Eight Is Enough: And Two's Not Bad, Either

by Uncle Mike

Copyright© 2002 by Uncle Mike

Incest Sex Story: Elizabeth Bradford teaches her younger brother Tommy how to kiss. But the lessons go further, despite the difficulty of hiding their activities in a crowded home. At last they get away by themselves. (Past reviewers have praised this story for its realistic depiction of life in a big family and how that would affect Elizabeth and Tommy's plans.)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Petting   .

In a house with eight kids it's hard to find time alone. Heck, it's impossible. It's hard enough just to avoid being in a real crowd.

So it was kind of a treat to have only my sister Elizabeth in the room with me when we were watching this old movie on TV.

Oh, I should introduce myself. My name is Tommy Bradford. I'm 14, and, like I said, I'm one of eight kids. And Elizabeth's one of my sisters -- I'd say one of my older sisters, but they're all older than me. I'm the baby of the family except for Nicholas, and he doesn't count because he's just 8. Anyway, Elizabeth's just a year older than me, and for a lot of years we were the tail end of the family, so we're used to spending time together. I mean, we argue and stuff like regular brothers and sisters, but we're also used to confiding in each other and asking for advice.

I never paid too much attention to what she looked like -- heck, she was my sister, right? But some of the older guys in school asked me about her a few times, so I tried to figure out what they saw in her. She doesn't look too bad, for a sister, I mean. She dresses OK, and she's not real thin or real fat -- although she's always saying she could stand to lose a few pounds. And a couple of the guys who asked about her said they really like her hair -- it's long, almost to her waist. And she smiles a lot.

So, anyway, like I was saying, it was Elizabeth and me alone in the house, watching TV. Most of the other kids were out doing one thing or another, and Mom and Dad and Nicholas were over at one of our relatives. Elizabeth and me would have had to go to, but we'd been out that morning -- me working on a school project with some of my buddies, Elizabeth doing something with her friends. So we lucked out and Nicholas got stuck going alone.

So we're watching TV, right? And we couldn't agree on what to watch, so we flipped a coin to see who could pick first. I lost, and Elizabeth picked this old movIe. I said that wasn't fair because the thing was gonna be on for like two hours, and by then somebody else might have come home, or even Mom and Dad, and I wouldn't get my chance. But she just giggled and said she'd won fair and square. Which was true, so I gave up. I could've just gone to my room or something, but the movie didn't look too bad when it started -- some guy walked into a dark alley and got blown away in the first five minutes -- so I watched with her.

It turned out that nobody else got killed in the whole movie, or even beaten up. And the cop investigating the murder fell in love with this woman he talked to, the victim's sister. So I was starting to lose interest.

But then the cop and the woman are about to say good night, and he kissed her. I mean, he kissed her good. I leaned forward and I might have even scooted forward on the couch a little. It used to be, just a couple of years ago, I would have thought that stuff was junk. But I'll admit I'm interested in some of the girls at school. Only I wasn't sure what to do. I'd never kissed a girl -- not a real one, anyway, just Mom and aunts and stuff.

So I'm watching real careful to see just what the cop does -- like, does he open his mouth? And do you aim right for the center of her mouth, or off to the side, or what?

I must have been really into it, because when I felt a touch on my shoulder I jumped up and almost fell onto the coffee table. And Elizabeth started laughing so hard I thought she'd pee in her pants.

Anyway, once I calmed down and she stopped laughing, she started teasing me about paying so much attention to the kissing. And I guess I blushed.

"Tommy! Don't tell me you've never kissed a girl."

I just hung my head down. I was ashamed to look at her.

I guess she must have seen how I felt, because the teasing left her voice. "No, really?" she goes. "Oh, Tommy, I'm sorry I made fun of you. I just thought -- really?"

I told her I'd thought about it some times, but I just didn't know how to do it -- you know what I mean. She giggled, and I must have blushed again. I was feeling pretty dumb.

Then she apologized again, and she put her arm around me. "Look," she said, "if you really want to know how to kiss, how about if -- well, if you practiced on me? I promise I won't tell anyone."

I wasn't sure, but then I thought about how it would probably be easier to get over having done something dumb with Elizabeth than with some girl from school. Heck, I'd done lots of dumb stuff that she knew about. What more could this hurt?

So I asked her what I was supposed to do.

She smiled. She's got cute dimples when she does that. "Well, uh, I guess you should put your arms around me," she said, so I did. Elizabeth felt softer than most of my aunts.

"Now just kiss me," she said. "You know how. C'mon, you've kissed Mom."

So I put my lips out a little and aimed for her cheek, but she turned her head at the last second so I landed on her mouth. I pecked at it and sat back.

She closed her eyes and smiled. I had a feeling she was laughing inside. "You said you wouldn't make fun of me," I said. I was a little angry.

