Poet's Seduction - Cover

Poet's Seduction

by Queen Victoria

Copyright© 2002 by Queen Victoria

Incest Sex Story: Her son is a poet who looks to mom for a muse.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Romantic   Coercion   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

Julia sat behind her desk in the study. Before her lay a stack of bills waiting for her attention, but she had forgotten about them for the moment. Her eyes attentively watched her son, Joshua, through the window. He was lying on the hammock that hung on the covered deck on the back porch. Rain fell continuously around him, but it didn't seem to bother him, or, more likely, it was the rhythm of the falling rain that had him caught in a trance as he wrote furiously in his notebook. She wondered what masterpiece he was creating. Her quiet, ever too serious little boy had grown up into a very talented young man. When he didn't have his head buried in a book, usually a poetry book, he was writing. She had read a few of the poems that he had allowed her to see and she had been blown away by the intensity and overwhelming emotion that he was able to create with his words. On days like this one, when the smell of the wet soil mixed with that of the blooming spring flowers, he became entranced and there was very little that could be done to pull him out of it.

Quite suddenly Josh looked up, looking straight at his mother, as if he'd known she was watching him. The shock of staring straight into his intense black eyes sent confusing thrills throughout Julia's body, and caused her to gasp and draw back a bit. His eyes glanced down, slowly caressing over her breasts, the uncomfortable top three buttons having been released earlier in the evening. His eyes moved over her body, moving up to her lips where her head rested on her hand and her fingers had unconsciously been stroking her full lower lip. She watched in shock as his tongue slipped out and licked his lips. Reality broke through her trance, but the effects of that one intense look remained. She managed a small smile and waved at him. He stared at her for a moment longer before giving her a small smile and then going back to his writing, writing faster than ever.

Julia shook her head. She was turning into an old maid if one innocent glance could have such an effect on her. Confusion was setting in her mind though. That look didn't seem so innocent. No, she told herself, she was just imagining things. The problem wasn't her son; it was her lack of a sex life. She settled back into her chair, berating herself when she realized that her son's stare had gotten her juices flowing. She felt her nipples pushing against her snug bra. She was absolutely shocked that her body had betrayed her so horribly. She had spent the last eight years working to become independent of men. She didn't have time for foolish sexual liaisons, or love for that matter. One broken heart was enough for a lifetime.

When Josh was eight years old his father had left them. Julia had come home from work just before Josh was to get home from school. She had walked into the house just like she did everyday, taking the key out of the hole, slipping her shoes off, hanging up her purse, and as she turned to lay her briefcase down by her desk she saw it. A solid white envelope lay on her desk, with "Julia" written on the front. Dread overwhelmed her.

She was overreacting, she told herself. Maybe it was a card, maybe, maybe... but all of the maybes in the world couldn't change what she knew was in that envelope. With a shaking hand she reached down and opened the flap, sliding out the single piece of paper that was inside. She unfolded the paper, clasping her fist against her chest as soon as she saw the all too familiar slanted and harsh handwriting of her husband. Her eyes never blinked as she read his excuses.

He had never loved her, he wrote. He had married her because he felt responsible for getting her pregnant, and he had lied from that day forward out of guilt. He'd had enough. He wanted to find a woman he could love, a woman that didn't make him feel resentment every time he looked at her, a woman who would fill his life with love and passion. All in all, anyone but her.

Julia had sat at her desk while sobs overcame her. She had tried; she had tried so damn hard to make him love her. She knew he didn't, but her love for him made her try anything. She had created a beautiful home. She made sure to take care of him and her son with love and understanding. She had tried to interest him in their sex life. She had done everything in her power, but it hadn't been enough. He never loved her.

Julia's biggest regret was that Josh had found her in that horrible state. She was hysterical when he had walked through the front door after school. He had immediately rushed to her and just hugged and held her while she cried. He took the note from her hands and before she could stop him he'd read every horrible word his father had written about his mother. He'd looked at her silently as she cried, his fascinatingly dark eyes watching her. Julia had felt horrible.

