bike a good thirty feet up stream from the Shed and circled around, at a similar distance, to the front. The tree line on the shore was only about twelve feet from the creek so Zach was well hidden by various trees and bushes. When turned to face the Shed he took his mini binoculars, which he carried so that he could spot his rockets once they had reached high altitudes, and angled them towards the open door of the Shed.

To his utter amazement he saw Jen Myers and Crystal Brooks, the former a freshman, and the latter a junior, two of the hottest girls at their high school, naked, mouth to mouth, chest to chest, and with their fingers in each others' crotch. Zach immediately whipped out his cell phone and dialed Chris.

"Chris, hi this is Zach listen -"

"Man where the fuck have you been; you were supposed to be here forty-five minutes ago!"

"Never mind that now -"

"What the fuck do you mean never mind!" "Listen, shut up and listen! You and Rick need to get over here to the Shed NOW! Swing around to the school side and then come in from that entrance. Make sure you are real quiet. Oh yeah, tell Rick to bring his Polaroid ™, and the zoom lens, and hurry!"

"Zach, you fucking crazy ass, what the hell is goin' on and why do you need the camera!?"

"There are two naked chicks in the Shed! I shit you not! Now you and Chris get your asses over hear fast. I am going to turn off my phone so the girls don't hear the sound bye."

"Wait, Zach -"


"Rick, you are not going to believe this."

"What?"

"Zach says that there are two naked girls in the Shed and that we should get over there fast with your camera."

"Dude, quit kiddin' around tell me what Zach said," replied Chris obviously not believing his dumbfounded sibling.

"That is what he said, dude; seriously." Rick pressed. His brother could see the seriousness in his expression.

"Well, what the hell. If he is screwing with us we'll kick his ass, but if he isn't then... Dude two naked chicks!!!" The idea of actually getting a look at live nude female bodies finally hit him.

"Okay let's go." And so the two grabbed the camera, their bag full of model rocket paraphernalia, jumped on their bikes and headed out.


They biked around the open space on the road, until they got to the entrance that Zach had used thirty minutes earlier. Looking around they crashed through the bushes and poured on every ounce of energy they had. When they got to within half a mile of the Shed, they eased off and approached from the side Zach said they should. To do this they had to abandon the path and picking their way through the woods was no easy task with their bikes so by the time they found Zach they were huffing and puffing from exertion.

"Shit you guys were panting so loud I could have found you if I were blind! And anyway, what took you guys so long," Zach scolded. "What if they had left!?"

"Dude shut-up," retorted Rick, "We had to bike around the damn open space. Now give me those binoculars so that I can have a look."

"Here," said Zach as he handed Rick the binoculars.

Putting the instrument to his eyes, Rick pointed his vision into the Shed. The girls had shifted position now. The gorgeous Jen Myers whose waist length raven colored hair turned heads in the halls of the high school had her head in between Crystal Brooks' long tan legs. Crystal was a swimmer and so her blond hair was cut short. That however was the only short part of her. Her legs were tanned from all the time in the sun and they seemed to go on forever. As Jen ate her cunt, Crystal kneaded her ample bosom. She was not large but certainly equipped. Jen on the other hand was something out of a classical dominatrix video. Pale skin with jet black hair and eyes, her breasts were huge for her average height.

The boys were not close enough to hear the moaning going on in the shed, but Rick at least, because he had the binoculars, could tell that Crystal was lost in a world of her own. She heaved with every breath, lifting her hips into Jen's face as if she were trying to shove her whole hole into Jen's mouth. Rick's dick was harder than it had been in his life. He was so far gone he was about to start rubbing himself when Zach hatched his plan:

"Alright guys, here it is, we have a camera with a zoom lens, plenty of film and bikes. What we need to do is to take pictures of them going like they are right now. The pictures need to show the whole scene; you know, their faces and what they are doing. Once we have a bunch photos we put all but the second best one into the rocket-gear bag and bury it with a marker that only we will recognize. Then I will take the photo and walk up to them and make them an offer: they fuck us whenever we want or we put these pictures up all over the school, mail them to their parents, and post them on the internet."

"Zach, you are fucking crazy that is blackmail! What if they come clean to their parents?"

"Then deny the whole thing. We'll already have the other photos buried and we can take care of the one we show them by burning it (Zach also carried a lighter because it was useful for the rocket launching as they did not want to waste money on an electronic launching system). At worst all we get is a free show; at best we have two lovely, if reluctant, pieces of ass for whenever we want. Now tell me guys, is that or is it not worth the risk?" Zach's two friends were dumbfounded. Zach was always the smart yet safe and moral one of the group. Usually it was Rick who hatched the crazy plans like the model rocket shoulder launcher that had almost ripped of his brother's ear. This time however, Zach had woven together what to his friends' adolescent minds was a foolproof plan.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.