"It's just," she started to say, and then she stopped for a second. "You're right, I said I wouldn't. Look, maybe I should give you a few tips first. I'm no expert or anything, but try this. Don't close your lips so tight. Leave a little opening. Go in slow. And, for heaven's sake, don't jump away like you got an electric shock. Take your time!"

We tried again, and I did like she said. It was better, I could tell. Her lips pressed right against mine and we hugged each other and it felt pretty good.

Elizabeth said it was better, too. She had me practice a little more until she was sure I had it right, then she said I was ready for any girl in the school.

That's when I started to ask a question, but I stopped. It was something I'd heard the other guys talking about, but it sounded kind of silly to me. But Elizabeth made me go ahead anyway.

So I asked her, wasn't there something you were supposed to do with your tongue?

I figured she'd start laughing at how dumb I was, but she didn't. She just smiled and raised her eyebrows. "Who told you about that?" she wanted to know. Just some guys, I said.

Well, she said, it was true. So we hugged again, and she told me to kiss her like before and let her show me. This time when we pressed our lips together, she slipped her tongue between my lips and right into my mouth! For a second I thought it was gross, but I had to admit it did feel good. And then she said we should try again, and this time I should push my tongue against hers, too. So we did that.

I didn't realize it, but while we were kissing I had gotten a hard-on. If I'd known it I would've stopped right away, because I'd always been really embarrassed about that kind of stuff; I really hated it when Dad sat me down for the birds- and-bees talk. But I was concentrating on kissing, so I didn't know. And Elizabeth and I kissed a few more times, slipping our tongues into each other's mouths. I guess we were holding each other pretty tight, too. I remember I could feel the strap of her bra through the back of her blouse. And on the third or fourth kiss, instead of just backing away we kind of slid our faces sideways, and I was kissing her neck while she was kissing mine. It felt really good.

When we sat back after that, Elizabeth's face was a little red, and she seemed to be breathing funny. I felt a little odd myself, kind of hot inside.

And then she looked down at my lap and her mouth fell open. I was wearing a pair of gray sweatpants, and there was a big, dark stain right in the middle of my crotch, right where there was a big bulge from my cock. Boy, was I embarrassed.

Elizabeth said she thought we'd better stop there, that I'd had enough practice, and I agreed.

That night, I had a dream about her. I don't remember exactly what happened, but when I woke up I'd cum in my shorts.

The next day was Sunday, and with one thing and another it was impossible to get Elizabeth alone, but I thought about her all day. Finally, after dinner, I was able to pull her aside and suggest we slip out the back door for a little while.

I asked her if we could practice kissing again. I was afraid she'd still be upset about my having a hard-on the last time, but it turned out she'd been trying to find a way to ask me the same question. We figured we couldn't stay out there in the dark too long before someone noticed we were missing, but we did kiss and hug a little.

After that, we always were on the lookout for a chance to sneak a kiss. Like I said, in a family with eight kids there aren't a lot of chances to be alone, so we didn't get together nearly as often as I wanted.

But each time we could, we'd sneak away, just the two of us. I remember one time, we were kissing and I had my hands around Elizabeth's waist, and then I started rubbing her back. I wasn't planning anything, really I wasn't. But as my hands kept rubbing I slid along her side and touched her breast. Well, I touched her bra -- and that through her blouse. But she didn't jerk away or anything, she just kept kissing.

After that I always tried to cop a feel whenever I could, even when we couldn't get away -- I'd just slip my hand around her when we were doing the dishes, or something, and no one else was watching.

That went on for a couple of weeks, and then we were kissing and I was stroking her through her blouse and Elizabeth asked if I didn't want to get closer. She pulled her blouse out of her jeans and I put my hand underneath. Her skin was really smooth and soft, and warm, too. I remember running my fingertips over her side and touching her bra cup. It was stiff and scratchy, and I didn't think she could feel anything under it. But when I put my hand on it she moaned a little and stuck her tongue way inside my mouth.

It was tough, with as little time as we had, to do much more. I let her put her hands inside my shirt, and she even stuck them down the back of my jeans once or twice and cupped my butt, which felt kinda weird.

The fact is, by that time I wasn't thinking about other girls, just being with my sister. That may not sound right, but I don't think either one of us thought we were doing anything wrong. I mean, we were just kissing, after all. And with so little time we couldn't even think about anything else.

Finally, after like a month or two, we got another chance to be alone for more than a few minutes. It was a Saturday night, and we'd finished all our homework, so Mom and Dad let us stay up late watching TV -- after everyone else had gone to bed.

We were sitting next to each other on the couch, and Elizabeth put her arm around me and pulled me in close and we started kissing. We were really going at it hot and heavy, I guess. I pulled her blouse out of her pants and she rolled my T-shirt up to my armpits. I could feel my cock pressing hard against my jeans, but I was used to that by now.