She looked at him through her tear-soaked eyes and said, "I'm so sorry, honey. I tried; I tried so hard. I'm so sorry."

He'd crawled into her lap then and lay in her arms, never saying a word, just showing her his support by being there.

Julia had sworn she would make it up to her son somehow. She had become independent, in every way. She had devoted her life to her son, praying that it was enough this time.


It was Saturday night and Julia found herself alone in the house. Josh had gone over to a friend's house, or so he'd said. Julia had thought it rather odd since Josh rarely went out much. But, she hadn't argued, in fact, she'd hoped it was something he'd do more often. He spent too much time alone.

She decided to use the night to relax a bit. She took a long soak in the bathtub and started herself a fire to chase away the chill of the continuing rain. She poured herself a glass of wine and turned on some soft music. She sat down and closed her eyes and let the rest of her senses take over. She felt the warmth of the fire caressing her legs; the whispery swish of the silk nightie as it caressed her flushed skin. For the first time in a long time she let herself enjoy her body. Her breasts, still pert at her age, were tipped with large nipples that when aroused extended out quite nicely. Her skin was an ivory white, her areolas a dusty pink. Her dark hair contrasted with her light skin. She kept it shoulder length for efficiency, but that couldn't hide the sheen and beauty of its thickness. Her lips were very full, and the same dark shade of pink as her nipples. Though she didn't realize it herself, her brown eyes grew to black just like her son's when she was aroused.

Her light breathing caused the silky fabric to move up and down her nipples, sending soft tingles through her body, and causing her light breathing to become a little heavier. She stretched her legs out before her, her nightie only reaching mid-thigh. She pressed her legs together, pushing her pussy lips up against her clit. She moaned lightly. She was on the verge of being drunk, and so she allowed herself to let go. Her hand moved up to cup her breast. She rubbed her nipple, and then flicked it lightly with her fingers. She felt it push against the fabric. Her hips rotated a bit as she continued to torture herself. She succeeded in getting herself very frustrated, and finally, she grabbed a hold of her nipple and rolled it between her finger and thumb. The intense feeling caused her to arch her hips a bit, and she finally brought her other hand down to meet her anxious pussy. She slipped the thin straps of her nightie down her arms, slowly, tantalizingly, uncovering her full breasts. The heat from the fire kissed her puckered nipples, and Julia licked her lips at the feeling.

God, she was so hot. She finally pulled up her nightie, exposing her naked pussy. She opened her legs, letting the heat from the fire warm her already hot pussy juices. She was moaning continuously now as she slowly ran her tapered finger up and down her slit, flicking her clit with her fingernail, torturing herself. Her body shook, perspiration broke out on her skin and she sobbed out her need. She finally delved deep into her dark curls, slowly penetrating deep inside. Her body jerked, begging for the wonderful friction of her finger so very deep inside. She gasped a bit, and then pulled her finger back out, only to return again to her depths with two fingers this time. She began a slow rhythm, letting her body rock against her hand, maneuvering her pussy muscles to clamp down tightly on her fingers as her thumb rubbed on her clit; all the while she pulled and tugged on her nipples with her other hand.

She whimpered and moaned under her manipulations, her juices running down her hand as her fingers picked up pace. She could feel the tension building; she knew she was on the verge of her climax. Her eyes clenched tightly as she focused all of herself on her release. She cried out, slamming her fingers deep inside her, she was so close! She had to cum, had to have that orgasm that was so close. In the last second of her consciousness she felt a warm hand cover her breast and a warm breath on her neck. She couldn't open her eyes as her climax hit her, hard. A hot mouth came down on hers and she sucked the tongue that slipped into her mouth as she screamed into the stranger's mouth. Her body jerked and bucked against her hand and the hand that caressed her nipples.

