Hypnotist - Cover

Hypnotist

by Natasja

Copyright© 2002 by Natasja

Erotica Sex Story: Thanks to a visit to a hypnotist, co-workers find a way to use a female collegue any way they want. And they do.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Hypnosis   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   .

At work, I and a co-worker had been talking about a hypnotist that was coming to town with his show. My co-worker told me he knew somebody who could do that as well and we agree to go see him sometime. So a few days pass by and we go to see him with a whole group from work. He does his routine, and I'm told I have eaten sour grapes like they were oranges and that kind of stuff. What they actually did, I find out the next day.

I go to work, and I felt the need to dress really sexy that day. High heels, short skirt without my underwear on, and a shirt, wich is somewhat oversized, so that you can see a lot of me, and even more if I bend over, because I'm not wearing a bra as well. Because work is about to begin, the cantine is pretty full, and I get whisled when I walk through the door. I just smile and walk to the coffee machine. When I'm getting my coffee I suddenly feel a hand on my ass, sliding down, and going under my skirt. The hand then goes up again and stops between my buttocks, where it starts massaging the right half of my butt. I turn around to see who it is, but the hand remains where it was, so when I've turned the hand is on my pussy. I look up and see the hand belongs to my new co-worker, a man who I've seen, but haven't met. I tell him to keep his hands to himself, but he just smiles at me. I push away his hand, and turn around for my coffee. Bad idea. As I'm faced towards the coffe machine, I feel him pushing me against it hard, I'm flat against the coffee machine, and I haven't had time to scream yet as a big hard cock comes bashing into my backside. I feel like I'm being ripped open, his cock is so big I can only gasp for air. Because he's pushing so hard only my body is against the machine, my legs are both off the ground, spreading as much as I can to relieve the tension on my asshole, but he notices this and with his knees he pushes my legs back together. It feels like his dick has grown and all I can do is wait for him to come. Just before he does, he pulls out his dick and squeeses it between my buttocks, all of his cum is now running down the inside of my leg. I feel him no longer and I think it's over. I start crying silently and I want to leave. But the new guy wasn't done yet. Without me seeing it, he bend over, made his hand into a fist and drives it hard into my pussy. This time I did scream. He bangs it in so hard and deep that he actualy lifts me of the ground. He carries me around like a trophy and some co-workers give him an applause. He puts me facedown on a table, pulls his fist out, and rams his dick in to me. He starts pounding away, and with his hands squeezing my tits he pulls me up straight, so everybody there can see me. Then he comes. He pulls out his dick and with one hand rubs my pussy. It has become all wet. He bends over, licks one of my tits and says; It looks like you've enjoyed this as much as I have. I feel ashamed, bu the worst part was that this remark seemed to be the signal for the rest of them to have a go. All through the workday I feel this constant pounding on my ass, my face, my cunt. There's a dick between my tits all the time and my hands are being used to jerk people off. And all the time I see him sitting there, smiling. He has got his dick in his hand, and every hour or so, he joins in. And everytime he enters me it feels like the first time.

Finally the day draws to an end and I can go home, all covered in cum. When I get there I want to take a shower, but before I can, the doorbell goes. I put on a towell and open the door. I'm shocked when I see the new guy's smiling face looking at me. He pulls me out of my house and pushes me against the wall. Without removing the towel I feel him entering my ass once again. When he 's finished this time, he starts to rub my pussy. He says " You know that hypnotist, he said you could really suck a dick. We agreed that he could fuck you if he could hypnotize you to forget all the sex you have had in the last 24 hour if somebody rubbed your pussy. He pushes my back against the wall and while pushing his hand into me he says; so tomorrow you will have forgotten all about this. He turns his hand into a fist and jams it up my cunt. I jerk my body and start to cry. Then he pulled his hand out and put it on my exposed breast. While sqeezing he says to me; " And won't that be a shame!". His hands slide down and give my pussy a firm rub. He smiles and leaves. I watch him leave, not remembering what he had said and I don't even hear my neighbours, who heard the his remarks, sneaking up from behind, getting their dicks out and start jerking while staring at my naked, sweaty body. As I realize I'm naked and turn around to go back in to my house, it's too late.

I felt the need to dress really sexy next day...

Since I was hypnotized, it became a busy time for me. Men who were already banging me told their friends, and they told theirs, and so on, about the new free fuck. Everybody knew that I would forget my sexual activities from the last 24 hour, when firmly rubbing between my legs. I thought that I wasn't getting enough, because I always forget. So I got hornier and hornier. But there was something else that I didn't know, and everybody else id. It would become apparent to me at the start of the next month.

The evening before the new month started I was actually having a quiet night. Nobody in sight who was about to nail me. I didn't know this was the silence before the storm. When I had gone to bed I heard a clock sounding it's bel. It was midnight, the start of a new month. Suddenly I heard a lot of noise downstairs. I got up to look what it was, presuming it had been the cat, I din't put a robe on, and headed towards the door, dressed only in a very short shirt. Suddenly the door flew open and several men flew into my bedroom, yelling that they wanted to be first. Before I knew what happened my arms were tied behind my back. I started to scream for help, but as they pushed me down the stairs, it seemed to excite the men even more. One was carrieng me by the shoulders and two men had one leg each, walking as far apart as they could. The other men around me were getting impatient, grabbing my shirt, and my fully exposed pussy. I struggled to escape but they had a tight grip on me. When we were heading for the front door I screamed again. Not for help, but because one of the man had managed to come close enough to bang his fingers up my ass. My body reacted by catapulting upwards, but unfortanetly their was another hand waiting. My body responded again and the hand of the first man went in deeper. I bounced up and down between them until we left my home. I was shocked to see a crowd of people had gathered and they cheeered when I was carried out. Through a millions of hands and other objects being shoved into all availabale holes, they throw me into a van.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.