I don't even know what the movie was about. We didn't pay any attention. Mostly because we were kissing, of course, and then we were keeping one eye on the stairs to make sure no one woke up and found us down there.

But then we started licking each other's neck and stuff, and Elizabeth leaned back until she was on her back and I was on top of her. With her on her back like that, her bra was loose and without really knowing it I slipped my hand inside and got my first feel of a real live breast! This will sound dumb, but it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I guess I didn't realize that it was the bra that was so stiff, not what was underneath. I mean, I knew there weren't any bones or anything there, but I just never thought it would feel so good.

When I felt the little button at the tip of my sister's breast, it all kind of hit me at once, what I was doing, and I pulled my hand out of there fast. But Elizabeth grabbed hold of my arm before I could pull it out from underneath her blouse.

"You can do that," she told me, and I didn't need to be asked twice. So we kept on kissing, and I was fondling my sister's tits. I guess it's no surprise that my cock was as hard as a flagpole, especially since I was right on top of her. By that time she'd swung her legs up onto the couch and I was right in between them, holding myself off of her with one hand while the other was busy.

Well, with my cock so hard, and me so lost in what we were doing, I just automatically started rubbing it against her. I mean, who wouldn't, right?

So Elizabeth, she says, "Hey, what are you doing?" And I asked her what she meant, and she said down there. And I got all embarrassed again, but she said it was all right.

Then she asked me if it didn't hurt, my jeans being so tight, and I said yeah, it did.

"Well, why don't you slide them down, then?" she said.

I said I didn't know if I should. She said I could do what I wanted, but she was gonna slide her pants down because she wanted to rub herself too.

I didn't know girls did that. I don't think any of the guys in school knew, either, because none of them ever mentioned it. But Elizabeth said she sometimes played with herself after we got through kissing because I'd gotten her so hot.

Well, I told her about having dreams about her, and how I'd done myself too. She said she thought that made her feel really sexy, and I told her I was getting pretty hot thinking about how I'd made her feel, too. So we both undid our pants and slipped them down around our ankles.

Elizabeth had on a pair of shiny pink panties, really smooth. I was glad I just had on my white boxers, not any of the ones Mom had got me last Christmas, the ones with the polka dots or the race cars. We both laughed when we saw the matching stains on the fronts of her panties and my shorts.

Anyway, she spread her legs apart a little and I got on top of her again, and I started rubbing against her. We started kissing again and stuff, too.

I guess just rubbing isn't enough for girls, because Elizabeth put her hand down there and stuck it inside her panties. I would've put my hand on my dick, too, but I didn't have one free, 'cause I was feeling her up again.

Since I couldn't touch my cock, I wasn't getting much satisfaction out of it, so I started rubbing harder. Next thing you know, I'm rubbing so hard that the head of my dick pokes right out the top of my shorts.

I was hoping Elizabeth wouldn't notice, and for a while she didn't. She stopped kissing me and put her head to the side and just groaned softly and then all of a sudden she jerked back and forth a few times.

I asked her if she was all right and she giggled.

"I came," she told me. "That's what a girl's orgasm is like. And that was a good one, too. How about you?"

Before I could say anything, she started to pull her hand out of her panties and it brushed against the tip of my dick. I said I was sorry.

"For what?" she said. And then she put her hand right on my cock!

I thought I was gonna blow right then and there, it felt so good. Her fingers were real soft and kinda slippery -- from fingering herself, I guess. I'd never felt anything like that before; it was way better than when I jacked myself off.

But I was nervous, and I asked her if it was all right, us doing that, being brother and sister. She asked me if I didn't like it. Of course, I had to say I did. Then she said that it wasn't much different than just kissing, since we were just touching -- and hadn't I touched her breasts? Well, sure, I had, and that made sense to me. Besides, it felt too good with her hand rubbing along my shaft for me to ask her to stop.

So she slid it up and down, slowly. When her fingers brushed over the sides of the helmet, I thought I would die. But after she'd rubbed a little longer it just felt right and pretty soon I felt something happening. I tried to warn her, but the cum just shot right out of me and splattered over her hand and onto her stomach.

We kissed a little more and then I got up and got my clothes back and got her a towel from the kitchen to wipe herself off. By then the movie was over and we figured we'd better go up to bed.

The next day we were eating breakfast with the rest of the family when Nicholas almost got us in big trouble. It turned out that while Elizabeth and me were really going at it, he'd gotten up and started to come downstairs to raid the fridge, and he saw me on top of her.

When he started to tell Mom and Dad that he'd seen us on the couch, I was freaking. I snuck a peek at Elizabeth, and her face was white. What were we going to say?

Luckily for us, it turned out Nicholas didn't understand what he saw. He said we were fighting. Elizabeth cut him off real quick and said we were just having a pillow fight, and Mom told Nicholas not to be a snitch. Was I relieved!