She continued kissing the stranger as she slowly came down from her orgasm. Her body tingled and hummed with her satisfaction. She would've purred if she could, but then, reality hit her and she pushed and shoved at the person that hovered over her naked, sheaning body.

His mouth finally pulled away from her and looked down at her in annoyance, "Yes?" he asked.

"Good God, JOSH! What in the hell are you doing? Oh my God! Y-you were... do you know what you were doing? Jesus Christ, what the hell... why are you here?" she screeched out in shock. She looked down at herself when he kept staring at her body and not her face. She shrieked and grabbed her nightgown, pulling it up to cover herself.

"Yes, I know what I was doing. I was touching you, Mom, just like I've always fantasized doing," he said in a soft voice, his eyes still devouring her curves under the silk nightgown.

"Just like you've always fantasized?! Josh, what are you talking about? I'm your mother for godsakes!" His admission completely baffled her. He couldn't be serious. He was probably just teasing her... right?

"Mom, Julia, I love you, in every way. You're everything to me and I've been dying to make love to you for the longest time. You are the most beautiful woman, and the most wonderful person, how could I not want you?" he whispered as he leaned over and lightly kissed her neck, trailing kisses down her collar bone, making her close her eyes as he licked her most sensitive spot.

She shook her head. "No, Josh. No. Do you hear me? Absolutely not! I'm your mother and I'll be damned if I'm going to screw up your life more than I have already. No, listen to me," she begged as he tried to touch her again, "This isn't right, and it's not going to happen. Please, Josh, look at me. You deserve to find the love of your life. You're at the point in your life where you get to go off into the world and find her. Don't let me get in the way of that, please. I've already done that with one man, I won't do it again!" she cried as she jumped up ready to flee from the room and the nightmare that she had just been caught up in.

Josh grabbed her wrist, pulling her up against him. "I want you," he whispered as he looked deep into her mirroring black eyes. "I want to feel you against me, I want to touch you, make you moan, to look into your eyes as you reach the pinnacle of your satisfaction."

Julia was caught in his eyes, unable to either move or run away. Her son, the poet, had immobilized her with his words. His hands caressed her naked back, moving down to cup her butt. He kissed her neck again, making her gasp, his lips moved down to her breasts, kissing her cleavage. Julia's breath was getting heavy again, but by some force unknown to her she was able to pull herself away from the desire and passion that emanated from her son.

"No!" she cried as she tore herself away from him and ran up to her bedroom, locking the door behind her.

She went into her connecting bathroom and immediately splashed cold water on her face, trying to sober herself up enough to take stock of her situation. She looked at herself in the mirror, trying to come to terms with her son's desire for her. It was crazy, she told herself, and the last thing he needed to be thinking about. He was leaving for college in two months; his life was just beginning. It was insane, she told herself again, and it wasn't going to happen! She straightened up, giving herself a very determined look. This thing that had happened tonight would not be repeated. She would not even give him the chance to bring it up. She could play the cold fish, and she would, if it was the last thing she did!


Julia rubbed her throbbing head as she walked into the cool house from the intense heat outside that had been the norm for the last few days. She kicked off her shoes, not caring where they landed and dumped her suitcase right beside them. Her eyes were burning and she had a knot in her neck the size of Texas. Her problem hadn't been work today. Her problem was that she couldn't seem to get any sleep. She was plagued with dreams of her son. Every time she closed her eyes she would remember the feel of his hand on her breast, and the arousing flick of his tongue against her own. She would wake up sweating, with her pussy juices already running down her legs, she couldn't fight the need to touch herself as the dream echoed in her mind, causing an all consuming ache deep inside of her. She would jam her fingers inside of her, angry at what had caused her arousal, even angrier that the memory wouldn't leave her in peace. She would fuck herself hard, biting down on her lip when she came, not wanting her son to hear her cumming, not wanting him to know it was him that had her in a constant state of arousal.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.