That evening, Elizabeth and me were careful to stay away from each other, but she did manage to slip me a note. It said that we should probably play it cool for a few days. I winked at her to show I agreed.

The next few days were awful, not being able to hold her or kiss her or anything. I spent my nights jacking off in my bed, thinking about her.

When we finally did manage to be alone, it was just for a few seconds, enough for a quick kiss; we didn't even have time to talk. But as we split up again, Elizabeth whispered to me. "Write me a note," she said.

So I did. I wrote down how I thought about her all the time, and how I had dreams about her, and how I missed our kissing. I slipped it to her when we were all having dinner.

The next day, she gave me a note back. It said she thought about me, too. That made me feel really terrific. And she said she couldn't wait until we could be together again, which went double for me.

But for the next couple of weeks, we didn't get in a single kiss. We both agreed that after the Nicholas thing we should play it cool, at least as far as any late-night stuff. And we didn't want anyone to notice us going off by ourselves all the time.

As it turned out, though, that didn't mean we couldn't do anything.

It started one night at dinner. This time Elizabeth and me were sitting next to each other. I was really in agony, having her so close that I could smell the flowery soap she used but not being able to touch her or anything. She had a white cotton blouse on and she'd left the top two buttons open, so when she bent over a little I could see her breasts hiding in her bra. I wanted to just yank open that blouse and grab hold of them.

With all that going on in my head, it's no wonder my cock was getting stiff. I didn't think anyone would notice, with it under the table, but I think Elizabeth may have guessed.

Anyway, I was taking a bite of spaghetti when I felt something on my crotch. I looked down right away and saw Elizabeth's hand under the tablecloth. I felt her undoing my zipper.

I looked around the table, and no one else seemed to noticing anything going on. It was tough to keep a straight face while my sister slid her hand into my pants and pulled my hard shaft out and starting jacking me off. My dad asked me to pass the butter and it took two or three tries before he got my attention. Elizabeth just giggled and kept on.

When I felt myself about to cum I put my hand down there and pushed her away. No way was I gonna cum with my cock waving in the air like that, and get it all over my pants. As it was, I just got it stuffed back into my shorts when I exploded, and I had to wolf down the rest of my food and skip dessert so I could go clean myself up.

After that, I wrote Elizabeth a note telling her it wasn't fair that she could jack me off in front of everybody and I couldn't get a hand on her breasts unless we were alone. She sent a note right back. "You'll think of something," it said.

It was later that week that I finally figured out what she meant. In the meantime, she sent me another note saying she missed our sessions so much that she'd gotten a vibrator to help herself out. I didn't know what that was at first, but when I sent a note back she drew me a picture. She said one of the girls at school ordered a bunch from some catalog. Elizabeth wrote that she kept hers in her locker at school, and when she did herself in the bathroom she would think about me. God, that made me get a hard-on just thinking about it. I told her so, and she wrote back that she'd prefer me to the vibrator any time. If found out what she meant that night.

A bunch of us were watching TV, with me and Elizabeth and Nicholas all sitting together on the couch. She had on a sweatsuit, which made her look kind of lumpy -- but I still remembered what was underneath. Anyway, she said she was cold and grabbed a blanket and threw it over her lap -- and then she asked if I wasn't a little chilled, too. I was too dumb to figure it out then, but luckily Nicholas, who was sitting on the other side of me, said he was -- so Elizabeth spread the blanket over all our laps.

In a little while she reached underneath the blanket and grabbed my hand and guided it over to her lap. When she tucked my hand under the waistband of her sweatpants I got the idea.

My fingers brushed over a patch of hair, which I figured was like the one above my cock. And then I felt some folds of skin. They were already a little wet. I didn't know where I was going, but Elizabeth guided me a little and pretty soon I had worked a couple of fingers into her hole and they got really slick from her juices. I wasn't sure what to do then, but I started pushing my fingers in and out and I could hear Elizabeth's breathing getting shallow so I figured I was on the right track. Once I started rubbing faster but Nicholas looked over when he felt the blanket shaking, so I had to slow down. It took awhile, but eventually Elizabeth kind of jerked a few times and then she pulled my hand away, letting me wipe it on the inside of her sweatpants first.

So even though we couldn't get away by ourselves, my sister and I did get a few chances to do each other -- when we were with the rest of the family! It was so hot.

Once we did get together for a few minutes when I ran into her at night in the hallway as we were both going to the bathroom. We figured that it was so late no one else would notice, so we snuck into the toilet together. The door was hardly closed before Elizabeth was all over me, pulling my cock out of my pajamas and planting her lips right on mine. And I was giving it back, too. I put my hand down her panties and stuck my tongue in her mouth. It felt so good to be with her again, without having to hide what we were doing. I was so hot for her I came right away, although I kept diddling her for a few minutes before she could cum.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.